It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here with possible UFO photo I took

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Forsithia

You know that's funny you took that...I'am not sure were your from, but the other day at work I had some down time.. I'am from Dayton OH, by the way, but any way as I was standing waiting on some drivers to come back I happended to glaze out into the sky. To my amazment I saw the same thing floating extremly high in the air with no fumes of any kind comming out, just floating I never thought much of it until i seen your post. Hmmmmm. It also seemed as the more I tried to focus on the object the more it drifted away. There is an airforce base about 10 miles, or so away, so I guess you never know any more.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Welcome Forsithia

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

**Closing Thread**

new topics

<< 1   >>

join