It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jonathanleeriches

So, Jonathan Lee Riches...
Are you saying that you are the Jonathan Lee Riches? The one man band, the guy that is currently filing for all sorts of motions regarding 12cr1522. State of Colorado vs. James Holmes?

Well, first and foremost - let me get this out of the way front and center like.
In the age of internet anonymity, anyone can claim to be someone that they are not. I'm not discounting your statement, or doubting you, I'm just saying. Vetting is step one in the process.

Now, onto the more difficult part -
If you are, who you say you are... then, fine. The fact is, if you have some relevant ones - then by all means, tell us what they are. Even if you do share some earth shattering evidence to your claims, I probably still won't trust ya, and most others here rightly so as well. And, furthermore... messing with postal mail is, as I'm sure you are by now aware - a federal offense. I'm not sure that clogging the justice system by filing under false names is such, but I'm sure it has it's price too.

With that said, I don't know you so I could be wrong.
And if I am, or you aren't who you claim, then have my apologies.
Nothing more to say here.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by djr33222

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Kentucky

Your post is all over the shop.

His behaviour is totally consistent with someone that's had a sudden mental breakdown, brought on by schizophrenia:

What are the symptoms of schizophrenia?
One of the most disturbing and puzzling characteristics of schizophrenia is the sudden onset of its psychotic symptoms. The following are the most common symptoms of schizophrenia. However, each individual may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include:
Distorted perception of reality (i.e., difficulty telling dreams from reality)
Confused thinking (i.e., confusing television with reality)
Detailed and bizarre thoughts and ideas
Suspiciousness and/or paranoia (fearfulness that someone, or something, is going to harm them)
Hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not real such as hearing voices telling them to do something)
Delusions (ideas that seem real but are not based in reality)
Extreme moodiness
Severe anxiety and/or fearfulness
Flat affect (lack of emotional expression when speaking) or inability to manage emotions
Difficulty in performing functions at work and/or school
Exaggerated self-worth and/or unrealistic sense of superiority of one's self
Social withdrawal (severe problems in making and keeping friends )
Disorganized or catatonic behavior (suddenly becoming agitated and confused, or sitting and staring, as if immobilized)
Odd behaviors

medicalcenter.osu.edu...

That's pretty much Holmes to a T.

As for a few witnesses saying there were multiple shooters, well, you pretty much explain that yourself... people in these situations get things wrong, frequently. Other than a few initial witnesses statements there's no other evidence. And even less evidence of him having anything more than a one bedroom apartment, much less a roommate.

You also jump to the same silly conclusion a lot of the conspiracy minded folks on ATS have: his behaviour doesn't make sense - evidence of a conspiracy.

It should be fairly evident that someone that shoots up a cinema isn't rational.

Unless you're saying, "the shooting and the bombs were rational; the getting caught wasn't" - which to me is a pretty insane conclusion.

So his behavior is totally consistent with a mental breakdown brought on by Schizophrenia?

How would you know?

Are you a certified mental health professional who has met James Holmes face to face? Or perhaps you have studied the epistemological aspects of the Diagnostics and Statistics Manual for Mental Disorders, and cross-referenced your expert observations of the person in question with the current definitions of the DSM 4?

Also, how would you know who shot up the movie theatre? I suppose you have witnesses who can positively identify Holmes as the shooter? No? Perhaps you have some security camera footage that will prove Holmes was the man in question through facial analysis? No? Hmm... You definitely have the forensics and ballistics evidence that prove there was a lone gunman and that that individual was Mr. Holmes?

I'll wait..
edit on 31-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

I would know the same way you would, by hearing what other people are saying. Unless you ACTUALLY know the guy you have not special info.

And again, I say, how do you know he wasn't the guy? What evidence do you have that someone is lying?

The point is that, unless you have actual evidence that someone is lying, then the weight of evidence is CLEARLY that he is the lone shooter.

A few bits of crap reporting and a few confused statements do not a conspiracy make.

Have the same standards for yourself. You don't have ballistics; the cops do and they claim he was the shooter. You haven't been to his apartment; the cops have and say it was boobytrapped.

So, my evidence is the police, the majority of witnesses and the courts.

And you have seen these ballistic reports? You have seen the reports how he will have managed tto rig his apartment 'like nothing we have ever seen' said one officer.
Oh wait the case got closed from any media reporting because its against public interest.. WHY?
You seem to have made your mind up and the court case isn't even finished.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Does anyone see an emergency exit on the front right SIDE of any of these theatres?

www.cinematour.com...

edit on 6-9-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
Does anyone see an emergency exit on the front right SIDE of any of these theatres?

www.cinematour.com...

edit on 6-9-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

I saw those awhile those pics awhile back. My first thought was the theaters look smaller compared to all the theaters I've been to. I can see why whoever picked that one. I'm surprised more people weren't killed since the shooting was at such close range in a small space. I thought maybe it was a big theater and that is why no one noticed a man with bright orange hair, but if a man with bright orange hair was sitting in the very front section third row, stood up and opened the exit door in that theater I'm even more surprised absolutely no one can identify and describe the person.

Then I also was looking for exits and entrance doors because I was trying to figure out how so many people were trying to escape out of a fairly small space with the shooter walking up one isle leaving only the other side to get out of. Anyway, does that look like an exit door in this photo? www.cinematour.com... It doesn't have a lighted EXIT sign but a clearer shot of a door here doesn't have one either www.cinematour.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

Attention, please...

Kindly refrain from posting the names of private individuals or from posting links that lead to private individuals. Straight from the Terms and Conditions:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Adherence to this request is expect. Consider this fair warning.

I think it's "funny" that this site itself is complicit in the coverup.

As far as I can tell, no one was harrassing the people in question. That one member (the first to post a name) did suggest checking with the neighbors. Okay, so maybe that warrants a warning to that member, for the suggestion. But news articles contain information related to non-participants in events like this all the time.

All. The. Time.

Any news article related to this subject before "The Great Coverup" (which you have continued) would have contained this "banned" information.

If this really is a big deal, the site should change its rules to more accurately and fairly reflect this.

Unless (other) such rules are already in place, in which case, I ask that you please cite the most relevant rules in a situation like this. I do not see the rule you cited to be relevant at all, the way it is presently worded.

No disrespect intended.

edit on 8-9-2012 by iwilliam because: clarification

edit on 8-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2012 by iwilliam because: Spelling, clarification

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyguy2012

ayahuasca or the Devil Weed from Colombia...scopolomine?
What about the blood trail and extra gasmasks around the corner of the theater? He was found immobile in the car right there...immobile. No mug shot for days. Why?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ZiggyMojo

I have been saying we are gradually becoming the world Orwell described . Rewriting of history is standard operating procedure in our society today.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: crazyguy2012

ayahuasca or the Devil Weed from Colombia...scopolomine?
What about the blood trail and extra gasmasks around the corner of the theater? He was found immobile in the car right there...immobile. No mug shot for days. Why?

Ayahuasca...you got a source for that? What context?
edit on 7-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join