It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to Iran: "There's not much time."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Defence Minister Ehud Barak stuck closely to his stated line, without offering any new sense of urgency, when asked by the Washington Post how much more time Israel can allow for diplomacy to work.

"I don't want to pretend to set timelines for the world," he said, "but we have said loud and clear that it cannot be a matter of weeks but it (also) cannot be a matter of years".

"I explained that after the failure of the ... talks in Moscow, the West must impose a full oil embargo on Iran and tough financial sanctions," Mofaz said on his Facebook page, adding: "In parallel, preparations for other options must continue."

news.yahoo.com...
research.tdwaterhouse.ca...

I know we've heard this before (1000's of times since 2007), but after the break down of the 3rd talks in Moscow. It really doesn't appear there is any hope. Iran gov't says they won't halt but possibly willing to reduce output of reactors and enrichment and Israel is saying to the UN/Iran that they must fully cease enrichment or other options will occur.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I mean, they just can't plan for the end of the world and not follow through with it right?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
One day after the Republican National Convention, when there will be not a "Ron Paul risk" anymore.

That's the day of the strike on Iran, if you want to know the date!

Mark my words.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Let the war star already. I cant wait to see some blood.
Heres a plan, bomb Iran, then Iran would bom Israel, then Israel bom the area, then Russians step in, then NATO step in etc....

We always can live in the mild radioactive Pacific if all things go wrong. Keep pushing it Israel!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't think Israel is going to bomb Iran any time soon. If they do, then it could be the end of Israel. A lot of people are more scared of Israel bombing Iran than Iran possibly acquiring nuclear weapons.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
They will use the NEW MOON, when it happens!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
best you boys complete your bucket lists pronto!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just more of Israel running off at the mouth. They know if they go to war with Iran alone they will be their butts handed to them that is why they are trying to get America to fight Iran for them.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The reason this is still ridiculous to me is that I have yet to see ANY proof that Iran plans to use nuclear technology for malice. Nuclear power stations are a great benefit to any country, as long as they remain safe, and getting away from fossil fuels dictates that nuclear power is even more viable now than it was in the past. Simply saying that Iran is going to build nuclear bombs because they are attempting to develop this technology does not constitute proof of any kind, and actually only proves that Israel and the West do not want Iran advancing technology-wise.

The nuclear powered submarines, while another matter entirely, still is not an area that another country can dictate to Iran. Iran doesn't tell Israel that they cannot develop nuclear power or nuclear submarines, because Israel, despite the fact they are a hypocritical nation, is still sovereign...Just like Iran. IF there is ever proof that Iran is planning to blow up the US or Britain or Australia or something, then it is okay to act. Only if the proof is solid as well. If they planned on blowing up Israel I wouldn't really care to tell you the truth, although I wouldn't want that because I know all about Israel's retarded Sampson Plan. It is very religious...lol. Hypocrites...Told ya so.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I sure wish israel would either crap or get off the pot and get to ending their terrorist state.
Just as long as they do not include the US in their plans.
It will be nice to see the terrorist state of israel be trampled under by Russian and Chinese tanks.
Fear not people, there will be no hologram err holocaust as there are more than enough jews to go around!
I just wonder how long the israelis can keep up this we're outta time lie, they have been outta time for some time now and still they are there...
Maybe it is really just the terrorist state of israel that are the real cancer here.
I'd be willing to bet that if that stain got wiped off the map, the world would be peaceful for awhile.
Let's see.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
well I'm from Iran. if any, I should get frightened! but Israel is so weak the same as their slaves. just look at the history! even Israel (that is supported hardly by USA and most of west) could not defeat some militants of Lebanon and Gaza. we think this is a sign that says Jesus's return is near. this is the promise of God. you know I'm a muslim but we do believe in Christianity and Judaism and their holy books. in the Bible, in the psalm 37 we can read ""The wicked plot against the righteous, and gnash their teeth at them, but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming, The wicked draw the sword, and bend the bow, to bring down the poor and needy, to slay those whose ways are upright, But their swords will pierce their own hearts, and their bows will be broken.""
with the situation in the mideast in Egypt, Yemen, and the next is the home of wild radical islamists "Saudies" the allies of USA, what can Israel do?
we think that someone called Mahdi will rise from mideast in the last days, whom the anti_christ media will call him the anti_christ! but Jesus will return in Jerusalem and tells the truth and unite the world with him to defeat the real anti_christ.
I am sure you are amazed by my sentences because the anti_christ media tell so much lie to cover what humanity has in common to wage war among us!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It will start when nothing is said
If you are going to attack ,you dont tell them your coming

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
well I'm from Iran. if any, I should get frightened! but Israel is so weak the same as their slaves. just look at the history! even Israel (that is supported hardly by USA and most of west) could not defeat some militants of Lebanon and Gaza. we think this is a sign that says Jesus's return is near. this is the promise of God. you know I'm a muslim but we do believe in Christianity and Judaism and their holy books. in the Bible, in the psalm 37 we can read ""The wicked plot against the righteous, and gnash their teeth at them, but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming, The wicked draw the sword, and bend the bow, to bring down the poor and needy, to slay those whose ways are upright, But their swords will pierce their own hearts, and their bows will be broken.""
with the situation in the mideast in Egypt, Yemen, and the next is the home of wild radical islamists "Saudies" the allies of USA, what can Israel do?
we think that someone called Mahdi will rise from mideast in the last days, whom the anti_christ media will call him the anti_christ! but Jesus will return in Jerusalem and tells the truth and unite the world with him to defeat the real anti_christ.
I am sure you are amazed by my sentences because the anti_christ media tell so much lie to cover what humanity has in common to wage war among us

What book you reading? OH right i already know,but it was 600 yrs after the bible. No were not amazed alot of the people here are atetheist and other. More like we roll our eyes at what you are spouting. Im not insulting you but you really need to take that to youtube. the first one to rise and claim himself God IS the antichrist. The second one back is the redeemer of men. ANd dont even respond to me back. I wont answer it.

edit on 21-6-2012 by yuppa because: quotes messed up.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Oh no, another threat!

