It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No don't keep going... The only person who likes to read your negative, contrarian posts is you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Is this the law of attraction or some other goings on?

On a side note I feel like crap so maybe I will try tomorrow.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So you are asking us to believe in your ideology/position/conviction without offering any evidence to support it, while you ramble on a few things that are supposed to strike an emotional chord.

Where have I seen this again?

Oh yeah,

Religion..

Politics..

Keep going?
edit on 18-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

ATS, where drunk people come to discuss politics and religion.

On a serious note --- Since when is Monsanto good for ye, Boncho?

And how do you really feel about fluoride in your drinking water?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

So you are asking us to believe in your ideology/position/conviction without offering any evidence to support it, while you ramble on a few things that are supposed to strike an emotional chord.

Oh yeah,

Religion..

Politics..

Keep going?

ATS, where drunk people come to discuss politics and religion.

On a serious note --- Since when is Monsanto good for ye, Boncho?

And how do you really feel about fluoride in your drinking water?

I believe it's a matter of perspective. There are some great things biotechnology has done, and there is a world of possibilities for it in the future. The only concern I have with bio-tech is biodiversity, which is important, but at the same time if it changes, perhaps it's the natural course. Even though humans may end up shaping the way this world evolves, you could almost say that is the intended course of evolution.

If you look back in the past, there are instances when we have poisoned ourselves drinking from lead cups, poisoned ourselves in the workplace during the industrial revolution, and most ironically, where people have drunk poisoned water that was high (well over the limits in our water) in natural fluoride, arsenic and other contaminants. Don't forget the people who used to eat nuts laced with cyanide.

It's all relative. People only have an objection to these things because there are non-profits and lobbies (who have their own agenda) and they are preying on weak minds. Pushing them to "stand up for themselves" when really they are standing up for some other special interest.

How do I feel about fluoride in my water? I actually am not thrilled with a government deciding to put an additive in the water supply. But then again, chlorine is also added, and luckily I haven't come down with a case of cholera recently.

For some other countries, where the water isn't treated, you can't say the same.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
When you change your mind state your reality begins to mold around that mind state, not because of magic but because you changed you mind state. Some people cant comprehend this concept because they have been brain washed into believing that life is only material.

"Dont expand your mind expand your wealth. Only physical is important, every thing out side of the physical is a illusion. Only nice cars, big houses and sexy humans will bring you happiness"

We all grew up in this mind state in one way or another. Not directly but it does not need to be direct to effect us. Its carved into the back of every ones mind, like a coca cola add. Its in just about every TV show, Movie and even in your music. If you change your mind state to a mental and spiritual point of view you will start to realize how "it" effects you, you will awaken from your zombie state of self unawareness. They want to keep your entertained so you do not sit down and think about YOU. So RIGHT NOW turn your computer off, relax and drift off into your thoughts. Dissect them......

I bet some of you read this and are thinking, I am past this point, I am no longer a zombie, I AM AWAKE!!!
NO YOU ARE NOT!!! Your fighting with your ego.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Extremley important and wonderful thread. Starred and flagged.

We need to direct our consciousness, and free this world with Love, Awareness, And Right Intent. We need to stop Fukushima, see the oceans healed and abundant and all the people living equal in their own earthship homes and plentiful gardens. We need to see everyone waking up, and the politiicans caving in, and all the militia joining in, and all those in wait, mar'duk's crew overcome to join the positive side, everyone here growing up.

We can sit in groups and neutralize all the drones!

We have the ability.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Extremley important and wonderful thread. Starred and flagged.

We need to direct our consciousness, and free this world with Love, Awareness, And Right Intent. We need to stop Fukushima, see the oceans healed and abundant and all the people living equal in their own earthship homes and plentiful gardens. We need to see everyone waking up, and the politiicans caving in, and all the militia joining in, and all those in wait, mar'duk's crew overcome to join the positive side, everyone here growing up.

We can sit in groups and neutralize all the drones!

We have the ability.

Maybe, but is it worth saving? Some days I think so, and other days I feel as though the imploding of this world would not be a bad thing. Waking people up save for a minor few seems impossible. You may be around more of your kind on this site than you ever will be in public. Sorry, I told ya I feel like crap.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

For some other countries, where the water isn't treated, you can't say the same.

I would also add that people in countries where the water isn't fluoridated are just as docile and easily fooled, and for those that believe that it hinders the connection with the real self, well they are just as unconnected.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If I go say this to anyone I know, they would think I am crazy.

