It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by mainidh

Did you even read my several posts that explained my stance and what the OP is about. You aren't the first to miss the point, I probably could have been clearer or explained it better.. Of course, I think that so far this thread has actually done an amazing job demonstrating the influence the media has on perception.

I actually think, Ziggy, you should make another thread at a later date. The thread title of this thread is too explosive and impossible ignore for the point you're trying to make.

It's a common trend at ATS that people don't read whole threads when something explosive has happened.

I think it's a wise idea and I agree that perhaps the content may be a little too easy for people to get excited about.. But again, it does go to show the knee-jerk reaction people have to a sensational bit of information the media may produce. Which also demonstrates how the absence or omission of information can influence the public as well..

It's crazy, and thank you to those who understand what I really started this thread for.

This thread and what I was able to find also gave me some ideas for future projects, that perhaps this community would be interested in helping establish.. I'll see when this dies down a bit more.

Dare I say.. It's a common trend not only here at ATS but in any headline or new story that people recognize as explosive. People will always overlook facts or speculate new information into existence..
edit on 25-7-2012 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

It is quite often hard to stay on topic here. There is so much information. It seems like there are about fifty or more different conversations going on in any given thread. That is the problem with this type of forum.

Anyway back on topic. I am not a computer tech by any means but I have done quite a lot of computer research. I see many weblinks that later become inactive. This type of media is very easily changed. Much easier than newsprint. There have even been quite a few cases of newspapers being printed and distributed with the wrong info. Google Dewey defeats Truman.

The problem now is that nothing is truly written in stone anymore. change a few 0100101001s to 1011010110s and you rewrite history.. or erase it.

The problem is determining whether this is being done intentionally or if it is just a computer glitch...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by Plan2exist18

I noticed this as well. I didn't even bother to argue the point that the Joker doesn't have red hair but the media was trying to spin it as if to say Holmes dyed his hair red to look like the Joker. As if Holmes imitating the joker makes a difference in the murder and wounding of so many people. That was one aspect of all the reporting that has been done that has totally bugged me.

I also wonder if he ever made the statement that he was the Joker.

I know no-one will care, but Caesar Romero in his original role as the Joker, had red hair.

You know, that heath ledger portrayal is not the only one.

It's crazy, you're wondering if he actually said "I'm the joker" but full believe that there is internet wide conspiracy to remove possibly erroneous information that would not make a jot of difference to the outcome of this event, and could potentially protect 2 innocent people who may have lived at the same address as Holmes.

We've already got people alluding that these two may have been 'handlers' - now imagine if their names became public. Holmes is not the only nut job around. Vigilante justice could see 2 people harmed, harassed, intimidated for the clumsy journalist who decided it was a good idea to implicate people by proxy.

Also.. Caesar Romero's Joker never had red hair.. The image you are using has awful color balance due to the red background.

Here is an image from the same exact location. His hair was green and was always intended to be.

The joker was known as "Red Hood" in the early days but it was because he wore a red hood, not because his hair was red.

This is just another case of the media reaching to make a correlation or connection to the Batman films, or insinuating that this guy was truly out of his mind. I think they really have tried to prey on the fact that he is a bit different. I'm not defending this guy in the least bit, but the media has had a frenzy with the annihilation of his character and using it to push an agenda.. There are articles that say he is abnormal because he didn't have a facebook or twitter account. It's just more blatant manipulation by the MSM to portray the story and its antagonist in a specific light. Bad reporting is just unacceptable.

I also wonder out of context of the OP, if you realize what two roommates would mean to the case? It would make more than a "jot" of difference I assure you.. But again, the roommates really aren't the issue here.. The manipulative journalism is.
edit on 26-7-2012 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Maybe its just me... I am new here after all but these threads are like conversations at a gathering. I have never seen a conversation stay on the same topic for any length of time. Issues come up and discussions always end up somewhere very different than when they start. My point... Is going off topic really a bad thing. People's interests and the resulting conversations are going to head in a direction of the most interest. If you want a detailed review of a specific issue or concern you need to gather all of your facts and evidence and give a lecture... If you post a thread it is only natural that it will eventually go in different directions.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
Maybe its just me... I am new here after all but these threads are like conversations at a gathering. I have never seen a conversation stay on the same topic for any length of time. Issues come up and discussions always end up somewhere very different than when they start. My point... Is going off topic really a bad thing. People's interests and the resulting conversations are going to head in a direction of the most interest. If you want a detailed review of a specific issue or concern you need to gather all of your facts and evidence and give a lecture... If you post a thread it is only natural that it will eventually go in different directions.

