It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pattern of White House Leaks Threatens Nation’s Security:(Obama MUST look Heroish....!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

An accelerating series of leaks of classified information all have two things in common: They directly endanger national security, and the stories reporting on them paint President Obama as a hero. News reports on Tuesday disclosed that the FBI is probing the leaking of information about a classified U.S. cyberattack program aimed at Iran’s nuclear facilities, but a close look at recent developments uncovers a broad and disturbing pattern of leaks of some of the nation’s most guarded secrets by the Obama administration.

Obama’s counterterrorism chief, set the tone a year ago when he went on national television immediately after the killing of Osama bin Laden and gave a highly detailed account of the top-secret operation. Defense Secretary Bob Gates, for one, was shocked. “Too many people in too many places are talking too much about this operation,” Gates said, adding that the level of disclosures and blabbing violates an agreement reached in the White House Situation Room on May 8, 2011, to keep details of the raid private. “That lasted about 15 hours,”

Critics of the Obama administration point to a pattern of leaks over a long period:

May 9th: The Associated Press reported that a CIA asset from Saudi Arabia had infiltrated al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula and thwarted a planned “underwear bomb” attack on an airplane bound for America. As a result of that disclosure, the asset had to be extracted and brought to the United States, possibly precluding opportunities for obtaining future inside information from within the terrorist group.

On May 29, The New York Times ran a detailed account of how President Obama directs U.S. drone attacks based on a classified “kill list” of terror suspects. The story rightly credited Obama with killing top al-Qaida leaders. Sen. John McCain has charged that the kill list leak was politically motivated.

On June 1, The New York Times ran a story revealing an alleged U.S. covert action program called Olympic Games, designed to thwart Iran’s nuclear program with computer virus attacks utilizing first the Stuxnet computer worm and later the Duqu malware. Thanks to the Times article, which cited U.S. government sources, details of the previously unknown operations are now public, including how the programs were supposed to operate and the involvement of Israeli intelligence. Up to that point, the possibility that the U.S. or Israel was behind the cyberattacks on Iran’s computers was pure speculation. In effect, the Times story provided Iran with a roadmap on U.S. efforts to defeat its nuclear bomb efforts.

Source: www.newsmax.com...

Sorry, a very long piece, but very detailed in the efforts of High School Class Predient Obama and his efforts to immortalize himself. What a Disgrace. I wonder how many people have died due to his "Glorify ME!!!!".

DON'T Forget this staged photo they try trick the American people (and the world) with.

Unfortunately, many fine example are presented at the main article that shows a pattern of Loose Lips Sink Ships!!!! Thanks American... Great Pick....!!!! You wait just a little longer and you will see the real damage he is causing. Hopefully come Novermber, he will enlist in the military and volunteer for Afgan Duty..... We can only hope.... While he is sitting in some foxhole, listening to the radion for anything about him... cause it is all about him.

Then he hears Romney say...'We have put some of our best troops in foxholes around the city of..... just west of... about 200 hundred clicks----just east of the city. !!!! Then the Obama hears them a coming!!!! And these guys don't want to be a member of the "New Party" or the Democratic Elite Parties etc.....

Obama best:

Or me might be labled by history as:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You guys must be getting tired from the never ending anti-Obama circle jerk.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
They never get tired of it.

I stopped reading when I saw the picture with the Russian hammer and sickle embedded in the "O".

I guess everyone needs an out let for their paranoid delusions.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Why can't he just do something tasteful and honest, like landing a jet on an aircraft carrier with a giant banner proclaiming our victory. Ya know, something less "look how awesome I am... Lol Just because he's not your guy, you feel the need to blow this out of proportion. At least we have evidence that dicisions are being made and in hindsight seem like good calls.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Most of those leaks were not favorable to Obama, and almost certainly from someone in Congress or a Congressperson's office. Another example of the opposition party doing something then blaming it on him. Getting pretty disgusted at how low the level of attack at the president has become, accompanied by the usual graphics, I swear there must by a think tank of anti-Obama types writing these stories and using graphic artists to generate these unfavorable images.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
WHAT?! A politician who's a self-agrandizing, megalomaniacal, sociopathic manipulator?

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

edit on 8-6-2012 by incoserv because: Forgot to include "self-agrandizing".

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

It's only a circle jerk when you got a middle man.

Welcome aboard.

The reason there is so much "anti-Obama" threads .... becuase he is terrible as the POTUS-he keeps giving us the ammo.

Like I said. Give me Palin anyday.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66

I guess everyone needs an out let for their paranoid delusions.

Ummm you do realize how absurd you look with that statement?
All of the OP sources are mainstream media.

