It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
People doubt it was an inside job perpetrated by those in the NWO.

The new world order, where in by, it becomes a global government and unifies all the countries.

The Towers were knocked down and replaced with "Freedom Tower" that is under construction right now, but the name was officially changed by the Port Authority in 2009.

It is now officially called "The One World Tower." I mean, seriously, isn't this alone telling of who did it? Set to be completed in 2013.... the new "aeon" or "conscious" shift. The shift to a global governance.

It's coming, AJ is right when he says if you could only see it, you would know there is no other option but to defeat it.

Must be complete coincidence that the name of the street has to do with the name and address of the building. Otherwise those nefarious NWO devils are now naming buildings and saying IN YO FACE! Good grief.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by flashtrum

Yeah you know you are right. Everyone else likes Dick Cheney and maybe I should give the guy a break. He is probably a nice down to earth fella. Maybe I will join the rest of the world in pouring out love for dick.
Call me what you will, deduce what you want to - the man is a cretin and I don't have the time or energy to hate him. I don't even hate roaches. I can live without them though and I sure do think they are ugly as sin.

Sorry but I think you do hate him. And that is troubling. You clearly didn't read (or you read but didn't understand, or CHOSE not to understand) what I wrote. You have the energy to write a post pretty much proving that - albeit sarcastically.

Did you not see where I said I was pretty sure Cheney was most likely a clear SOB to work with? And the poster before you - same difference. You guys basically give credence to my theory - this has less to do with really getting to the bottom of something than it does spouting hatred for an individual and taking a horrible attack on our nation and blaming someone who serves it.

This is getting really silly. No matter what side of - what is supposed to be a civilized debate you are on, with this subject - you are told you are "clearly" misinformed. Or that you are too stupid to see the truth. There is less sharing of info and respect of other peoples viewpoints on this subject than almost any other I have followed.

I'll admit being somewhat new to ATS but from what I gather the level of respectful replies to posts has shrunk from somewhere near 100 percent to - a lot less than that. Dude (or dudette) I am not saying you are doing this I find nothing wrong with your particular reply (sarcasm is great I use it to when replying to someone) but in GENERAL peeps on here are just ATTACKING the other guy rather than ENGAGING him. Probably why Foxnews shut down their comments and if you notice CNN is starting to not allow comments on certain stories. That's not a free speech issue, BTW (private sites as I was schooled).

Anyway I am done with the whole 9/11. You can argue I'm "only seeing what I want to see" or I am "not digging deep enough" but all that digging is only going to get me is closer to China - not closer to something I really, honestly don't see. Any true conservatives believe this? That's clue #1 to this "conspiracy". But have at it, truthers. I am un-delurking and going back to Aliens, Crop Circles, and Planet X. You get attacked there quite a bit less (again I am referring to replies to other posts, not to mine).

God Bless America.......I guess.Stay off of the pipe.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum
Probably why Foxnews shut down their comments and if you notice CNN is starting to not allow comments on certain stories.

Not trying to be off topic, but is this where you acquire your information from?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
cheney, like all the ruling elitists, believes firmly in nepotism, elitism, and little else. that makes the masses simple fodder in farm-planning, wars and any other general management issues. *shrugs* if it wasnt cheney, it would have been one of the other pig-souled pschopaths in their lil entourage. if it had been under obama's watch, he would have follwed the elitist agenda as well. as he now does.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by 911files

Really? I could have sworn they said that jets that could have been scrambled to intercept the planes where mysteriously out on maneuvers or a training exercise.

Gotta watch it again..

Well, they might have said that, but that don't make it true. I assume you are referring to the Loose Change Video you watched? Darn, Langley only had two fighters ready to go, but three launched (one unarmed) just to get a presence over DC. Andrews AFB was not part of the air defense program at the time and had no standby fighters. Takes time to get a fighter armed and ready to go. Even when Andrews got up and running they acted more like the Secret Service's personal air force rather than part of any coordinated air defense. From the countless hours I've spent listening to the DCA, ADW and NEADS audios from the day, it really is pretty sad how poorly prepared they were to defend our nations capital. Reminded me of one of those old Keystone cop movies more than an active air defense.
edit on 24-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

Of course Andrews AFB had standby fighters, but they also sent them on a training exercise that day, they sent them out before it all happened, made sure they were far enough away top intercept anything, and by the time they refueled and called them back, it was all over!

Conveniently they also had just sent most of their pilots on another training op called 'operation red flag' just before 9/11, so on 9/11 half of the pilots were on leave, otherwise there would have been enough available to intercept! can you see a pattern forming now, they deliberately either tied the pilots up on training exercises, or they were off on leave due to exercises just before 9/11!

