It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Acute UFO Study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

“UFO made me much more aware of areas of my behavior and people I was with, where I took risks and didn’t. Counseling helped me recognize the patterns” -- UFO encounter

UFO’s phone number: 1-888-829-6884 (1-888-UC-YOUTH)

The UFO Study collects research data from a community of young injectors while delivering valuable medical and social services to this vulnerable population. Field staff exercise a harm reduction-based non-judgmental approach to data collection and service provision, and are deeply committed to serving the needs of a population that is largely stigmatized in other medical and social settings. The effect is a unique sense of ownership and pride among field staff and research participants. The longevity of its research projects and the exceptional competency of its field staff have enabled the UFO Study to build trust within San Francisco’s IDU community. Young injectors are met by field staff with compassion, support, and resources, which in turn facilitates honesty and the acquisition of accurate data.

caps.ucsf.edu...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't see the connection between this study and actual UFOs. Care to elaborate? The story you posted relates to a study done on young drug users.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just posting this alone is pretty much useless. No link, no commentary. What's the point here, please?

Predict 404 in 5-4-3-2....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

WTF!!!

Another misleading thread

Who in god's name is funding this study. What they should do is fund a study to inform younger generations how mind blowing-impossible it is to travel IN SPACE.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The study suggests evident correlation between drugs use, sexually transmitted diseases and UFO encounters. Another example: Raëlism

edit on 20.6.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

In other words another gay sht posted by you that makes no sense because the source you are using makes no sense in the world of logic

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is the source of the document. Easy find.

UFO Study

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
obvious misleading threads should be followed by some sort of punishment...

public flogging anyone?
then maybe after we can whip this guy....lul

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just the young?
IDU?

And based out of San Francisco?

Medical and social help to?
(Not going to buy into mouse implants)

If a new type of clinic opend up there thats good I guess?
Hope they have plenty off staff as well.(security guards to)

Can you fill us in a just a tiny tad more information?
No,I am not going to call the phone #.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

“UFO is good people to talk to…you legitimately and honestly care about people.” -- UFO contactee
and they can come to you on these cute vans:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
oh gawd just realized whats gonna happen people are gonna suggest this means something (speculate)
then everyone that posts positively will get a star and these drones will flag till is gets member pic, slowly rotting the rep of Ats

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

edit on 20-6-2012 by Saucerwench because: I was being funny, but it was probably too controversial for more sensitive viewers.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy

oh gawd just realized whats gonna happen people are gonna suggest this means something (speculate)
then everyone that posts positively will get a star and these drones will flag till is gets member pic, slowly rotting the rep of Ats

It is already on the top Google weekly search, Click-Click:

edit on 20.6.2012 by bokonon2010 because: CLICK ON THE PIC

new topics

top topics

join