It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's anti-immigration movement stems from one single man: John Tanton a racist.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Really? A man I've never even heard of makes my opinion racist?

By the way I've been a citizen about a month and a half now. I'm against illegal immigration because my family and I did it the right way. You can't hope to be law abiding when your first act is breaking the law.
edit on 20-6-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Oh so now millions of people who you've never met are not worthy because they didn't do as you did.

Go get some pills kid, you need 'em.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
muse, you are promoting this agenda why ??
are you thinking of joining or something ??

this agenda has nothing to do with the illegal immigrant problems ppl are finally openly discussing at several levels of government. shame on you for intentionally clouding the issues.

most ppl who are against illegal immigrant relief, also support legal immigration, even this guy.
he just wants to reduce the amount of legal immigration we currently endure.
personally, i don't see much wrong with that either.

if you are going to condemn him via his associations, why doesn't the same apply to POTUS ??

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Didn't read lol. Your headline was more then enough to make me realize you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Immigration en masse has created nothing but strife world wide. From little Scandinavian countries like Norway to big ones like the U.S. of A.

It has nothing to do about race, and those who claim it does are racist themselves. My ex-wife and subsequent child aren't 100% white, in fact I favor Latino and Asian girls over white ones. But that doesn't mean I'm PRO illegal immigration or bury my head in the sand repeating "la-la-la" to myself.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Guy, my parents escaped Cuba, made it to Costa Rica where I was born, and spent ten years in poverty working their asses off just to move to the US on the good graces of US citizen sponsors. We worked our asses off here too. We've been homeless here, we've been hungry, we've more than known hardship. And we did it the right way. Save the 'kid' stuff kid. You don't know a damned thing.
edit on 20-6-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Even worse, a self-entitled self-hater.

Save your petty story for someone that cares and hasn't witnessed worse. You live well now and wish hardship for others. Just for that you cannot ever live in peace.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I've worked for everything I have. No one handed me or my family a damned thing
Instead of seeing my point you turn to insults. There's a right way and wrong way to do things.
I dont understand your hostility and rudeness. Its pretty clear to me that you are more interested in BSing your way in being high and mighty morally that an honest discussion with you is impossible.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Lol blame the people before blaming the system!

As long as corporations run congress there will always be illegal immigration sjnce its cheap labor.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Lol blame the people before blaming the system!

As long as corporations run congress there will always be illegal immigration sjnce its cheap labor.
what ??? you started this topic about ONE man, not a system or the ppl perpetuating it.
are you even sure which topic you wish to discuss here ?

i totally agree with your second statement but what does that have to do with your topic?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have no problem with people immigrating to the US, or just visiting for that matter.

How is it racist to expect and require those who want to immigrate here to at the very least,

follow our immigration LAW?

If you do not follow the LAW, you are a CRIMINAL, and should be treated as such.

I obey our laws, as well as the laws of any country that I have been to. I expect the same of everyone else.

I read threads like this, and all I can do is shake my head. To bad IGNORANCE isn't painful.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So if Americans want to deport illegalimmigrants, they are racist nazis ready to start a holocaust.

When Israel gathers up immigrants, puts them in camps and deports them not much talk in the msm.

How odd

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
LMAO
how can you be racist againt an ethnicity?
unless they got taino or black blood, this is just some agenda wizardry.

If i got caught overstaying south of the border, then i'd be in jail
Does that make mexico racist?
edit on 20-6-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Why must those on the left always mischaracterize by saying "anti-immigrant" when it's really about being against illegal entry in to American and use of it's tax payer money?

the answer is because they have no argument against that, so they must use the race card like they do for nearly EVERY issue.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by muse7

It is what it is and it always has been about race. There will be people on here who will argue till there blue in the face that it has nothing to do with race.

Immigration does need to be limited, not just from countries with "brown people" but from those with whites as well.

It has nothing to do with race, but with further drain on already limited resources and a poor job market.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Why is it difficult for you people to accept the majority of Americans do not accept ILLEGAL immigration to our country.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

LOl you are actually using the SPLC as a credible source?

C'mon now, lets try to keep things intellectually honest.

It is well known the SPLC is the polar opposite from anything credible, honest, or unbiased.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Stormfront-Lite, my friend.

And it's not limited to just racist Americans. I've seen some Britons and Aussies with similar views and similar complaints about immigrants in their respective countries.

To expand upon my point, fascism thrives when an economy is in shambles. False promises from all sides followed by policies that contradict their original intent(s). Eventually, someone is rounded up and murdered in the name of protecting the jobs and lives of the arrogant sheep that bothered to vote.

Time to put the kibosh on this cycle.
edit on 20-6-2012 by The Sword because: expanding upon point

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

And it's not limited to just racist Americans. I've seen some Britons and Aussies with similar views and similar complaints about immigrants in their respective countries.

Tell me, do you find your fear mongering of white people in the world to be any less racist or discriminatory? How is it different from what you claim is happening to "immigrants" (even though this is about illegal entry in to the US)?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Where did he fear monger over white people?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join