It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men Of Bohemian Grove

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Cliff Dweller Camp

This is a weird group but only because a pattern seems elusive. The Captain (always the first member listed) is from England and the members do seem to have some ties to Europe, ending with an Irishman who now resides in Massachusetts. There is also a theologian, John Landgraf, which would seem contradictory. I have also noticed that some people seem to be elusive and only have links from corporate wiki and/or manta come u p. I think that there is a reason for that though what it is, I don’t know. Mendelsen is a lawyer who represents biotechnology, among other things, but I think the biotechnology is key here especially since this camp contains another Ophthamologist.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You know what they really do in The grove? Sit in a circle and chant while masturbating profusely.. aahhhh

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerialExperimentLain

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by SerialExperimentLain
Seems like they have lots of college kids attending lately. Tons of pictures of college aged kids there can be found via google.

They are restricted to just serving...the college kids are the temp worker they hire every year...

The college kid pics I'm talking about involve them drinking beers and mingling with others.

I can try to dig em up if you want to see. They are not servers, you can distinctly identify and differentiate the servers.

oh those colledge kids..erm..lol..they were invited from "teen hookers.com"

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
oh those colledge kids..erm..lol..they were invited from "teen hookers.com"

Just a simple request...could we keep the jokes out of this thread?

Thanks...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just received a pres release scheduled for tonight. The source is Peter Phillips from Project Censored in my email so no real linkage can happen right now. This confirms a live stream from No-Lies Radio and RT will be there for news coverage. Looks exciting!!

Occupy groups from Santa Rosa, San Francisco, Portland, Sebastapol, and Petaluma, are joining some twenty other social justice activist organizations to protest the powerful one-percent elites partying at the Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, California July 14-29.

2,000-3,000 rich and wealthy men have gathered every summer for 133 years in a private 2,800 acre ancient redwood retreat to celebrate themselves with parties, entertainment, and speakers. The men, Bohemian Club members and their guests, will hold a cremation of care ceremony July 14, where they symbolically burn the cares of the world before a giant owl in a bizarre annual ritual.

This year’s protest against the gathering of the world’s political and economic elite is called “Occupy Bohemian Grove, Expose the 1%. Occupy groups across America, and increasingly the world, are working to expose the one percent in control of global resources who are bringing human rights repression, environmental destruction, and war to humankind.

The Fukushima Mothers and Cindy Sheehan are joining the twenty-four co-sponsors for a Creation of Care ceremony, speakers, and music, Saturday, July 14, at the Monte Rio Amphitheater, just outside the gates of the Bohemian Grove. Kris Welsh will MC the day, and Dennis Bernstein from KPFA radio will broadcast live from the event. Russia Today-TV will film and No-Lies Radio will video-cast the day on the internet.

The protest will feature Occupy groups as well as other organizations including Code Pink, Peace and Justice Center, ANSWER Coalition, Project Censored, Bohemian Grove Action Network, Veterans for Peace, National Lawyers Guild, Round Valley Indians for Justice, and various others groups focused on key issues, such as climate change, human rights, Palestine, Cuban Five, and a living wage. Representatives from these organizations and more will speak joining in coalition to create a vast cornucopia of care as a counter to the one-percent elites less than a mile away. In addition to the speakers, the program at the amphitheater will include musical performances by Dave Lippman, Teresa Tudury, Jim Ocean, Scott Gerber, Attila Nagy, Keith Blackstone and the Hubbub Club.

Admission to the Creation of Care is free. It will run from noon to 4 p.m. at the Monte Rio amphitheater, which is located at 9925 Main Street in downtown Monte Rio.
Please see the complete list of endorsements and speakers on our flyer.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Cool Nazdar Camp

We have another page up. Some 'smaller' business types with a continued and expected focus on the financial/investments. Corporationwiki and Manta continue to be a strong google return for many of these names which is interesting because the pages within both sites contain little information. I am also starting to think that despite the varied national regions represented in these camps that each camp has its' own City/town in California. If that is th case, then this camp would be focused on Lafayette, California. Observation is based upon multiple names from the same city in any given camp. It should also be noted that some of the guys from this camp shared the same web design despite working for different companies...which is implicit proof that they share business.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Hahahah!! Occupy "Bohemian Grove" would be the MOST!! I wouldn't advise it though. Cus the FEDS would spray everyone down and no one would even question it. It's going to take more than 1,000 people sitting in front of the entrance or even try and storm their way in.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Squabbles94806
Hahahah!! Occupy "Bohemian Grove" would be the MOST!! I wouldn't advise it though. Cus the FEDS would spray everyone down and no one would even question it. It's going to take more than 1,000 people sitting in front of the entrance or even try and storm their way in.

No one is going to storm into the grounds but public property up to the gate will likely be ours unless the police block it. That said..there will be a few live streams from what I am told and RT will broadcast. It's going to be pretty big...