Well, you are right about some people not being awake, but you still don't need to make it all "float together" in a huge conspiracy ball.

If I go tell it to someone I know, he would ask me what should be changed? Of course there is things he wants changed, but not the things you want to change.

Most people don't really care. They just want to live their life and maybe get as old as 80 years old.
If you go ask an elderly person if he wanted to change something in his 80 year long life, I think he will tell you that he was OK.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

I would also add that people in countries where the water isn't fluoridated are just as docile and easily fooled, and for those that believe that it hinders the connection with the real self, well they are just as unconnected.

Actually, while they do complain less, (interpreted as more docile?) I find they have a better appreciation for some of the important things in life. Western people have developed such a entitlement attitude that it actually jars some of them to think the universe doesn't revolve around them.

I love how people bitch about the west and the evil government, while in other parts of the world, that actually does happen.

"OoooOOOooooh the gubbiment is trying to depopulate me and kill me with radiation and fluoride.. Why is no one doing anything?"

Sorry kid.

How about Darfur, Iraq, or Cambodia (during the Pol Pot regime...) ?

These things are relatively recent, and happened within the last generation. Before you cry about your government trying to kill you with Monsanto seeds and fluoride, go to the most hostile nation preferably during genocidal acts, then get back to me about how your life is so hard, and how you've been singled out by "the powers that be" because your insignificant life is somehow important...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

you have the will power to simply believe in what you want, and it will come true if you want it enough.
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Hm, supposing this thing of yours does actually work then this piece of advice/instruction seems fundamentally flawed,

I don't know if you've noticed but to believe and to want cancel each other out as they are in contradiction.

You are obviously giving an instruction, be it to your subconcious mind,the universe or something but that which is supposedly being instructed to produce the desired effect is getting a conflicting instruction.

On one hand you are saying you believe ie you have whatever it is you have chosen, but on the other hand you are saying you "want" ie you don't have whatever it is you have chosen. You somply can't believe you own a Rolex and want one at the same time.

You also warn against flying or such which again to my mind is contradictory, you are asking the reader to convince himself that his thought can have an effect on his surrounding reality yet you are placing limits on what your reality changing machine can do. By merely considering limits you are immediately cancelling out beleif which seems to be a fundimmental component in your mechanism.

Interestingly your little operational problem there is not that different to one that I have detected in christians and perhaps you will enjoy the paralell in what leads me to believe one of the following is true ,that A christians are liars B Jesus is imaginary C Jesus was a liar.

We should note the similarity in what Jesus promised man - "

And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive

So here we have what appears to be the same description of how to operate your "dream machine" in that it is the belief that is key and it would appear that to want is to doubt which brings the machine to a grinding halt.

Needless to say I would like to see evidence of your claim as I'm sure would others.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The OP is begging is to be ignorant fools.

It's rather disgusting.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Actually, while they do complain less, (interpreted as more docile?)

Not by me. I mean blindly led, even into violent confrontation.

I find they have a better appreciation for some of the important things in life.

While I would like to think that this is true, most people still accept without questioning because the state, religion or the news says so.
edit on 18-6-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
ok people, this will be one of my more, eccentric posts.

i posted it in the new world order section, because i believe that we can change the world.

perhaps it even belongs in the 2012 section, im not sure.

this really doesn't belong in the rant section, even though it sounds like im screaming in my text haha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we the people need to wake up.

you need to believe in yourself! because your mind has the power to change the world.

you have the will power to simply believe in what you want, and it will come true if you want it enough.

this is much more than manifest destiny.

spit out that fluoridated water, and open your mind!

switch to unfluoridated tooth paste! (isn't it funny how fluoridated is a correct word, but unfluoridated, is underlined in red, because the word doesn't exist in the system? )

i even went as far as right clicking to auto correct the world, and it gave me THIS:

fluoridation. no.....
unconsolidated.. what?
unformulated. umm...
uncoordinated. wow.

exactly how "they" want us.

all you have to do is think about what you want in your head, OVER AND OVER again!

i believe and therefor I AM.

( don't hurt yourself, seriously, don't become obsessed lol )

you have the power to change the reality around you.

( NO this does NOT mean you can fly, do not hurt yourself or do anything illogical, DO NOT JUMP OFF A CLIFF JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU CAN FLY, this is NOT the case, and i am not responsible if you squash yourself into a pancake! )

want monsanto gone? think: I WANT MONSANTO GONE. they are evil, and should go away forever.

say it again and again in your mind.

if we all say it, we help each other, and we are more powerful together.

