It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Congressmen to walk out during contempt vote

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
We ALL see the obvious, the Black Man thing....... Beyond that begs the question, what was Eric Holders part in this 'Fast and Furious' fiasco. Guns paid for by taxpayers were Given To KNOWN Cartel members ........ and a story ensuing of a big 'oooop's' . Something was fishy from the start, this wasn't a 'sting', this was a planned exchange, with an 'if we get caught' story just in case. I think Holder's a Patsy, still that's why he gets the big bucks... What about "Fast and Furious" and the Agent's subsequent death........

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

the fact is,a much higher % of blacks are racist than whites.whites seem to bend over backwards to accomodate,paying for welfare,foodstamps,healthcare not to mention having to walk on eggshells when making anykind of statement about ''those people''.then when they rob,beat,steal,murder and rape,then the whites are supposed to shut the hell up,ignore the problem,and just keep paying your(and their)taxes.whites are getting fed up,and when they start to make a point about it,the usual reply of,lets not make this about race,not all blacks do xyz and bla bla bla.it is about race,and they are making it about race.everyone talks about getting along but a certain race does not want to get along.if things do not go their way,wether they are wrong or right in the matter,they will,and have keep pulling this bs.i hate it when they say things like f whitey and black power and whatever stupid things they like to spew,can you imagine if white folks organized and refused to pay any taxes that went to welfare, foodstamps ect....then what would happen?i think the camps would fill up rather quickly.f whitey?f u

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123

and before you start calling me a racist redneck,i am half black,half white.ive seen both sides of the racism=blacks much more racist.just reporting the truth now spin it anyway you want.
edit on 28-6-2012 by yyzyyz123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
good riddance

the nation would be fortunate if they never return

not because they are black but because they are destructively race oriented

GOOD LORD

I can't give you enough stars.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
good riddance the nation would be fortunate if they never return not because they are black but because they are destructively race oriented

Agree completely. What a waste of time. The entire thing is getting sillier and pathetic. It has become a big joke to see such news these days. Not much action and/or progress just controversies and/or corruption news.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I think the Congressional White Caucus should protest their acti... Oh, that's right, there ISN'T a Congressional WHITE Caucus, because THAT would be RACIST.

The Congressional White Caucus is everyone else in Congress. When whites in Congress are a minority they can have their own private club that everyone knows about, but until then they will just have to settle for whispering around those "Other ones".

I don't like the race card one bit. I especially hate those racist a-holes that want to whisper a black joke in my ear and then say praise Jesus. I think racism backed up with religious radicalism and a touch of hypocrisy is the underlying problem. Just admit things are not equal and I doubt they ever will be.

There are people like me who grew up in the Midwest and were surrounded by racists that later learned that was all BS and got past it. I am friends with more black people than white except for my family. That is because they are genuine and predictable. They will stick together when threatened by a group, but they have plenty of infighting too. The point is that I wish they did not have a distinction to their caucus, but if things were different they would not need such a thing.

As long as people think it is an issue they will get money. I can't see this issue going away for at least another 30 years seeing how people are living a lot longer now.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I can't believe people in such positions would be so willing to act like children and cowards. What sort of message does this give to the rest of the country?

One of complete division. Lock the doors when they leave as someone else said. This might fly in Kindergarden, but not here.

This was never about race, was it? Is it safe to say due to their walk out plan, they just pulled the card?
Where's that big ol red reset button.... Time to press it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They're walking out because they're racists. If they weren't they'd hold Eric Holder in contempt. The fact they're walking out only shows just how racist the black Congressmen are.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There should be a congressional Beatles Causus , where you have to be a big time Beatles fan to join.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wow 3 pages of racist rants by the sheeple.
Nothing like driving that wedge of racial divide.
For me to defend any government agence is against everything I believe, but I try to look at everthing objectively.
Supporting people I really don't trust is hard for me to swallow also.
First,Black Congressmen to walk out during contempt vote is nothing new . Both partys have used this method in an attempt to prevent a quorum which may nullify the vote.So these Black Congressmen are doing their job.
One side may have the votes to move forward but without a quorum the vote is useless.
Second, what is Holder guilty of ? Witholding information from congress ? Really? And how much information is denied to the public ? The term that we always hear is "national security". The justice Dept. is using the governments own rules. If the DOJ releases its paperwork it will reveal their method of operation and jeprodize its agents.
Third, Fast and Furious is not about the DOJ letting guns flow into mexico, it is about state prosecuters and state laws not allowing the DOJ and ATF to bust gun buyers, because of STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
I am not defending anything just stating the objective facts to the argument.
There is no case, just more mud in the water.
Flame on sheeple.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE

So exposing racism makes you a racist? I guess that makes you a racist for calling other people racist? Right?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
TYPICAL.

