It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Lets hope Russia/China helps the protesters if US govt starts the genocide.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
I have two good friends, one was in the Army and the other was in the Marines, both are Iraq veterans, the Marine is also a veteran of Afghanistan. The Army friend confessed to me he would take guns from American citizens – the Marine friend is now a mercenary so that’s also a yes, I assume. There is no doubt in my mind the military, in large numbers, will be used against American citizens and most are too brain-dead to know the difference.

And just for the record I do have issue with the military... giving kill orders to f#cking idiots and I know plenty.
edit on 6-7-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

I have a good friend who was also in the military, he was in the Navy for 10 yrs and was a seal for 6. The past 6 yrs he has worked for the Department of Defense. He's told me more than once the soldiers in the Army, Marines, NAVY, AF will not go along with any of this especially since it's a violation of our rights. Most importantly if things did get bad between the US government and the citizens, the soldiers in the military will always fight with and defend American citizens because that is who their moms, dads, brothers, sisters, uncles, cousins and aunts ARE. The higher ups already know this so when it does happen, and it will, you're going to see most of our soldiers stranded across the ocean. He told me if we're going to have a revolution and take this country back by force, it needs to be done within the next ten yrs because after that, what we would be up against, we wouldn't stand a chance.
One of my other good friend's older brother works in Kuwait on a mercenery or “security” crew as well. Can't remember the name but he's been training Saudis, Yemen, Afghan, Syrian fighters how to fight and overthrow countries for the past 2.5 yrs. He was a Marine before that and Army And for the longest time, he couldn't tell his mom, dad, brother what he was doing. He just opened up about what he has been doing recently.
He told us he would NEVER come to America and do what he has done over there and he laughed and said he doesn't know an American soldier that would but there was prob a few who would.
Both these guys say the same thing, the American citizens are the only group of ppl our government is truly scared of. Both say 9/11 was an inside job. Both say they are with us.
My one friend says we need to step it up right now and figure out a way to show that millions of allied Americans are ready to take this country back using force and typing away on the internet about it will get us nowhere.
He suggested getting this message through to the NRA and pressure the heads of that orginization to stand with us and be our allie and messenger to Washington. He said a situation like this, if we had a powerful and well known allie like the NRA, he said from the President on down would definitely avoid that fight, step down and give us what we want. We can't wait though, I know why but that's for another subject.

Just make sure you tell your 2 friends who said that they would go along with this in America, they better reconsider because if the correct switch is turned on that triggers civil unrest, there are 160 million gun owners in this country who will fight ANYONE trying to attack us here in America and we have at least 100 million more reserved. We will walk through those 2 and everyone else they bring along in a matter of DAYS. So smack em upside the head and tell them, that side will lose bad! Very bad!
But I hope it doesn't come to this. It's going to though.
As long as our government feels like we have no clue about how powerful we really are and the numbers we've got, then they know they still have control of our fear and their agenda will just move right along.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Yes make it easier for them to control us! let's just go ahead and open our arms up to Russia and China lol give them a damn hug ffs. Let's stop talking about protesting first of all, it does nothing and is always open to provocateurs. They laugh at us when we walk around yelling while trashing the streets up. It's almost like some people believe shouting against the government will have change in itself but nah, never. If we want to FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD and stop all the lies surfing around the internet that only makes people lazier, we'll have to go full blown crazy. Put down the #ing meds, the tv remote, stop eating nasty ass doritos and actually do something for a change!

Go out and talk to people, create communities that are able to support each other. Then raid the #ing government. They make us so afraid of death but really who gives a crap anymore? They want us dead we might as well do something right now so they don't go on to controlling our children's futures. Life's a damn drag anyways but only because they made it so. W/e, we're practically at a stand still. They're waiting for us to make a move and we're waiting for them to make a move. We do something now or they will, and if they succeed, well... wtf. Everything is lost. EVERY #ING THING IS LOST. The past generations will have been failed... and who is to be blamed? Ourselves, our ignorance. Thinking what we read is the truth only because it makes sense is what will get us there. Yeah hope you had fun with your video games and television cause that pretty much destroyed humanity. COD=better than the real world.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

If these orders are the ones given to the military peons what about those given to their seniors? I expect that
their orders would be to kill all dissenters but i don't know for sure! I never wanted to join the military because
i never wanted my choices in the hands of others! I also never wanted to hurt others but it seems there is a war coming none the less and we will all have to choose sides! I realize that I have already choosen my side and realize that this will likely be a slaughter of civilians just trying to get order back in their lives! God help us to find the light at the end of this nightmare!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
I have two good friends, one was in the Army and the other was in the Marines, both are Iraq veterans, the Marine is also a veteran of Afghanistan. The Army friend confessed to me he would take guns from American citizens – the Marine friend is now a mercenary so that’s also a yes, I assume. There is no doubt in my mind the military, in large numbers, will be used against American citizens and most are too brain-dead to know the difference.

