It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Maybe those "contrails" are just a psy-op. Why do i say that? Maybe, they want to confuse us by confusing our senses. I can't put my finger on it....but things just DON'T SEEM RIGHT!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

We have doctors, scientists and politicians just to name a few professions, who have devoted their time, researching and studying this relatively new phenomenon in our skies.
Now why would that be?

Automobiles, antibiotics, and electronic communication are all relatively new as well. Contrails have been around as long as aircraft have been around, but they are increasing significantly as we fly higher and faster and more often.

Nobody is denying the impacts contrails have on the weather. After 9/11, when aircraft were grounded, there were many Universities that took the opportunity to do research and study the differences between empty skies, and skies criss-crossed with airline traffic. Some of those studies proved that contrails occasionally formed cloud banks, and even rain! They are a significant thing that impact our modern world. They just aren't "chemtrails."

A CNN Article about the study in the rare opportunity after 9/11
edit on 14-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by Human_Alien

Airplanes dumping fuels. Nothing to see hear. Happens all the time

Did you ever wonder: IF that were the explanation after all these years, why men and women, who hold impressive diplomas in higher education, waste their time trying to figure this out and find answers?

We have doctors, scientists and politicians just to name a few professions, who have devoted their time, researching and studying this relatively new phenomenon in our skies.
Now why would that be?
Too much free time on their hands? Too dumb to know the difference between innocent explanations over their heads? The need for attention however radical it may be?

Nah. By simple deduction, they're right and you're wrong.

Ya, there's nothing to chemtrails but they have an international symposium with hundreds of accredited scientists from around the world showing up - I guess they have nothing better to do with their time than travel around the world to attend a conference that is several days. Ah, we know those scientists like to indulge in their fantasies, they are not as educated as us anonymous posters.

Lot's of good links as well:

chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com...

edit on 14-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: deletion

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

so they have obviously changed whatever comes out of those exhausts.

no - they have changed the engines - nowadays almost all comercial aircraft use a engine configuration called " high bypass turbo fan " engines

jet fuel has hardly altered - its still basically kerosene

there are no secret addatives - or secret " chemtrail mix " tanks

and the chemistry of hydrocarbo combustion in air is the same :

CxHy + O2 = CO2 , H2O trace hydrocarbons elemental carbon , sulphur and nitrogen oxides

further - the fact that i need to post this - shows that your memory is unreliable - as you cleary have failed to notice that modern commercial jet engine housings are a very didderent aspect ratio [ diameter / lengthj ] than engine housings from the 70s etc

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Phage brought up a good point a while back that I never really thought about, but was always sitting in the back of my mind. He suggested that contrails can be viewed as a form of air pollution since they tend to fill up are clear skies at times, and there are many days where I want to view a clear sky and those pesky buggers are there.

On the other hand chemtrails make no sense. If they were to seed clouds then they are not doing a very good job. If there are chemicals mixed in the fuel then their purpose is to destroy the chemicals. Out on Johnson island where we destroy bio and chemicals what do you think they use? I'll give you a hint....they put the chemicals under extremely high pressure and atomized the chemicals while igniting them to 2000c... this chemical destroying apparatus is also commonly referred to as a jet engine...

So this leads to the questions of where do they put 100,000s of pounds of this stuff on a plane? How do they load it on a plane? Is every mechanic, pilot etc in the world all part of this...they would need to be...where do they make the millions and millons of pounds of chemicals needed? How do they ship it? I can provide about 20 more "hows?" off the top of my head but you all get the picture.

People always believe in great conspiracies but never actually look at the logistic needed. When they do look at the logistics then they might start to feel foolish that they ever thought it was true in the first place.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Ya, there's nothing to chemtrails but they have an international symposium with hundreds of accredited scientists from around the world showing up - I guess they have nothing better to do with their time than travel around the world to attend a conference that is several days. Ah, we know those scientists like to indulge in their fantasies, they are not as educated as us anonymous posters.

You posted a link to a crank who wants people to flood their local police with reports of contrails. The link to the "scientific report"on that page is a 404. Could you please find another source that corroborates that anyone with any sort of reliable credentials is studying chemtrails. Not contrails. Chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

hundreds of accredited scientists from around the world

Can you name a least a few of those hundreds of accredited scientists please? I don't see any at all in this article about the symposium.
suite101.com...
edit on 7/14/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by getreadyalready

The government have anti-gravity technology, build space shuttles in outter space, can manipulate the planets weather patterns.... Im sure they can cause chemtrails.

I dont ever remember as a child seeing huge trails in the sky that expand throughout the day blocking the sun and stars?? Lines in every direction, at least these chemtrail pilots could be more creative with design lol.

