It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It's not in the same orbit as it was pre-Exodus, why do you think the Egyptians had a 360 day calendar? Earth was closer to the Sun before the last pass of Planet X, and was pulled into a slightly greater orbit. Maybe next year we'll have to shorten the calendar if we get pulled back closer. Or ski season will be longer if we get pulled further out this time.

The Egyptian calendar was not based on a 360 day year. Big failure on your part. Earth was not closer to the Sun.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by eriktheawful

Off-topic but have you checked out our homebrew thread? It's pretty much died down at this point but maybe a new poster could breathe some life back into it.

Everything Homebrew!

At the risk of the mod's wrath of being off topic: yes actually someone pointed it out to me. Just haven't thought to post anything. It was pointed out to me when I went to the Survival part of the site and was talking about ways to keep yeast for brewing.

Hey, I might not believe in Nibiru (again, 15 Jupiter masses? There is no survival, it would be Earth's end, so time to drink the beer up!), and I don't buy all the 2012 hype......

but hey! This is BEER we're talking about! ALWAYS prep and plan for beer dudes!

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled Nibiru thread..................

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Exodus has no archaeological supporting evidence. It appears to be a made up story. It is more likely that the Hebrews were slaves of a nation in the Fertile Crescent area and chose to change the venue since the Egyptians were the strongest empire of the times.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Really? This is what I'm reading about it, people dismiss The Kolbrin Bible only because it talks much about Planet X/Nibiru and basically confirms it existence, and according to what I see the Bible has been around for a long time

That is so funny - using a hoax to confirm a hoax.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

If they had to "add" five days at the end of the year it was obviously 5 days shorter than the current year. Just Google Egyptian calendar 360 days and see what you come up with.

Sorry it is so difficult to understand, but the Egyptians had a 365 day calendar.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
.....totally could have ignored this, and I probably should have.

OP gets torn apart with logic, then provides links to...garbage websites...cool. At least provide credible sources man, come on.

For such an interesting topic, thread delivers absolutely nothing.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Always reminds me of Apokolips from the 10th and final season of Smallville.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You are obviously avoiding the many, many reasons that the Kolbrin is a hoax. Fine. You are one of those that proudly proclaims their gullibility with fan fare.

There are many reasons that the Kolbrin is a hoax beginning with no record of its existence before present times.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Alexei Dmitriev does not even exist.

Buried in pg5 this claim still being said.

You should read the posts where official Russian scientific/institutional websites proves he exists and see the list of his past papers(translated from Russian).

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Phage
Jupiter only "gives off" light in infrared. So does Saturn, Mars, and Venus. We can see them because they reflect the visible light of the Sun.

But Nibiru doesn't give off light in infrared, nor does it reflect the light of the Sun. Nibiru does not exist.

So no objects in the universe absorb reflected light?
If the light is absorbed it would not be reflected.
Think about it.

Unless of course your asking about the light being reflected off of one object then absorbed by another.
edit on 25-7-2012 by grubblesnert because: ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The Mayans have nothing to say about this? Hello Erik? How about their friggin calendar? Why when I Google "Egyptian calendar 360 days" do I get many search results? I didn't say I had multiple degrees in science, I have multiple degrees and one of them is in science, it is just a general B.Sc., which is more heavily skewed toward life sciences, I admit my astrophysics is weak, but I'm currently in the mining industry and my geology is strong with some geophysics (a smattering). - if you must know. Care to share your educational background, not that I belive one is needed to gain knowledge.................?

Your personal claims are of no value. To be honest I do not believe you since I have read your posts. Nothing says degree. But that is simply my response to your attempt to make some sort of appeal to authority.

The fact is that anyone with even a tiny intro to geology would understand that quakes are not due to forces external to the Earth. Even the correlation between some low intensity quakes and the Moon has not been shown to be causative, just correlated.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

That's funny, because when I Google "ancient Sun images" ...

Didn't one of your freshman classes ever teach you how to do basic research? It is taught in most high school. Figure out where you are wrong in your approach.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You have brought those things up - not me.

This is my stance:

People are going to suffer because they stock up on some food and water? And pick out a possible bugout location away from the coasts at a higher altitude?

You are the one that brought up the get ready for every chicken little story out there.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

When it comes to info, I would have to say "bibliotecapleyades" is your friend, but when it comes to images, Google is my buddy.

I find it fascinating how people cannot do research, then claim they do it. Being able to separate hoax sites from information seems to be terribly difficult for Nibiru challenged people.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Really? Madoff used Nibiru to steal people's money? Not that I don't believe you, funny how I must have heard and read a thousand stories in the MSM on the Madoff scandal and never heard a word about Nibiru. I thought the main reason was because the SEC is incompetent and JPM are criminal enablers that turned a blind eye to the scheme.

Thanks for the cheesy straw man argument. It is simply illustrative of the nib-head stance.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Guy's website looks like it was designed by a 13 year old.

Yeah... seems TOTALLY legit

edit on 25-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Websites sell Nibiru books, tapes and even “survival kits, they are purposely taking advantage of people who aren’t able to distinguish credible sources from crackpot ones. This is especially a problem for young people and children

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
For whatever it's worth, I'll say this: categorically, the ephemeris put out by NASA about Nibiru ain't valid. Check it out for yourselves:

www.youtube.com...

Check it out and have a close look at the position of NIBIRU.MAJORIS (as it is referred to in the ephemeris) slingshooting around the sun. Look at the approach dates and the cross (or aphelion) dates. Did we see a reddish object cross the skies at night sometime during the mid-two weeks of June anywhere in the world?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
I just read another interesting post on another site I won't mention, but it gave many biblical and ancient references to Nibiru as well as ancient pictures, just enter this phrase in a search engine:

PROOF and History of Wormwood, Nibiru, Hercolubus, The dragon, Planet X, Hidden Message in movie BABYLON AD

Wormwood translates from Chernobyl.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

If all this nibiru bull# does happen to come to pass, I have a random selection of natural disaster supplies, what with living near a HUGE fault, that is long overdue for a big one, yearly forest fires, live near many volcanoes and so on. We have survival supplies irregardless of the cause.

IF it does happen, I swear to god I'm ganking every dumb mother#er who says it was nibiru.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join