It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

After stars?

Okay...wow...ATS members never seize to amaze me!

You claim to have predicted this tragedy...did you make any phone calls to prevent it?

Did you do anything other than post it on ATS?

No...I imagine you didn't...no stars for you!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I already said this but I still can't believe how all this hundred of posters just saw the date of the OP post and his conclusion and immediatly jumped like he is this Prophet capable of seeing the future..

Did you guys even read how he got to "predict" this ? Its so ridiculous that..I can believe you take this seriously

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Apleness

I remember when I was in 4th grade, I took a math test. I got all the answers right, but received an F because I couldn't prove my work. I had intuited the answers in my head and could show how I got to my conclusions.

I think the OP had an intuition that he set out to prove with math, numerology. His work is flawed, but he got the answer right.

Me, too, on math test on colege, I was sure 2 tasks would be, I had an intuition, and said that to some collegues few days before that test. When professor said tasks, I loughed, he asked me why, I told publicaly that I knew that would be. I got 85 percent, that is B+, A-... The first one was 92 percent.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corpsehoagie
Just for fun I googled morgan freeman mason. Took me to the david icke forum with a clip saying he would like to play satan, he's misunderstood ya know.

What does he have to do with any of this?

I'd like to see this clip by the way, if you would be willing to post it. Don't go assuming he's all evil and satanic if he did indeed say this. Maybe he just wants some polarity in his career to keep things interesting. After all, he did play god in Bruce Almighty.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

I think he's joking. His post contains a hint of irony and sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by jerryznv

I think he's joking. His post contains a hint of irony and sarcasm.

Ya...I got that too!

Not much to be laughing at though...sometimes humor doesn't make it any easier...and only adds ridicule to an already tragic event!

Whatever though...maybe that is how some posters deal with what they can't deal with!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

I'm not replying to people asking why someone who connects things and sees and research knows and understands what is, yet has an opposite view, and feels he is naturally justified by his opinions, while those opinions have always been discounted by everything that occurs around him if he's observant in the least. So you think I have to account for my beliefs, but you are off the hook for yours, though mine are to wake people and get this world back out of these corrupt dangerous hands, and yours puts us in a very dangerous situation non stop with blinders on.

No, I'm going to ask you, please explain why you can't seem to connect the dots when this thread is PROOF.

You see personally, I feel everyone is responsible for not waking up, not noting the most obvious things, that even a kid can get, my son was telling about the Propane truck having a name, and the numbers 669, he then said, that is a 666, he's starting to see the symbols around him. Even kids can see it and the world is in very bad hands do to so many not being responsible and not seeing clearly. I've never understood how and why anyone could not get it?

But, there is a very real possibility due to the many so programmed to not question anything even in matters like life and death, Fukushima, even amongst my own relatives, and they're bright people, were educators even, people that would teach students to research, even online, and to question, yet they're so programmed they in turn tell me, that only the news hour on the television is real.

Suddenly every news site online is an entertainment and any information online is suspect. Though they would tell their students to google everything.

I grew up in a big extended family that argued everything back and forth as if they were a big ATS forum, from different sides.

I suggested to the ex teacher, go to the online new site, that I had sent the link for, and phone the contact number and ask if they were the same company as the offline journal or magazine she has heard of. Do some research to find out that you don't have to stick with the small slice of news CHBC or BCTV puts out, you can get reports from Tepco themselves. They have a lot of self damning ones.

The point here, I no longer think everyone is responsible for not getting it. Very good, intelligent people seem to be brainwashed and mind controlled (by their media I pressume) even in life and death issues.

So their free will has been massively tampered with, and without free will, all culpability that the bloodline hopes to heap on humanity is also gone.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I wouldn't say this thread proves anything 100% ... I respect your opinion. I could maybe see something like this having a ritualistic meaning to some person buuuuuuut I can't accept that huge numbers of people are into illuminati blood rituals or similar.

In my personal experience I've never heard anything like this and I'm not sure why the media industry gets targetted so much by it. Maybe because it's an easy target that enjoys the attention almost. (See lady gaga)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Aurora, CO is a reference to "light" and the sun god Apollo.

Apollo is Apollyon. From Tom Horn's Apollyon rising defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

Numerous scholarly and classical works identify “Apollyon” as the god “Apollo”—the Greek deity “of death and pestilence,” and Websters Dictionary points out that “Apollyon” was a common variant of “Apollo” until recent history. An example of this is found in the Classical play by the ancient Greek playwright Aeschylus, The Agamemnon of Aeschylus, where Cassandra repeats more than once, “Apollo, thou destroyer, O Apollo, Lord of fair streets, Apollyon to me.” Accordingly, the name Apollo turns up in ancient literature with the verb apollymi or apollyo, “destroy” and scholars including W.R.F. Browning believe Apostle Paul may have identified the god Apollo as the ‘spirit of Antichrist’ operating behind the persecuting Roman emperor, Domitian, who wanted to be recognized as ‘Apollo incarnate’ in his day.

