It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

hundreds of accredited scientists from around the world

Can you name a least a few of those hundreds of accredited scientists please? I don't see any at all in this article about the symposium.
suite101.com...
edit on 7/14/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Don't be daft. Obviously the likes of Pat Minnis - and indeed, you and I and Unincus etc (not that we're actually scientists, but you are going aren't you?) won't be giving their real names because otherwise we'll have a sudden 'accident' .... You know how paranoid conspiracies work

Edit: oh b*gger. I've just realised I'm now on ATS under my real name. Shiiiit ......

edit on 14-7-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ok, so you want to know WHAT they are spraying and NOT argue the point that they AREN'T spraying anything.

Let me just start by saying that you have to know your aircraft and know more about them than just video'ng them from afar.

You also have to know your airlines from military craft in order to be more subjective about the claim. So far, its not looking good for you.

Most of the Aircraft in the video are commercial aircraft. You can tell by the engine placement and configurations what those aircraft are. Most were DC10's, 757's, 767, 777's and of course some 727's and 737's.

Engines spread across the fusalage (2) would indicate an older 717, 727 or DC9 type aircraft.
Engines spread across the wings (2) would indicate an 737, 757, 767, 777 and 787
Engines spread across the wings (4) would indicate an 707, 747, or a DC8
Engines mounted on Tail and 2 on wings would be a DC10 or (Military version) KC10 Tanker if you see the boom present.

It is a well established fact that the engines burn kerosine fuel and put off an enormous amount of heat. Contrails occur when the plane hits cooler atmosphere when in flight with the engines running hot. A tail section showing a contrail, depending upon where the engines are mounted, would be heating up on the leading edge and the contrail forming on the ending edge where it is cooler.

Now, some aircraft dump Jet Fuel during flight, this is a well known and established fact. At times, they may also dumpt their TOILET TANKS during flight as well. So there is alot of crap in the air and some chemicals from the toilet tank also released.

There has yet to be ANY documented proof that is publically available that the US Government or any ENTITY, OFFICER, ASSIGN, CONTRACTOR or otherwise is deliberately dumping CHEMICALS into the AIR. All there has ever been is SPECULATION and CONJECTURE.

My advise to ANYONE reading this thread .... ABSOLUTE PROOF means ABSOLUTE ASSAULT by the Powers That Be against the PUBLIC. If you have ABSOLUTE PROOF via DOCUMENTATION where it clearly states that a program is in effect to TEST chemical weapons on the PUBLIC at LARGE, come forth with it now.

Otherwise, its hog wash and you guys are entitled to your opinions, but really, how many times are you going to CRY WOLF until the WOLF eats you and no one comes to your rescue ?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

You did not watch this video did you there is patented airplane engine and now they mix the solution in the jet fuel even in commercial airlines to spray but anyway

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Great photos of the trails around the planet. However, that just shows that either:

A) Travel by plane has increased.
B) Temperature and humidity of the atmosphere has increased to be more conducive to trails.
C) Modern engines release more H2O than the old smoky ones did.
D) All of the above.

Mostly A.

That's a great photo, but it's not quite as dramatic as it seems. I have an extensive discussion of it here:
contrailscience.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012
It is a well established fact that the engines burn kerosine fuel and put off an enormous amount of heat. Contrails occur when the plane hits cooler atmosphere when in flight with the engines running hot. A tail section showing a contrail, depending upon where the engines are mounted, would be heating up on the leading edge and the contrail forming on the ending edge where it is cooler.

Contrails are not created by heat. They are created by an increase in water content in the air (from the engines), or from a decrease in pressure (from the air moving over the surface of the plane). Tail sections generally do neither. They might potentially create an aerodynamic contrail in conditions of VERY high humidity, but I've never seen it. You'd be getting contrails from the wings first.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by waynos
What was the conspiracy theory about the Manhatten Project?

a global 20 year spraying operation that leaves no trace?

you know this how?

Because Chemtrailers have claimed that this has been going on for about 20 years, people all over the world claim to see chemtrails right over their heads and other than misrepresented soil samples, nobody has ever shown what, if anything, chemtrails leave behind. Hence the phrase I used.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

If something were being sprayed, the way to prove it would be to look at ice cores from polar regions.

Simple

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

But of course that isn't going to happen. No more sales of protective miracle cures if they spend money blowing apart their own fantasy. No, they would much rather spend cash on a nice mockumentary about chemtrails that they can sell on DVD instead.

It's amusing when believers call sceptics "closed minded sheeple" and such Oh, the irony!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Meteorologist admits government sprays poison in the air

German Government admits participation in ChemTrail experiments

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Except the German Government never admitted any such thing, certainly not in THAT video. It is a video discussing the usage of chaff (Duppel) on a military excersise. Do you have a clue what that means?

The on screen translation is entirely fabricated.