If I was an American citizen, I'd ask for a tax refund because their trillion dollar defence budget is utterly worthless it seems! Just think of how many people in the world could benefit from a trillion dollars!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwistOf course Andrews AFB had standby fighters, but they also sent them on a training exercise that day, they sent them out before it all happened, made sure they were far enough away top intercept anything, and by the time they refueled and called them back, it was all over!

You obviously are not aware that NC is their "normal" training area and they were there ONLY because they were training. As you have been told many times, ADW was NOT an active defense location, these were Air National Guard pilots! So by virtue of the fact that they actually had pilots in the air, they were ahead of the game.

So why would they need to make "sure they were far enough away to intercept anything"? Darn, they could have just made sure no one was scheduled to come in or train at all and done a much better job of it.
edit on 30-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwistOf course Andrews AFB had standby fighters, but they also sent them on a training exercise that day, they sent them out before it all happened, made sure they were far enough away top intercept anything, and by the time they refueled and called them back, it was all over!

You obviously are not aware that NC is their "normal" training area and they were there ONLY because they were training. As you have been told many times, NC was NOT an active defense location, these were Air National Guard pilots! So by virtue of the fact that they actually had pilots in the air, they were ahead of the game.

So why would they need to make "sure they were far enough away to intercept anything"? Darn, they could have just made sure no one was scheduled to come in or train at all and done a much better job of it.

They were dropping bombs as part of a training mission, they were combat planes, and there have been combat planes at Andrews AFB since 1994 when a stolen plane crashed at the white house. Get up to speed will you!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
They were dropping bombs as part of a training mission, they were combat planes, and there have been combat planes at Andrews AFB since 1994 when a stolen plane crashed at the white house. Get up to speed will you!

I am up to speed. On 9/11/2001 there was NO active air defense mission for ADW. This is an Air National Guard unit we are talking about.
edit on 30-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Of course Andrews AFB had standby fighters, but they also sent them on a training exercise that day, they sent them out before it all happened, made sure they were far enough away top intercept anything, and by the time they refueled and called them back, it was all over!

Conveniently they also had just sent most of their pilots on another training op called 'operation red flag' just before 9/11, so on 9/11 half of the pilots were on leave, otherwise there would have been enough available to intercept! can you see a pattern forming now, they deliberately either tied the pilots up on training exercises, or they were off on leave due to exercises just before 9/11!

If I was an American citizen, I'd ask for a tax refund because their trillion dollar defence budget is utterly worthless it seems! Just think of how many people in the world could benefit from a trillion dollars!

You post some of the most worthless crap that I've ever seen on this Web Site. In fact, it competes with the most worthless misinformed crap I have ever seen anywhere.

The mission at Andrews was NOT AIR DEFENSE. Although they do train some with Air Defense weapons, it was a secondary mission. They were assigned to Air Combat Command where their primary mission was AIR-TO-GROUND, not AIR-TO-AIR. That means they primarily trained for their primary mission, not their secondary one.

All Fighter units in the USAF and ANG train at Red Flag twice a year. It is not an operation, it's training. That's required once every six months in which they perform perhaps some of the best realistic training available anywhere in the world in any Air Force of any Country. It was simply their turn to train at Red Flag. Since it is a remote deployment for a week or more, some of the unit's personnel were given time off to catch up with things required for living their normal lives, which they had missed during their remote deployment to the Red Flag site in Nevada. There is nothing sinister about this except in the screwed up minds of paranoid and misinformed conspiracy theorists.

The 3 aircraft that were on a training mission to an NC Air-to-Ground training range were carrying practice munitions for training purposes. That's what all military units do when not in war. They train over and over again. They had no obligation to have fighters on alert simply because as I've stated earlier that was NOT their primary mission and they were not a part of NORAD.

You ought to worry about your own Country and it's taxes and stay out of the business of the US anyway. We kicked your asses out once and we might just do it again if there are others with your attitude. Fortunately, there are not many with your attitude and they are being relegated to the dust bin of history as we speak.

I suggest you go play in your sand box and leave the discussions here to grown-ups who have a clue. You have NONE.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

This really is sad. You would think after 11 years these guys would actually have some understanding of this stuff. These are the same old myths that were getting spread around back in 2006/2007 when I joined Pilots for Truth. It took me only a few months to realize I was being lied to by these "truther" folks, and that is why I began my own research to learn the truth. Can't believe the government and can't believe the "truthers". What is a truther to do?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Numbers33four

I do not presume to know but I do have a fertile imagination which allows me to see possibilities that others may not.

For all we know Cheney saved the planet by going along with this.

How?

