It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

also from Wikipedia...

''108 degrees Fahrenheit is also the internal temperature at which the human body's vital organs begin to fail from overheating.''

Doesn't the Media report that these psychedelic bath salts cause the internal body to overheat and that is why the crazies strip off their clothing?

Nukes are hot, too.
edit on 12-6-2012 by XXX777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well this is what I think. Whoever made that video is a grade a mindf*cker.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Another excellent find XXX777

Originally posted by XXX777

Nelly 5-star in a sunburst....

Star Of India 5-star in a sunburst....

from Wikipedia Star Of India

False flag, small nuke burst in India, during Olympics? It is said that August 1st is an Illuminati human sacrifice date. Just Google ''august 1 occult calendar''.
edit on 12-6-2012 by XXX777 because: credit for flag image

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is clearly an important number!

Originally posted by XXX777

also from Wikipedia...

''108 degrees Fahrenheit is also the internal temperature at which the human body's vital organs begin to fail from overheating.''

Doesn't the Media report that these psychedelic bath salts cause the internal body to overheat and that is why the crazies strip off their clothing?

Nukes are hot, too.
edit on 12-6-2012 by XXX777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Unless the people who are behind it control all of the cams and security. e.g. London 7/7, the false flag went wrong as the train that the so-called 'bombers' were meant to catch to London got cancelled. So the bombs in the underground went off without any good excuse, that is why we are told that "The cameras weren't working" that day. The Patsies got there too late, by the time they got to London they knew something was not right, but they were quickly hunted down and shot..."Terrorists have been shot outside Canary Wharf" as flashed up on the news briefly that day.

Also on 7/7 each of of the four locations where the bombs went off had a 'Terror Drill' running at the exact same time, just in case anyone saw something they weren't meant to see.

Sometimes things go wrong during False Flag attacks, another example is 911. Flight 93 was meant to go into WTC 7, making the collapse seem semi-plausible. However the flight was delayed for 40 minutes at the airport, due to "heavy airport congestion". The destroyed the whole plan, Silverstein was on the phone to his insurers trying to discover if he would still get a payout if they controlled demo-ed the building. Eventually they did control demo the building with no plane in it, creating the biggest smoking gun in False Flag history.

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I would say something is more likely to happen in India as all eyes, cams and security will be in London!!

But yes, i hear what you say about some bio attack but hey, i live in London and don't want to believe anything you say....

Thanks for laying the shix ters down!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Nukes are Far hotter then 108 degrees.... just saying, unless you invent a bath salt bomb not sure where your going with that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Thanks to XXX777, I would have added this to my interpretation of the music video, though the post is already the maximum size

As a reminder , here's a link the my interpretation www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, XXX777 has just pointed out that the number 108, as shown in the video, is an emergency number in India. Let's examine some dates of major recent attacks/events, you'll see that they can be lined up against the emergency phone number list. There are a number of reasons as to why this is being done, but let's focus for now on what we know.

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011
108 London - Wednesday 1st August 2012 (or Friday 10th August 2012)

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number
108 India Emergency Number

edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

Another grasping at straws idea, only one number is relevant to the local all the others have nothing to do with the area.

311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents) - Happened in Madrid so why's this relevant?
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police - Again London, not relevant.
112 European Emergency Number - Haiti again not relevant, like London not even on the same continent.
108 India Emergency Number - London again so, this is tiresome.

I see the occult symbolism, I see a lot of it, everywhere, everyday. This song is awful, number 1, TPTB would've picked a much more mainstream artist for a subliminal message because I doubt even 95% of the world population has even seen this. Sorry but you guys are grabbing the short straw on this one.

edit on 12-6-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
And if it really happens, my official story is Billy Meier landed a UFO in my front yard, hopped out of it, handed me an envelope with a picture of William Cooper inside holding an L.A. Times newspaper dated Aug 1, 2012 and a letter explaining the whole event.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Nukes are Far hotter then 108 degrees.... just saying, unless you invent a bath salt bomb not sure where your going with that.

I believe your reply is for XXX777

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Doesn't matter you thought it was a 'great' idea, so you as well as him can try to back it up.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You have to ask yourself, where did these emergency numbers come from? Who chose them and why? I am not saying that the dates came from the emergency numbers, what I would suspect is that the emergency numbers and the dates both came from the same place/reason.

Another grasping at straws idea, only one number is relevant to the local all the others have nothing to do with the area.

311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents) - Happened in Madrid so why's this relevant?
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police - Again London, not relevant.
112 European Emergency Number - Haiti again not relevant, like London not even on the same continent.
108 India Emergency Number - London again so, this is tiresome.

I see the occult symbolism, I see a lot of it, everywhere, everyday. This song is awful, number 1, TPTB would've picked a much more mainstream artist for a subliminal message because I doubt even 95% of the world population has even seen this. Sorry but you guys are grabbing the short straw on this one.

edit on 12-6-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Doesn't matter you thought it was a 'great' idea, so you as well as him can try to back it up.

2nd line.

I only said that 108 is an important number for many reasons

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Could you also post a link to something relevant about Lucifer inside rings, and where that exactly coincides with our continents and him controlling the world. Having trouble finding anything pertaining to that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

With zero relevance to the locals they took place in... again nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

An then insinuated that a nuke is hot? I'm not sure if you were mearly saying that 108 has many meanings, but let yourself think that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

2nd line.

Hey, I'm just playing with the number 108. Just thinking off all possible associations in the media, dates, ideas, etc.

What all of you are most likely not getting is that the number 10 is one of those numbers that represents the all, the total, the universe, the perfect number, etc. and that August 1 is an Illuminati sacrifice date and THE TENTH WEDNESDAY of an occult cycle I am watching. Tenth Wednesday is the first thing I really picked up on. Then the 108 in India.

The nuke is hot, like a tiny sunburst. Something like terrorists take hostages at the Olympics is not ''hot''. Understand how I'm associating ideas?
edit on 12-6-2012 by XXX777 because: nuke is hot

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Also I just read your 'description' that you made all these members wait for, not nearly worth it and easily related to something else. Posting data to back up your findings is a usual thing here, grasping at straws seems to be as well... I see you chose the later.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Well When August 1st has come and gone without anything major, maybe you'll be man enough to admit that your belief system is flawed. I know I'll admit I'm wrong if I am, sadly I'm yet to see a person predicting something on this site to actually be 'right' so... good luck.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

reply to post by XXX777

Well When August 1st has come and gone without anything major, maybe you'll be man enough to admit that your belief system is flawed. I know I'll admit I'm wrong if I am, sadly I'm yet to see a person predicting something on this site to actually be 'right' so... good luck.

Absolutely. I'll always admit when I'm wrong. But you have to understand that I am also always thinking in ways that are out of the ordinary. You can just stumble upon something and ''discover'' it, but a great way to discover more things is to actually think about them before you stumble upon them. The thought process creates the possibility that the unknown, hidden, occult thing actually exists. That is how I found the 9-Month Cycle and the 6-Step Creation stories fit together to create a powerful means of communication in public broadcast. You'll never get into these alternate thought zones if you are always thinking in ordinary thought zones. You really have to dwell upon the idea and see it in reality (if it really exists, that is). Of course I've thought about Bigfoot but I've never seen Bigfoot.

And for something predicted that came true, check out my thread in Secret Societies about the 9-month cycle and conscious archetypes and how the scheme is used to encrypt public communications.
edit on 12-6-2012 by XXX777 because: link fixed

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
hidden message to the morons who would actually listen to that garbage

Illuminati symbolism in music is nothing new .. i think she is jumping on the band wagon ..its all about the money with these people..

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join