It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Threatens Syria With a Catastrophic Assault, Claims Again that Syrian regime's 'days are n

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
*yawn* Let me know when the missiles start to fly and their are US troop movement in Syria.....otherwise this is all saber rattling.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

I see we have another member of the make stuff up thats not supported by fact club. The NDAA does not apply to US citizens.

I do enjoy it though when you put down Arabs / Muslims by referring to them as incompetent. Which you did by the way by suggesting its only mercenaries who are fighting in Iran.

Which, by the way, include mercenaries / military units from Iran.

Do you have any other untamed ornithoid stories for us?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I say leave Asad there. If we remove him, the backward, mythical, invisible deity believing people there will elect an Al queda like government. What good is that? Let them destroy each other and let our troops rest and prepare for real threats to the US.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
I see we have another member of the make stuff up thats not supported by fact club. The NDAA does not apply to US citizens.

Says the shill...

I do enjoy it though when you put down Arabs / Muslims by referring to them as incompetent. Which you did by the way by suggesting its only mercenaries who are fighting in Iran.

You mean the MEK terrorists? Trained and armed in Nevada by your US government. The MEK that the US government is now trying to get of the terrorist list, because they look like hypocrites?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Seems you did not address fast and furious ?

and NDAA is meant to target american citizens:
newamericamedia.org...

And arabs are incompetent.Only known to lose wars. And I am not from Iran.

I see we have another member of the make stuff up thats not supported by fact club.

Like your fraudelent elections or fast and furious or the 650 trillion $ libor scandal?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

he's a law enforcement officer.I guess he must be loving to tase the civilians and dissenters under NDAA.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You do know you are attempting to have logical conversations with extremist. I believe to be one step away from terrorist if not already.

Lol...... Look at thier postures.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

So now what?you are going to report me to the Obamamao dictator to invoke the NDAA??

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
You are not curious, nor can anybody call your post a polite question, it is a direct attack.

No its a question... Your comments targeted the elite, which you insinuated was the US and the West. I simply wanted to know if you apply that same standard to Syria? Sorry for asking you a question that underminded your own argument while calling you out on it. Ill try not to do that to you in the future.

And no, I sure won't defend the Assad Regime, and yes he belongs to the elite, although not the elite that is pulling the strings.

You contradicted yourself in the same sentence. Assad is pulling the strings for Syria.. If he were not we would have seen someone else in power that was elected / appointed by the Syrian people.

Assad falls into the same category you place other counttries in.

He has to go, but a democratic process in Syria has to be initiated from within, not from outside the country.

Well at the begining of the events in Syria the protests for reform / change were peaceful. That is up until the point where the Assad government decided public opinion would be more in their favor if they killed those who wanted change. So the change was initiated inside Syria, by Syrians. You guys are so intent on blaming everything on the west that you undermine the intelligence of the Arabs who want change in those countries. By constantly deflecting back to the US you are saying the Arab people are incapable / too stupid of wanting their own freedom and actually trying to obtain it.

A democratic process is not possible when its a dictatorship. For that to occur the ruler of Syria would have to make changes and in the process give up his own power. Something Assad has stated is not going to happen. Assad could put elections in place next weekend yet for some reason they continue to crack down on people.

The issue has been ongoing for over a year now and Assad has not given any indication of giving in to what the Syrian people are wanting.

Please explain to me how a democratic process comes from within when its against a peron who is in absolute control and who refuses to release any power?

Right now it is the West and its Arab puppets Saudi Arabia and Qatar, two states that hypocrites like you never criticize when it comes to their monstrous human rights violations, fighting against the Assad regime to fulfill the wet dreams of Neocon and Zionist criminals, on their path to WW III with Iran.

Is there any particular reason you arent calling out Iran Russia or China for supporting / supplying the Assad government with military hardware in addition to military units from Iran being sent in to assist the Syrian military / Assad government?

If you are going to try to take the moral highground on this part of the argument then surely you have also spoken out against Syria and IRan for supplying "groups" inside Israel and Lebanon with weapons / rockets / assistance etc? I also missed your post dencouncing the Ayatollah when he stated they would support and fund any group going after ISrael.

Or are you applying the same double standard like you did when trying to wiggle out of the Assad being an elite question? That somehow the groups supported by Syria and Iran are somehow different than the "mercenaries" you accuse the west of placing in Syria?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Hahahahaha

Nope. Im hoping you blow yourself up, against your own people pal.