I would not expect anything less.

I wish the words in my head could be typed here but that is unfair to you all.

I think we are all having the same thoughts.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

the fact is,a much higher % of blacks are racist than whites.whites seem to bend over backwards to accomodate,paying for welfare,foodstamps,healthcare not to mention having to walk on eggshells when making anykind of statement about ''those people''.then when they rob,beat,steal,murder and rape,then the whites are supposed to shut the hell up,ignore the problem,and just keep paying your(and their)taxes.whites are getting fed up,and when they start to make a point about it,the usual reply of,lets not make this about race,not all blacks do xyz and bla bla bla.it is about race,and they are making it about race.everyone talks about getting along but a certain race does not want to get along.if things do not go their way,wether they are wrong or right in the matter,they will,and have keep pulling this bs.i hate it when they say things like f whitey and black power and whatever stupid things they like to spew,can you imagine if white folks organized and refused to pay any taxes that went to welfare, foodstamps ect....then what would happen?i think the camps would fill up rather quickly.f whitey?f u

The Blacks are MAKING me racist through their own actions.
They're doing the deciding for me.
They chose to have me be racist I think because I sure as hell did not.
Racism begets racism, plain and simple.
Their actions, mannerisms, and just plain facts of their existence speak for themselves.
Sorry but that's the truth.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE

So exposing racism makes you a racist?

Only if youre white

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

The Blacks are MAKING me racist through their own actions.
They're doing the deciding for me.
They chose to have me be racist I think because I sure as hell did not.
Racism begets racism, plain and simple.
Their actions, mannerisms, and just plain facts of their existence speak for themselves.
Sorry but that's the truth.
exactly,i would love it if everyone got along but it is not going to happen because,it is what it is.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeFromTheHerd

This is true, i was actually pondering this today. Rap culture and a percentage of the black demographic in the USA is the way it is because blacks are taught at a very young age to hate whites. And on the flipside i can recall being taught from second grade through junior high how bad whites should feel for enslaving blacks. It is essentially making whites feel guilty, and making blacks feel empowered. This is used as a way to put a spin on the entire american culture, a sickening spin. The only people still seeing others by skin color seem to be the black demographic.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Get to know all the facts before you start crying.
Maybe there is a group for you.

The Committee on House Administration maintains a list of official registered “Congressional Member Organizations,” more regularly known as caucuses. A caucus is a group of members of the House of Representatives who share some commonality, whether it be personal (ex. the Congressional Hispanic Caucus), related to a district (ex. the Congressional Rural Caucus) or reflective of a representative’s substantive interest (ex. the Congressional Progressive Caucus, the African Great Lakes Caucus). Members form caucuses to organize themselves, to build social ties, to coordinate and promote legislative agendas, and perhaps sometimes to look good to individual or corporate constituents.

thatsmycongress.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Allen West is the only Republican member of the Congressional Black Caucus in this congress. There are a total of 40 voting members and 2 non-voting (D.C. and Virgin Islands).

If Allen walks out, then it could be argued that this is strictly a racial thing. If he doesn't (I'm wagering that he will stay and vote Aye along with every other responsible Rep and Dem member), then this is all a partisan effort more-than-likely orchestrated by the House minority leadership; Pelosi, Clyburn, Hoyer, Larson.

Basically I'm saying they are are possibly being used by their own team. Because if the Dems know one thing, it's that the race card can be exploited to their agenda's utmost advantage.
edit on 28-6-2012 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This reminds of of when a group of friends and I walked out of High School because the Admin. took away off-campus lunches...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeFromTheHerd

Doesnt this congressional black caucus violate affirmative action? Since they are obviously a racist group who wont allow people of other skin colors join their membership roll?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join