It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WMD Road to Damascus??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ptab01
www.worldmag.com...

interesting follow up but we still have not heard from big media on either side of this which utterly baffles me.

Wow good link, but as they keep saying there was no link. Saddam had no ties to AlQueda, yet it has already been stated he did in the 911 report, now if he had links or knowledge of 911, then watch out, there is lots of crow to be eaten.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You don't get it. There's no crow to be eaten because it was all a hunch. You don't start wars based on a hunch.
How do we know these are real documents? Wasn't there some forged ones floating around not too long ago? We're also talking about some pretty old documents, apparently. If there is solid evidence, I'm sure it would be in mainstream media in no time.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Damned]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
for the life of me i can not understand why this not even being discussed in the mainstream... I know John Loftus is a credible guy... When he states
things they usually r right.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow edsinger...your beliefs get shot down faster than you can post. No wonder you berated this message board with your fanatical Pro-Bush propaganda; in the slight hope that maybe one of your ideas would be truthful, but alas...its to no avail.

I have never seen an ATS members credibility sink as fast as yours has in the past week!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
I have never seen an ATS members credibility sink as fast as yours has in the past week!

Well you think that bothers me on a liberal biased board? That must mean that I AM right then, thanks for the complement.

Edit : So just because Dan Rather hasnt jumped on it doesnt mean it isnt true.....even though he got caught at it.

If you read it and some of the other posts I have done, they are assuredly looking at it, but will not publish it until all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted, research man, that is what they are doing. I mean ALL the press organizations are a bit gun shy.....you know, the unbiased DanR.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
That must mean that I AM right then, thanks for the complement.

Ah, your pulling a Kerry now (or is it Bush? or both?)...flip flopping around like a fish out of water indeed. Thats ok, you can twist what I say around in any circumstance you wish...some mentally ill people do the same thing and are locked away from society for it. I genuinely feel sorry for you...

What do you do to change the world for the better? Spread bad information on internet message boards, and then when people criticize your sources and information you twist what they say around to make it sound good for you?

With that logic, and the fact you believe Kerry to be a flip flopper...why are you not voting for Kerry? You both seem to have much in common in this way.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Bush has long ties w/ the Middle East that run in his family. Conspiracy theory; His decision on the war and Anti-terrorism was a mutual agreement between him and his ties. Cover up theory: How about all the latest spraying here in our own country? Chem weapons over there? What about the "weapons" being used against our own people right here in the good ol' U(?)SofA?
I'm not in favor of Kerry either.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
other news organization are researching these documents I can assume that it will be published once that they do their own verifications

even to just disprove it and claim dominance over the internet news

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
The proof Rummy just denied having any knowledge of.
Coincidence I suppose. Don't forget to look at the last link!!!!

TUT

What are you saying?... that the 9/11 commission also lied when they reported that they did find links between Al Qaeda and Iraq/Saddam?

Once again...there is a link in this...but the 9/11 commision, among others, said there seemed to be no evidence that SAddam was involved with 9/11....we went after all terrorists and states that sponsor terrorism...isn't that what the president said we would do?

Some people just don't seem to get it...

Why in the heck was Saddam trying to buy time and they were getting rid of security cameras, you can find this in the UNSCOM reports....

If he didn't have any WMD why in the heck would he lie not even declaring and letting weapons inspectors see the destruction of those wmd that were unnacounted for according to the UNSCOM and UNMOVIC reports....

Why was he not letting weapons inspectors in some factories that were supposed to be monitored, but a week or more later he would then allow some inspections....

Why is it that high ranking military Russian defectors have said that Russia had trained Saddam's people on how to get rid, and hide, wmd and just leave behind hidden documents necessary to pick up the programs once again after the western world stopped looking. I have posted several times information that corroborates this...before the coalition began finding documents on wmd in Iraq... yet everyone just wants to ignore all of these signs...

If Sadam and his people were hidding evidence, and if there are documents about wmd and some empty equipment that is used for wmd like banned rockets and banned cillinders for rockets that were in possession of Iraq up to 2003...it must mean that Saddam was already working on picking up these wmd programs....and at least had some wmd hidden...

If it walks like a duck, eats like a duck and quacks like a duck...it must be a duck....

