It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Mothers Brawl at L.A. Pre-School Graduation (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
When I read the title to this thread, before actually opening it, I thought to myself exactly what I would be seeing. Then I thought, 'no reason to jump to sterotypical conclusions here, just open the thread and watch the video'. Why oh why did I have to be right.....? Beyond that, what the hell is wrong with people.

Another one? Really?

Jude11

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

When I read the title to this thread, before actually opening it, I thought to myself exactly what I would be seeing. Then I thought, 'no reason to jump to sterotypical conclusions here, just open the thread and watch the video'. Why oh why did I have to be right.....? Beyond that, what the hell is wrong with people.

Another one? Really?

Jude11

Are you trying to push off some preconceived notion on to me?

Before I read this thread I and simply sayw the title I fully expected to see a few loudmouth trashy wemen ruining a special day for children, then thought perhaps it's something different, maybe it has nothing to do with educational or social status, lets just watch.... But guess what we all saw?

Maybe YOU should be less prone to pointing the finger unless it's bent inwards...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Another one? Really?

Jude11

Are you trying to push off some preconceived notion on to me?

Before I read this thread I and simply sayw the title I fully expected to see a few loudmouth trashy wemen ruining a special day for children, then thought perhaps it's something different, maybe it has nothing to do with educational or social status, lets just watch.... But guess what we all saw?

Maybe YOU should be less prone to pointing the finger unless it's bent inwards...

I am simply responding to YOUR preconceived notion as to what you would find in this thread.

Look above your post and you will find almost the exact wording by another poster.

Hence, "Another one?"

If your meaning isn't of the same nature, all good.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Haha, some people should not be allowed to have children! I know it sounds INSANE, but there should be some sort of test or paperwork needed to reproduce. Try and weed out some of these unfit parents... I mean, I'm not for getting freedoms taken away, but sometimes...man...it just seems like the right thing to do.

Stay classy bad parents!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

They were arguing about who was in line first for punch and cookies. Must have been some awfully good cookies.

CJ

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Is pedophilia part of white culture?
Is being a sociopathic CEO, cop, elite, or politician part of white culture?

So much racial stupidity on ATS

edit on 14-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Oh gosh, hurt someone's feelings have i? Doesn't take much these days. Black people bang on about "their culture" and i just wanted to know if brawling with each other in front of their children was part of it.

So many cry babies on ATS.

Mod Note:
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

edit on 7/15/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Great way to set an example.. if they behave this way in public, imagine how they do at home

Nevermind that...imagine what they would do in a SHTF situation where it is for mere survival??? Truely frightening!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with economic status and living in a city. Go to the ghetto, the white and latino people that live there act just like this.

With that in mind I'd like to change just one word in a quote from Aaron Huey which can be found here

The last chapter in any successful [oppression] is the one in which the oppressor can remove their hands and say, ‘My God, what are these people doing to themselves? They’re killing each other. They’re killing themselves while we watch them die.'

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

A friendly reminder...

Let's keep in mind that civility and decorum are the cornerstone of the ATS community.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

Consider this fair warning. No exceptions.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The parents are just behaving like they were taught. We discourage motherhood. Against all logic, we teach girls how they have gotten the short end of the stick throughout childhood, and they need to fight for their rights for everything the feeds into their selfish side. They have a right to a career, equal pay, etc. etc.

But do you ever hear about girls being taught in school about their natural role and it's importance to society in respect to the family? No, we treat motherhood as the title you get when you make a mistake, as a condition. We treat this condition only after a woman has been infected and by then that girl sees the child more as a impediment to her career and goals that she must deal with.

What you are seeing here is another generation ruined by our education system that withholds truth about the Important and natural purpose of gender roles, and promotes everything to ruin/ignore the essentials needed to properly nourish a family. You just mention a genders natural purpose and you will hear hisses, snarls and arguments that lead away from ever discussing facts or why it's important for humanity's survival.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Only in America.
Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain
reply to post by jude11

The parents are just behaving like they were taught. We discourage motherhood. Against all logic, we teach girls how they have gotten the short end of the stick throughout childhood, and they need to fight for their rights for everything the feeds into their selfish side. They have a right to a career, equal pay, etc. etc.

But do you ever hear about girls being taught in school about their natural role and it's importance to society in respect to the family? No, we treat motherhood as the title you get when you make a mistake, as a condition. We treat this condition only after a woman has been infected and by then that girl sees the child more as a impediment to her career and goals that she must deal with.

What you are seeing here is another generation ruined by our education system that withholds truth about the Important and natural purpose of gender roles, and promotes everything to ruin/ignore the essentials needed to properly nourish a family. You just mention a genders natural purpose and you will hear hisses, snarls and arguments that lead away from ever discussing facts or why it's important for humanity's survival.