Let your imagination run wild.
Don't let me have all the fun.

Sometimes the truth is truely stranger than fiction.

This is a very interesting and insightful comment.

Personally, I have come to the conclusion that we are all evolving towards God. In order to progress, evil has to be allowed... and the bigger the evil, the more lessons that are learned. 911 was allowed to happen because it will end up being the catalyst for the destruction of this dark cabal, and the advancement of the human race.....

Or, they will get their Fascist Global Dictatorship and we will have to wait another 26,000 years for the next opportunity to ascend from this hell hole.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by badnezz
cheney, like all the ruling elitists, believes firmly in nepotism, elitism, and little else. that makes the masses simple fodder in farm-planning, wars and any other general management issues. *shrugs* if it wasnt cheney, it would have been one of the other pig-souled pschopaths in their lil entourage. if it had been under obama's watch, he would have follwed the elitist agenda as well. as he now does.

I think Ozzy had people just like Halliburton Dick in mind when he wrote this:

WAR PIGS

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor
[ Lyrics from: www.lyricsfreak.com... ]
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'til their judgement day comes
Yeah!

Now in darkness world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees the war pig's crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing spreads his wings
Oh lord yeah!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I like the way you think.
Sounds like you have freed your mind from the shackles of limited thinking and reasoning.
Quite the hurdle.

I agree with you completely btw.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You have the truth of the matter at hand . We are destined to this plan fulfillment . The trumpet will be sounded in our life times .

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
What Mineta did say was that Cheney said "The order still stands".

No where can I find that Cheney said "stand down".

The truthers spinning machine invented the 'stand down' thing.

Prove Cheney said 'stand down'.

There really isn't much logic required for this samkent.

Most of the fighter jets and their pilots were off on training exercises thousands of miles from the east coast of the USA, resources that would normally be there on any day without these drills. That was the first step in ensuring that these "flights" wouldn't get intercepted. What few were left were delayed by the confusion of the drills, and of course.....

...why would the guy ask if the orders still stand as the "plane" was getting closer and closer if it were a shoot down order? It makes no sense. Only a stand down order makes sense, otherwise there would be no need to keep asking.

It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. But it sure does require an elaborate dance and fairy tale to turn it into a shoot-down order.

Aside from that, given Mineta's position as the Transportation Secretary, he would have known of a shoot-down order, but he clearly stated that he was never told of a shoot down order. So, OS'ers are left with no choice but to say that Mineta was lying, who clearly had no reason to lie, and had an impeccable record for being trustworthy and honest.

Which begs the question, if he was lying, why did the 911 Commission throw out his testimony without ever charging him with perjury? Because it was a scam to cover up for the perps from the beginning.

Nothing new here. Same old crap. Os'ers contradicting all known logic in order to cover up for the real criminals.

And then of course we have this:

www.journalof911studies.com...

Later, General Arnold testified under oath that NORAD had no authority to shoot Flight
77 down at 9:37 a.m., the time of the Pentagon strike, even if the fighter plane interceptors
had arrived in time.
There are two possibilities: either the order (to shoot down the plane if that was the order
Cheney had given) did not reach the military despite the fact that it was given, according to
Mineta, prior to his arrival at the Presidential Emergency Command Center (PEOC) at 9:20
a.m., or the order was a standdown order - an order not to shoot the plane down.
The idea that an order to shoot down aircraft was delayed (from when it would have been
given prior to Mineta=s arrival in the PEOC around 9:20 a.m.) in its transmission from the
Vice-President of the United States to the General in charge of NORAD on September 11,
2001, seems all the more unbelievable and absurd when one reads the following exchange
between General Arnold and Lee Hamilton on page 47 of the official 9/11 Commission
transcript:
MR. HAMILTON:
Now, one of the things that's curious to me, General Arnold, you said that you did not
learn of the presidential order until after United 93 had already crashed. That was
about a little after 10 o'clock in the morning. The first notice of difficulty here was at
8:20 in the morning when a transponder goes off on the American Flight 11. I don't know
how significant that is, but 20 minutes later you had notification of the possible hijack. So
there's a long lapse of time here between the time you are initially alerted and you receive
the order that you can shoot that aircraft down. Am I right about that?
GEN. ARNOLD: That's correct.
MR. HAMILTON: In your timeline, why don't you put in there when you were notified?
GEN. ARNOLD: Of which flight, sir? MR. HAMILTON:
Getting the notification from the President of the United States that you had the authority to
shoot a commercial aircraft down is a pretty significant event. Why would that not be in
your timeline?
GEN. ARNOLD: I don't know when that happened.
MR. HAMILTON: Had you ever received that kind of a notice before?
GEN. ARNOLD: Not to my knowledge.
MR. HAMILTON: So this is the first time in the history of the country that such an order
had ever been given, so far as you know?
GEN. ARNOLD: Yes, sir. I'm sure there's a log that would tell us that, and I appreciate
the question.
MR. HAMILTON: Maybe you could let us know that.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Only problem is, Mineta was not in the PEOC at 9:20. Impossible for him to have been. He asserts that he arrived at the White House AFTER the evacuation began. That began at the earliest 9:35 in response to the approach of AAL77. Meaning it was IMPOSSIBLE for Mineta to have heard anything said in regards to AAL77.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Only problem is, Mineta was not in the PEOC at 9:20. Impossible for him to have been. He asserts that he arrived at the White House AFTER the evacuation began. That began at the earliest 9:35 in response to the approach of AAL77. Meaning it was IMPOSSIBLE for Mineta to have heard anything said in regards to AAL77.