What are the Obama bots going to do now?

edit on 8-6-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Intel Chairman: Current Leaks ’100 Times the Magnitude’ of Plame Case
pjmedia.com...
snip:
I can’t get into too many details, but we had in the preliminary review, we had certain things that indicated to us that there was something to this notion that there is a pattern of problem here and a culture of trying to feed the media things that were classified,” he said.

Obama spokesman: ‘No’ to independent probe of national security leaks
news.yahoo.com...
excerpts:
"No," press secretary Jay Carney told reporters aboard Air Force One when asked whether Obama would support such a move. Carney referred reporters to government agencies already tasked with ferreting out leakers. Some Republicans, like Sen. John Cornyn of Texas, have said the administration cannot be trusted to investigate itself.

Sen. John McCain, the top Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, has repeatedly charged that the administration released sensitive information in order to polish Obama's national security credentials in an election year.

White House Rejects Probe of Intel Leaks
www.breitbart.com...

"Obama's campaign is creating an image of the president as a war leader--much as Republicans have done in the past. However, it is suspected, increasingly, of doing so by leaking sensitive information to mainstream media outlets--an unprecedented, illegal and dangerous move".

edit on 8-6-2012 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Sigh. Yes, those things came out. Who released them? How did they leak out? Nobody knows. Blaming Obama while continuing the implications that he's a time traveller from 1960's Russia is the paranoid part.

I know better than to argue with you brainwashed twits, but sometimes I can't help myself. Whenever you're ready to stop worrying about shadowy secret socities that don't exist and plots you can't prove, feel free to join the rest of us in the real world.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The only threat to national security is Obama him self!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Act of treason,

Intelligence leaks to make Obama look like a hero which is the fact of the day:

Flame attack on Iran
The kill list
The drones over American skies.

And all for a poll bounce the stupid funny part is: those leaks were to happen under an R administration they would be calling him a murder, and ever other colorful adjective they can think of.

Obama looks Zeroish.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The amount of classified information Obama and his administration has leaked is distasteful and very dangerous to anybody who has a clue about intelligence and military operations! You don't release info about the navy seal team that killed Osama Bin Laden let alone use it for political purposes.

At least we know Mitt Romney will not even have control over his own money if he is elected President. That means Romney's money and connections will have no outside influence on White House Policy. www.businessweek.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Psst.. I still waiting for someone to say something about the Photo of them sitting around watching the mission Live (a.k.a. story version 1 of 5)-which was a staged Photo-Op picture.

Anyway, the Obama defenders seem to stay away from this topic ...

Anyway, Now the White House is saying this/these allegations are...

Obama: Leak allegations are 'Offensive'
content.usatoday.com...

And, of course another controversy:

Republicans on Leaks: Either President or Times Is Wrong-Both cannot be correct.

"The notion that my White House would purposefully release classified information is offensive," President Obama said.

"If that statement were meant to serve as a denial that the Obama Administration leaked classified information, it would appear to stand in direct contrast to the New York Times article describing the President’s personal involvement in a process 'to designate terrorists for kill or capture,'" the memo states. "One of the opening paragraphs described the methodology for compiling the story, saying 'three dozen' of the President’s 'current and former advisers' were interview sources for the story."

www.weeklystandard.com...

Ho Hummmm.. You tell me..... This B.S. is really starting to get...... Offensive. Can't wait til November. Better yet January 2013

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I think the Military finds Obama using Bin Laden in his campaign, offensive.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Obama is the perfect definition of style over substance.

I've known cardboard cutouts with more depth of character.

S&F

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, I'm confused.

I thought everything that the MSM reported was a lie concocted by a secret cabal made up of Jews, space aliens, Muslims, time travellers and Freemasons?

So, since all this stuff was reported by the MSM, that makes it a lie, right? After all, you can never trust the MSM!

Or can you trust it now? Were all the paranoids wrong all along?

I love when the pretzel logic of this place collapses in on itself.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Carry your opponent's proposition beyond its natural limits; exaggerate it.
Which you did nicely. Congratulations Jake.

By the way...you must have heard by now that Dianne Feinstein
sent a classified letter to Obama about the "leaks"

Hmmm......

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I heard it in the MSM, so it must be a lie.

Oh, and who is Jake?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, I just read that Holder is assigning TWO investigative atty to review the leaks.

Something tells me they are looking for blood.. As I just saw Obama rebutted on TV> He is sweating bullets.

I heard two people were identified... One Bush carry over and an Obama member.... which was a campaign contributor... No Kidding...

PLEASE LEAVE THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join