It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Claims The West is Causing Drought with Secret Technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hidden0
reply to post by MRuss

I don't want to say I believe one way or the other on this topic, because I don't know. Yet I would like to add that if this climate control is happening, it is not just in Iran. Here in my state in the US, we are breaking 106 year records on heat.

Considering that, we are doing "ok" although it sucks to be so hot. The effect of a global, intentional, temperature increase would effect already hot climates more drastically I think.

Ya...but some of these guy's go on TV and say..."There is no such thing as Global Warming!" LOL! I will tell you when Big Business will actually DO SOMETHING about Global Warming....When every CEO's Miami Beach Home is 6 feet underwater....THEN...we will see some movement of action! LOL!

SAD thing is...I am probably RIGHT! Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They are absolutely correct. The US is working on getting into a better negotiation position. In exchange for full nuclear access and curbs on the Iranian nuclear program, the US will allow rain to fall on Iran, not cause any unnatural major earthquakes or unnatural tsunamis or asteroids to hit Iran. Sounds reasonable doesn't it?

I think the Iranian leader shouldn't believe everything he reads on ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have to be honest here, in the past I would have been sceptical of the veracity of this claim.

I would have chalked it up to just another wacky Iranian Ministry of Intelligence paranoid media fabrication tailored to influence the typically receptive western demographic of young basement dwelling, self guilting malcontent's who gulliblly believe that loudly arguing baseless conspiratorial accusations of nefarious intent against their home governments is somehow sticking' it to the man.

However, after seeing the top notch work the Iranian Intelligence Ministry counter-espionage programs undeniable revelations exhibited in exposing the zionest pigeon spy ring right on the heels of the U.S. sister program having been outed when the news was published that Iranians arrest 14 squirrels for spying my eyes have been opened.

I believe the captured Zionest squirrels and squabs espionage program may have been phase I designed to provide data points for phase II.

Phase II - Soften Iranian morale by using HAARP technology in by creating artificial drought with purpose of browning lawns and golf courses to propagate low morale of select Iranian military officers/government officials.

Phase III - False flag attack to implement NWO/Zionist take over by purchasing all Iranian country clubs and desirable private properties at greatly reduced cost after substantial property devaluation due to eyesore of brown lawn grass.

Phase IV - Zionist/Illuminati assimilation of Iranian suburbia on behalf of NWO and Rothchilds

One of the pigeons was caught near a rose water production plant in the city of Kashan in Isfahan province, the Etemad Melli newspaper reported. It said that some metal rings and "invisible" strings were attached to the bird, suggesting that it might have been somehow communicating what it had seen with the equipment it was carrying.
Iranian security forces have arrested two suspected 'spy pigeons' near the Natanz nuclear facility.

Iranian intelligence operatives recently detained over a dozen squirrels found within the nation's borders, claiming the rodents were serving as spies for Western powers determined to undermine the Islamic Republic.

"In recent weeks, intelligence operatives have arrested 14 squirrels within Iran's borders," state-sponsored news agency IRNA reported. "The squirrels were carrying spy gear of foreign agencies, and were stopped before they could act, thanks to the alertness of our intelligence services."
Islamic Republic's intelligence agents allege rodents were carrying advanced Western spy gear

Rumour has it that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a long time fan of the Kentucky pro bass federation and had been secretly practising on a specially constructed bass pond near the city of Kashan in Isfahan province.

The IAEA has it wrong, all the hoopla wasn't over hidden nuclear facilities, it was over Ahmadinejad's secret Bass Masters ambition.

Here is a photo above mentioned classified bass pond showing the impact this latest U.S. evil of the HAARP WMD has brought by destroying all hopes for Ahmadinejad to be competitive later this season.

Be warned, a lot of squirrels and pigeons paid the ultimate price to get this photo out.

Does Alex Jones know about this yet? Get the word out! This injustice can not stand!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So strange to see that map of the dry areas.

Here in Southern Louisiana, we've had rain every day for the last 7 or so days. It's just absurd. It's like clockwork. Wake up, rain rain rain rain rain. Forecast is the same every day. 50% chance of the rain.

Have to mow the yard wet because it doesn't even get dry enough in between.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Who exactly is the NWO? The word is being thrown around very loosely on ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
I don't understand why were not cloud seeding to produce rain in these drought areas..
We know they use it for special events so why not for something more purposeful?

I've seen that process way back in the 70s when I was a kid. It is a costly process since it uses 'silver iodine' or 'dry ice' to seed the clouds. Knowing the budget scenario for majority of the States in US, I doubt that it will be implemented quickly.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Well, despite the fact that it is Iran pointing fingers, they just might have a point here.

Well they can always trade the gold for silver and use the 'silver iodine' to seed the clouds above their region to avoid a drought
I'm sure they can afford it with all the oil revenues and the post sanctions compensation in gold for oil trade

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hey, I have a question. If we're causing Iran's drought....who is causing ours?

Another Super power WAR w/o telling till TSHTF ect.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
answer me this if there is severe drought reaking having causing hunger starvation and food prices to skyrocket. why can't they just do cloud seeding in the corn belt. it is admitted that they flooded the ho chimin trail in vietnam for months to distrupt enemy troop movement andf supply chains. why cant they do that and make it rain where the rain is need. we have the tech so why is it not being implimented this is not sci-fi fantasy here it can be fixed so why at a time when we desparatly need rain are they doing nothing? its negligent and borders on criminal.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
answer me this if there is severe drought reaking having causing hunger starvation and food prices to skyrocket. why can't they just do cloud seeding in the corn belt. it is admitted that they flooded the ho chimin trail in vietnam for months to distrupt enemy troop movement andf supply chains. why cant they do that and make it rain where the rain is need. we have the tech so why is it not being implimented this is not sci-fi fantasy here it can be fixed so why at a time when we desparatly need rain are they doing nothing? its negligent and borders on criminal.

