It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma Manifests From False Social Notion of Responsibility, Fear Manifests from False Social Notion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This article is taken from my Facebook spiritual group, Know Thyself and Return to Soul: Way of True Ascension & Enlightenment 2012
www.facebook.com...

I have explained my understanding of Karma many times in previous group updates, and have even claimed to fully understand it by explaining it as restrictions. But I think I have managed to discover a deeper level of its nature.

Dolores Cannon's Source said that Karma and Fear would hold one back from ascending to the 5D New Earth. Dolores mentioned instances where people who blame others for the hurt done to them have Karma. One of Dolores' clients also said that having children would create Karma.

I was reminded of the nature of Karma and Fear when I was writing my previous group update about the false notions of Self and Self-responsibility.

What is the Nature of Karma?

Dolores describes Karma to be found in people who see others as being responsible for something, whether it is for their hurtful actions or whether they think that they themselves are responsible for their children. Therefore, Karma manifests when there is a belief that individual Selves are responsible for anything, that individual Selves are responsible for controlling/influencing anything to be compatible/good or incompatible/bad. When people believe this, they would blame individual Selves or inanimate things for their bad/incompatible actions and get angry, which is exactly how Dolores explain the kind of people who hold on to much Karma.

The 3 False Notions That Create Karma

For people to hold Karma, they firstly have to believe in the false notion of individual separated Selves. Secondly, they have to believe in the false notion of Control/Influence. Thirdly, they have to believe in the false notion of Responsibility. Therefore, these 3 notions would make them think that individual separated Selves are responsible for controlling/influencing anything to be compatible/good or incompatible/bad.

The reality we live in is a cause-and-effect physical reality, each aspect of the physical reality is caused by other aspects. Therefore it is not possible for 'individual Selves' to actually exist. Since there are no actual 'individual Selves', then it is not possible for 'individual Selves' to 'control/influence' anything. If 'individual Selves' cannot 'control/influence' anything, then they cannot be 'responsible' for anything. Therefore, 'individual Selves' have no real 'responsibility' for their personality/identity, thoughts, desires, actions and anything else that can happen in the physical reality.

So what are the physical 'Selves' actually doing if they do not have any control/influence and are not responsible for their actions? Each Self is an aspect of the whole Cause-and-Effect reality. An aspect of the whole Cause-and-Effect reality can only react to causes/circumstances, each aspect(Self) cannot do anything else such as control/influence anything.

Holding on to Karma that is created from 3 false notions can cause people to allocate much blame on others' bad/incompatible control/influence and feel bad emotions towards them. It can also cause people to blame themselves and feel much self-hatred, guilt and regret.

Having Children Creates Karma

Dolores said that having children creates Karma. I think children creates Karma for parents because children greatly re-enforces the parents' belief and practice in the 3 false notions of individual Self, Control/Influence and Responsibility.

It is parents who have to feel the need to protect their children. They have to feel responsible to control/influence anything to be compatible/good or incompatible/bad for their children's mental and physical well-being.

Parents also have to firmly believe that they have the responsibility to control/influence the young individual Selves that are their children in being self-controlling/influencing and self-responsible of their own young self's actions. Therefore, because parents have to impress their own belief of the 3 false notions onto their children, the parents get more engrossed into the belief of the 3 false notions.

Therefore, having children can create tremendous karma for the parents because they can re-enforce parents' belief in the 3 false notions.

The need for one to control and be responsible for others' well-being would prevent one from broadening one's perspective and is similar to the perceiving consciousness or soul contracting its perceiving consciousness into a very small scope. If parents have so much self-responsibilities, it would lead to much blame/worries/fears/expectations. Their great desire to control/influence would make them seem controlling/bossy/dominating/demanding. Their great belief that one should be responsible for oneself in the material world would make them materialistic/greedy/calculating.

