It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

do you have any thoughts on topic to add, what do you guys think?
Yes i have something to add ... after the olympics is over and nothing happens etc
whats next ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

do you have any thoughts on topic to add, what do you guys think?
Yes i have something to add ... after the olympics is over and nothing happens etc
whats next ?

The 2016 Oympics.

Or possibly the 2014 World Cup?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

2012 I guess lol. I don't think that's doom and gloom though.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

When will people give it up ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just came across this on in5d,
www.youtube.com...
I know they used to do this in the cinema with food to make you want a burger or hotdog.
Hoax? If not what?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

They'll be coming up with the same in 100, maybe 200 years time. It's human nature. But rather sad .....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

They'll be coming up with the same in 100, maybe 200 years time. It's human nature. But rather sad .....

Guys look at the vid I just linked. What's going on there?

Bad edit? Nah

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Makes you wonder. I read over a few of the comments to that video quickly, and one suggestion is that that frame just happened to stay in the broadcast when they were putting all the right scenes into place and advertisements into the right order etc, if that is the case, what programme or advertisement would have that image in it? If that is not the case then I just do not know what to make of it, it is very eerie.

Also, how co-incidental that that frame happens to appear in front of the show Big Brother, with the one eye symbol, that has the polar clock in the centre.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Theres that polar clock again on that video.............................

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You tell me in 4 weeks time, eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You have to admit, well you do not have to admit anything, but I am sure you can see some of the more genuine co-incidences and oddities about the whole event, like different big figures who will not be going to the Olympics, such as David Beckham.

Something just does not seem quite right about it to me, but I hope that I am wrong, and I hope that the whole eventful will be peaceful and successful.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I think I beat you to it by seconds, but I am glad that I am not the only one who noticed that and thought to post it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I noticed the clock too, glad use did. Now I know it's not just me lol. Yeah it's erie.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

I blame the charlatans and people who buy into it . Everytime they fall for it

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Has anyone seen a sneak preview of the suits our athletes will be wearing? Ive noticed a couple of times on various sources that its to be a last minute surprise...thats never happened before.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoMatterNeverMind

You have to admit, well you do not have to admit anything, but I am sure you can see some of the more genuine co-incidences and oddities about the whole event, like different big figures who will not be going to the Olympics, such as David Beckham.

What makes you think he won't be there? I bet he has the best seats for all the top events!

Mind, I won't be there ......

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I cannot tell the difference between sarcasm and ignorance

It's almost the same, in sarcasm you listen and try to be cleverly rude. Ignorance speaks for itself.

So, tell me. Where is your proof nothing will happen? Or is that just wild speculation?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I can only presume that what the athletes will be wearing is as shown in this link, team GB clothing, although the way of showing red, white and blue is somewhat unconventional.

I have read that he was not selected for the team GB football team at the Olympics, but I think it might be in a video that I watched that it was mentioned that he would not be at the Olympics, but as it currently stands I cannot find anything (immediately) that states he will not actually be there, so that was "probably" a poorly chosen example, although there are other figures that are not going for interesting reasons, such as Israel's president, Peres.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I cannot tell the difference between sarcasm and ignorance

It's almost the same, in sarcasm you listen and try to be cleverly rude. Ignorance speaks for itself.

So, tell me. Where is your proof nothing will happen? Or is that just wild speculation?

The onus is on those who say something will happen
One cannot prove a negative. Can you PROVE that a big catastrophic fire will not occur in Oxford Street, London, next week? Or that a very big Earthquake will not occur in Kashmir? They might .....

But in 4 weeks time if I am wrong I will be the first to hold my hands up.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Me too. Lol, and I hope you win. And it's me who puts his hands up.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join