It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bum rushing area 51 and S4

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was sitting around just thinking the other day and I thought about this....
What do you guys think would happen if you got a few thousand people together and just bum rushed area 51 and S4 en masse? Do you think anybody would make it to the compounds to see what was in them or do you think they would call in an air strike and fry everybody before they got that far??

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
they would probably call in airstrikes. Some of my friends (about 20) went down a road to area 51 till they came across one of those do not trespass signs. They sat there and looked around for like 30mins (looking for the white jeeps) and after a while they got buzzed by a helicopter. So probably if a thousand people started to cross theyd probably would call in a airstrike. Dont know if they have fighter/bombers at area 51...maybe from a nearby base? whats the closes base to 51 that could launch a airstrike? If anyone survived the airstrike they would label them terrorist or traitors or spies and they would siappear. imo

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The real challenge here is to find 5000 lunatics who will put their lives on the line. We all know that trying to do something like that will end up in death, because it even says on the sign that trespassing laws there are enforced with lethal force.

So, I don't know if you'd be able to find that many people willing to die to get little snippets of information.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
do you really think they would kill like 3000 or so U.S. citizens? Dont you think that it would be kind of hard to cover that up? obviously if you were gonna do something like this, you would take members of the press with you.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
the number is unimportant....the Government needs to keep some things secret for its own suvivablity...if 10k people rushed 51 theyd do there best to "contain them" they might not kill them if the poeple stopped but if they got anywhere near the base you can bet a lot of people would get napalmed....26 miles from the base to the nearest edge of the perimeter a lot of room to "deal with the threat".

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
this has been debated several times here

whats the closes base to 51 that could launch a airstrike?

are you kidding me? area 51 house the most advanced war planes in the world.

ok here is the only way to take over Area 51. considering the kind of defense capabilities they have, get assault force together, about 750-1000 men strong. your going to have half the men paratroop in, with full night vision specs, assualt rifles, and grenades. also give them some blast charges to blow open the reinforced doors. you are definatly going to want to secure the hangers first, becuase the last thing you want is a fighter getting air born to blow your hole operation to bits. simultaniously you will have the remaining men, storm in with about 75 SUVs, all armed with machine guns and RPGs. speed and coordination is crucial since they will probably see you coming from miles away. once you have penetrated the compound it shouldnt be too bad of a fight, they will be caught off guard, since nothing like this has happened before.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
since there is a huge no fly zone over 51 good luck with those paras. youd need a HUGE force probably close to a well trained division with armor and anti-air capabilities...area 51 is a research base not a offensive base...they may have fighters but they probably dont have munitions...even if you get near the base(remember 26 miles from base to the nearest edge of the perimeter) by the time you get there the US AF will be well on its way to 51 and probably a lot of soldiers are on the way too. I doubt very much that the government would aloow people near the base and they defitely have a plan which involves OVERWHELMING force to take over any group that tried to execute a plan like this.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84

ok here is the only way to take over Area 51. considering the kind of defense capabilities they have, get assault force together, about 750-1000 men strong. your going to have half the men paratroop in, with full night vision specs, assualt rifles, and grenades. also give them some blast charges to blow open the reinforced doors. you are definatly going to want to secure the hangers first, becuase the last thing you want is a fighter getting air born to blow your hole operation to bits. simultaniously you will have the remaining men, storm in with about 75 SUVs, all armed with machine guns and RPGs. speed and coordination is crucial since they will probably see you coming from miles away. once you have penetrated the compound it shouldnt be too bad of a fight, they will be caught off guard, since nothing like this has happened before.

im scared that you have thought something like that through to so much detail......

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
One microwave gun that makes your skin feel like its on fire will drop 5,000 people to their knees. Then you turn on the ultrasonic weapons and people can only think of running. Away.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
we should try a million man march on area 51. Then they would be powerless against the people

regards,
drfunk

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
bum rush? that means something else in the uk...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   

you guys are too much

im scared that you have thought something like that through to so much detail......

i am scared of what our government feels the need to hide from us or be shot! curiosity killed the cat. in this case, killed 1000 heavily armed anti-NWO assault troopers!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The real challenge here is to find 5000 lunatics who will put their lives on the line. We all know that trying to do something like that will end up in death, because it even says on the sign that trespassing laws there are enforced with lethal force.

have you ever seen "leeds football club" supporters?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am a new user to ATS, but i have seen at least 5 threads on this very topic since I have registered. I see why this can get so annoying to people =p

But in any event, you can march with as many people as you want, reporters included. It will not hinder the fact that you will be treated as a traitor, and you will be charged with treason, without trial by jury. You know what they do to people chared with treason? They take you outside the courthouse and put 2 in your head. Area 51 has is allowed use of deadly force for good reason, they are holding some of the greatest technology known to man, and they must hide it from all enemies, forigen and domestic.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm down to sneak in but not bum rush area 51.Be stealthy like ninjas dressed in all black.It would require some heavy planning.The sad part is they would catch us due to the motion detectors they have in the sand.He brought up a good idea though.If everyone united we could overthrow the gov't.The military wouldn't really be a big problem.Someone has a friend,father,brother,son,etc... in the military and i doubt that they would kill their own family.It would make them choose sides.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You might be able to get in IMO, if you had a planned attack(this would have to one hell of a miltia plan) that would be in total surprise and planned for losses... The real question is how the hell to get out with information in hand. You would be putting yourself into a bunker that your not getting out of without another offensive from the outside to get you out....I would expect only a major countries forces would be able to pull this off.

Edit: remeber once you get outside of the fences of area 51, they are not just going to stop looking for you, or shooting at you, or dropping bombs on you, or ect.

[edit on 10/6/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
The real question is how the hell to get out with information in hand. You would be putting yourself into a bunker that your not getting out of without another offensive from the outside to get you out....I would expect only a major countries forces would be able to pull this off.

Give all the technology that you would have at hand, I don't think it would be to difficult to escape. Not all would escape of course, and that is also considering that they can figure out how to work all the technology at hand. Maybe a neat cloaking device?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

do you really think they would kill like 3000 or so U.S. citizens? Dont you think that it would be kind of hard to cover that up?

1. No coverup needed...lethal force is authorized by law very plainly.
2. You'd only need to shoot a few to disperse the crowd.
3. There are plenty of non-lethal means to halt such a crowd (sonic weapons, stun weapons, foam, fire hoses, rubber bullets, rock salt, tear gas, etc.)
4. The base is pretty far from the restricted entry gate, therefore ample "no man's land" to easily quell a crowd of thousands even.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ok, a bunch of civilains are going to sneak into an area the kgb has probably been trying to infiltrate for years, but since the civilains are going to wear black ninja outfits and bring a reporter, they'll succeed.....

I, for one, will not participate in an attack on a govt military operation, as it will lead to my death or imprisonment.

you don't think you can peek in through the windows and see the greys having tea or something right ?

a better idea would be to stakeout the airport where they fly in the employees, and see if they'll talk to you

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
a better idea would be to stakeout the airport where they fly in the employees, and see if they'll talk to you

Expanding on what you said radagast, I think the idea with the highest probability for success would be to steak out a few of the employees, and find out which has the closest resemblance to someone from your cause. Once you have done this, kidnap them from their homes and take their security badges, and force them to talk. With any luck, you will gather enough information to give you un-noticed authorized access to the base.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join