It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be No Alien Landing At The 2012 London Olympics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There has been talk of a false flag alien invasion, but that's highly unlikely. The truth is, they don't even have enough time to put on the performance that they are actually putting on.

The decision to cut back the artistic element of the ceremony was made following rehearsals on Saturday night and Sunday raised concerns that the show will take longer than its three-hour target time. Rehearsals will continue on Wednesday, with volunteers and performers running through the refined program. A 10-minute sequence from the end of the show involving stunt-bikes has been cut altogether. There is particular concern that were the show to overrun and leave spectators stranded it could set the tone for the start of the Games, much as problems on the opening night of the Millennium Dome coloured perceptions of the Greenwich arena for years afterwards.

The show, by the way , is not about aliens, but the freaking green landscape of Great Britain Because, I guess grass doesn't grow anywhere else in the world.

His vision of a "green and pleasant land" will showcase the British countryside, using real sheep, cows and horses. The model for the £27m project shows a farm and surrounding fields, with ploughing and two battling mosh pits.

Not only that, they don't even have enough security guards on hand for the event. I believe the whole talk of aliens is a ploy. It's to get people to tune into this show in order to save it. They wasted all this money, on a pathetic show that they can't change now and the only thing that will save it is a high viewership. What better way to do that than suggest there will be something worth actually tuning into? I mean honestly, if I want to take in the scenery they are going to be portraying , all I have to do is get in my car and take a 30 min drive to a local farm.

There will be no alien landings. No false flag. Nothing but a cheap show that might take too long so people will start to leave early before it's even over in an effort to get the last public transportation home. The only benefit to pushing this flase flag alien landing meme seems to be that it is a great way to make an easy buck as folks will no doubt try to bet on there being an alien landing. Now, what would be the best way to get people to fork over money betting that there will be an alien invasion ?

Oh, I know, spread the SUGGESTION online.

EDITED TO ADD:

Whether the rumors suggest this false flag event will take place at the Opening or the Closing, both ceremonies will be dull.

CLOSING CEREMONY

I'm just trying to alleviate useless fears. That's all.

edit on 18-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: ADD TEXT WITH LINK

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

An Olympic show about grass and bushes. Thats cute

I can not wait to see that...

Honestly, I think it will be like always, nothing crazy or extraordinary happening.
No aliens, no PBB, no terror attacks. Just a regular Olympics.
Though I would appreciate if the first option happened

It will be as all big events so far. They pass, and after we will see all the threads here on ATS saying, Told you sooo!! Nothing happened! (and nothing ever will).

Btw, they are going to show us how a farm works??
Wow talk about being innovative!

is vision of a "green and pleasant land" will showcase the British countryside, using real sheep, cows and horses. The model for the £27m project shows a farm and surrounding fields, with ploughing and two battling mosh pits.

edit on 18-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

A Olympic show about grass and bushes. Thats cute

I can not wait to see that...

Honestly, I think it will be like always, nothing crazy or extraordinary happening.
No aliens, nu PBB, no terror attacks. Just a regular Olympics.
Though I would appreciate if the first option happened

I too would like to be entertained. Unfortunately, we will all be just as unimpressed as we always are.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Exactly.
I am almost hoping for PBB just to get something out of the ordinary to wrap my brain around.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Remember when France hosted the Olympics....They had people walking around in giant clear plastic balls.
When I saw this on TV it was like You Gotta be kidding me , how lame.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's too early to tell
there may be real aliens at the olympics

I mean even aliens may like watching sports

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
One of the main reasons this is suspicious is because of the 'green and pleasant land' theme. It ties in with the zion theme. I'm not saying it has anything to do with aliens but it definately isn't normal and I think something out of the ordinary (a bit vague I know) will happen at the opening or closing ceremonies.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Gee thanks for that newsflash.

And here I had my bags all packed for a trip.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zacroyce
One of the main reasons this is suspicious is because of the 'green and pleasant land' theme. It ties in with the zion theme. I'm not saying it has anything to do with aliens but it definately isn't normal and I think something out of the ordinary (a bit vague I know) will happen at the opening or closing ceremonies.

Okay, well if they mutilate a cow, I will retract my skepticism and apologize from the bunker that I will no doubt be hiding in.
edit on 18-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I agree with the OP,there will be no alien craft landing at the games-which is sad because at this point that is probably the only thing which could make it a success.
Instead we will have half empty stadiums,crap weather,athletes getting stuck on the roads/at airports,cops and soldiers running about like its 7/7.
G4S security who can't speak English or read,government ministers repeating over and over how much of a success the games are,pissed off Londoners who can't move about the city properly or protesting missiles on their buildings.
TSA/FBI goons behaving as they would in the US,the rest of the world laughing at our inability to stage a piss up in a brewery.

ETC ETC...

Green and pleasant land....or moody muddy mess?

So yeah-aliens landing may be the only way to save the games.
Except all the aliens are probably laughing at the unfolding debacle so much they can't land their craft.
Ain't it great?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
It's too early to tell
there may be real aliens at the olympics

I mean even aliens may like watching sports

So guess we better watch out for any new records being set then. Like those really crazy ones that totally crushes the old ones.

Swimming.
200 metre backstroke in 2 seconds flat.