The Bohemian Club is already expecting us...they have just received a letter which I have requested permission to post here...will post the letter later tonight...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Here is a link to the letter that was sent to the President of the Bohemian Club, sent by Project Censored...

www.projectcensored.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Crossroads Camp

More of the same with this camp. Successful Lawyers, a retired Judge and some other financial guys. There are a couple of smaller businesses represented, but nothing that wouldn't be unexpected. I'm not thinking that this is a 'major' camp aside from the obvious association to the other camps...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Cliff Dweller Camp

This is a weird group but only because a pattern seems elusive. The Captain (always the first member listed) is from England and the members do seem to have some ties to Europe, ending with an Irishman who now resides in Massachusetts. There is also a theologian, John Landgraf, which would seem contradictory. I have also noticed that some people seem to be elusive and only have links from corporate wiki and/or manta come u p. I think that there is a reason for that though what it is, I don’t know. Mendelsen is a lawyer who represents biotechnology, among other things, but I think the biotechnology is key here especially since this camp contains another Ophthamologist.

Your interest is interesting, and considering you are the author of the MK Topics thread, surely you need no one to explain to you the connections here necessary with biotechnology, or even opthamology, much less theologians. Your obvious knowledge as to the illuminati, Ultra, etc. should inform you quite well what is up with these connections of professions and interests: ie. genetic tampering, the use of religiosity and historically religious texts to manipulate and inculcate, the "making" of a god believeable to the population and as close to the true thing, whatever that may be, as possible. As for the opthamology, I think you are fishing here, but here goes. There is something about the eyes of a particular individual and their identity, doubled and copied much, but this one charateristic proving very difficult to manufacture.......
Interesting OP, thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
Your interest is interesting, and considering you are the author of the MK Topics thread, surely you need no one to explain to you the connections here necessary with biotechnology, or even opthamology, much less theologians.

Very observant; I was not trying to hide my interest. My only concern is that I am projecting too much. Biotech is a given and I want people to start seeing the patterns. These guys are very involved in the recent economic collapse and if the money they manipulated from the people had any relevant use...it's to research and develop. We know there is tech out there that allows remote neural monitoring and we know that it is being kept secret. But why? Why do these gentlemen demand secrecy?

Opthamology; I have my suspicions there but am not quite certain...and the theologist/psychiatrist? Republican ideology makes this a given but when coupled with other disparate circumstances, like the Cia's use of some religions for experimentation, then we can suspect that the brainwashing aspects of modern religion and the psychology of it is certainly relevant...though how relevant it is to a two week gathering is debatable and kind of curious. Some of these individuals, I will tentatively concede, may not really think there is a conspiracy that they are participating in...thinking t is nothing more than extended nepotism. Who knows...

What I do know is that I haven't seen anything close to a complete organized unmasking of this group despite the fact that the lists have been published all over the web. I figured why not do it and see what I see or project...there's another camp in here that suggests heavily a focus on this group's economic majority in African contracts; a CEO for a safety equipment company is in the same camp as a CFR member who helped write a report on Economic integration with Africa; his company is operating over there. So the patterns or connections I see aren't limited to the MK or similar topics. But knowing the early 20th Century roles that Yale and Stanford played in developing technology to remotely effect organic physiology tends to make me want to know the people associated with that and other associated institutes in tandem with huge bank accounts.

So...a longish way to go for me to explain that you're right...

I'm posting here to not only demystify the Grove - once their are names and business associations, there is no need for the Grove to be solely regarded as a Satanist Cult and people might look at them more readily - but also to perhaps indirectly stimulate attention on the people who just might have a vested interest in spending their money on technology to control/surveil others. I'm a gonna keep on posting updates though and enjoy conversation when it arises; either to slam me, agree with me or enlighten me. Collaboration is best...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Absolutely, about the collaboration. And absolutely, about your exposing and informing. I wholeheartedly support that. What I would like to add to what you have said is that overall, Mk Ultra, etc, Bohemian Grove, as you have described the members or participants, for want of a better definition at the moment, is a cover of a cover of a cover.
All that we are perceiving is an onion we are peeling, many different layers, as I am sure has been said, especially here, many times. The control of our consciousness through perception, via technology and manual inculcation, the two covering each other to protect the "true" and most effective methods of control, see what I mean?
The technology, providing a "screen," if you will, protected by another screen of socially manipulated and commercially reinforced inculcation, which seems to be the more topical and important, as it controls our basic needs functions, which we are at the heart of it, subjected to any amount of control, so that we can eat, which the bioengineering then makes necessary.....again, see, how the layers of control fit together. We are engineered at the base of the spectrum by the needs of our emotions, feelings, physcial sensations, and on from there.
Bioengineering obviously plays a huge part in that. And its implications are far more farspread even than that. This is simply an example of how it works
Having said that, then, obviously, the men and women involved in Bohemian Grove, Illuminati bloodline families,Skull and Bones Societies, etc., are probably just as manipulated and engineered, simply a cog in the wheel of a bigger machine. And the same with the Ultra and Monarch, and a plethora of other projects, which were covers, really, for ultimate goals which were not obvious immediately. The way this was achieved, sadly, was a cascading of desensitizing horrors, which in steps and degrees chipped away at what we allowed and then what we were....
I find your discourse intelligent and informing, Thank you for that. And more power to you, for attempting to save any that would be saved, any that may still be humanity, real, whatever

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The technology, providing a "screen," if you will,

Interesting that you mention that; I have thought that the only real difference that some of the advanced technology has from past manipulations is that it merely obfuscates the origin or the individual of origin differently....or removing any possibility for suspicion to which accountability could be sought.

