It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Investigator Cliff Carnicom Announces Method to “Cure” Morgellons Superbug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well isn't this interesting...

What I find interesting is the fact that Morgellons is not a recognized illness. This is what the CDC has found studying this so called illness.

This comprehensive study of an unexplained apparent dermopathy demonstrated no infectious cause and no evidence of an environmental link. There was no indication that it would be helpful to perform additional testing for infectious diseases as a potential cause. Future efforts should focus on helping patients reduce their symptoms through careful attention to treatment of co-existing medical, including psychiatric conditions, that might be contributing to their symptoms.

www.cdc.gov...

And you can find the whole report here...

www.plosone.org...

So the CDC says there are no infectious causes or an environmental link to Morgellons, then how can Cliff Carnicom say that chemtrails cause Morgellons?

And lastly how does he actually know what he tested was even Morgellons or even from a so called chemtrail?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So the CDC says there are no infectious causes or an environmental link to Morgellons, then how can Cliff Carnicom say that chemtrails cause Morgellons?

I realize this is a rhetorical question, but surely an imaginary disease is best explained by an imaginary cause.

And lastly how does he actually know what he tested was even Morgellons or even from a so called chemtrail?

You don't actually need to test an imaginary substance from an imaginary source to make any claim you wish.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Makes perfect sense if your Cliff Carnicom. Use one load of bullsh1t to bolster another load of bullsh1t so you can sell tickets to your 'show' and get more donations from the gullible.

Nothing new about snake oil.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I realize this is a rhetorical question, but surely an imaginary disease is best explained by an imaginary cause.

Exactly that is why I find this video so funny. They now have to make a method to cure an illness that doesn't exist being caused by chemtrails that also don't exist.

What's next?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
& you have to love that he's trolling for $$$ in this video also

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

interesting ?

err where do i start ?????????????????????????

how about with the question :

what is the Method to "Cure" Morgellons Superbug ?

the vid title states [ ex]Chemtrails Investigator Cliff Carnicom Announces Method to "Cure" Morgellons Superbug

i saw no announcement of this " cure " - BTW why is " cure " in quote marks ????

the vid was prettty predictable flim-flam really , long on hype - and utterly absent facts , logic and honesty

the howlers : [ in no particular order ]

the leading question : are chemtrails feeding superbugs ?

I_A`s response - at 10000m any alleged airborne superbugs will be killed by UV radiation

the " brilliant deduction " [ transcripted ] :

carnicoms research has determined the important need for funding to persue more focused and sophisticated research , consider donating on line

I_A`s response - ROFLMAO , he needed " research " to figure that out - and now needs more money --- from the chemtrail chumps

the parlour trick : in which carnicom " demonstrates " the reactions of an alledged " oral superbug " colony to a magnet

I_A`s response - this is pure chicanery ,a parlour trick to fool idiots ,

the blatant hoax : [ the photoshoped pic of the pilots protest march ]

I_A`s response - i am stunned he has the audacity to still use that - does he think people are that gullible ?

ape out - after watching that clip the required times to get all my rebuttals - i need a drink

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

what is the Method to "Cure" Morgellons Superbug ?

That is one of the reasons I posted the video, because Morgellons is not even considered a disease and it definitely is not caused by chemtrails. As the title said Cure Morgellons Superbug, which means he as a method to cure a disease that doesn't actually exist according to the CDC,but Mr.Carnicom has a way to cure it,and that is so funny.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Morgellon's is a most curious phenomenon. Notice I said phenomenon, not disease, because personally, I do not believe it is a disease. It's more like a cultural phenomenon.

Let me explain. Amongst the reported cases of Morgellon's, there is a small number of people who are actually suffering from some unknown ailment not currently known or understood in medicine. What research and treatments we have suggest it seems to be some sort of weird auto immune disorder, but they don't know exactly what the trigger for it is. But I think in those cases, the fibers, upon closer examination, were actually composed of materials made by the human body, but formed or grown in a completely weird way. These cases are the ones that are actually quite possibly some new sort of disease from modern life. However, if this is the case, I do not believe it is being caused by chemtrails, but perhaps certain people with certain genes are reacting badly to some substance or factor of modern life. Just a personal theory, though.

But during my search of the internet for information regarding the subject, I'd say probably 9 out of every 10 sites with information regarding Morgellon's were far out whole-house-wrapped-in-tinfoil nut job sites. Many of the Morgellon's "victim's" sites were loaded with loonies whose self-diagnosis of the disease was not only laughable, but their near religious reverence for known quacks and fringe medicine was enough to make me wonder if there was ever even such a diseases in the real world. And of course, chemtrails everywhere being these people's favorite cause. Cures range from colloidal silver to orgone generators to crystal skulls to gluten free diet. I tend to agree with the skeptics that these people suffer from known conditions coupled by hypochondria and psychiatric issues.

The small number of genuine cases I have seen, I have seen very little mention of chemtrails or reptoids or the Freemasons. On this one site for sufferers, people were mostly sharing info about some research into possible environmental triggers, such as possible links to new kinds of pesticides or stuff like that. That was actually more interesting.

new topics

top topics

join