It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness to Bohemian Grove human sacrifice!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

Nope. He claims he didn't get these shots because he ran out of tape. Yet he magically found more tape to film the Cremation of Care later that night. And exactly why was it a money shot? It showed nothing but some dudes in cloaks standing by an owl.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Nope. He claims he didn't get these shots because he ran out of tape. Yet he magically found more tape to film the Cremation of Care later that night.

This is a fair question, and Alex may have addressed it in the past. If not he should.

My guess would be that he erased some footage he deemed unimportant to make room for the ceremony later that evening.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Ultimately I look at the Bohemian Grove the same as I do the Bilderberger meetings.

If people want to screw around in drunken sexual debauchery who the hell cares. But put Political Leaders, Media Moguls, and other planetary policy makers together in secret meetings without allowing the press in, I wantto know what they are discussing. And I expect the media to at least have some intellectual curiosity as to why they cant be allowed to cover the agenda.

Hell put 2 or more celebrities in a resteraunt and the media falls head over heels to cover the "event", yet Bilderger meetings they are quite content to be shut out.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Nope. He claims he didn't get these shots because he ran out of tape. Yet he magically found more tape to film the Cremation of Care later that night. And exactly why was it a money shot? It showed nothing but some dudes in cloaks standing by an owl.

I would think that he had more, but obviously wouldn't be able to say "hold on mr. agent/officer, let me go to my car to get some more tapes to capture this on camera."

Just saying, he wouldn't go there with only 1, 1 hour tape.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Bohemian Groove? Right. If stuff like this goes down its on a private Island.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

It's true, if they want to kill him they will, however they don't HAVE to. They just make him out to be "crazy", which actually serves their interests better than any other outcome.

Yep. A "crazy" person the people will ignore. If they go out on a limb and kill someone (like they were fond of before) then there's a chance of an investigation (especially by other CTs). Of course those people could be painted as crazies, especially if labelled CTs, just as easily.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Not really. There's plenty of land out there that is unattended, and quite a few religions that are actively into blood rituals. Conceptually, I expect it to happen, sometime.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Fineousstitch

Well have fun believing extraordinary claims that have no proof to them. I mean I guess a lot of people are into that on this site. They call people sheeple but believe anyconspiracy they read due to confirmation bias. You people are no better and maybe even a worse kind of "sheep".

Dude, seriously, you are violating T&C big time right now. I mean disagree with this thread all you want, but do you have to do so in such a condescending and insulting manner?! What are lending to this thread that is constructive in the least bit? Tearing people down, name calling, and making fun of people? Really mature. Let me tell you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding me...

So your entire theory rests on Alex Jones credibility? really?

Here you are asking people for proof...

Have you bothered to research bohemian grove at all outside of Alex Jones?

Basically what you are saying is nothing unusual happens there because Alex Jones is a kook? Or is it Alex Jones is a kook because a bunch of dudes in pointy hoods standing around a burning effigy on an altar in front of a giant stone owl isn't out of the ordinary?

en.wikipedia.org...

Eagerly awaiting your "wikipedia doesn't count as a source" reply, despite the countless sources cited therein.
edit on 17-7-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Um no, people asked me about why I thought his particular documentary was ridiculous. You probably should have read before replying.

There is no evidence that child sacrifices happen there, which is the whole basis of my argument. All these claims are based off wild speculation.

bunch of dudes in pointy hoods standing around a burning effigy on an altar in front of a giant stone owl isn't out of the ordinary?

I don't hate people because they do weird things. Grow up. You have the same exact mentality that led to witch hunts.

edit on 18-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Found it interesting the guy in the video mentioning Lt. Col Michael Aquino being involved. He has been a figure discussed quite a bit since the 80's.

Older thread discussing Lt Col Aquino.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
awwww, realspoke dont wanna play with me no more

This happened last time we talked on a thread
I'm starting to feel unloved

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Ridiculous Alex Jones documentary???!!!

That footage is the most damning, scary, reality changing footage ever!

All other views on Alex aside... He's the LEGEND that blew the top on Bohemian Grove.

I reckon they use real sacrifices, even if it was all "pretend" they belong in mental homes!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
That link to wiki about the missing child has something interesting. Here it is:

Kevin was last seen at approximately 7:55 p.m. at the corner of Oak Street and Masonic Avenue

en.wikipedia.org...

Just an interesting coincidence the name of the street he disappeared on.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

"Kevin was last seen at approximately 7:55 p.m. at the corner of Oak Street and Masonic Avenue, waiting for the No. 43 bus.[3] Witnesses reported seeing him at the bus stop talking to a tall blonde haired man. He was never seen or heard from again." - Wikipedia page on Kevin Collins

The guy making the claims in the video is relatively tall. Note his beard also has some tufts of blond still intact.