We are engineered at the base of the spectrum by the needs of our emotions, feelings, physcial sensations, and on from there.

That is one of the things I expect to see at the end of this portion of the project...that the CEO's of companies at the head of their respective industry, will be present and account for every aspect of human need and attention. For every human function, there is a possibility to make money and influence how that human function relates to the overall picture or just get reinforced with the next human need/inclination.

The system for control is certainly upon this society now...indeed, we even select how this control is manifested through our brand preferences. I of course acknowledge that such a statement may be overly pessimistic. The system may not be all bad; it may truly be that the system is being manipulated unfairly and without enough transparency.

Having said that, then, obviously, the men and women involved in Bohemian Grove, Illuminati bloodline families,Skull and Bones Societies, etc., are probably just as manipulated and engineered, simply a cog in the wheel of a bigger machine. And the same with the Ultra and Monarch, and a plethora of other projects, which were covers, really, for ultimate goals which were not obvious immediately. The way this was achieved, sadly, was a cascading of desensitizing horrors, which in steps and degrees chipped away at what we allowed and then what we were....

I can't not agree...

Most probably do not know the full extent or may not ever need to know despite their closer proximity to the center of power. Especially considering that the 'center of power must have international membership...and I am unsure if there is even a murmuring of their gatherings/meetings. Not sure if Bilderberg counts...

I find your discourse intelligent and informing, Thank you for that. And more power to you, for attempting to save any that would be saved, any that may still be humanity, real, whatever

Thank you...Onward and Forward....

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just a meme I thought of and decided to make/share...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Crow's Nest Camp

The Crow's Nest Camp is up. There are a few unconfirmed but the group is more or less more of the same. Still California centric with small companies in California being represented alongside national/international names. The unconfirmed members showed up with owned property in S.F. Ca which is consistent for some of the other members. One interesting member of this camp, Chipman Miles, is actually no longer eligible to practice law...so Bohemian Grove member's aren't completely immune.

Oh...and more bio tech. Tracy Trotter is a pediatrician working with RAND Corp via CDC’s Workgroup on DNA-based Genetic Test Reports. RAND is an extension of Tavistock Institute in the UK and is mostly a non profit analyst implicated in the MK projects. Not saying this guy is involved but the association is there and the implications for being able to read the information of someone' s DNA is not only important for future financial decisions but for societal structure and direction.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
For those interested...

Bohemian Club special this Friday on KPFA Project Censored Morning Mix Show 8-9 AM

Live coverage of Occupy Bohemian Grove this Saturday July 14 will be on:

Live Video: 12-4 PM PST noliesradio.org...
Live Radio coverage: 2-4 PM PST www.kpfa.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Cuckoo’s Nest Camp

This camp’s captain is the CEO of a company that specializes in ‘smart drugs’…a class of drugs intended to increase the cognitive, memory and various other functions of the brain. Not only big money but consider proprietary usage of these drugs…there is reason to be concerned here.

We also see another link to economic manipulation/interest in Africa - yaleglobal.yale.edu... - from someone who is known for Strip Malls in the San Joaquin Valley of California.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

As for the opthamology, I think you are fishing here, but here goes. There is something about the eyes of a particular individual and their identity, doubled and copied much, but this one charateristic proving very difficult to manufacture.......

Industry
Medical Devices – Ophthalmology

Nano Retina; Israili Company

Fishing no longer. Yeah, the pdf is a pr construct meant for investors but if you take what little we know about nano tech and couple it with the expanding surveillance state...mix with it the following -

‎"Since active semiconductor devices, such as the THz‑transmitter developed by the TU‑Darmstadt group, represent the heart of modern informatics and telecommunications technologies, as well as all sorts of electronic equipment, Feiginov presumes that the device developed by his group will prove useful in many other application areas that cannot readily be foreseen at this stage. As he put it, “Extracting higher frequencies from the device would lead to new applications, or application areas, in the fields of computers, mobile telephones, and other types of electronic equipment.”

Tiny Transmitter Sets Frequency Record - TU-Darmstadt Researchers Develop Revolutionary Terahertz Transmitter

Then we have something concerning. This post doesn't necessarily connect Israel with Bohemian Grove but it does demonstrate that the tech is available and answers why their might be a focus on ophthalmologists...Who is to say that nano tech can't include a transmitter to send all of the new data to an nsa collection center of sorts?

Besides...where did all this testing come from and why isn't the targeted individual groupings of people being taken more seriously in light of all of this demonstrable tech?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join