It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JULY 24TH: Ron Paul’s Audit the Federal Reserve Bill to Go to Vote

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The House of Representatives will vote on Ron Paul’s most persistant demand over the last several years, to audit the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve Transparency Act (HR 459) would “require a full audit of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks by the Comptroller General of the United States before the end of 2012, and for other purposes.”

ivn.us...

Good luck, America.

This is BIG news, if it goes through.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It aint gonna happen.....i think we all know that.
2nd line

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As much as I want this to happen, it won't. The corrupt government will never investigate there bosses. At least Ron Paul is trying though. It's up to the people to end the fed.

edit on 24-7-2012 by KibbleChild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It ain't over
till fat lady sings.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KibbleChild
As much as I want this to happen, it won't. The corrupt government will never investigate there bosses. At least Ron Paul is trying though. It's up to the people to end the fed.

edit on 24-7-2012 by KibbleChild because: (no reason given)
You pretty much already wrote what I was going to... So... Uh... Yeah ^^^ That ^^^^

It would be nice, but I don't see it happening any time soon...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i am gonna check out CSPAN

they cover congressional votes everyday

it is now 2:45 Eastern USA & the Fed Audit will be getting debated around 3:00 pm eastern USA
..that is agter the present oil thing vote which seems to be favored by the Repubes

sorry--- false flag

they will be voting .....after a 1 hour debate and consideration of 8 ammendmants on the oil lease crud....

the Fed Reserve Audit bill will be later-on-in-the-day (in official speak)

my take on it is: the ron paul bill to audit the Fed will be pushed to the wee hours when there is not a Quarum present to make any vote legal/official

the congress is presently discussing the 'Audit the Fed' bill

i think the votes will go on bill 459 in less than 40 monutes (20 minutes for each side of rule #459)
edit on 24-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Doesn't the will of the people stand for anything anymore, don't these elected officials represent anyone anymore. A cop out bye your government to investigate the will of the people, should hold said government in contempt for failure to administer the peoples will.

Wow glad I snapped outta the dream where our politicians worked for, not against us. They would never bite the hand that feeds them. And anyone who votes for this bill singles themselves out as real patriots, for speaking for the people. All who do deserve letters of recognition from there constituants for standing up for your will.

All others should be enemies of the state for cowering on the sidelines letting everything go too crap....

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The debate is on... if you have the ability to tune into CSPAN you can watch it live now...

no clue about a stream.. others here may be able to find one...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Looks like by tomorrow we should know beyond a shadow of a doubt who the traitors to our constitution are and who should be hung.

Ye'r either fer us er agin' us.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ohio Representative Kucinich has won the most fiery minute so far....

That will hit YT soon I would think...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I found myself nodding in agreement with Darrell Issa. We need to know what the Federal Reserve is doing but we do not need to go to any extremes in the pursuit of it. Too bad I missed Dennis Kucinich's speech on the matter.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
When it does get posted to the web (the VOTE) please place it here! I hope this one does make it. At the very least we will know which congress members want the very young nation of the USA to survive. S+F

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Issa is closing now, that means the vote is on deck?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here's the live C-SPAN:

CSPAN HR 459 VOTE LIVE CSPAN

EDIT: It looks like the stream I found they are talking about the legality of child labor in the USA.

edit on 7/24/2012 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Audit the Federal Reserve? Didn't someone try that back when they used to meet on Jekyll island or out on a boat somewhere? Seriously the Fed will have time enough to provide some cooked numbers that satisfy the auditors so what use is this other than perhaps as an expensive PR stunt? I'm sure the US public would be shocked at what goes on at the Federal Reserve and there must be a lot of strategic account information that would necessarily need to be classified to avoid giving the other sharks too much advantage.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
now they moved on to other business..

When is the vote on the Audit the FED bill supposed to happen?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
the vote is on --- after the debate-- its now 4:01 pm ET (usa) when the gavel was pounded

i starred the kuchinnich post as being a real fire-brand orator...

i was wondering why he was sitting behind Rep. Frank during his very opaque rant,

as i thought Dennis K might be in the Barney Frank camp of anti Fed Reserve Audit

... i was wrong...Rep. Dennis Kuchinnich [absolutely] does not eat hot-dogs/Franks/Weiners as Rep.Barney Frank does

what was the vote count

i was out under the shade Myrtle trees drinking a cold beer
edit on 24-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
See this link:

The United States is $50 Trillion in Debt

As of December 15, 2006 the Treasury admitted that the USA was 50 trillion in debt. That's without an official comprehensive audit! Yes, audit the fed should have been done a looong time ago!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
From the House clerk's website:

clerk.house.gov...

3:10:12 P.M. H.R. 459 Considered under suspension of the rules. 3:10:16 P.M. H.R. 459 DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 459. 3:40:00 P.M. MOMENT OF SILENCE - The House observed a moment of silence in memory of Officer Jacob J. Chestnut and Detective John M. Gibson of the United States Capitol Police. 3:41:00 P.M. H.R. 459 DEBATE - The House resumed debate on H.R. 459, as amended. 4:01:29 P.M. H.R. 459 At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.

It looks like further proceedings will be postponed as stated above. I wonder how long this will be postponed for?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Ohio Representative Kucinich has won the most fiery minute so far....

That will hit YT soon I would think...

Can't watch, I'm at work.

Ill look when I get home then post if I can find

top topics

<<   2 >>

join