Many of Dolores' clients who are volunteer souls have said to be afraid of accumulating Karma by having children because it would delay their ascension from Earth. I fully agree. The experience of having children would allow parents to experience deeply the illusion of separated selves, the illusion of control/influence, and the illusion of responsibility.

The soul thinking that it is its physical body is already an illusion. If souls would to experience that others souls are their physical bodies, by having and raising children, the children would take the parent's perceiving consciousness or soul into a deep level of the soul-body illusion.

The Emotional Sensations That Come From Holding Karma

Believing in the 3 false notions that creates Karma would cause one to feel distinct emotional sensations. People who believe in the 3 false notions of individual Self, Control/Influence and Responsibility to create good behaviour can lead to the practice of Blame if it leads to bad/incompatible/disharmonious behaviour. Blaming others or yourself is to discourage/restrict others or your control/influence because that control/influence was not well-used that led to the creation of bad/incompatible/disharmonious behaviour. Restricting others' or your control/influence can lead one to feel the sensations of anger/revengeful, shameful/undesirable, regret/guilt, isolation/loneliness, sadness/depression. These common emotions reflect the state of feeling restricted.

(But if people believe in the 3 false notions and to create good/compatible/harmonious behaviour and then good behaviour is observed, then the 3 false notions would generate the practice of Praise that is to encourage/liberate others' and your control/influence because that control/influence was well-used to create good/compatible/harmonious behaviour. Praising others' or your control/influence can lead one to feel the emotional sensations of praise/admiration, pride/desirable, thankfulness/gratitude, interactive/togetherness, happiness/liberation. These common emotions reflect the state of feeling liberated.)

(End of Part 1)

edit on 15-7-2012 by timerty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
(Part 2)

How to Truly Forgive Others And Your Self?

Dolores also said that there is Karma when people feel that others are responsible for hurting them. And she said that forgiveness is necessary to resolve the Karma. She even mentioned tearing up a soul contract made between the abuser and the victim. She also stated the need for people to forgive themselves.

But I believe forgiveness is only possible when one can recognize that people are not separated individual Selves, and that individual Selves are not responsible to control/influence anything to be compatible/good or incompatible/bad. Therefore, they are not to be responsible and blamed for their actions. Self-forgiveness is possible when one can recognize that one is not responsible and to be blamed for failing to control/influence anything from affecting one's Self.

Volunteer Souls Cannot Accumulate Karma

Dolores describes the volunteer souls as having sheaths around them that prevents them from accumulating Karma. I think such a sheath allows the volunteer souls to not be stuck in the false social notions of individual Selves, Control/Influence, and Responsibility.

What is the Nature of Fear?

Fear is described to be the most crippling emotion. I think it is because that not only does it contain 3 false notions that make up Karma, it is created with an additional false notion of over-separation.

The False Notion of Over-Separation

This false notion of over-separation, that one has to be overly-separated from incompatible/bad elements as much as possible, is a false social notion. The physical self does not have to worry about being hurt by incompatible elements, because great efforts have to done within the divine plan in order to get a physical body close enough to incompatible elements to be hurt by them. The Earth school is full of lessons to be experienced/learn. So if a person was meant to be hurt by an incompatible element, then it has a high probability to have been planned as a lesson. I realize this can be difficult for many people to believe.

The 4 False Notions That Create Fear

People who hold Fear would firstly have to believe in the false notion of separated Selves. This would make them think too much of them Selves as being so separated and cut off from the divine plan and everything else. Secondly, they have to believe in the false notion of Control/Influence, that it is possible for anyone to control/influence anything. Thirdly, they have to hold the false notion of Self-Responsibility, that individual Selves can be responsible for anything. Fourthly, they have to believe in the false notion of Over-Separation, that incompatible elements such as disasters have to be as distantly separated from them as much as possible. Such people who wish to overly-distant them Selves and their loves Selves from incompatible elements to a great obsessive extreme would fit the description of fearful people.

