It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates Foundation Depopulation Summit Demands Global Approval

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Susanne Posel
Occupy Corporatism
July 5, 2012

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) are focusing on population control through their Global Health Development Programs. By using citizens in under-developed nations, like Africa and India, was Guinea pigs for their research and development for “new interventions such as vaccines, drugs and diagnostics”, these globalists hope to ensure their family planning schemes are effective.

Melinda Gates has made family planning and the population control agenda her personal mission . She justifies her cause by claiming that 100,000 women die in child birth from unintended pregnancies. Although this statistic has no scientific basis, since it sounds good and mainstream media do not check facts, it has helped the BMGF team up with the British government to raise more than $4 billion to fun depopulation programs under the guise of bringing contraceptives to under-developed nations.

The BMGF assert that by 2050 “the global population is expected to grow to over 9 billion people” and this is unacceptable to them. By applying pressure to social programs and resources, the BMGF want to use family planning as an investment for all national governments globally.

Strategies to accomplish their goals include:
Using financial influence to force governments and policymakers to implement their family planning schemes
Empower NGOs who promote family planning propaganda
Coerce the integration of family planning into all
humanitarian efforts by using funds from the UN Global Fund
Pour money into efforts that further family planning through national policy controls that adhere to the UN
s Millennium Development Goals

BMGF has partnered with drug corporations like Shanghai Dahua Pharmaceuticals in China to develop implantable fertility controls that will be used in over 20 developing countries to curb population growth.

The injectable Depo-Provera is being sold to under-developed nations and being administered by healthcare workers and nonmedical providers, or by the women themselves. Policy and training systems are underway to ensure these drugs are utilized in areas like the sub-Saharan Africa. By using these areas as testing grounds for new fertility drugs, as well as forcible sterilization schemes, the BMGF are focusing on preventative situations over dealing with abortable pregnancies which become complicated.

occupycorporatism.com...

Well, well, it seems that the Gates are still helping the world elites with their plans for world depopulation meanwhile they live the lives of the rich and famous...

These two, alongside the world elites, should be imprisoned for crimes against humanity, but of course as long s they hide behind "we are doing it for the good of all and mother Earth" they will be free to continue with their depopulation plans...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I have seen the bill gates depopulation speech and all so I can quite well believe this but I'm guessing that people here will want a little more hard evidence that what is written within this article is actually true...

So is there any evidence? Or is this just the opinions of the author?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't agree with just about any currently proposed means of helping address the real implications of our current population growth, infrastructures and consumption rates. Yet, this is a very serious matter, and not to be thought of as just an 'elitist agenda'. Once people understand this, we will be better for it and can allow for this issue to being put to rest.

English transcript of Arithmetic, Population and Energy - a talk by Al Bartlett

watch when you have a chance...

And I'll close with these words from the late Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. He said, “Unlike the plagues of the dark ages, or contemporary diseases which we do not yet understand, the modern plague of overpopulation is solvable with means we have discovered and with resources we possess. What is lacking is not sufficient knowledge of the solution, but universal consciousness of the gravity of the problem and the education of the billions who are its victims.”

So I hope I’ve made a reasonable case for my opening statement, that I think the greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand this very simple arithmetic.

Thank you very, very much.

From transcript of the video...
Link to transcript: www.albartlett.org...

That's all I really have to contribute for the ATS community, this horse has been beaten long after it was pronounced dead. It's impossible to have a real conversation about this on ATS, the distraction faction loves to interject with fear mongering rhetoric suggesting that 'Someone wants to kill them'... that gets so old!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing this to our attention S +F.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a curse on humanity and everything it stands for. The people who are part of this group should not be considered human.

I previously did a thread on their corrupt practices so I will share since it relates to the theme of your thread. THese people need to be exposed as the murderous psychopaths that they really are.

UN, Bill Gates Foundation Push Deadly HPV Shots on Poor Nations Under ‘GAVI Alliance

Here is a video of Bill Gates openly calling for depopulation a few years back.