And just for the record I do have issue with the military... giving kill orders to f#cking idiots and I know plenty.

I have a good friend who was also in the military, he was in the Navy for 10 yrs and was a seal for 6. The past 6 yrs he has worked for the Department of Defense. He's told me more than once the soldiers in the Army, Marines, NAVY, AF will not go along with any of this especially since it's a violation of our rights. Most importantly if things did get bad between the US government and the citizens, the soldiers in the military will always fight with and defend American citizens because that is who their moms, dads, brothers, sisters, uncles, cousins and aunts ARE. The higher ups already know this so when it does happen, and it will, you're going to see most of our soldiers stranded across the ocean. He told me if we're going to have a revolution and take this country back by force, it needs to be done within the next ten yrs because after that, what we would be up against, we wouldn't stand a chance.
One of my other good friend's older brother works in Kuwait on a mercenery or “security” crew as well. Can't remember the name but he's been training Saudis, Yemen, Afghan, Syrian fighters how to fight and overthrow countries for the past 2.5 yrs. He was a Marine before that and Army And for the longest time, he couldn't tell his mom, dad, brother what he was doing. He just opened up about what he has been doing recently.
He told us he would NEVER come to America and do what he has done over there and he laughed and said he doesn't know an American soldier that would but there was prob a few who would.
Both these guys say the same thing, the American citizens are the only group of ppl our government is truly scared of. Both say 9/11 was an inside job. Both say they are with us.
My one friend says we need to step it up right now and figure out a way to show that millions of allied Americans are ready to take this country back using force and typing away on the internet about it will get us nowhere.
He suggested getting this message through to the NRA and pressure the heads of that orginization to stand with us and be our allie and messenger to Washington. He said a situation like this, if we had a powerful and well known allie like the NRA, he said from the President on down would definitely avoid that fight, step down and give us what we want. We can't wait though, I know why but that's for another subject.

Just make sure you tell your 2 friends who said that they would go along with this in America, they better reconsider because if the correct switch is turned on that triggers civil unrest, there are 160 million gun owners in this country who will fight ANYONE trying to attack us here in America and we have at least 100 million more reserved. We will walk through those 2 and everyone else they bring along in a matter of DAYS. So smack em upside the head and tell them, that side will lose bad! Very bad!
But I hope it doesn't come to this. It's going to though.
As long as our government feels like we have no clue about how powerful we really are and the numbers we've got, then they know they still have control of our fear and their agenda will just move right along.

I doubt that these men wont do what they are told! Since they have faught in many unjust wars! Even if they don't want to do it they will when they see the first man to refuse the order get a bullet in the head! People will do the most hanus of things when they fear for their lives! That is true for 95% of the people and so we will see a herd and sheeple mentality! Though i doubt that this will even happen! I expect that if it did'nt happen for the crooked banking bailouts it wont happen no matter what! Most of us are too scared to do anything and the rest are not willing to throw away the lives we have for a majority not willing to risk anything! May God have mercy on our petty fear!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
OP must have forgot to post the section right before that. I can't imagine OP would try to be deceitful. Here you go OP... let me help you fix that post of yours.

Here is the part RIGHT BEFORE the part he posted...

(3) Every Soldier has the right under the law to use reasonably necessary force to defend himself against violent and dangerous personal attack. The limitations of this paragraph are not intended to infringe on this right, but to prevent the unauthorized or random use of other types of deadly force

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I cant believe how sheepishly head in the sand some of the people on this thread are. The military will fire upon and kill American citizens in a heartbeat. And it wouldnt even be the first time. And if youre thinking cops would stand against it think again.

And it saddens me that many of you will not even put up a fight. They will destroy your way of life and youll take it and you know you will because thats how youre conditioned.

Even in the remote chance than the military decided not to follow these orders they have plenty of foreign troops that cant wait to get over here and smash some skulls in.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If you point a gun at law enforcement, you will die. It's always been this way. Would a rebel with a gun even give a halt order?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Nspekta

It's ok. We civilians have more trained military persons within our ranks, not even including hunting enthusiast, gun enthusiast, survivalist etc etc, than the entire army. 10x over. So when ever I see "The Army will turn against us" .. I think "Just wait until we turn against you...."

