It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasmanaut

What you are feeling is most likely stress. The perceived hopelessness of the world situation will make one damn near suicidal. Stay well my friend.

I have felt energetic changes, but I don't think it's what you're feeling or you would be more positive in your outlook for our future.

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

i notice myself holding on, i know IM not going crazy, but i see everyone else getting really weird.

Yes I have noticed this. I feel like everyone needs a vacation and a checkup haha. I sometimes wonder if the magnetosphere gets weaker, then will people's connection to reality weaken? Brain waves are on the same frequency as the Earth's pulse. What I don't know is if it's actually weakening or not. Goes along with the rumors of cosmonauts going crazy upon getting into the weaker magnetic field in the space around earth.
edit on 6/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I have noticed a few people that I know talking about how they wish to run away, or get away from it all, take a holiday and never come back, start doing what they always wanted to do etc.... things of this nature. There is something odd going on (Yes, something odd is always going on, something in particular though). I don't believe in any kind of astrological significance. But now that I think about it, the stuff that's going on in my life, took a bizzare turn during the whole 'transit of venus' thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You said you wanted to see it all burn, Why wouldn't I be?

edit: If trolling was a sport, you sir would be wearing gold around your neck. This thread is pointless, the world has always and will always be a crazy place!

edit on 13-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

i notice myself holding on, i know IM not going crazy, but i see everyone else getting really weird.

Well considering that the term crazy is really just a group of people "society" deciding what is acceptable behavior, and anything outside of that is lunatic fringe or worse yet "crazy" then I think you may be doing OK. It's the thought that you need to hold on that I would be most concerned with. Rational sane thought should not come to a person through work or toil but should be as simple as wet is to water.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
This is the reason I'm so tempted to delete my profile. 50% of the folks on here believe they're gifted or have some E.T genetics. Well special they are, can't argue with that...

I just Know I got E.T. genetics...and so special too....Ha..a ha.. ho.. ho.. hee- hee... they are coming to take me away......!!!!
edit on 13-6-2012 by ellieN because: typo

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasmanaut
reply to post by Dustytoad

I have noticed a few people that I know talking about how they wish to run away, or get away from it all, take a holiday and never come back, start doing what they always wanted to do etc.... things of this nature. There is something odd going on (Yes, something odd is always going on, something in particular though). I don't believe in any kind of astrological significance. But now that I think about it, the stuff that's going on in my life, took a bizzare turn during the whole 'transit of venus' thing.
I've been noticing the same things lately as well. Almost all of my friends want to (or already have) pack everything up and move somewhere else.

I feel it too, it comes and goes with intensity varying every day, every hour. I could care less what other people on this board think, but I know whatever this feeling is, I am not the only one experiencing it. When it gets to be real intense I'll call up my buddy on the other side of the country and he will already know why I'm calling (we've discussed this many times since it started happening). I know that at least 5 of my other friends, in different areas of the country, feel it as well...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If one watches how fast the merry go round goes, they don't think about how much fun it is to ride. Yes, there's crazy crap in the world, and no, I don't think its any worse than it always has been. We have technology now that tells us all about the stuff hitting the fan everywhere from Miami to Moscow, London to L.A., not to mention the constant bickering pissant countries in places we wouldn't send our ex in-laws. Don't suffer from the insanity, love. Embrace it, see the humor in it, take it all with a grain of salt and turn away from the radio, internet, and TV once in a while and walk outside into a park, your back yard, or someplace where you can take off your shoes and feel the grass between your toes. Feel a breeze, throw a dog a ball, and enjoy YOUR life.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by Tasmanaut
Do you feel it? A kind of insanity brewing? The cycles getting closer and closer, tighter and tighter. The highs getting higher, the lows getting lower. Is it just me going crarzy, or is the whole world over? I want to see it all burn. There is no way back
edit on 13-6-2012 by Tasmanaut because: (no reason given)

dude honestly, i have been seeing people acting strange, everyone around me is being nit picky, and snapping at me, strange things keep happening like all those cannibal zombies and "bath salts"

Was just talking to the wife about this same thing... People are acting out more. I see it in my line of work. I seee it in grocery stores and on the sidewalks. Folks just yelling at each other. Not tryint to be the weird guy but its def picked up since the eclipse too. I dont live in the bad part of town either. Solid middle class neighborhood with locally owned business.

Full blown domestic breaks out in a crosswalk 2 days back. cops called and everything.

Another guy throwing things at traffic passing by because his car wouldn't start.

2 guys get in fight at the gas station over what I believe to be one playing his music to loud while pumping gas.

These were the last 3 events over the past 5 days.

Also at night when its all quiet you can hear the folks fighting at home.

Crazy times...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So... Lets ride the conspiracy wave for a minute.

I get told lots of things by not so sane individuals quite often. So I am going to have fun here with something.

Reading through this post one poster mentioned that as the magnetosphere weakens it effects us. I read somewhere on ATS that some native American Indian tribe predicted 3 days of people going bonkers as this 12.21.12 event played out do to something effing with the magnetosphere.

Ok about 8 months back I interviewed this eclectic gent and he had a lot to say about a lot of things. One of his topics was the over fluoridation of America. He insisted that it was not some heinous thing but they only way the govt knows to protect us from when the ET's want to take over. (shortened and to the point version of what he actually said)

Stay with me kids...

We all know that fluoride effects the frontal lobe and and especially the pineal gland.

So what if they are doing this to our food, medicine, water and etc. So we don't become mindless zombies (ironic) when and if the shtf. If by the shtf it is a mind controlling alien apocalypse

Please do not think i see things this way I just wanted to have some fun. Regardless we will find out one day I suppose.

edit on 13-6-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: ALIENS!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yes I do (Excluding the burn the world part), same as most,,,the same as the most of the people before me felt, and the same as most of the people after me will feel. It seems profound, but really it's mainly just your/our/people's perspectives change with time, it takes age to experience time. In short, don't worry you are just getting older and it's changing some of your views/opinions/perspectives, it's how it seems to be for most.
edit on 13-6-2012 by potatotomato2 because: Missed the wanting to burn part

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I am allowed to feel how I want to feel, and to express that if I wish. I would say there is a decent proportion of people who can relate to at least part of what I said. There is a kernel of truth to this, and were going to find out soon enough exaclty what that means

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Also, why is it all the good Christians that want billions of people to die? Is it their immense compassion for their fellow human beings? Or is their life so horrible and devoid of any meaning that they want it all to end? Are they cowards because they can't face death alone, they want billions of people to die with them? Hmmm, food for thought.......

I think you are one of those ATS people you referenced in your first post. Hatred breads ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join