It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Do you feel it? A kind of insanity brewing? The cycles getting closer and closer, tighter and tighter. The highs getting higher, the lows getting lower. Is it just me going crarzy, or is the whole world over? I want to see it all burn. There is no way back
edit on 13-6-2012 by Tasmanaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It's not just you. There are plenty of nutcases out there and many are on ATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Also, why is it all the good Christians that want billions of people to die? Is it their immense compassion for their fellow human beings? Or is their life so horrible and devoid of any meaning that they want it all to end? Are they cowards because they can't face death alone, they want billions of people to die with them? Hmmm, food for thought.......

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Yes. The point is to watch when things break loose and know when to duck your head down and try to ride out the storm.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Maybe you could be more vague

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is the reason I'm so tempted to delete my profile. 50% of the folks on here believe they're gifted or have some E.T genetics. Well special they are, can't argue with that...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Game's over folks.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasmanaut
Do you feel it? A kind of insanity brewing? The cycles getting closer and closer, tighter and tighter. The highs getting higher, the lows getting lower. Is it just me going crarzy, or is the whole world over? I want to see it all burn. There is no way back

dude honestly, i have been seeing people acting strange, everyone around me is being nit picky, and snapping at me, strange things keep happening like all those cannibal zombies and "bath salts"

i notice myself holding on, i know IM not going crazy, but i see everyone else getting really weird.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Also, why is it all the good Christians that want billions of people to die? Is it their immense compassion for their fellow human beings? Or is their life so horrible and devoid of any meaning that they want it all to end? Are they cowards because they can't face death alone, they want billions of people to die with them? Hmmm, food for thought.......

Why do you bring up Christians? No sequitur much? Maybe get over your pathetic obsession.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tasmanaut

Um. . . . . no.

Is it like heartburn, gas, or a hangover?

I feel those.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It's the grey area, I thought this is where you're allowed to be as full of twaddle as you like? Would this be more appropriate elsewhere?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

It's the grey area, I thought this is where you're allowed to be as full of twaddle as you like? Would this be more appropriate elsewhere?

This forum is as good as any, I suppose. If it isn't, then a mod will move it.

On topic, why the doom? Rather silly, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
This is the reason I'm so tempted to delete my profile. 50% of the folks on here believe they're gifted or have some E.T genetics. Well special they are, can't argue with that...

I'm not gifted, psychic or in contact with E.T's. yes, I do have an intellectual disability. I'm just throwing a little chunk of it out there for anyone to make of it what they will.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tasmanaut

I sorta had that figured out already, as soon as I came to this line.

Is it just me going crarzy, or is the whole world over?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
sorry what? are you trying to be confrontational?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The whole world is going crazy.....but then again, that's nothing new.

Why would you WANT to see it all burn? Is life really that bad, that somehow a post-apocalyptic world seems BETTER to you?

Unlike most people who prepare for the worst, I have NO desire to see any catastrophic event happen. I hope I never have to USE any of it. It's like owning a gun for home protection. I really don't ever want to be put in a position to use it, but I do know how to, very well.

Seriously though...think about it. Do you want a world without the convenience of power, stores for food, air conditioning, the Internet, video games, movies, etc.? All of that would be gone if the SHTF (S*** Hits The Fan, for all you non-preppers...
). I like all of these things, and I have ZERO desire to see them all go away.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
life without technology would be awesome as I see it, but I'm a bit strange. Without the internet, phones, large cities and a high population, we could concentrate on building up humanity from the core. I'm just saying that now, tomorrow I may feel differently. I sound like a pro-depopulation A-hole. There is a way we can use our technology for the betterment of all, and to prevent catastrophe, but I feel the time has come and gone to really stand up and physically do something. It's my fault too, I sat on my butt and did nothing while things have slowly gotten worse. the Brave New World is already upon us, and no its really not so bad. But yet in a way, in my subjective opinion, its the most horrible outcome for humanity. I've been in a bad mood lately, is it wrong to take that out on the world and wish to see it crumble? perhaps it is. Am I masquerading as a victim of circumstance? Probably. But I know I'm not alone. If I'm honest, I really would like to see there be a turn for the better, and we all live in peace. I just feel that is not going to happen at this point. I was being very vague when I wrote this. The greater connection I could make here is to say that events in my personal life seem to be matching those happening on more macroscopic level, something that I feel is a little spooky, and vague...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join