Apollyon is a reference to Trumpet 5 of Revelations which lasts for 5 months. 7-20-12 (12:01 am ish) plus 5 months takes us to 12-20-12, and the 21st of Dec. would be the ritualistic Day of the Lord.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Yes it does. 100%. Nothing can ever occur with these odds, which having it all synchronized to the same thing would have added up by now to over trillions to one, without it being a false flag.

And the bloodlines, well you only to look at one thing, never mind research in full and depth everything about their mason symbols and what is hidden in plain sight in religious paintings for example.

This one thing alone with its huge statue of Moloch, should make every single god fearing christian question their so called god fearing leaders (I'm not supporting a theocracy by the way, just trying to get into the mindset of what so many congressman and elected representative peddle to their fundamentalist or church going supporters).

jameycurt.com...

Good videos made too on it.

Just the freedom of information act that requested the documents from Bildenberg Group:

www.newsofinterest.tv...

We had a write up in our papers on the document that was finally received on their Banff meeting.

I mean we could go on about what the Great American Seal means, and I suppose those who know, and the ones who can't see it, they would tell the ones who know they haven't proved a thing either. And the idea that their leaders share a bloodline that goes back to Egypt and Sumar, and seem to follow Egyptian things can't be proved. IS RA EL.? The 10 commandments as in the bible are not in the official langauge of the documents. Those seem to have come for the Egyptian book of the dead? WHAT? I certainly cannot compress years of research into a post.

This thread is wonderful, but suggest that people who are not comfortable with being turned into slaves, or regressed or put to sleep, start to do the research themselves.

However, even in a statue found in the wilds, or mars there are mathemetatical odds against one perfect eye, let alone a wonderfully sculptured face, they add up to an astromical odds against it being natural.

This is more than proof.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

.. The point here, I no longer think everyone is responsible for not getting it. Very good, intelligent people seem to be brainwashed and mind controlled (by their media I pressume) even in life and death issues.
So their free will has been massively tampered with, and without free will, all culpability that the bloodline hopes to heap on humanity is also gone.

Excellent and important consideration. Way too much oppression, suppression, terror, hardship, pressure, scams, disinformation, lies. Under such circumstances probably 90% or more of humans CANNOT evolve, are not allowed to. Which by the way is the goal. Illuminazi terror isn't supposed to stimulate enlightment, spirituality, wisdom, but to nip these in the bud.
edit on 22-7-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
~ Nonsense stops with me ~

Okay, first off - it's always interesting when someone makes a correct prediction in the way that the OP has, however as per usual there are many who are ignoring many details within that same post that don't add up.

1. Contradiction: 1st claim - In the occult world everything is inverse, therefore dark is light. According to this logic, then, the Dark Knight would be the Light Knight. Yet then you go on to compare the phrase 'dark knight' to the Knights Templar whom you claim were glorified butchers, so to speak. So according to logic(assuming the OP was trying to use some) you are comparing the nickname of 'Dark Knight' to which is attributed to Batman to the Knights Templar and their status as butchers. According to your logic Batman is called the Dark Knight(which apparently doesn't fit his character since he is not a killer) and therefore the villains are given names which represent better ideas but are actually the inverse of what they are. We can obviously see this with Bane; a name which means 1. A cause of great distress or annoyance. 2. Something, typically poison, that causes death. Hmmm, not quite seeing it. ...

Let me simplify this point ~ If there was any point to the information about inversion in symbolism then why do we follow the rule with Batman(called the Dark Knight, though he is a positive character) and not the major villain of this movie, Bane(whose name matches his character)? Why do we assume that 'dark knight' means what you claim it does and is not just referring to the fact that he is Batman(most bats are dark colors and come out most prevalently at night...). Unless, of course, you're saying that this symbolism in Batman started at the beginning? I know it's been said that the major point was the prediction and not the reasoning, but why should we believe the prediction was more than coincidence without the reasoning being sound?

2. Next we'll address the other character. You compared a character known as 'Lucis Fox' to Lucis Trust. Undoubtedly the name Lucius(as he is actually called) literally means 'light' and therefore has the connection to Lucifer, who is the 'light bearer'. Undoubtedly if you decide to do that with the letters of 'Fox' then you will end up with 666. Of course I always wonder why it stops there. Why not add the 3 sixes together to equal 18 and then eventually come out to 9. However, I'm sure 9 symbolizes something too. In fact, I would challenge anyone to take a number with 1-2 digits and try to see if there is no symbolism attributed to it.

3. What's your point? I understand the symbolism you're bringing up and I understand that you seem to have predicted something here. My question is, what is the conclusion? The movie's symbolism attracted this madman to go on the shooting spree subliminally? He knew all these things as well and decided that because the movie had this symbolism he decided it was a good idea to shoot up the nearest theater? The shooter was a puppet for the government and because we all know they're in on the conspiracy, they used some sort of MKUltra strategy to brainwash him to do such things? Well before hand? Satan/Lucifer him/herself possessed Holmes and decided to have him go on a spree while the movie he helped inspire was on? I'm just searching for a bottom line here.