The world today has 6.8 billion people… that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

My question is...if we have documented facts that these people are doing these things, and we do, then why does someone not just walk up to them and put a freakin bullet in their heads? I would love to go to D.C. and just start capping these idiotic and criminal lobbyists and politicians. Revolution is our DUTY. We will never have world peace and cultural dicersity with these idiots doing what they are doing!!!
I really don't give a flyin' crap what policies they make, I am sovereign, I will stand up for myself and efend myself and my family BY ALL MEANS AVAILABLE. The Supreme Court even overturned 6 police officer killings stating that it is our right to defend ourselves if we feel our lives are threatened by "authority figures", up to and UNCLUDING killing them. It is our duty to stop the criminal actions of these morons, they are killing people and maiming them, THAT is a crime, speeding in your private property auto IS NOT a crime, there IS NO VICTIM. What they are doing has millions of victims!! We are all victims of out of control government/corporation!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
ive that his depopulation plans is to eradicate all rh positive blood types
can anyone share more info?

theres barely any data on this
edit on 11-7-2012 by dsldsl2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

First of all, you twisted the words around. "Population control" in very poor areas where infant mortality rates are high, might be better for the women, if the mothers die often. In places like South Africa, rape is extremely common.

Population control, if you didn't know, or maybe because you just wanted to lie, is not the same as depopulation, which is a deliberate killing to reduce numbers.

I think we should have population control in the US! Too many damn poor people popping out babies that they know they can't care for! We require a license to drive a car, but any irresponsible idiot is allowed to have kids. These kids end up doing things like voting! Scary!

Overpopulation amounts to a desperate workforce that will accept lower wages. That is why they are in FAVOR of having so many people. Cheap labor due to a flood of labor on the market. Simple supply/demand.

I DO NOT get the frantic cries of people yelling about depopulation. They need us. Not all of us in all areas, but they benefit greatly by higher numbers.

So enraging to see ats members twist and distort things to fit their own agenda, just like the people they abhor!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

First of all, you twisted the words around. "Population control" in very poor areas where infant mortality rates are high, might be better for the women, if the mothers die often. In places like South Africa, rape is extremely common.

Population control, if you didn't know, or maybe because you just wanted to lie, is not the same as depopulation, which is a deliberate killing to reduce numbers.

I think we should have population control in the US! Too many damn poor people popping out babies that they know they can't care for! We require a license to drive a car, but any irresponsible idiot is allowed to have kids. These kids end up doing things like voting! Scary!

Overpopulation amounts to a desperate workforce that will accept lower wages. That is why they are in FAVOR of having so many people. Cheap labor due to a flood of labor on the market. Simple supply/demand.

I DO NOT get the frantic cries of people yelling about depopulation. They need us. Not all of us in all areas, but they benefit greatly by higher numbers.

So enraging to see ats members twist and distort things to fit their own agenda, just like the people they abhor!

I truly hope that you have contemplated the very nature of what you propose. What form of government is required in order for there to be mandated population control?

You know what solves a lot of these issues in which you outline, an educated population that is independent of government rhetoric(which means public schools). We keep up with a welfare state, and misplaced incentives, and removal of responsibilities... well, you get what we currently have.

Africa:

This might be a hard one to fund, privately... although I think the world would pitch in. HIV and AIDS screening across the whole continent. Free twisting of tubes, condoms on every corner, education, prosperity and freedom. All the right ingredients... minus a few.

It's not the first time, or the last... perfect example here, >, ^^here^^^

and even way down here.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I agree. There are so many people, unstable, people here on this planet. There should be a rule, like one child per household that makes enough income to support one child. If you are super poor, you should not have children. That's my opinion. Why would you want to bring a poor child to this world? So many hungry children out there. Its sad.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There are lots of homeless children that need adopting.

Why create more? Adopt one.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

Well Fractal, I think I'll have to take a knee and join you over here in the bad guy box for a moment. I agree with you entirely. The problem is...I also agree with the OP, to some extent.

Your point was what I immediately started scrolling down to see if someone else hit as I fully intended to otherwise. Population IS a major problem and it's a lethal one. I don't buy this fallacy of 6 Billion or whatever figure they pull down being a population cap on Earth, although in generational time frames for planning, much lower is much better. There can absolutely be too many people in one AREA and unfortunately, breeding like bunnies seems to follow close behind poverty and low or no education. So the areas least able to accommodate are the most likely to overpopulate to the point of death by famine and starvation.....when it never should have happened.

Now I also see the OP's point in that I have little doubt there are entities out there from the shadowy organizations discussed here right to standing Governments when the cameras aren't on and the mics aren't hot who wouldn't mind one bit if that reduction in population didn't come naturally by generational planning but...rather suddenly. I think some would dearly love about 10 million less people on the shores of the Eastern Med, for example, and call that just a starting point.