Fear is created when one believes in the notion of individual Selves, and then believes that individual Selves can control/influence anything to be compatible/good or incompatible/bad, and then believes that individual Selves can be responsible for anything, and then believes that individual Selves have to be overly-separated from incompatible elements as much as possible.

Each false social notion that makes up Fear makes one perceive within a level of separation. The 4 false notions added altogether would therefore cause one to perceive one's Self to exist within 4 levels of separation.

(End of part 2)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
(Part 3)

The Emotional Sensation That Comes From Holding Fear

Believing in the 4 false notions that creates Fear would cause one to feel distinct emotional sensations. People who believe in the false notions of individual Self, Control/Influence, Responsibility and Over-Separation do so in order to practice the preservation/protection of them Selves from the qualities of certain incompatible sources.

If the qualities of the incompatible source is easy to be shunned away from one's consciousness, then the believer would just ignore the incompatible source and practice Indifference. But if the qualities of the incompatible source has a very big influence and is not easy to be shunned away from one's consciousness, then the believer's consciousness would be filled by the qualities of the incompatible source. Because the believers feel the need to use their responsibility to control/influence themselves to be as far separated as possible from the qualities of the incompatible source, they would desire to ignore/deny it. However, because the influence of the incompatible source is very huge and is able to frequently fill their consciousness with its incompatible qualities, the believers are not able to ignore/deny its qualities successfully. The believers desire denying the qualities of the incompatible source, but then realize that they are still present in their consciousness. This cycle is repeated over and over again by the believers of the 4 false notions.

The constant desiring to deny the qualities of an incompatible source that has filled one's consciousness would create the momentum that leads to the erratic and trembling sensations of Fear. The sensation of Fear feels erratic and trembling because the believer is switching very quickly being in and out, by being aware and denying of the qualities of the incompatible source.

How to Resolve Fear?

Dolores' Source said that Fear would prevent one from ascending to the New Earth. Fear comes from thinking that something incompatible/bad/ugly/harmful should not happen to your singular physical Self. How does one resolve such fear? If you can accept that your singular physical Self is part of the whole, then whatever incompatible/bad/ugly thing that can happen to you is just the whole affecting an aspect of itself, and you should feel bad and blame your Self if such incompatibilities happen to end up at you. Perhaps there is a necessary lesson for your perceiving consciousness to experience and be widened, such as eventually realizing that nothing from the whole is to be blamed or to be feared since you are a part of it.

Believing in False Social Notions Creates False Separation that Prevents Raising of Frequency and Vibration

Consciousness is made up of perspectives(frequency) and clarity(vibration). If one's perspectives and clarity are stuck/restricted/limited from increasing due to believing within the confines of a false social notion/belief, then one is not allowing one's perspective(frequency) and clarity(vibration) to increase beyond a certain range/level.

To hold Karma and Fear is to dwell within false levels of separation. People who hold false levels of separation(Karma and Fear) perceive reality within a small limiting scope. Therefore, their perception/consciousness/awareness is stuck to perceive a small limited scope of reality. They would not allow themselves to be connected to the greater reality that can broaden their perspectives(frequency) and clarity(vibration). This is why such people are not ready to ascend to a higher plane of connectedness that is the 5D New Earth, because they cannot expand their perceiving consciousness or soul.

Dolores' Source said that one must increase frequency(perspective) and vibration(clarity) to transit to the 5D New Earth. But if people hold too many false social notions/beliefs, they are stuck within certain experiences that restrict their own frequency and vibration from increasing, and they cannot move on to the New Earth.

It is one's great belief in false social notions that restricts one from believing/perceiving anything beyond the false notion/belief. False social notions are like cages that prevents one from seeing the bigger picture and ascend to a higher state of existence.

(End of part 3)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
(part 4)

The Best Way to Live To Expand Consciousness

Holding onto the belief that you are separated from reality in the form of a separated individual Self, and that your Self or any Selves are possible to control/influence anything to happen or not happen, and that you or others have to be responsible or to be blamed for anything, and that you have to be overly-cautious in separating incompatible elements from your Self as much as possible, can all be very limiting and prevents your Self from experiencing other things that can expand your mind's perspective(frequency) and clarity(vibration).

