It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana town occupied by private security force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This happened back in 2009 apparently this private security force called the American police force started patrolling a town to 'combat terrorism

A private security force whose biggest role is helping the U.S. government to "combat terrorism" is now patrolling the streets of a town in Montana, acting as law enforcement but accountable to nobody and operating completely outside the limitations of the U.S. constitution in a chilling throwback to the brownshirts of Nazi Germany. The American Police Force organization is a paramilitary unit that "provides surveillance, investigative, and military services across the world," according to its website, which shows men dressed in military fatigues carrying machine guns.

The creepy part is that its almost like they don't exist there are no government records of them and their website no longer exists

Government contract databases show no record of the company. Security industry representatives and federal officials said they had never heard of it. On its Web site, the company lists as its headquarters a building in Washington near the White House that holds "virtual offices." A spokeswoman for the building said American Police Force never completed its application to use the address," reports AP.

Nope nothing going on here folks just your average nonexistent police force patrolling the streets to protect your from yourself

APF were originally contracted to provide security at a previously empty detention center in Hardin, a small town in Montana, but are now patrolling the streets driving SUV’s with "Police Department" printed on them despite the fact that Hardin doesn’t have a police department. American Police Force has no jurisdiction in the area because it is a private organization, not a police force.According to Two Rivers Authority officials, having the private security force patrol the streets was not part of the contract. "I have no idea. I really don’t because that’s not been a part of any of the discussions we’ve had with any of them," Two Rivers Authority’s Al Peterson told KULR 8 News. Peterson said that patrolling the streets was on the "wishlist" of APF’s Captain Michael.

Its actually really scary to think they can do this just imagine what else they can do
If anyone lives around this area when this happened or if anyone knows any people that were in the town at the time of these events please share any info you might have
Related links
hermes press
Link 1
Link 2

edit on 20-6-2012 by ninjas4321 because: Mistake spelling

edit on 20-6-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Very few things give me a stomach ache, this story has that affect.

Does anybody know what happened to the rumor of monsanto buying out blackwater via 3rd party name??

Thanks for the story op.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Man am I ever so jealous.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I think Jessie Ventura did a segment on these clowns (I recognize the black Mercedes). 

Weren't they apparently supposed to be staffing an empty FEMA camp?

Oh well! Whether they are civilian contractors, vigilantes or military, all of them will meet the same fate if they try to put my family in a FEMA camp.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Testing the waters.

I wonder where the Americans will draw the line?

A Bill Hicks quote comes to mind but i can't imagine the mods allowing the vulgarity of it, as true as it might be.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedbeardedFoo
Very few things give me a stomach ache, this story has that affect.

Does anybody know what happened to the rumor of monsanto buying out blackwater via 3rd party name??

Thanks for the story op.

I am beginning to believe that Monsanto was bought out by Russia/China/? Alliance...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Let's not go overboard, it was just a con man's project that has sense fallen through. Of course, you are inclined to believe it and of itself was a cover for something more sinister....My only point of suspicion is how "forces" with no legal authority can possibly form and even move about a state without alerting Nation Security, especially in a post 911 America...

Click me

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Last article update is 2009... nothing current?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What is more amazing than them illegally creating a police state in that town, is the fact that the citizens sat back and allowed it to happen!!! I mean seriously??? Maybe it was a test to see how easy it would be to take over a small town. Who knows with all of the tyranny that this government is imposing on us on a daily basis.....

I am not brave by any means, but I gotta tell ya, this would not come to a good end if it happened in the town I live in!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by ninjas4321

Wow I never heard of this at all nice find... Kinda creepy that there is no record of them. Reminds me of a story one of my customers once told me.

I used to work at a small video store in a rrreeallly small town ( maybe 4 stop lights total and an easy 45 mins to the nearest city). It happened to be on a majior trucking route so from time to tiMe we had people come in to the area for a few weeks and then just move one. One of the guys that came in from time to time for about 2 months would always hang around and just chat- lonely I guess? Lol- anyway one day I asked him what made him move there and he told me he was from Texas. He joined into a type of police force that was for ex-army, and a few years later he was shipped to LA when Katrina hit. He said his squad was contracted to patrol and try to keep order- but that a lot of things went wrong. He ended up held up on the 3rd floor of a building having a shoot out with the ACTUAL police force across the street. According to him most of his squad died, he wanted out and decided to head north- I'm in VA, he said he was on his way to Maine

Granted this could all be made up- or extremely embellished- it was the first thing that popped to mind when I read the post and thought I'd share

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe local law enforcement should look into it?

Originally posted by seeker1963

What is more amazing than them illegally creating a police state in that town, is the fact that the citizens sat back and allowed it to happen!!! I mean seriously???

Did they hassle anyone? They are allowed to patrol the streets and inform authorities if they see something suspicious.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I would not follow any of their instructions and would treat them like any other thug threatening my safety. I respect State and local law enforcement who are regulated and certified by my state and or federal agencies. A police department who doesn't follow these rules and regulations and answers to no one are in my mind just another common thug, and thugs are dealt with via the sword. They are lucky they are not in my town.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I remember reading about this here when it first happened.

These threads may shed some light on the subject.

(American Police Force) APF Just who are they? some answers here

What happened to American Police Force

top topics

join