I wouldn't pass his claims off just yet. Some dots already connect.

edit on 18-7-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Somehow I found this claim of a human sacrifice at the Bohemian grove not very convincing and I usually would factcheck everything in which Anthony J. Hilder is involved at least thrice. But this is not the only testimony in which someone incriminated himself by admitting to having taken part in a human sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove.

There is also the testimony of Paul Bonacci. According to both his diary and his testimony Bonacci has admitted to having been forced to take part in such a sacrifice. Gary Caradori the person who interviewed Bonacci was the lead investigator who was looking into allegations of child sexual abuse for the Legislature's Franklin Credit Union committee. This is what happened to Caradori:

Caradori also told the subcommittee that he had been trying to obtain pictures of King's orgies. Two of the victims he interviewed mentioned a photographer named Rusty Nelson. The pictures showed who the adults were and who the kids were. I gathered that the purpose was blackmail and it was political. The content of the pictures, and the events surrounding them, would be an instant end to a politician's career. "King hired me to take pictures of adults and children in compromising positions," Nelson tells me.

Nelson promised Caradori incriminating photographs, and they agreed to meet in Chicago. Caradori, accompanied by his 8-year-old son A.J., flew his single-engine Piper Saratoga from Lincoln to Chicago on July 7, 1990. The mission, he said to his wife, was to meet Nelson and then go to the Major League All-Star Game with A.J. "I met with Caradori briefly," says Nelson. "I just gave him the pictures and got out of there." Caradori phoned Senator Schmit from Chicago, exclaiming, "We got them by the shorthairs!"

The Piper Saratoga crashed around 2 A.M. on July 11 in a cornfield near Ashton, Illinois, killing both Caradori and his son. Remnants of the plane were scattered up to 1,800 feet from the fuselage, indicating that it had broken up in flight. Two days later, FBI special agent Michael Mott and a colleague delivered a subpoena to Caradori's grieving widow, demanding all of her husband's Franklin evidence.

archive.org...

After Caradori's death further witnesses were scared to come forward.

A video of Paul Bonacci and his confession can be viewed under the previous link, but for those lack the endurance to watch the whole video, here is a shorter, quite dramatic version given by the former Nebraska States Senator DeCamp. DeCamp reads part of Bonacci's diary. Please don't complain that Alex Jones is the person who is conducting the interview.

Alex Jones - Paul Bonacci's Story

Different claims made by Bonacci, like for examples descriptions of observed child kidnappers have been confirmed during time. For those who haven't seen it yet, there is also a documentary about this case.
www.franklinscandal.com...
edit on 18-7-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: grammar and spelling

edit on 18-7-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: grammar

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So.... Alex Jones does a documentary and I watched it. Unless it was totally fake, the documentary did not show evidence of human sacrifice but what it did show was VERY disturbing to me and Im sure disturbed anyone who watched it, unless they are not taken away by a cult theme. I am.

There have been in yrs past a lot of accusations that are not pretty.

Why do we not hear about all the great things they do and discuss when they attend Cremation Of Care? And whats up with that name? Cremation of care? One night of not caring at all? Lol

I just dont by that this yearly function is innocent! Sorry. :-)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by Cassius666

Not really. There's plenty of land out there that is unattended, and quite a few religions that are actively into blood rituals. Conceptually, I expect it to happen, sometime.

If you are talking about the crazies you might be right. If we are talking about excentric people (crazy RICH people) I doubt they would let Dick Chenney attend a child sacrifice first row where there is a real chance it all ends up filmed and fed into the torrent network.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Sacrificing ANYTHING to any "Gods" is worth investigating, and shows an alternate view of the reality YOU think is all mighty and normal.

Meeting in secret shows a fearful secretive group with ties that are beyond "weird"... and are in all kinds of dark magic, slavery contracts to "spirits".

Stop letting your masters tell you how think what "normal" is. You sound like a scared little boy...too be honest.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I wouldn't put actual child sacrifice beyond the realm of possibility here, considering the disturbing imagery to come out of Bohemian Grove. Especially in years past. They may have evolved to “mock” sacrifices in recent times, but I don't doubt for a second that these whack jobs are/were capable of such deeds in the past. I don't necessarily believe the 'stache in the video regarding the kid in '84, but who knows? With pictures like these floating around supposedly from “Annals of Bohemian Grove”, who would be naive enough to flat-out disregard the notion completely?

Source: www.markdice.com...:new-6&catid=56:photos&Itemid=85

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join