Cloud seeding requires the appropriate meteorological conditions to be in place to work.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"I am suspicious about the drought in the southern part of the country," Hassan Mousavi,

Silly Hassan.

This is clearly a Mother Nature False Flag: U.S. attacks it's own corp crop using weather manipulation, creating shortfalls in exports and rising prices, thereby causing food shortages, population uprising and opening new doors in several key countries that hold interest that the U.S. seeks to protect.

Or...

Weather can be really unpredictable.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've skimmed over quite a few of the comments in this thread. I'm not convinced you can "climate control" a single country or nation. Think about it as chaos theory. You can't say climate control would not effect its direct surroundings.

Example: Let us say the state of Ohio is being "climate controlled". Wouldn't the rest of the surroundings states be affected in some way? If Ohio is to be heated, Indiana and Pennsylvania would most likely see heat increases wouldn't they? And these heat increases would tapper out the further they went, based on the statistics and such (wind, all the variables).
My point is, any climate controlling would have an effect on the globe even if it were miniscule based on the distance from climate controlling events. But there is no giant climate wall surrounding Iran in which someone is causing a drought.

Now, as for those of you saying Climate Control is happening possibly in several countries - I could buy that. No one is selling it hard enough though

Sorry if I'm way off base.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Drought in Iran...in the SUMMER ?? who would've thought ?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Iran has quite a variety of climates, please find the following information thanks to Wikipedia.

Iran's climate ranges from arid or semiarid, to subtropical along the Caspian coast and the northern forests. On the northern edge of the country (the Caspian coastal plain) temperatures rarely fall below freezing and the area remains humid for the rest of the year. Summer temperatures rarely exceed 29 °C (84.2 °F).[122][123] Annual precipitation is 680 mm (26.8 in) in the eastern part of the plain and more than 1,700 mm (66.9 in) in the western part.

And now a picture

Please note that the light brown areas are considered arid climate zones. Quick somone call Iran and tell them someone replaced their lush green wetlands with a desert

Source
edit on 17-7-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I'll be happy to send some sunshine down from Missouri if you'll send some rain up from Louisiana. Sounds like a fair trade to me, eh? I'll even throw in some burning sun that will curl your toes and toast your grass.

Seriously here, Missouri was in a white area, albeit a pocket of it, early last month. Now we're in D-2 Severe Drought. Short term...but my yards don't care about what NOAA calls short term. My grass that has just found a way to make it for 10 years ...is dying..and quick.
I'm going to be irate. It took us forever to get grass well rooted here.

Then...I look at the rest of the map and just about feel bad for bitching about grass. Some of those areas are far far beyond landscaping issues. Anyone know a rain dance? (Just don't do it in Louisiana.. lol)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

"Iran has quite a variety of climates, please find the following information thanks to Wikipedia”

True, but it doesn't change the fact that it's summer time in Iran.

“Summer weather in Iran is typically very hot and dry. It is not uncommon for the temperature in the south of Iran to exceed 37 degrees centigrade during this period. The sun shines almost continuously during this season.”
www.kwintessential.co.uk...

“Summers are everywhere warm to hot with almost continuous sunshine”
news.bbc.co.uk...

So what's next ? Iran blaming the USA for the coming of nibiru ?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I am not sure i follow the point of your reply?

I was pointing out that Iran has differing climates, in particular over 80% of its land mass is considered an arid climate. A dry desert does not surprise me.

Another spin campaign to convince the populations that the evil western powers are invoking all kinds of biblical horrors untoo their nation. Who knows.

I know not, therefore Aliens/US drought gun

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I REALLY WISH I could find this video I watched at the beginning of the year.

It was from like the thirties or forties and it was a US congressional speech that spoke about the different class of civilizations.

I think the man named off four.

Controlling the weather was one of them and I do believe they are not only doing it now but had every intention to way back when.

Our leaders in the world ( the money guys and gals ) want control of everything! Everything!

This includes but not limited to, weather, space travel, weapons, our minds, our money and so much more.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
How strange I was just saying to the wife a few weeks ago that I bet them bastards at the top (who ever they are) have made it piss down in the UK for months only to reveal blazing sunshine for the next 5 weeks due to Olympics.

Having delivered nothing but tales of rain and flooding for the past few months, I’ve been looking forward to this day. I can finally see a possible end in sight to the continual deluge of very wet weather that’s been with us since April. You’ve heard me talking about the jet stream a lot during recent months and how its position influences the weather that we experience. Normally during the summer months, the jet stream generally sits to the north of the UK which steers wind and rain bearing areas of low pressure towards Iceland and Scandinavia. However, so far this summer, the jet stream has been sitting to the south of the UK, with a conveyor belt of low pressure systems being thrust towards our shores bringing unseasonable and record-breaking amounts of rain.

blogs.channel4.com...

Told you so Biatch
edit on 17-7-2012 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Your point would make sense if the world's economy was not globalized. To affect price of food elsewhere and destabilize a region (similar to the corn subsidies and bio-disel effects not long ago) a change that would affect even your own production would be required. If you remember the last time regarding rice scarcity in asia, international pressure was made to guarantee that producers would not limit exports due to national demand. The same was later also repeated against Russia I think in relation to barley.

In any case due to the economic power of a nation even if you reduce your own production (by sabotage in this case since the population will not be aware), some damage is covered by insurances and demand can readily be satisfied by importing what is required externally (especially if you can print fake money at will).

I'm not saying that Iran is right, but that the strategy unlike you state, is viable. This type of issue is well covered in economics literature regarding the control of the food supply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join