It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-16 obliterates Innocent Iraqi Civilians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I wonder how much can a nation take and not be against US when is not longer a differentiation of who is against the liberators or in favor.

That is my point, when enough is enough how much more the Iraqi people can take without no turning against the US.
Can somebody answer that one? US is protecting the few with the big money interest that wants the US in Iraq so they can profit from it once US bring the regular people of Iraq to the ground and you know what is sickening that our troops are being used to achieve this goal.

Thanks for the links fanoose.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
You can fall flat on your butts finding a justification of the death of civilians and our troops but is still the same thing we are fighting for oil control and that is the truth.

Really? Then perhaps you can explain why the cost of oil is increasing. If we fought this war for oil, then when will we see the price of gas go down?
The oil fields are under the control of the Iraqi government, not the US.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe the pilot, and the mission controllers, we're just some 'bad apples'?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Coolhand sometimes you don't get the whole picture but is ok like I said the truth will come out eventually, yes we are paying high prices for oil but is another thread on this issue and a very good one. Just like another member said invest in oil now because thing are going to change soon.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What I'm wondering is how the video got out. Perhaps there is someone on the inside who wishes to expose certain behaviour within the military.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I would not put the blame on the pilots I put the blame on the ones that order the pilots to proceed, I don't think our troops are on a shooting spree just for the heck of it.

And as for the video coming out well you can not hide the truth, justice have to be serve one way or another.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
You know what's really funny? The fact that you defend this by saying it was a precision airstrike..

Brigadier-General Mark Kimmitt did not dispute Iraqi accounts that more than 20 people were killed in the attack, but said there was 'significant intelligence' that members of the network were in the house. He admitted there was no evidence Zarqawi was there.

It's like a never ending song, stemming from the intelligence based on WMD.. bogus bogus bogus

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
The oil fields are under the control of the Iraqi government, not the US.

That should read Ex-Cia Primeminster, American installed/control govenment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join