Which raises another question, for insightful, open eyed people who distrust anything that the govt/NASA/anyone official says, How come they (and you) gullibly swallow such an easily disproved and blatant lie like that just because it comes from a chemtrailer? You just made yourself look very silly repeating this very old and transparent piece of fakery. German is only a language, it's not a secret code

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You are a complete liar. I speak German and it says exactly what the on screen transaction reads.

Only a fool would believe anything you say on here.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Maybe you don't know German as well as you think? Unless of course you can pinpoint the German word for Chemtrail, or it's equivalent, and where it appears in the soundtrack?

If you REALLY speak German you will see a genuine RTL news report concerned with the effects that the Luftwaffe dumping large quantities of Duppel may be having on the weather radar patterns.

If you are claiming to be able to hear an admission of chemtrailing then you are either a liar or a buffoon.
edit on 14-7-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

lol you are really selective what about the first video you don't understand english Perhaps

edit on 14-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by waynos

You are a complete liar. I speak German and it says exactly what the on screen transaction reads.

I am a native german speaker, you BOTH are wrong.

They do indeed speak of "GHOST clouds produced by fighter jets" but he is reffering to what is called Düppel (sp?)...which is actually something released from fighter jets to make it harder to track them on radar...or to distract heatseeker missiles etc.

While he is referring to the "Düppel" which are "plastic particles coated with metal to distract radar devices"....the youtube video is indeed lying since it uses "chemtrails" instead.

Except there is a HUGE difference between claiming that planes are spraying chemicals and those "Düppel" things...which, by the way, are common and used for a long time already.

By the way i was just looking up a german wikipedia article about the "Düppel"...and due to their nature (eg. creating a radar reflection, which is actually their main PURPOSE) - they do indeed create "false radar images" which had some weather radar and weather stations see "fake clouds" where in reality there was military exercises and no "real" clouds present.

The video is indeed referring to this, how those things disrupt weather radar, which does not mean that those exercises would in fact produce real clouds/weather. "Ghost clouds" which are ONLY appearing on the weather radar. The video is very clear here. So yes, the Youtube uploader using this video as proof for chemtrails is lying.

edit on 14-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
reply to post by waynos

lol you are really selective what about the first video you don't understand english Perhaps

edit on 14-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

Ho ho, funny guy.

I have no comment to make on the first video as I don't know anything about it. Who is he? Who does he work for? Where is the report from? Unlike chemmies I try not to comment on things I don't know about. However, given that he second video was bunk, it is my opinion that there is a reasonable chance that the first one is too, since you asked.

Edit to add, Fireyaguns you STILL haven't pointed out which part you distinctly heard mention chemtrails. Either post it, or apologise for calling me a liar.

Tick tock.......

reply to post by flexy123

Except that's what I said it was about.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by waynos

You are the one lying. You realize the video is about "ghost clouds" which only appear on radar screens? No one in the video mentions "chemtrails"...its entirely fabricated as is (in all likelihood) each other lie chemtrail believers make up to make people believe in their fantasies. In the video, he says "chaff" (anti radar measure used by fighter jets)...while the "translation" replaces chaff with "chemtrails".

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Where does this denial about chemicals being sprayed come from? They PUT FLOURIDE IN YOUR WATER SOURCE FFS! They make genetically MODIFIED fooods, add chemicals and "preservitives"... You and other sketpics are way far from what reality is. You live the reality society wants you to believe in. You think you live in a perfect happy reality with a government that takes care of ya? You and others are compelte morons if you think on those lines.... why is chemtrails so hard to belive?

I live in Spain now, we do not drink tap water here
I also do not swallow tooth paste when i brush my teeth.
But i am still a skeptic. Your fluoride argument is moronic.

All your arguments and evidence is random speculative theories and assumptions, nothing of that makes any sense, has any substance, or is true for that matter. The one with the delusion is you. If i were believing that "the government" is spraying chemicals and adding preservatives, fluorides in the water etc. to control and poison people..i'd go to a mental hospital right away, for my own sake. Because it's simply paranoia/delusion and would merit to treat it. I don't think such a delusion would add to "quality of life"...i'd be very concerned if i were to believe that everyone is out there to control/poison me etc..another typical symptom of someone who is mentally ill. And i mean that in all seriousness.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Ok, with this post I see you were referring to the poster who put the video on and his cheerleader, not me. My mistake

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ever thought they are dumping toilet water

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorazine

So, you are correct- its not rocket science...but it IS contrail science.

There is no 'contrail science.' You've fallen in with a load of make-believe. There is clandestine weather modification, geoengineering, plasma weapons development and testing, and in-your-face chemtrailing.

p.s. please limit your reply to sound-bites and good luck with your 'science' studies!

p.s.s. please apologize to your companeros for me - not possible to reply to so many for you are legion and I am one.
edit on 14-7-2012 by luxordelphi because: add stuff

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join