Therefore, live as though your and others' perceiving consciousnesses are not limited and separated as Selves, and are merely reacting/doing and there is no need to falsely control/influence anything. Live as though you and others are not responsible and to be blamed for anything. Live as though your perceiving consciousness or soul does not need to be overly-separated from any aspect of reality. If you can do these, then you can stop the unnecessary blaming and separating and would be able to achieve great acceptance and peace.

(End of article)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
While I enjoyed reading your post I must say NO I do not agree. Among the grains of truth are some ideas that could be very dangerous.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I personally have met Dolores & I know what she is all about. Oh and mr.Timerty, you are absolutely 100% with your typing. With this little deadline we have, Im so far 4th &1/2 pushing strong. Love your thread here, flagged & star'ed it so to speak

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
While I enjoyed reading your post I must say NO I do not agree. Among the grains of truth are some ideas that could be very dangerous.

Do point out what you disagree with and provide the better explanation that made you disagree. Otherwise, you are just making a superficial statement.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
To say one is not responsible is to say one is not here to learn any lesson at all. We are witnesses to creation and it is our job to pay attention and learn. We live in a world that is manipulated by people that do not just stand by and witness the work of god, but attempt to manipulate it with their own willpower. Being an observer to this, we experience pain and pleasure, it is up to us to be responsible and pull our selves out of the system and truly see it for what it's worth.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I for one enjoy feeling. Feeling good feeling bad it's part of the human experience. The ability to feel is amazing the range and scope of human emotion. Sorrow, love, joy maybe I am not ready to ascend. I don't want to not feel to deny myself the pleasure of knowing that I am alive. As for children, I was not going to have any children because the world was not the safe loving place it should be but fate had other plans. When I lost two of my children I thought I was going to die I felt as if my heart had been ripped out but I would do it all over again. The love felt between parent and child is amazing and beautiful.

I realize I am a part of EVERYTHING and that EVERYTHING is a part of me I cant think that there is no responsibility that comes with that kind of knowledge. I don't consider it a debt but rather a responsibility I gladly bear.

I am not saying you are wrong just that you can't remove responsibility from the equation. I will always do all I can to push things forward I can't just ride the cosmic flow come what may it's just not in my nature. Maybe I will end up missing the bus but maybe this one isn't going my way anyhow. What ever happens I wish you well on your journey but please don't forget to enjoy the ride.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
To say one is not responsible is to say one is not here to learn any lesson at all. We are witnesses to creation and it is our job to pay attention and learn. We live in a world that is manipulated by people that do not just stand by and witness the work of god, but attempt to manipulate it with their own willpower. Being an observer to this, we experience pain and pleasure, it is up to us to be responsible and pull our selves out of the system and truly see it for what it's worth.

Causes lead to effects like a never ending chain. If you think that one aspect of the cause-and-effect chain is responsible for the next effect in the chain, then you are only choosing to be aware of a small relationship within the never-ending cause-and-effect chain.

You must learn from the big picture and not the small picture. If you claim that any 1 aspect of the chain is responsible for something, then you are not realizing that others aspects can also be responsible. Therefore you are only conscious of the 1% and forgot to be aware of the other 99%.

For example, you do not just observe that the letter B leads to C, but you have to be aware of how A leads to Z.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by timerty

Let me see if I can break this down....

For people to hold Karma, they firstly have to believe in the false notion of individual separated Selves.

But we do have separated selves, at least I do. I am a Spirit, and I own and ride in a carbon based human body. Two selves right there.

Secondly, they have to believe in the false notion of Control/Influence.