Conclusion
We have seen from the evidence presented that prior to 9:20 a.m. on the morning of
September 11, 2001, certain orders were executed by Vice President Richard Cheney to
the U.S. military. Norman Mineta=s testimony before the 9/11 Commission establishes
clearly that these orders Awhich still stood@ just prior to the Pentagon strike were issued by
executive authority prior to Mineta=s entry into the Presidential Emergency Operations
Center of the White House (PEOC) at 9:20 a.m.
It is undisputed, relying on the vast majority of the public record of events of that time
period on 9/11, that President George Bush was Aout of the loop@ with regard to any such
order. Bush was in the midst of his appearance at Booker School in Florida and did not
issue these orders. So these orders were issued by Vice Presidential authority. Mineta=s
testimony evidences Cheney=s awareness of the existence of these orders, and indicates
command authority over the execution or non-execution of these orders.
Were the orders stand down orders or shoot down orders?
Norman Mineta and General Arnold and the 9/11 Commission all agree that no shoot down
orders were issued prior to the crash of Flight 93. For the Aorders still stand@ commands to
have been shoot down orders, if the Executive Order (either Presidential or Vice-
Presidential) that Astill stands@ given prior to 9:20 a.m. was a shoot down order, then,
according to General Arnold, this order did not reach NORAD or the United States Air
Force until after Flight 93 went down in Pennsylvania after 10:00 a.m., a full 45 minutes or
more after it was given. This possibility defies credulity and cannot be believed. In addition,
the no-fly zone order given at 9:45 a.m. is eliminated as out of the timeline for issuance of
the pre-9:20 a.m. order.
The facts prove: that a shoot down order for Flight 77 was not issued prior to the
Pentagon strike at 9:37 a.m., the non-existence of a shoot down order for any aircraft
until after 10:00 a.m, and confirm the following:
That the Vice-President of the United States, Richard Cheney, with full
knowledge of the fact that a hijacked passenger jet airliner was hurtling toward
Washington D.C., with full knowledge of its distance at regular intervals of a
minimum of 50 miles out from the Capitol, in fact not only did not act to
intercept or shoot down the airliner despite the two earlier hijacked planes
hitting the World Trade Center, but issued a direct order to the U.S. Air Force,
either by himself or from the President of the United States, NOT to shoot down
Flight 77 prior to it hitting the Pentagon.

EPILOGUE
How were these orders issued? The answer to this question is anyone=s guess. The stand
down/ shoot down orders are the ultimate climax decisions which emanate from a hijacking
event chain-of-command. On 9/11, virtually the entire U.S. Air Force was locked into a
multiple war game chain-of-command rigidness whose ability to unlock itself was not within
the short time parameters of the conspirators, and the murderers knew it, especially since
no principal at the top was unlocking the chain, or giving orders from the top of the chain.
But the young aide's panicking in the PEOC could not have been foreseen, and Norman
Mineta's candidness about the incident was not anticipated, which gave us a glimpse into
the crime. Cheney's stand down order was crucial to the success of the crime. The
conspirators know, and knew, that military chain-of-command is cumbersome and slow
when the top moves slowly. The war games did most of the slowing down naturally, the
principals hesitated just a bit, slowing it further, but the "orders which still stand" were the
insurance policy, and Dick Cheney was the underwriter.

So what's your point?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

My point is that your linked source is not accurate, therefore neither is its conclusion.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

My point is that your linked source is not accurate, therefore neither is its conclusion.

It proves there was no shoot down order prior to 9:57 am. That's all that matters here.

Next............

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

It proves there was no shoot down order prior to 9:57 am. That's all that matters here.

Next............

On this we agree. But neither was there a "stand down" order given by Cheney at any time.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join