Quoted for 100% truth!

I shoot on a trap league every week with around 400 people. I also shoot 3-D archery every weekend with damn near the same amount of people. We all shoot in various competitions several times a week. I really don't think TPTB would try anything on our own shores, as there are millions of people just like us spread throughout the US... I am from a small town and I know of several thousand people that take shooting very seriously.

It would be an extremely bloody fight if our military turned against the people and they know it.

With that said, no-one will try to dis-arm us Americans or turn against us. We are waaaaay to powerful.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I would like to think that if this order is given then most of these guys would not shoot. I mean, what if your friends were out there? The way the government treats its veterans should make these guys question their loyalty: to their bosses or to the american people and our freedom?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

(5) Even when its use is authorized, deadly force must be used only with great selectivity and precision against the particular threat which justifies its use. For example, the receipt of sniper fire, however deadly, from an unknown location can never justify "returning the fire" against any or all persons who may be visible on the street or in nearby buildings. Such random response is far too likely to result in accidents among innocent bystanders

This isn't about law enforcement being out to get you. It's about stopping dangerous people.

Some would say the right way to change things is to get involved politically. Personally, I think the system is flawed in ideology and population. My solution is to drop out. Form your own tiny nations. They will eventually reach out to other mini countries for diversity and efficiency. Groups with unique mental problems will interact with other groups of people coming to grips with reality in their own ways. I see this crazy helping the insane bringing us together and defining the truth through discovering reality.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

"Appreciation for US Policies"

I appreciate our Constitution. But I am not loyal to any US Policy. Can I appreciate some of them? Sure. I wonder which policies they want to reeducate people to appreciate.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think this video is appropriate. It shows how stupid we are:

www.youtube.com...

Funny is funny. Stupid is stupid.

I can't see these people shooting at me. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Either that is an older version of the document (thought it it dated 2006), or it's a modified version made to enrage folks.. I'm sure someone like AJ wouldn't do THAT though.

From the actual current version:

(4) In addition, the following policies regarding the use of deadly force will be observed:

(a) When firing ammunition, the marksmen should, if possible, aim to wound rather than to kill.

(b) When possible, the use of deadly force should be preceded by a clear warning to the person or group that use of such force is about to occur.

(c) Warning shots are not to be used. Such firing presents a danger to innocent persons and can create the mistaken impression on the part of citizens or fellow law enforcement personnel that sniping is widespread.

You can view it here: Plan Operations to Control a Civil Disturbance

Also, you should read all documentation about confinement of detainees before making judgements. Try AR 190-2 and FM 19-60.

You notice weirdness in the copy linked to in the OP - like non-centered text, etc.. as if someone recreated it. And changed a few things to make it seem more radical than it is. Perhaps the above is just a newer version - but it shows if so, they modified it to be quite clear - deadly force is not something to be used lightly, warning will be given, warning shots not given for a good reason, and they won't just willy-nilly start offing American citizens as some here think is the case.

As usual on ATS, we have another vastly blown out of proportion topic title created to enrage and anger people towards the U.S. Military. It does not outline a plan to kill rioters and demonstrators, as the title would lead you to believe.
edit on 7-7-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

Further, if you actually READ the ENTIRE THING instead of just skipping to the part you feel you should be enraged about, you will see that they have thought it all out very well - and it's quite the opposite of all the usual "omg they will suppress our rights and shoot us all!" mumbo-jumbo we get here. It's outlined in a way that makes it clear that they want to protect citizens, keep damage to a minimum, work things out well before force is used, use force only as much as necessary, and so on. Of course they need a plan in place - and they have written detailed instructions that actually should make people feel comforted knowing what it is - instead of all this murmuring about clandestine operations to kill and enslave everyone in FEMA prison camps.

Guidelines such as:

The Army will not operate facilities for confinement, custody, or detention of civilian personnel apprehended for violation of local or state laws as long as civil confinement facilities, operated by the Department of Justice, state, or local agencies are sufficient to accommodate the number of persons apprehended.
is something you should happy about. Not trying to cherry pick your way through the guidelines to find something to be angry about. Again.. maybe read the entire thing instead of becoming outraged about how your civil rights are being "trampled" on.
edit on 7-7-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Bush repealed posse Comitatus
Section 1076 is titled "Use of the Armed Forces in major public emergencies". It provided that:

The President may employ the armed forces... to... restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition... the President determines that... domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order... or [to] suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such... a condition... so hinders the execution of the laws... that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law... or opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.[3]

In 2008 the repeal was repealed i think? but then the NDAA does away with P.C yet again!!