How can Control/Influence be a false notion? I have Control in my life, from many different things, like the Government fully controls my income and insurance, and I am also controlled by prices. There are influences on me too, and on everyone. Humanity itself influences me.
Thirdly, they have to believe in the false notion of Responsibility.
How can you say that Responsibility is a false notion? I fail to see why you think this way. I have a direct responsibility to my wife, and my children, and to my monthly bills, and making sure there are groceries in the house, gas in the truck, and so on. We all have them, and I can assure you they are not false, rather, they are quite real.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I for one enjoy feeling. Feeling good feeling bad it's part of the human experience. The ability to feel is amazing the range and scope of human emotion. Sorrow, love, joy maybe I am not ready to ascend. I don't want to not feel to deny myself the pleasure of knowing that I am alive. As for children, I was not going to have any children because the world was not the safe loving place it should be but fate had other plans. When I lost two of my children I thought I was going to die I felt as if my heart had been ripped out but I would do it all over again. The love felt between parent and child is amazing and beautiful.

I realize I am a part of EVERYTHING and that EVERYTHING is a part of me I cant think that there is no responsibility that comes with that kind of knowledge. I don't consider it a debt but rather a responsibility I gladly bear.

I am not saying you are wrong just that you can't remove responsibility from the equation. I will always do all I can to push things forward I can't just ride the cosmic flow come what may it's just not in my nature. Maybe I will end up missing the bus but maybe this one isn't going my way anyhow. What ever happens I wish you well on your journey but please don't forget to enjoy the ride.

Everything that happens is just part of natural change in the Universe. If everything that happens in the Universe is natural, then to feel that some small part that happens within the Whole can be 'wrong' or unpleasant enough to be responsible for something, is to think that the Whole should not be doing what it is doing. To think this way is to be angry with everything in the Universe.

Therefore, you are angry with the whole Universe.

Everything that happens in the Universe is to reflect its true nature. To not perceive natural effects for the truth contain within them but as something 'wrong' is to not be willing to acknowledge and learn the true nature of the Universe. Every effect is only natural to reflect the true nature of the Universe and cannot be 'wrong' or undesirable/false in any way.

edit on 15-7-2012 by timerty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I thank you for the good laugh. Angry? No. The universe is not responsible for anything that happens good or bad. You missed my point I take the good and the bad because in the end it is ALL the same.

Your post reminds me on the monks who stop eating, stop moving, stop living in an effort not to cause any harm or good. We are here for a reason I don't think it is to STOP being.

I am in love with the universe. I am enjoying this experience and all the things it has to offer. I wound up here at this place and at this moment for a reason and yes I am going to stumble my way around the place like a drunken bull in a china shop till I figure it out. I am going to learn and experience. Enlightenment is not something anyone can teach you. Sure they can tell you how THEY got there but everyone has to come to that place on their own. Spoilers I want to read the book,watch the movie myself. What I take away from it will be my own.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

edit on 15-7-2012 by Ladysophiaofsandoz because: I like toast!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by timerty

Let me see if I can break this down....

For people to hold Karma, they firstly have to believe in the false notion of individual separated Selves.

But we do have separated selves, at least I do. I am a Spirit, and I own and ride in a carbon based human body. Two selves right there.

Secondly, they have to believe in the false notion of Control/Influence.

How can Control/Influence be a false notion? I have Control in my life, from many different things, like the Government fully controls my income and insurance, and I am also controlled by prices. There are influences on me too, and on everyone. Humanity itself influences me.
Thirdly, they have to believe in the false notion of Responsibility.
How can you say that Responsibility is a false notion? I fail to see why you think this way. I have a direct responsibility to my wife, and my children, and to my monthly bills, and making sure there are groceries in the house, gas in the truck, and so on. We all have them, and I can assure you they are not false, rather, they are quite real.

The physical body that your perceiving consciousness is aware of is actually made up of energy that is connected to other energies all the time. It is just that you cannot perceive the connection. For example, if you are less connected from the light energies around you, you cannot receive the light in your eyes and you will not see.

If you cannot see your soul that means you also have no way of seeing the connection to other souls.

If everything that happens is part of a natural flow, then there is no such thing as any need for control. If everything that happens eventually is natural, then there is no need for anything to be responsible.

