It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been having strange synchronizations of words said perfectly with my thoughts at the same time with

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Some days i' would think on a tangent subject on something not being watched on TV or radio and some words coupled together(large words with many syllables) said the same time as my thought would say the word or words. Sometimes sets of numbers or other strange coincidences?..I used to right them down in a book and it would actually create a certain sentence pattern. Makes me wonder if its code from the creators, letting my subconscious know what to plan. A few days ago I put a thread on here speaking about this synchronization that I have been studying for years. Some criticism as I would expect, but really this information might open the minds up to research like this. Two days ago, a day after getting the information out, it happened while listening to the radio. I was thinking how someone or something has played me like a fool and the words "Play me" came on the radio on a song i've never heard at the exact same time(The synchronization), and yesterday it happened once with the words "Jesus Christ", synching up with my mind saying it at the same time on some other subject deep in thought about. So when I write them down in my book it says,"Play me, Jesus Christ" guess I should add a question mark because it sounds like a question?? Interesting things that happens in my life, anyone else run across this type of stuff in theirs? I can only imagine the many reasons why Christ would say this and for someone to pick up on it?!! Welcome to my intricate life. Get with me on this one?..
edit on 26-6-2012 by ATSGrunt because: correcting

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

you double posted! just letting you know.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Not the Jesus Christ part, but I get synchronizations as well in the way you describe.

One time I started humming a song and as my brother turned on the tv, a commercial with that song at the same verse I was humming was on... That was in 2004 and the most notable one to date. But I get words and numbers on a slow consistent basis.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Makes me wonder if its code from the creators, letting my subconscious know what to plan.

Or, your spirit just knowing what is going to happen next and you are becoming more in tune with it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I checked myself in for a weekend, because of the frequency in which it happens to me. It happens so much I sort of just try to embrace it now. I'm also super-spiritual so I call these occurrences "God peekaboos" I don't talk to people about it much, hard for many to see it clearly.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's the program error-checking itself.

If synchronized, then run program.

If not synchronized, then locate/correct error to restore synchronization.

If synchronization restored, then run program.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
'something about paragraph's'.

top topics

join