Im totally disagree with your entire post simply because there is no "natural" role when it comes to human beings. Your using boxes to categorize people/genders and it completely undermines the human speices imo. Men and women are capable of so much more then just "This or that"

Who is anyone to place limitations on someone else's ambition in life?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Why didn't anyone evacuate the kids?
I wouldn't want my kid to be anywhere nears this.He or she would have to learn the word "bitch" far too early.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

A friendly reminder...

Let's keep in mind that civility and decorum are the cornerstone of the ATS community.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Couldn't agree more.

This is not about race, color, creed, gender, nationalities etc.

It's about selfish parents making a wrong decision... period.

Peace

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Im totally disagree with your entire post simply because there is no "natural" role when it comes to human beings. Your using boxes to categorize people/genders and it completely undermines the human speices imo. Men and women are capable of so much more then just "This or that" Who is anyone to place limitations on someone else's ambition in life?

I understand if you disagree, you weren't taught better. I do not believe the truth undermines anything but a lie.
There is a natural role that comes with gender... and each has a different role that they are designed for naturally.
I am so sad that this must be explained, I feel like I live in that movie, "Idiocracy".

See hun, men can't have babies, only women can. Women are not just human beings, they are human beings that carry new life into this world. If we were the same, men would be able to have babies too, but they can't because they were not designed that way, they are different. So just this truth alone should show you that men and women are not the same. Men are also built bigger and stronger... have you not noticed the difference?

I have not placed any limits on the human race by my statements, you have. I would argue that by putting both men and women in that "same" category is what undermines the human species, and it shows.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

A friendly reminder...

Couldn't agree more.

This is not about race, color, creed, gender, nationalities etc.

It's about selfish parents making a wrong decision... period.

Peace

Peace

I agree with you...when I read your original thread, my vision had nothing to do with race...as a matter of fact I envisioned a bunch of 25-30 year-old female caucasians going at it! The only generalization I would make in this day and age is that politeness is moot in alot of the younger generation...definitely not instilled in youth as it used to be!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Just wanted to point out a couple more examples. Also, it would simply take too much time to post, but there are dozens of stories and videos of parents going to blows at childrens' sporting events. Just saying, all races and creeds are involved in those.

FROM WATERFORD, CT, PATCH: Kindergarten graduations are supposed to be cute but the Waterford Friendship School’s ceremony on June 11 turned downright ugly when two parents got into a brawl over who should have their child’s diploma

Kindergarten Brawl involving kindergartner-er I mean, parents

UPDATE: Derogatory Facebook comment on Lakers leads to brawl.

another one

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain

I understand if you disagree, you weren't taught better.

Its not about being taught better, i was taught differently. Ive also done my own thinking on the subject of gender roles and come to my own conclusion.

I do not believe the truth undermines anything but a lie.
There is a natural role that comes with gender... and each has a different role that they are designed for naturally.

The problem being that these roles you want people to play are outdated and undermine the individual abilities of human beings. A man is more than a hunter, a woman is more then a mother, when you accept these simple facts, we create a society that evolves much faster.
Where as you may feel that a woman's place is at home having children, i feel that i dont actually want kids and would rather be out earning a wage and quite frankly, i think im more qualified then you or anyone else when it comes to deciding what's best for myself.

I am so sad that this must be explained, I feel like I live in that movie, "Idiocracy".

You and me both sweetie.

See hun, men can't have babies, only women can. Women are not just human beings, they are human beings that carry new life into this world.

You're giving me a biology lesson now? Okay cool, next we can talk about evolution and how it flies in the face of creationalism. Just because i can give birth doesnt mean i should have kids. I can run 5 mile without stopping but i walk everywhere. There is a modern idea and they call it choice.

If we were the same, men would be able to have babies too, but they can't because they were not designed that way, they are different.

I never said men and women were the same, but i did say that there was more use to each gender then just biological roles. A growing problem with gender roles is the focus on the biological aspects and complete disregard of emotions. Yes, i said emotions - Both men and women have them.

So just this truth alone should show you that men and women are not the same. Men are also built bigger and stronger... have you not noticed the difference?

That is a generalised difference, people come in all shapes and sizes. If a woman is taller then her husband does the world invert itself and explode from confusion?

I have not placed any limits on the human race by my statements, you have.

Your supporting gender roles based on biological differences, disregarding any emotion felt by both sexes and insinuating over all "A man hunts, a woman has babies" - That entire statement presents the idea that out of the earth's total population of almost 7 billion people, no one is an individual. No woman can be a pioneer in engineering, no man can be vulnerable or incredibly maternal, all because of their genitalia. This kind of thinking undermines the abilities of the human species.

I would argue that by putting both men and women in that "same" category is what undermines the human species, and it shows.

As ive said, physically speaking, men and women are not the same. But you dont take into account any of the emotions experienced by individuals. Not all men want to be a hunter, not all women want to kick out kids and be a home maker.

Its all rather obvious but im not surprised im explaining this on ATS. Many people come to this board not to open their minds but to brainwash others into their way of thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join