Please, Israel is all talk and no show. They know for a fact that they can't take Iran on themselves so they are sitting around, hyping it up and getting the media ready for some heavy handed approach.

On another note, how do they plan on stopping Iran? They can't bomb the nuclear stations because it is the same as using nuclear weapons. What are they going to do? Bomb civilians and whatever military targets pop up?

If they strike the nuclear reactors then the whole region will be irradiated and millions will die. I highly doubt Pakistan and India are going to sit back and let their people die off.

On another note, if they bomb Iran for allegedly pursuing nuclear weapons then what do you think Iran is going to do? Build a Nuclear Weapon in retaliation and get ready to launch it at the first sign of aggression.

Either way this war happens, the West will lose.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'll just make this observation: The bible was absolutely correct so many hundreds and thousands of years ago about Israel being the center of the world. The world politics have centered on Jerusalem for over one thousand years. It just boggles the mind!
And then to predict that Israel would become a Nation State again, and to explain how it would happen being pulled from many nations, is again mind boggling.

The bible has some serious truth going on here. You can count it as wishful thinking, coincidence, or divine proclamation. I don't care. That s*** happened, is happening, and will happen.

The end is getting near. I hope the USA doesn't abandon Israel, but it is also said in the Bible that the many Nations that try to carry/cast the stone of Israel, will themselves be destroyed under the weight of that stone. To me, that says that the USA better be careful cause they will be crushed by the Israel issue one way or another.
But, it's all good. It was prophesied. It will happen. It really already happened in a way. So, sit back, enjoy the show, read the bible, stock your cupboards, and pray.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wait... is this the same Israel that won't admit to having hundreds of nuclear weapons (even though everyone knows they have)?

The same Israel that won't sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty?

Look at the size of Israel. Look at their firepower. You're telling me these are peaceful people?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Just more of Israel running off at the mouth. They know if they go to war with Iran alone they will be their butts handed to them that is why they are trying to get America to fight Iran for them.

You do realize they've had a league of nations attack then twice, in all out force, and had their butts all handed to the by the IDF?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

You do realize they've had a league of nations attack then twice, in all out force, and had their butts all handed to the by the IDF?

Realize? are you kidding? then he would have to admit it.

Iran and Iraq fought for years, September 1980 to August 1988, making it the longest conventional war of the 20th century.

We walked in there and wiped the floor with them in a week.

I want some of the stuff busters on.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I dont hate Israel or its people but I do have issues with the Zionist extremisim and Zionist beliefs full stop. Zionism is basically racist and accepting nothing but a purely Jewish State and they dont care what is said or anything if it is not Jewish. Zionists build a Wall compariable if not worse than the Berlin Wall. They create Ghettos in which Palestinians are forced to live and work. Is this ringing a bell with anyone, sounds familiar? You can bet it is. The victims become the bullies.

Well if Israel launches a nuclear attack on Iran regardless of who is right or who is wrong, then Israel will be responsible for a Houlocast that potentially could destroy the Human Race. They would be no better than what the Nazis did from 1933 until the death of Hitler in 1945. The world will curse the Israelis for the rest of Time itself or at least any surviors of a nuclear exchange would. I did not vote or ask to be blown to smithereens by a Nuclear flash and a bang thank you very much. I know we all die, but that is not how I want to go. Preferably I would like to die in bed with my cat sleeping next to me! In other words peacefully and in some degree of comfort.

All of you who are clamouring for WW3 and nuclear war should be ashamed of yourselves. I lived through the Cold War and remember being terrified as a child of nuclear war and had terrible nightmares about that. I also learnt all about radiation sickness and beleive you me that is not a pretty sight. It is a painful and awful way to die. I urge you before you thirst for nuclear war, please go onto You Tube and look up Threads, The Day After and On The Beach. If that does not make your toes curl and realise the insanity of Nuclear War I dont know what will.

For my money if Israel wants to show real leadership and courage, they should destroy all of their weapons of mass destruction, keep two for emergencies like an asteriod strike or something like that, that's fair enough, but agree never ever to use them against human beings. By doing that they will truly honour those who were murdered by the Nazis. By keeping all the nukes they currently have then frankly they are dishonouring those who died at the hands of the Nazis. Oh and a further welcome gesture would be to make Jersualem a state of its own, like the Vatican is now, and then EVERYONE has equal access to it. And it goes without saying, tear down that wall!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Realize? are you kidding? then he would have to admit it.

Iran and Iraq fought for years, September 1980 to August 1988, making it the longest conventional war of the 20th century.

We walked in there and wiped the floor with them in a week.

I want some of the stuff busters on.

hey wait a minute. Saddam was the slave of USA. all the west including soviet union and arabs were backing him. some of europian countries equiped him by chemical weapons to kill innocents in Iraq and Iran. and after hard sanctions a boss went and punished it's slave. okay.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join