Weightlifting.
over 231 lb casually done with one arm.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No Aliens, no false flag and yes it's all getting a bit chaotic with the security and whatnot, but quit bitching about our green grass. Least we got plenty of it, some of us have got too much of it thanks to all the bloody rain.

It's definitely green and it's pleasant at least between the biblical flooding we keep having.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Ha ha OK, from now on I shall admire your green grass and lovely landscapes

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Green and Pleasant land comes from the Hymn Jerusalem, which is considered by many to be the unofficial National Anthem of England.

Yes there is grass elsewhere, but there is NOTHING in this world that can come close to the English coutryside

it might not be as dramatic as other places, as large and sweeping. But it is lush fertile and ancient. Coveted by many, defended by all who have lived her. So it's right I think that it should be a backdrop one of the sets. Why not?

All i see here is cynicism and snarkiness from people would have never stood in the green and pleasant land.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Great Britain is indeed very green and fertile with some spectacular coastal regions. The people are generally very liberal and moderate, with diverse and extensive working class culture, although the government needs some modernisation and the aviation pollution has become problematic

There is a great comedy show currently in its second season called 'Twenty Twelve' that depicts the 'Olympic Deliverance Committe' wrestling with the planning of the Olympic games amidst various whimsical government targets like 'inclusivity', 'multiculturality' and 'sustainability'. Highly recommended

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
WHOEVER started this craptalk about aliens or even false-flag-aliens ? Neither real ones, nor aliens in pyjamas. Where did this nonsense even started that there would be such thing?

It's like saying aliens will come in few evenings on the match at the stadium..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I agree that, even if TPTB were interested in some type of false flag alien invasion, there is too much chatter here and on social media about it. They won't do it now even if they originally intended to. If/when it ends up happening, it will be on some random day like 9/11 was, not during a special occasion like the Olympics.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
There has been talk of a false flag alien invasion, but that's highly unlikely. The truth is, they don't even have enough time to put on the performance that they are actually putting on.

The decision to cut back the artistic element of the ceremony was made following rehearsals on Saturday night and Sunday raised concerns that the show will take longer than its three-hour target time. Rehearsals will continue on Wednesday, with volunteers and performers running through the refined program. A 10-minute sequence from the end of the show involving stunt-bikes has been cut altogether. There is particular concern that were the show to overrun and leave spectators stranded it could set the tone for the start of the Games, much as problems on the opening night of the Millennium Dome coloured perceptions of the Greenwich arena for years afterwards.

The show, by the way , is not about aliens, but the freaking green landscape of Great Britain Because, I guess grass doesn't grow anywhere else in the world.

His vision of a "green and pleasant land" will showcase the British countryside, using real sheep, cows and horses. The model for the £27m project shows a farm and surrounding fields, with ploughing and two battling mosh pits.

Not only that, they don't even have enough security guards on hand for the event. I believe the whole talk of aliens is a ploy. It's to get people to tune into this show in order to save it. They wasted all this money, on a pathetic show that they can't change now and the only thing that will save it is a high viewership. What better way to do that than suggest there will be something worth actually tuning into? I mean honestly, if I want to take in the scenery they are going to be portraying , all I have to do is get in my car and take a 30 min drive to a local farm.

There will be no alien landings. No false flag. Nothing but a cheap show that might take too long so people will start to leave early before it's even over in an effort to get the last public transportation home. The only benefit to pushing this flase flag alien landing meme seems to be that it is a great way to make an easy buck as folks will no doubt try to bet on there being an alien landing. Now, what would be the best way to get people to fork over money betting that there will be an alien invasion ?

Oh, I know, spread the SUGGESTION online.

EDITED TO ADD:

Whether the rumors suggest this false flag event will take place at the Opening or the Closing, both ceremonies will be dull.

CLOSING CEREMONY

I'm just trying to alleviate useless fears. That's all.

edit on 18-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: ADD TEXT WITH LINK

I'm a little confused by your post. Your statement is given as a matter of fact, as in "the sun rises in the east" kind of fact. How do you arrive at this fact, is it a conclusion based on your opinion? Or is it "insider news?" Or, are you just saying, "I think" and your manner of stating "I think" is along the lines of "this is fact," as you do not distinguish between your opinion and a fact?

I must say your evidence is akin to saying, "see, here is the playbill, the play is always exactly that the playbill says it is, always." So, according to your assessment, had someone come to Lincoln and said, "hey, there will be an attempt on your life at the theater," his response should have been, "no, the playbill says nothing about me."

I cannot remember a playbill that stated, this is a symbol for something else, can you? Can you remember a time, or event, where the "hidden agenda" was listed?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Although aliens are highly unlikely, I personally believe your title is a bit too "decisive." Unless you can prove 100% (Not 99.99999999%) that aliens WON'T show up, there should be a "probably" since it's just speculation on your part.

I believe it will be business as usual, as well. If aliens happen to show up though, well, awesome. I'm not too particular one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A whole opening show about a FARM???

Unless there's an arrangement with aliens to zip in for a cattle mutilation or to make some fancy crop circles, I'm pretty certain such an opening celebration will be about as interesting as watching the grass grow in that green and pleasant land.

Watching grass grow. hmmm. So exciting.

It would have been much more entertaining were they to revisit Imperial England in portraying all the lands England planted it's flag into, directed by Eddie Izzard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join