So....If Bill and Melinda are handing out IUD's and Rubbers, more power to 'em. AIDS rates are also 30% or higher in some of those African areas and obviously it isn't enough to stop the sex so handing out raincoats is the only survivable option left. I just hope those who make it their business to watch, keep watching very carefully and keep the Gate's foundation honest. One must have the other, IMO.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
couldn't the gates foundation use some of it's billions and billions of dollars, to build better hospitals, train staff and provide medicine so 100,000 women don't die at child birth.

i guess its cheaper to strike a contract with one of their pharmaceutical pals and start sterilizing an entire continent.

most likely without their knowledge and a free bowl of slush to sign a waiver a harvard lawyer couldn't decipher.

edit on 11-7-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentinoG
reply to post by daynight42

I agree. There are so many people, unstable, people here on this planet. There should be a rule, like one child per household that makes enough income to support one child. If you are super poor, you should not have children. That's my opinion. Why would you want to bring a poor child to this world? So many hungry children out there. Its sad.

Why not just SHARE THE WEALTH rather than saying the poor cant have children.
People are only poor because the 1% have most of the money.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
His old man was a eugenicist as well...

"Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS' Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just "reckless breeders" and "human weeds" in need of culling (www.pbs.org...).

Gates also admitted during the interview that his family's involvement in reproductive issues throughout the years has been extensive, referencing his own prior adherence to the beliefs of eugenicist Thomas Robert Malthus, who believed that populations of the world need to be controlled through reproductive restrictions. Though Gates claims he now holds a different view, it appears as though his foundation's initiatives are just a modified Malthusian approach that much more discreetly reduces populations through vaccines and GMOs (en.wikipedia.org...)."

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ummm...

How is "population control" in the same ballpark as "depopulation"

FAIL!!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We need to control our population. I don't get why people act like it is evil. People have a biological drive to reproduce regardless of if they are poor or not. Having birth control accessible to underdeveloped countries is a positive thing.

Population control does not mean you hate humanity.. stop listening to Alex Jones.

Any sort of forced abortion of sterilization is evil though.

edit on 11-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Calma bebe, you're not gonna do anything or you'd be doing it, not writing about it on the internet. Yeah all these deadly vaccines that we're forcing onto these poor people. Some of you need to get out from behind your keyboards and go to some third world countries. I have been to some places where you can see the great effects of all our terrible vaccines first hand. Well, what you can see is that we're all tall, healthy and vibrant and they're dying of complicated disease processes malaria, yellow fever and various other conditions. Population control might be a positive first step for women in some of these places. Ever think that women in certain countries might enjoy the ability to control whether they get pregnant or not? Kinda like the way we have that ability here.

Hey man, remember what happened in Arizona when an angry dude decided to just start capping political figures in the head? Not such a nice result.
edit on 11-7-2012 by hammanderr because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

it seems that the Gates are still helping the world elites with their plans for world depopulation

Sigh- most of the elites like population growth- they are always preaching infinite growth so they can keep increasing sales and make more money.

We absolutely need more birth control- especially in Africa, where most people are dirt poor and can't feed their kids they already have.

Being against birth control is to be against prosperity (and the planet that is being destroyed by all of us).

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

What are stupid senstationalist heading and OP. The artcile exposes next to nothing, other than the fact the Gates foundation is sponsoring responsible family planning in developing countries with booming populations, STD epidemics and a lack of resources to provide for and protect their own populace.

It tries to make it seem as if the Gate foundation is preparing to murder the enitire developing world using condoms. What are they going to strangle everyone to death with Latex? What is the problem with educating people about safe sex, contracetption and responsible family planning? I could imagine the Vatican would be against it, but we already know religion defies any rationality and logic.

This OP = Stupid, sensationalist propaganda.

If Bill Gates really wanted the developing world to die a painful, misreable, death then the Gates foundation wouldn't fund humanitarian assistance, sanitation programs, food aid and medical care in Africa. Moreover if the UN is some elite Globalist venue hell bent on killing off the poor, explain why they fund humanitarian assistance, provide food aid, shelter refugees in camps and work with NGOs to try give these people a better life with what little resources are provided to them by rich developed states such as the US.

Use your brain instead of buying into any senstaionalist conspiracy theory you read on the internet. You are no better than the so called "sheeple".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join