Because you think that certain things that happen in reality is not natural and should not happen, therefore you will wish for notions like control and responsibility to prevent certain things from not happening.

People imagine Control and Responsibility to have the function to change things. But if every change that happens eventually is part of natural forces, that means there is no in-between forces such as control and responsibility to really change anything. They are empty invisible concepts made up by people.

If everything happens naturally, that means your physical body can only react and move along with the flow. If it can only react, it cannot do or intent for anything to happen such as to control anything or intent to be responsible for anything.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I thank you for the good laugh. Angry? No. The universe is not responsible for anything that happens good or bad. You missed my point I take the good and the bad because in the end it is ALL the same.

Your post reminds me on the monks who stop eating, stop moving, stop living in an effort not to cause any harm or good. We are here for a reason I don't think it is to STOP being.

I am in love with the universe. I am enjoying this experience and all the things it has to offer. I wound up here at this place and at this moment for a reason and yes I am going to stumble my way around the place like a drunken bull in a china shop till I figure it out. I am going to learn and experience. Enlightenment is not something anyone can teach you. Sure they can tell you how THEY got there but everyone has to come to that place on their own. Spoilers I want to read the book,watch the movie myself. What I take away from it will be my own.

If you really think that good and bad is the same, and that you can love/accept things to happen as they are, then you will not see the need to disagree and intent to change anything by providing your response. You are here in this forum trying to change something that is happening in the Universe. This means you are disagreeing with a certain part of the Universe.

There is really nothing you can teach me about the Universe, because I understand it better than your current level of understanding.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I am going to tell you a little story today. It's a heartbreakingly sad story about a young man whose life was completely destroyed by these instruments of fear. A young man, searching for love in all the wrong places. His name is Frank.

You are a fear prisoner. Yes, you are a product of fear.

These books may help

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
I personally have met Dolores & I know what she is all about. Oh and mr.Timerty, you are absolutely 100% with your typing. With this little deadline we have, Im so far 4th &1/2 pushing strong. Love your thread here, flagged & star'ed it so to speak

You are too kind, my writing usually contain some errors. If you can understand the knowledge from Dolores' books then you should be quite ready to experience something much more than the 3D Earth.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hey man,

Congratulations on writing one of the first real accounts of karma and how one gets it that I've ever read on ATS. One thing you may want to emphasize is that although personal responsibility may well be an illusion, the fact is one still has to live with the consequences of our actions.

Also I do not see how having children necessarily effects our karma levels. I do understand how you may accumulate karma but I would completely disagree that children automatically equals karma.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Hey man,

Congratulations on writing one of the first real accounts of karma and how one gets it that I've ever read on ATS. One thing you may want to emphasize is that although personal responsibility may well be an illusion, the fact is one still has to live with the consequences of our actions.

Also I do not see how having children necessarily effects our karma levels. I do understand how you may accumulate karma but I would completely disagree that children automatically equals karma.

Thanks for the congratulations and acknowledgment. It is indeed fascinating to realize the nature of Karma like never before.

It is not that the physical body or soul is responsible for any consequence action, It is just that your perceiving consciousness or soul gets to experience that consequential experience, as part of learning about the physical world. The soul really doesn't care if what it gets to experience is perceived to be something 'bad' by humans.

Parents always want to control/dominate over their children. Even the small intention of telling a kid to walk in a certain path has the intention to dominate it. Every time one wishes to dominate and control something, one cannot be perceiving experiences related to self-expansion. The domination/control over others can all eventually build up to large amounts of stress eventually making one feel very tied down by children. This is why parents often feel stressed out by their children because dominating/controlling others can make one feel stressful. It even requires time to recover from the stress.

Therefore, if one has children then one would not have as much time to perceive experiences related to self-expansion. This is why having children can delay the soul's physical experience on Earth, because they take up much of your time and energy.

edit on 16-7-2012 by timerty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join