EVERYONE WAKE UP!

concentrate on waking everyone up in your mind.

say: everyone WAKE UP!! say it again! repeat it in your mind over and over again until you see results in real life, and then KEEP GOING.

you have the power, and we the people, together have the power to change the world.

this sounds ridiculous I KNOW. you have to believe me, i promise it works.

im not asking for money,

im not asking for 19.99$ for a low low price,

im just asking you to believe.

from one normal person, to another.

every little bit you believe counts.

every tiny thought towards freedom.

every time you feel anything, means EVERYTHING.

peace.
edit on 18-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

If you believe we can change the world with our minds, than certainly you'd believe that flouride being harmful to you is a myth, no?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I think this is a really smart concept. However, it's easy to think or say something, making yourself mean it is another. This is the right attitude toward's solving the world's problems, but raising consciousness is only the first step. Action is the second.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nothing is straight forward and nothing in your post will work.IF people did eventually open their minds,they would probably open it up to something far worse then the mess we are in now.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Unfortunately I went against my better judgement and did in fact waste my time. What you are saying is the same thing that gets said 10 times a day on ATS. That's just the bottom line. It is annoying that people use capital letters and make promises in their titles in a pathetic attempt to get others to read their threads. Your thread contained nothing new, and really doesn't contain any information at all for the most part.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Don't worry about the responses, they don't understand, the annanuki have them really believing this living game hologram is real, and that they can't start to wake up and lift themselves out with free will. They don't understand that the media they watch is coding their reality because the PTB are using their consciousness to cement in this reality.

They can change it in simple little experiments, which you'd think anyone would do out of curiosity from teenage years onwards including the cloud work, getting a parking ticket, wishing rain clouds away, and find out that the UNIVERSE RESPONDS. Not like magic and ease.

Though interactive it doesnt mean it all vanishes with ease. This takes work and we have limits on our soul abilities, and the job is to wake up, and that is work that occurs as we Love others, the more we do the ministry like unto Christ and Buddha serving others and not being selfish, the more we we connect to Source/Soul within and bring in Greater Light.

Even writing that was a risk, because i dont want to code that it takes work, so its best to actually see it as being with ease, easy and effortlessly, because even that may be a stubborn program picked up from somewhere after all.

Its no coincidence the Throat Chakra, shining your light and ministry, is just prior to the Third Eye connection, the pineal of Genesis 32 30, the city that was named where he met God, the Crown Chakra.

Proof, first of all the whole thing is coded in all religions and what is hidden in the mystery schools, including the Ben Ben Bird,/phoenix/eagle for ascension or accessing the third eye on the US Seal.

Proof is being curious soul and experimental and finding out, seeking, researching, learning.

Seek and you will find.

But they don't understand.

Its my opinion that the ones speaking with a certain voice on here bear the extra burden of knowing, and trying to suppress awareness, because I believe they are masons or mystery school and so would know. And if that is true, then they will be facing themselves quite squarely in a slavery mirror one day if they don't work to make U-Turns, for not understanding is slavery.

So I really hope I'm wrong about that and they're not doing this from an aware position.

Plus I don't want to code that they will suffer for harm instead of being healed from the ability to do so and waking up, so also, wish to say that there is alot of healing, forgiveness on hand for everyone, so that also must be turned around.

We all have codings in us.

See going over the post I see even our own words have programs in them, and leaving the words in as an illustration of that merely, but not to code anything.

But even our words are coding us.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In a nut shell , Yes, amen, or whatever does it for you.

I agree and am with ya, got yer back to death. . . as long as you hold true.

Way to hang it in the breeze. . . you make me feel pride for you, though I know you not.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Oh yeah,

Religion..

Politics..

Keep going?

NO.

this has nothing to do with religion or politics, please don't turn it into that.

im trying to help you.

i want you to think positive, think HAPPY, the more you think happy, the better the happy things will happen for you.

im asking you to take my word of honor for it.

im not asking for money, and i don't want you to go to my fancy "church of somthingy somthing"

i just want you to believe, and try it.

at NO cost to you in any way.

i don't gain anything or lose anything,

and you don't gain anything or lose anything by just trying.

just do it, and thank me later.

peace.

What good can one get from thinking positive when in a negative situation? You may as well tell us to lie to ourselves.

Thinking positive when you're not positive won't get you anything but a false sense of hope. It's called deception, and deceiving oneself is dangerous. If the situation is negative, fix it. If it is positive, prolong it. We don't have to pretend here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join