It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

LOL. I just don't subscribe to the tin foil gloom and doom that you do.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

I guess you think that G H W Bush is tin foil hat gloom and doom idiot .. He raved about the coming New World Order on national television . Henry Kissinger is heavily involved in it . Cheney is the past Chairman of the Council Of Foreign Relations which is a facilitator for the NWO . You don't have to go hunting for it . It's already here . You have to be purposefully trying to avoid learning about it . You are indeed hiding from the Agenda 21 and NWO .
Now that I know your reason for believing the official story , I'll leave you alone .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Originally posted by vipertech0596

I guess you think that G H W Bush is tin foil hat gloom and doom idiot .. He raved about the coming New World Order on national television . Henry Kissinger is heavily involved in it . Cheney is the past Chairman of the Council Of Foreign Relations which is a facilitator for the NWO . You don't have to go hunting for it . It's already here . You have to be purposefully trying to avoid learning about it . You are indeed hiding from the Agenda 21 and NWO .
Now that I know your reason for believing the official story , I'll leave you alone .

This video documents all the NWO stuff pretty good:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

This video looks pretty good from what I previewed . I will look at it tomorrow .

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by badnezz

That bothered me a little that Cheney got a heart transplant. I know other septuagenarians have received organ transplants , but I simply don't buy the line Cheney wasn't privileged in this case. No way to prove it, but suspect that it is simply true. Back in the mid 1980s I worked at a medical center were Saudi patients would come and "buy" a kidney for $150,000. That was the cost for the kidney itself as I recall. The cost for the transplant and so forth was in addition to the fee for the kidney itself. This happened in the western U.S. . I liked the Saudi patients by the way, but it did bother me knowing they were getting a special favor from us because of their money.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join