Noway our boys, unless through heavy mental manipulation, will help these guys
Stay strong
God bless

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

They OBVIOUSLY have no regard for the rules and laws we have in place that prevent the military from being used against the public. Sad but true.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
reply to post by g146541

I am very sincere but if I have no back up and no real men with me and just people who hide behind there computer. I will be arrested and thrown in mental hospital but if I had a few thousand people with me then that a different story. we need to get organized for real what are we gonna do blog for change.

First things first, sorry for coming off like a prick, I do that sometimes and you answered honestly and gracefully.
Point to you.
Now onto the main topic, this manual outlines military proceedure and we cannot solely fight the USArmy.
Here is the trick though, the army does not know how to fight an enemy that does not come out and say, "HEY, I"M THE ENEMY"!!
You think US soldiers have a hard time dealing with their PTSD over there, they are told they are killing Hadji's, towelheads, Etc.
How will they do killing their own, not very well I'd think.
One dedicated soldier can be much more effective than a thousand men nowadays.
One person can walk in under the radar and remove 1 target, maybe more if lucky.
One thousand men would just get a 1000lb bomb dropped on them.
This is why the brown men fight the US as such.
For better than a centuries it has worked this way.
This is where you decide if the problem "really" is that bad, if it is you're dead anyway.
But I'd imagine it's not, we still have many of our freedoms intact, and we sure in the hell have much much more than the brown man does.
So yes, from here we lobby, blog, protest, do anything we can to stop these useless wars.
In time popular opinion will win out, we are close very close as many do not like the direction we are headed.
Spread your idea, tell people, don't shop at WALMART, don't eat fats food (yes intentionally misspelled), don't buy gmo, don't eat foods with hfcs, don't use a bank, don't play their game.
Starve this parasite to death!
When asked why you don't do X give a logical straight forward answer.

Q: why don't you shop at walmart?
A: Because they kill mom and pop shops and this problem compounds every day, until someday when walmart is the only store left. (sounded obsurd 20 years ago, what about now)?

Q: Why don't you bank?
A: Because the news tells me these hackers can hack anything and several banks have already been hacked and we must also call into question the honesty of these banks and their "trading" practices.

There are very many reasons to be anti establishment, worst of all, they are sound and logical reasons.
Never before have we been so close to 1984 or Bizzarro world, but nowadays, we truly are living in "interesting" times.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Lets hope Russia/China helps the protesters if US govt starts the genocide.

Funny enough, I'd shoot a Russian,Chinese, UN/NATO soldier just as quickly as any other bad element if the US was in a civil war.
No army will ever come here to "just help us", France did not.
They wanted the US for themselves and wanted Great Britain away from their Canada.
So, unless it wears a US uniform with a standard issues helmet (non blue in color) it dies if on US soil.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I dont understand the issue, these are pretty standard use of force guidelines. Warning shots are never authorized stateside. You watch too much TV and western movies if you think cops are just firing warning shots. Imagine 30 cops/MP are sent to secure an area downtown because people are getting rowdy (destruction of public/private property). If one of them decides to fire a warning shot, it just escalates things even more. Other cops could think their being shot at it and decide to open fire on where they think it came from. In fact even in a deployed environment warning shots have to be specifically authorized.

The only way I see a warning shot being a good idea is if its fired from a flare gun.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
People don't realize that the armed services as they stand today are NOT constitutional...

Except in a time of war, NO armed services personnel are even supposed to be stationed outside of their home STATE...

And you found this where in the Constitution?

Putting down civil disturbances has always been part of the military's job description. From the Whiskey Rebellion of 1791 to Orval Faubus's petty attempt to reverse civil rights in 1957, and countless cases throughout history in theaters of conflict, the US armed forces have lawfully maintained order until civil authority can be restored. It is one of the fundamental tasks of the military. It has been performed at home and abroad in the past, and it will be performed at home and abroad in the future. This does not mean "TPTB" (whoever they are) are actively planning to use the military against Americans, or that all or most or any members of the military would obey illegal orders in furtherance of that cause. It means that if your home state should somehow fall into anarchy or lawlessness, or if your governor decides you don't deserve civil rights, the military is prepared to save you when the order is given to do so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join