It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would it do if westerners started suicide bombing middle easterners

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Why would you do that? Is it funny to make fun of their customs and beliefs...?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I've often wondered why we don't shower them with pork rinds and bacon.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oink, Oink, b!ches!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

And what message would that be, that we are hateful, murderous, pieces of garbage? Good thinking, based on the maturity of your posts, I have to ask, shouldn't you be getting tucked in to bed? As it is getting late.

To the rest of the world we are the terrorists and yet you want to start WWIII, don't think it could happen? Remember that WWI started with the assassination of just one man, yet you want to go around wrecking up holy cities.....good thinking.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

I often wonder why we don't shower bigots with cyanide and napalm. Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No the message would be as i stated previously that we will NOT SUBMIT TO SHARIA LAW NO MATTER WHAT.

Or let me guess, you have no idea what Sharia Law is and why the Qoran teaches that ALL people must follow it or perish? Tell me that O-genius one.

Originally posted by Osiris1953

And what message would that be, that we are hateful, murderous, pieces of garbage? Good thinking, based on the maturity of your posts, I have to ask, shouldn't you be getting tucked in to bed? As it is getting late.

To the rest of the world we are the terrorists and yet you want to start WWIII, don't think it could happen? Remember that WWI started with the assassination of just one man, yet you want to go around wrecking up holy cities.....good thinking.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

If you don't want sharia law stay wherever the hell you are and don't go to places where there is sharia law. Its really not that hard.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Who's forcing you into Sharia law?

That's like me saying "I will never submit to control by penguins!"

It kind of needs to be somewhat of an imminent threat first. We can have a battle of wits if you like.... But I just feel bad because you are unarmed.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
That works for now but they are trying to spread it. I like to put out a fire when i see it first spark up, not when the whole forest is on fire. Understand there Ace?

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If you don't want sharia law stay wherever the hell you are and don't go to places where there is sharia law. Its really not that hard.

edit on 9-6-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I wonder how many parts of London and Paris are already run informally by Sharia Law?

It has little to with "Westerners" and "Middle-Easterners", since across Europe there are many local converts to Islam.

I'm not sure if this report on Sharia law in London by Russia Today is fair or alarmist, but there is a notion in the clip that the discord is sown deliberately and strategically, with the aim of causing an Islamophobic backlash that will drive moderate Muslims into extremist positions:

edit on 9-6-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Wasn't there something about us solders putting bacon or some kind of pork juice
on there bullets?

And if i am correct it did cause worry among the muslims.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
reply to post by olliemc84

They did have something to do with 9/11 Muslims planned it the blue prints was found in Saddam base in the early 90s but the Americans carried it out changing the out come they blasted fear into the Americans possibly clouding there judgment that much they would vote a black guy in power i am not sure if they was ever successful though

Did you come up with a source for the 9/11 blueprints found at one of Saddam's bases yet?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

He is probably drawing them up as we speak

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

Yeah, it was pork fat or blood. I don't know what effect it had on them though. I never heard if they were scared.

I don't understand the silliness with pork. Goats eat everything too.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Do you think those people give a damn about what we think or believe?

We're over there so we may as well use every means we have to fight the fight including psych warfare.

Get. A. Clue.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Osiris1953

Do you think those people give a damn about what we think or believe?

We're over there so we may as well use every means we have to fight the fight including psych warfare.

Get. A. Clue.

I think that it is fallacious to generalize them as "those people" as some of them do actually give a damn.

Love your reasoning with the rest. Here's an analog to what you suggest :

" I'm already raping this girl, may as well burn her house down too."

Grow. A. Brain.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

It would start WW3. You thought the middle easterners were upset about military bases on their soil, just imagine the upsurge in jihad if someone from the west destroyed their sacred relic. 9/11 would look like a training exercise. The vatican would be the first target. Oh, and the nativity, and any other christian relic would be under attack withen the day. This is not a good idea, by far.

I get we want that oil in the middle east, it's an addiction. But in all reality, we got enough problems at home, this is all western nations. It's time to pull back a bit and start rebuilding the infrastructure of nations that have been at sudo or full blown war for a century. Not set off another situation.

Ever since the stock market crash of the 30s, the mentality of the west has been, "war = profits", but they don't. Peace = profit. Investing in your people, your nation, equals profit.

War. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

what would be the out come if a pissed off B2 SPIRIT pilot decided he had enough and after dropping his entire load nose dived towards mecca ?

World War Three.

It would cause every Muslim state on the planet to turn against America and its allies, including the nuclear armed Pakistan and the westernised military of Saudi Arabia, terrorist attacks against western targets would be a almost daily occurrence but it would probably be ignored in the face of the massive global war that would be caused by such a action.

It won’t ever happen, but its a interesting scenario to ponder.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
what would be the out come if a pissed off B2 SPIRIT pilot decided he had enough and after dropping his entire load nose dived towards mecca ?

I would wonder why he dumped his bombs before he flew into the Kaaba. If he was going to fly into the Kaaba he should wait till it isn't Ramadan so people don't get killed. That giant idol needs to be destroyed i just don't wanna see anyone die for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

what would it do if westerners started suicide bombing middle easterners

If we sunk to their level and did that, that would mean that they had won and there would be no hope for humanity because we all would be sinking into the dark ages with them. We'd be cooperating in setting the calendar bck a thousand years. Seriously ... let the idiots kill themselves off in 'suicide bombings'. We can send machines in to kill the bad guys. No need for us to die.

Suicide bombers get the Darwin Award.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join