It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: I need your help in answering these questions about Lockheed Martin:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Okay ATS, if you guys could help me that would be great.

So here is the story: I live in the Santa Cruz Mountains (near San Francisco) and up here there is a Lockheed Martin "missile test facility." I friend of mine is pretty big into the UFO stuff, and he had once gone up to watch the facility for the night with some friends. (He said he went up on that particular day because a friend of his who knew someone on the inside had said some weird things would happen there that night. And no, I don't have the date, sorry.
) So his friend had said that a captured UFO was at the facility and had been for a long time. So my friend went up there, but as he sat down to watch a bunch of Armed Guards came and told him he had to leave. He did.

Usually, I would have thought this story silly and most likely made up because of the whole friend of a friend thing, but then I experienced something that I can't quite explain.

I was up at around 12:00 at night (I couldn't sleep, it was super hot out) when a white object flew across the sky super low, super fast, and silent. About a half a minute later, what was obviously a military fighter jet screamed over, following the white object. About three seconds after that, another white object suddenly appeared where there was nothing before, like it had been hovering there with no lights but had then turned them on. It accelerated out of my view in the direction of the jet and other "UFO."

There have also been rumors about an bunker underneath the Lockheed Martin Facility, where the UFO was kept. I was wondering if anybody else has heard anything about this facility, or if anybody had any other information regarding these events and areas. If so, I would appreciate a PM and/or response. Thanks for your help!

(Also, I don't have any pictures. I don't exactly keep a camera next to my bed. Sorry.
)

-Zrocketman976

Also, here are some links:

clui.org...

www.lockheedmartin.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Cool story.
I wish I had some answers for you,but I don't.
S&F for bringing this to our attention.

Lets hope someone does have some answers for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm looking to get an internship at Lockheed Martin next summer! I doubt they'd let me know any of their juicy secrets though

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
For all you ATS lurkers watching your weight here are the coordinates without a cookie 37.139755, -122.201912.

Looks like a typical government plant.

There is something interesting up near 38" 08' 41 by 122" 12' 28 and dirt roads running all over under the forest canopy. Also check out the building with the dish and other antennas that is kind of strange.
Why is stuff on this thread loading from a .UK domain?
edit on 20-6-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zrocketman976

Well, all i know is that Lockheed Martin is one of the largest DoD contractors in the US which, by default, makes me very suspicious of them.
Check out this image that someone found while pouring over public satellite photos but since they just left it out in the open like that, im pretty sure they really dont care, which leads me to believe that there is much, much more going on, that we wont know about for another 10 or more years.

link

While most spy planes try to stay under the radar, this unknown military drone has apparently been spotted by Google Earth. The photo, making the rounds on various blogs, shows what looks like a large aircraft covered in a white tarp next to an F-16 at a Lockheed Martin facility in Palmdale, California. The facility is reportedly the home of Skunk Works, Lockheed Martin's Advanced Development division.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Boyd Bushman spills it here ...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

Boyd Bushman spills it here ...

Wow, man. Fascinating interview that. Thanks for posting it. My brother-in-law works for Lockheed Martin as some kind of software engineer. You should hear the stuff he has told me...

Just kidding. He hasn't told me anything. Maybe after he retires.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I've said it on here before. I have a friend who works as a project manager for LM. In so many words he has told me the following: We have hardware; it's broken and we're trying to make it work on our stuff. No bodies.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

post by Cosmic911
We have hardware; it's broken and we're trying to make it work on our stuff. No bodies.

From what I've read its like a giant jigsaw puzzle , each of the in the know companies get a piece of the puzzle to work on but no one has a full picture so they're all largely in the dark , Lockheed are just one of many .

The Military Industrial Complex: The Enemy from Within

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

From what I've read its like a giant jigsaw puzzle , each of the in the know companies get a piece of the puzzle to work on but no one has a full picture so they're all largely in the dark, Lockheed are just one of many.

From what we know of governmental and military compartmentalization that makes sense. Love the MIC pic BTW!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If we don't have incomplete or complete UFO spacecraft, at the very least I think we may be in possession of probe hardware. If we are being visited by an alien intelligence I have no doubt this planet has been probed; it only makes sense. It's what we would do.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I've said it on here before. I have a friend who works as a project manager for LM. In so many words he has told me the following: We have hardware; it's broken and we're trying to make it work on our stuff. No bodies.

That is exactly what my dad was allowed to tell me a few years back, he was the VP of the Aerospace Division for LM before holding the same position in BAE Systems until he retired 5 years ago; prior to his civil work, he was the Director of Aerospace Technology as an active duty Air Force officer and was one of the minds that designed the "star wars" program. No bodies, just hardware that was being retrofitted to current US technology.

Most likely what you saw was a US prototype using foriegn hardware technology, most likely piloted by US Air Force personnel.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

That looks more like the mold for a carbon fiber wing box than a drone. They may have just pulled it out of the autoclave and are waiting for it to cool before removing the plastic.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is a supposed quote by former head of Lockheed Skunk Works Ben Rich shortly before his death.I'm not completely sure of the validity of this quote,but have seen it several times.I'm sure this is not new to many ATSers,however I didn't see it mentioned in this thread.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity" he also went on to say "anything you can imagine we already know how to do."

This has long been one of my favorite quotes from someone "in the know" in the UFO field.Personally I believe it, however it is just a quote so its not hard evidence.I do think if we have any extraterrestrial technology Lockheed would certainly be involved with it somehow.
edit on 21-6-2012 by KaiserSouszay because: edit

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

I remember reading this for the first time. It was pretty exciting! But it seemed to fizzle out and go nowhere. I figured that story was one of three things: True, but squashed by TPTB, True/False, disinformation, or Completely false. I would have more faith in these statements if backed up by his family or other credible source. There are some contradictions in the statement. The biggest ones for me being

“We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”
Well, do we or do we not have the technology and/or capability to travel to the stars? I think this quote is confusing. Also, didn't Rich say we have hand-scanners that can cure cancer? Well, Ben Rich died of cancer. Why not heal and cure him? That's the second problem I have with it. Regardless, it's interesting and tantalizing to ponder, isn't it?

Ben Rich Article

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Thanks for the youtube video link.
That man is fascinating

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Sounds very similar, from very credible persons. It's pretty amazing when you think about it. It leaves me with a lot of questions but I'm happy knowing what I do.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here is the link to the Bob Lazar tapes they were talking about

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

We must use the same logic/science and so on as the original makers. Otherwise it's going to be abracadabra for us humans. It's akin to: is mathematics an invention by us or a discovery by us. In other words, is it possible for aliens to have science we would never grasp and vice versa?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

post by QueenofWeird
is mathematics an invention by us or a discovery by us.

Mathematics are as old as time itself and were discovered by us , its believed that the best way to initiate contact with an ET civilization would be by using maths as its considered a Universal language

edit on 22-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join