BTW, I sent this same story for ATSNN, and in my post i stated that I was doubtful of the information, but I think we should at least take a look at it and see if any other information corroborates this.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ah, your pulling a Kerry now (or is it Bush? or both?)...flip flopping around like a fish out of water indeed. Thats ok, you can twist what I say around in any circumstance you wish...some mentally ill people do the same thing and are locked away from society for it. I genuinely feel sorry for you...

No need m8, I am quite fine actually. Doing well in my daily life, the are being taught morals as they do not go to public school, the wife and I work to pay our bills, life goes on....Plus I just thanked you for telling me that I was doing such a wonderful job

What do you do to change the world for the better? Spread bad information on internet message boards, and then when people criticize your sources and information you twist what they say around to make it sound good for you?

Well I am an engineer so I design and run projects to help my fellow man progress along. I pay taxes to give to my government to do the things that they are mandated to do, including giving my hard earned money aways to causes that make me sick. Well hammer those who criticize my sources? Well at least I post them so you can see for yourself. Ah "newsmax" They are just a bunch of right wing zealots. Criticize them all you want, I get that right wing weather from those nasty people at that nasty Fox news also. Twist? What we making Margaritta's?

With that logic, and the fact you believe Kerry to be a flip flopper...why are you not voting for Kerry? You both seem to have much in common in this way.

I ahve very little in common with him. I have been pretty STEADY about my posistions here, thats why I get so much fan er flame comments here about me being duped, when the possibility of me being right isnt even considered by most. Well I got a secret for you, 2 + 2 = 4, debunk that! You have to becuase edsinger posted it hehe.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
If it walks like a duck, eats like a duck and quacks like a duck...it must be a duck....
[edit on 14-10-2004 by Muaddib]

Apparently not for a good deal of folks here m8, maybe when Dan Rather admitts it they will listen, I mean he is credible isnt he?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

"Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice."

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Cute...........

"How about some pictures of your candidate "aiding the North Vietnamese, all the while his fellow troops have to listen to him call them baby killers?"

Mr. I got a booboo need a purple heart Kerry, will not sign form 180..

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
according to the reform party for syria they are in the ba'athist hands
if you can keep an open mind you will be intrgued by this
www.reformsyria.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
New news on this subject...

worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Okay, if they release this to the press, I think THEN PEOPLE WILL THINK THAT ATTACKING IRAQ WAS A VALID CAUSE. Now it makes much more sense, but I had no way of knowing that by reading a normal newspaper

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well I want to know why they dont? Seems like there is something that they want hidden even if they lose the political points.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
ptab:

other news organization are researching these documents I can assume that it will be published once that they do their own verifications

even to just disprove it and claim dominance over the internet news

Haha! Good one! It's not that WorldNetDaily or NewsMax are politically biased lying scum, it's that Reuters and the Associated Press are still doublechecking the facts before they release the info. it's just taking them a really long time.

What color is the sky in your world?

edsinger: I'll waste no more time on you until you actually:

1) start making sense
2) start backing up your wild claims with ACTUAL documentation from an ACTUAL news site.

Okay, just one:

Well I want to know why they dont? Seems like there is something that they want hidden even if they lose the political points.

Because they are lies. Here's the link you provided:

worldnetdaily.com...

First off, it is always "sources", they never name anybody by name. And they NEVER MENTION in that article that these flying drones were going to carry WMDs. They were going to be packed with C4 plastic explosive.

Does that make you scared, Ed? Does that make you tremble that a country 5000 miles away from you, across an ocean, might have the capability to use C4 in a drone?

If you're going to be deceptive, try to be smarter about it.

jako

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No but the purchase of 4kg of Anthrax does! Just what if he passed it to someone? Do you rule this out? Do you stick your head in the sand?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The WMD Road to Damascus??

Well here is a non WND site.

The WMD Road to Damascus
Are Iraq's missing weapons in Syria? An exiled Syrian journalist says "yes."

It's the question that has dominated the postwar Iraq debate: Where are Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction? Do they exist, or did none remain in Iraq's arsenal after they were used on the Kurds? If they do, why have American inspection teams not found them in the nearly yearlong period since the war ended?

One of the most troubling and intriguing theories has been the idea that Hussein smuggled them to Syria or some other nation before the war began. Now Nizar Nayyouf, an exiled Syrian journalist now living in Paris, claims to have contact with a Syrian military intelligence official who is confirming that theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join