I don't think it's bad when it goes slightly off topic but when the whole thread gets derailed it kind of takes away from the point of making the thread in the first place.

Anywho I'm okay with how the thread has gone so far.. Also to the latter part of your message, the projects I was contemplating early kind of fall in line with collecting what we have here and creating a resource of sorts..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Gathering all of the relevant information on a particular topic and putting it together would definitely be beneficial to getting some real answers. Even using today's search engines it is almost impossible to do unless you properly word your searches. I have no idea how you can do it but it would be a great resource.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Or better yet how about his description of the assailant. This person describes a person wearing protective gear including a gas mask and being the height of 5'8" - 5"9". James Holmes is 6'3". Just a point of fact to the witness testimony.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Oh man I just realized we went off topic... LOL. Oh wait texting language isn't allowed either. Or is it just frowned upon?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I watched the video of the mother again today.......

She don't look like she's biologically related to James Holmes at all.

Does anyone have a photo of James Holmes alleged father?

What I want to know, how many James Holmes are there in Colorado?

I've got a feeling there are two James Holmes that appear similar in looks but are not the same man.

Perhaps when the alleged 2 flatmates disappeared, so did the real James Holmes.

Has anyone looked at some forensics?

postimage.org...

www.crimescene-forensics.com...

Here's more on the forensics found outside the theatres (I know it's Before Its News but poses some more questions):

______beforeitsnews/story/2422/363/Chilling_Video_Blood_Tracks_Back_Into_Theater_Why_More_Proof_We_Have_A_Conspiracy.html

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by StevenH

The theater is dark. tear gas was released.. But more importantly a witnesses perception of height in a movie theater is not going to be reliable at all. Most theaters rise at least a few inches for every row of seating. That way you can see above the heads of the people in front of you. Thus if you are three rows back and are six feet tall it will appear that a person standing at the front of the theater is about 5'9" (shorter than you are) when in fact they are taller than you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

My first question would be, exactly what public records would show that you had roommates? Who has it on file and where did they get the information?

Lexis Nexis

This company knowns everything about everything. Pull a report on yourself if you really want to know.

Ask yourself, if a debt collection agency was trying to find out who lived there, what tools would they use? Well, everything they have access to is public record and they find who they are looking for more times than not.

I don't know why the articles would pull that info, but it might just be because its innaccurate. I don't have time to research this anymore, too busy lately; but very interesting thread.

Star + Flag

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Lexis can give very inaccurate information at times. Plus it can be difficult for inexperienced users to read and understand. It is very likely that an address history will show people who lived at the address in the past but moved out several days, weeks, months or even years ago.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It's quite possible but not to front row viewers!

A man of 6 foot 3 is quite tall.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Witnesses say he had help. Roommate?

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You would have to know where the witness was when they made their observation. I have spent numerous hours questioning witnesses about their exact location, distance from the defendant, going over locations for anything that could affect perception... If the front row were raised a level of three or four inches Holmes would appear shorter. The front row is usually long. what end was Holmes at and what end was the witness at? Oh man can you tell I used to be a criminal defense attorney?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I do not want to sound insensitive here but unfortunately, i do not think those who were close enough to get a good description of his height are able to testify. Fortunately, I think he will get what he deserves. I might ask a lot of questions and there are some really good questions being raised by others but I think he did it and I think he will get what he deserves. It is hard to comprehend how a person could commit an act like this. I think that is one reason we have so many conspiracy theories when something like this happens.
edit on 26-7-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

On another thread it was mentioned the Toronto girl killed at the Colorado theatre tweeted on June 2nd, day of the Eaton Centre massacre a man dressed in a Batman suit was outside that shopping centre.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Ok I just made a really terrible mistake. On my last post I originally wrote "I do want to sound insensitive" I posted it and after reading it was like "oh boy" I went back and edited it. Now my original posting is changed forever... Any notice it? Hmmmm???? had I not confessed would anyone know? I think that is very relevant to this whole topic OP. I still don't know what OP means...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
FYI for people wandering aimlessly looking for information about the event itself and all speculation/questions therein... There are two very comprehensive threads at the moment

Mass Shooting in Aurora, CO

and False Flag Alert in Aurora

This thread is like a miniature sociological study... Surreal! Now I'm wishing that I had started to archive all articles I encountered between the event and today. And once the frenzy subsides a bit, perhaps a thread aggregating all examples of how media has handled this crisis, will be in order.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Would you send a young man to death row if he committed these murders unwillingly and under something beyond his control? I could'nt. That would make him as much a victim as those who died that day.

Now if this was a lone gunman who intentionally went out that night on a killing spree, well thats a whole different ball game!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join