Where does this denial about chemicals being sprayed come from? They PUT FLOURIDE IN YOUR WATER SOURCE FFS! They make genetically MODIFIED fooods, add chemicals and "preservitives"... You and other sketpics are way far from what reality is. You live the reality society wants you to believe in. You think you live in a perfect happy reality with a government that takes care of ya? You and others are compelte morons if you think on those lines.... why is chemtrails so hard to belive?

open you mind, it might help you...
As much bashing and discredit you get on this site human_alien... I give you respect for fighting for the truth. I know its hard to find 1000% PROOF that these little human minds need to accept things, especially with sources on the internet.. but at least you and others are trying, while others are ignoring.

~ Love is an art
edit on 14-7-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

and lets not forget that many of the naysayers are commercial pilots
who have no trouble at all regularly dumping not only fuel, but bio-waste it would be very interesting if someone could calculate the amounts which i'm pretty sure will turn out to be impressive
1st post of the day

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by DAVID64

Without agreeing or disagreeing about chemtrails, you've left out one important reason: There are people who will do anything if you wave enough money at them.

Including making documentaries about things that don't exist.

like iraqui WMD's?
yes many tax payer dollars are wasted promoting lies and obfuscation

what was your point again?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by getreadyalready

The government have anti-gravity technology,

No they dont, its being experimented with, but no-one 'has' it

build space shuttles in outter space
source please cos thats bull too

, can manipulate the planets weather patterns....
to a point. yes

Im sure they can cause chemtrails.
Ill bet you do, you think you live in Star Trek

clue. making stupid claims does not make you insightful or knowledgeable, quite the opposite in fact.

I dont ever remember as a child seeing huge trails in the sky that expand throughout the day blocking the sun and stars?? Lines in every direction, at least these chemtrail pilots could be more creative with design lol.

What of all the people that DO remember such trails? I do.

Where does this denial about chemicals being sprayed come from? They PUT FLOURIDE IN YOUR WATER SOURCE FFS! They make genetically MODIFIED fooods, add chemicals and "preservitives"... You and other sketpics are way far from what reality is.

maybe because you can see and test all those things, but not chemtrails which are not there?

You live the reality society wants you to believe in. You think you live in a perfect happy reality with a government that takes care of ya? You and others are compelte morons if you think on those lines.... why is chemtrails so hard to belive?

open you mind, it might help you...

Why is every assumption you make so far wide of the mark? That's quite a trick you have there.

As much bashing and discredit you get on this site human_alien... I give you respect for fighting for the truth. I know its hard to find 1000% PROOF that these little human minds need to accept things, especially with sources on the internet.. but at least you and others are trying, while others are ignoring.

But dont you realise. its not proof that is needed. Real, truthful, correctly presented EVIDENCE would be something new.

Open minds work BOTH way ya know?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

People always believe in great conspiracies but never actually look at the logistic needed. When they do look at the logistics then they might start to feel foolish that they ever thought it was true in the first place.

3 words will suffice
the manhattan project
look it up

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

3 words will suffice
the manhattan project

Which Stalin followed avidly.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What was the conspiracy theory about the Manhatten Project?

How does that relate to a global 20 year spraying operation that leaves no trace?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I made most of them doing a cross country courier service that had me flying from Miami to NY then out west several different routes. So if your still able try for something like that if you`re trying to get your hours up, its hard though to get on with a company if you dont have the hours and the market is flooded with people from the military.

Ive seen contrails do all kinds of crazy things but never seen were they keep the tanks for the chemicals that are alleged to be sprayed, if they are doing it they would have to be specially modified aircraft that would have to be kept sort of secret and at the civilian airfields ive been to theres no such places.

Airliners are not carrying chem tanks as the additional weight from the spraying systems would affect all sorts of things not to mention being perfectly visible from the terminal for the world to see.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

3 words will suffice
the manhattan project

Which Stalin followed avidly.

and which the general public and the world at large remained in ignorance

do i hear an echo?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
What was the conspiracy theory about the Manhatten Project?

a global 20 year spraying operation that leaves no trace?

you know this how?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Great photos of the trails around the planet. However, that just shows that either:

A) Travel by plane has increased.
B) Temperature and humidity of the atmosphere has increased to be more conducive to trails.
C) Modern engines release more H2O than the old smoky ones did.
D) All of the above.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

and which the general public and the world at large remained in ignorance

Until the weapon was actually used, then it was all anyone could think about.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorazine

Originally posted by luxordelphi

...and new engines expel more water vapor .

Having spent several thousand hours sitting in front of, beside, and very close to J-79 turbojet, CJ-610 turbojet, Rolls Royce Spey and Trent turbofans, several versions of the JT-9d, and several variants of the CFM-56 engines, I can say with some authority that the new engines burn much less fuel and, therefore, have much less hydrogen available to combine with the ambient oxygen to produce water vapor. The newer high bypass turbofans produce about 25% more thrust with the same fuel burn as the old pure turbojets. Jet fuel is about 15%, by weight, hydrogen, and the rest is carbon.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Maybe those "contrails" are just a psy-op.

Maybe the false meme that contrails are chemtrails is a psy-op?
In fact, there is good reason to suspect it might be. The first internet 'viral hoax' .

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join