So far, all that's worth noting is that you said something would happen. Obviously you weren't overly specific, but you were undoubtedly close enough. That's what we have. You said there would be bloodshed in relation to the new movie, it happened. However, your logic is rusty everywhere else. Are you asserting that Lucius Fox is actually the central character because his name fits what you're speculating? What about Megan Fox and all the movies she plays in? Megan, according to some Greek translations, means child of light. Same connection as Lucius. Fox being the same. And your point is that Lucius inspired Lucis Trust? Or Lucis Trust inspired the inclusion of Lucius Fox in the new Batman movie? It's not because he was in the last one?

Don't get me wrong; Telling us that the biggest massacre in U.S. history would take place on the 20th with relations to The Dark Knight Rises is nothing short of amazing. Or it would be had you been that specific. You named a day and something attributed to it - there's still a lot of room for us to question. Never stop questioning, people.

edit on 22-7-2012 by CdDalton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Did you read the thread that this thread is in response to?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You didn’t predict this OP,

The OP is clearly into numerology and symbolism saw the fox 666 thing the dark themes in Batman movies and then just for the heck of if said “something will happen within twenty four hours of the premiere”

It’s not like the OP said “some guy is going to kill 12 people in a cinema in Aurora”

Your predictions were very vague and let’s face it with the vast amount of predictions made on ATS it is inevitable that a few of you “ATS Profits” are eventually going to make a almost accurate prediction. But that has nothing to do with you having any ability to predict the future but everything to do with the fact that you make so many predictions.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
Aurora, CO is a reference to "light" and the sun god Apollo.

Apollo is Apollyon. From Tom Horn's Apollyon rising defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

Numerous scholarly and classical works identify “Apollyon” as the god “Apollo”—the Greek deity “of death and pestilence,” and Websters Dictionary points out that “Apollyon” was a common variant of “Apollo” until recent history. An example of this is found in the Classical play by the ancient Greek playwright Aeschylus, The Agamemnon of Aeschylus, where Cassandra repeats more than once, “Apollo, thou destroyer, O Apollo, Lord of fair streets, Apollyon to me.” Accordingly, the name Apollo turns up in ancient literature with the verb apollymi or apollyo, “destroy” and scholars including W.R.F. Browning believe Apostle Paul may have identified the god Apollo as the ‘spirit of Antichrist’ operating behind the persecuting Roman emperor, Domitian, who wanted to be recognized as ‘Apollo incarnate’ in his day.

Apollyon is a reference to Trumpet 5 of Revelations which lasts for 5 months. 7-20-12 (12:01 am ish) plus 5 months takes us to 12-20-12, and the 21st of Dec. would be the ritualistic Day of the Lord.

Now that is very interesting. Great info. The connection between Aurora and the sun god Apollo and we are in a 'solar maximum' with all kinds of increased activity from the sun. Throw in the Denver murals on top of this and, creepy. Too many coincidences for this to be random.

Again, "Apollyon Rising"......Dark Knight Rising
edit on 22-7-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

It was the most synchronized date, going. Everything, on every level and aspect of this date, all led to the same thing, the Dark Snake basically, the rise of the Iron fist NWO rule, the coding has been in everthing this whole year, back to Sept 2011, and the blowing of the Shofar, elenin, which was just a symbol for 9/11, a sign to the bloodlines and the sign in the sky of Virgo giving birth to all the planets and the sun, all the way to their Venus Transit, this year. Appollyon.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
So you think I have to account for my beliefs, but you are off the hook for yours, though mine are to wake people and get this world back out of these corrupt dangerous hands, and yours puts us in a very dangerous situation non stop with blinders on.

I don't think you have to account for your beliefs, because you don't really have beliefs - you have stories you make up.

You seem perfectly capable of not-believing the media, but incapable of seeing when they are also telling the truth. You say your special sensitivity allows you to see the hidden messages in the behaviour of others, I say it stops you from seeing the real sequence of events because you aren't interested in anything which has normal, uncontroversial human stories.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Isn't there supposed to be some sort of "secret" base underneath Denver Airport as well?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

That is a complete lie and you are not even going to be given the benefit of the doubt from me any longer, I now treat you as someone on a dark side agenda.

I never lie. EVER. Im going home, and that takes consciously trying to learn whatever lessons you came to do, and trying to uncover any weaknesses, that are blocking you and turning them around and working to perfect yourself, your soul, your life, and be unconditional Love. That is the journey I am on! And you?

And you bear false testimony. One side lies in the face of proof.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
You didn’t predict this OP,

The OP is clearly into numerology and symbolism saw the fox 666 thing the dark themes in Batman movies and then just for the heck of if said “something will happen within twenty four hours of the premiere”

It’s not like the OP said “some guy is going to kill 12 people in a cinema in Aurora”

Your predictions were very vague and let’s face it with the vast amount of predictions made on ATS it is inevitable that a few of you “ATS Profits” are eventually going to make a almost accurate prediction. But that has nothing to do with you having any ability to predict the future but everything to do with the fact that you make so many predictions.

Finally some sane in here

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join