Ohhh all in the name of allah.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I am not muslim either.Al qaeda is a CIA outfit. So muslim terrorists blow themselves for CIA.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Says the shill...

Cant refute the facts so you attack the person.. Seems to be a very well used tactic straight out of the Middle East.

You mean the MEK terrorists? Trained and armed in Nevada by your US government. The MEK that the US government is now trying to get of the terrorist list, because they look like hypocrites?

So now you are stating that all Arabs who dont support Assad are terrorists?

If thats the case then you should also have issues with Syria and Iran training and arming Hamas and Hezzbullah while supporting their attacks on Israel right?

Also if you did some research you would know the MEK was added U.S. State Department's list of foreign terrorist groups in 1997.

Care to link a source supporting your claim on the MEK and the US?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

I am not muslim either.Al qaeda is a CIA outfit. So muslim terrorists blow themselves for CIA.

And with that said you have just confirmed you are a retard.

Good day, terrorist.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Atzil321

Jpost.com - Click ' Read the Full Story ' . (Right below the introductory article)

You should see it.

------

If Russia wants War. Then Lets give it to them. Its inevtiable. I hope Russia deploys troops into Syria and sends all their fleets. Along with their submarines.

War-mongering xenophobe American.

YOU are the problem.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

tsk tsk, adhominems and abuses are indicative of failure and defeat.

So why did NATO and Al qaeda fight together in Libya? why are NATO arms reaching Syrian al qaeda terrorists? And should I talk about 1980's afghan al qaeda CIA. And the operation fast and furious where your own govt armed mexican drug cartels while claiming to be against them?

Yep,you are a troll .
edit on 8-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

articles.businessinsider.com...

Here ,the above link is evidence that your thug terrorist nation is training terrorists.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Seems you did not address fast and furious ?

You mean the botched gun running program that Holder got caught lying about? Or the part where the US House cited him with criminal and civil contempt of Congress? Or the part where the House filed a complaint with the US Federal district court in DC to review and revoke executive privilege as well as compelling them to turn over the documents that were refused?

Pleae be more specific, including how it has anything to do with what Clinton said or the ME?

and NDAA is meant to target american citizens:

No, really its not. You should read it and understand it before making false claims.
Start here -
Federal Judge Strikes Down NDAA Detention Powers

The government may not invoke the bitterly debated National Defense Authorization Act to hold people in indefinite military detention on suspicion that they “substantially supported” terrorism — at least if they had no connection to the Sept. 11 attacks, a federal judge ruled Wednesday.

And arabs are incompetent.Only known to lose wars. And I am not from Iran.

They seem to be doing jut fine with challenging their governments and pushing for change, although in the process they are being slaughtered because the Syrian government doesnt want change.

Like your fraudelent elections or fast and furious or the 650 trillion $ libor scandal?

Libor is the United Kingdom, not the US.
Source your fraudulent elections please.

Are they as fradulent as the elections in Syria and IRan?

Really, read the info you are going to use in your argument so you dont keep undermining your own argument.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

And with that said you have just confirmed you are a retard.

Good day, terrorist.

I hope when you eventually leave school that you somehow find it in yourself to see the world and one day look back at your childish, nay idiotic remarks and think to yourself 'I was such a small-minded idiot back then'

May I ask what you wish to be when you turn into an adult?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Is there any particular reason you arent calling out Iran Russia or China for supporting / supplying the Assad government with military hardware in addition to military units from Iran being sent in to assist the Syrian military / Assad government?

Is there any particular reason you aren't calling out the US government for supporting supplying Al Qaeda and other radical Islamists with military hardware in addition to military units like the British SAS being sent to assist the FSA terrorists.

By the way I am not living in the Middle East, nor am I Arabic, but we know who you are. You are a US government shill.

P.S.: Oh and of course Assad doesn't belong to the same "elitist" group that the "wicked witch" belongs to.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

You do know you are attempting to have logical conversations with extremist. I believe to be one step away from terrorist if not already.

Lol...... Look at thier postures.

I know however we should take an active interest to correct the ignorance.

They hate the US / West although from the impression im getting from their posts they dont know why they hate the US or the west.

Like the NDAA which does not affect US citizens...
Or the Fast and Furious investigation...

They see a headline, dont bother to read the info contained, let alone take the time to understand it, then they come in here, get called out, and then go to the typical "cant refute the facts attack the poster / try to change the topic" tactic.

It good practice for me since I can learn from then and apply it to people I deal with at in my profession..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join