It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dutch players subjected to racist chants

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

True, it's sad, soccer today, isn't about fun anymore really or sportsmanship. Big money, and political correctness. I like soccer, but it's harder to like today, since it serve many other things. Bread for the people basicly.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
racism will never end until men give up the pride in their race

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin

True, it's sad, soccer today, isn't about fun anymore really or sportsmanship. Big money, and political correctness. I like soccer, but it's harder to like today, since it servers many other things. Bread for the people basicly.

Agreed. That said I'll never stop loving it. Even though I have my own team to support (Preston North End) every match I watch I will pick one to support for that match only on the flip of a coin and I'll immerse myself in it. I truly LOVE football. Although tonight I wanted Holland and Portugal to win (genuinely wanted rather than the coin flip) and neither won. not happy. But as much as the race issue is horrible I'm putting my trust in UEFA and getting back to enjoying the tournament for what it really is, the haters can hate, they are not ruining my experience. I was born in the home of football and as such MY experience of football will never be ruined by such neanderthals.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Yes it appears Nazi's are running Israel now. Hitler would be having an orgasm if he could see what they are doing.

It would be nice if the national teams would take note of the attrocities being committed now instead of sucking up the contrived history of ww2.

But they are just simple pawns of the zionist controlled media.

I'll tell you I would rather be likened to a monkey by a Ukrainian than shot in the head by the IDF.

ps I am a soccer fan
edit on 9-6-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Yes it appears Nazi's are running Israel now. Hitler would be having an orgasm if he could see what they are doing.

It would be nice if the national teams would take note of the attrocities being committed now instead of sucking up the contrived history of ww2.

But they are just simple pawns of the zionist controlled media.

I'll tell you I would rather be likened to a monkey by a Ukrainian than shot in the head by the IDF.

ps I am a soccer fan
edit on 9-6-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

dear mister yin,

the thing is, the zionists aren't who you think they are.

sincerely,
yang
edit on 9/6/12 by mzungu because: i can't spell to save our lives

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

To Argyll…..if your definition of primitive conjures up the image of black people in your mind then that is your reality. And if I am a “racist” why do you care? I do have a right to my opinion don’t I? And again - get off the superiority bit - THAT is part of the PC programming that you have swallowed. Think for yourself. I don’t think that my race is especially “superior” and I don’t have time nor inclination to go into a discourse on that subject.

I don't care that you are a racist....I pity you.

Yes, you have a right to an opinion, and so do I.....if you don't want people questioning your opinion them maybe you should keep your racist views to yourself, and not post them on a forum that welcomes discussion and differing opinions.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

im curious how many people on this thread love the game, and play, or watch, or participate in some way to just be a part of soccer? and how many people on here just saw this thread as an opportunity to get into a racially heated argument?

Season ticket holder for 35 years at man City......I bleed football........and I hate racism.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Soccer sucks...
...to me anyways.

Anyway...who decided what is a white country and what isn't?

You do understand why these people are leaving their countries right? They are leaving because of the freedom offered in your countries...where as their own countries do not offer the same freedoms.

Why are people not flooding into their countries?...I mean c'mon do I really have to say..the lack of freedoms in those countries.

So to the idiot who stated why are these so-called "white countries" ( in his own mind) being invaded...maybe because there is the option of a better life than where they came from...and of course your gonna have a few bad apples...don't let it ruin the bunch.

I guess if there is such a thing as a white only land....it would be somewhere in Europe...I guess...not all of Europe but maybe a little piece of land there somewhere...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by chockyUK

True, it's sad, soccer today, isn't about fun anymore really or sportsmanship. Big money, and political correctness. I like soccer, but it's harder to like today, since it servers many other things. Bread for the people basicly.

Agreed. That said I'll never stop loving it. Even though I have my own team to support (Preston North End) every match I watch I will pick one to support for that match only on the flip of a coin and I'll immerse myself in it. I truly LOVE football. Although tonight I wanted Holland and Portugal to win (genuinely wanted rather than the coin flip) and neither won. not happy. But as much as the race issue is horrible I'm putting my trust in UEFA and getting back to enjoying the tournament for what it really is, the haters can hate, they are not ruining my experience. I was born in the home of football and as such MY experience of football will never be ruined by such neanderthals.

Portugal could of won or tied, if the had more heart they threw away a few chances at the end, and with Germanys line up i don't think portugal had a chance anyway, go Deutschland

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

Yea 1.1 million at Auswitch, 6 million total in all camps.
And yes many many from Russia yes above that total, the story says at least.
Of course when the camp is in Poland which is closer to Russia, it's logical many from that country where brought to that working camp.

I just like an open disccussion about what where being told about is really true. Germany had lots of propoganda, and the west just the same. But even talking about this subject will get people mad, really mad.
But slightly OT, or is it?

what do you mean by words:
many many from Russia yes above that total,
which is closer to Russia, it's logical many from that country where brought to that working camp.
USSR if you mean that country by word Russia, saved mlns Jews from German, Austrian,Romanian,Latvian nazy

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I apologise for bringing WW2 and Hitler and Jews into the debate, but of course it is the English Media that goes crazy whenever Germany is playing football, and if it happens to be England they are playing then they bring out all sorts of references to the war and jingoistic claptrap .... it's embarrassing to watch and borders on racisim in my opinion. ( anyone would think the English alone won the war
)

Mind you when Scotland play England things are just as bad. Huh, even the adopted Scottish National anthem, Flower of Scotland, is an anti English tribal chant. ( I don't like it btw )

So it seem it happens all over. Must be a natural human trait.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

im curious how many people on this thread love the game, and play, or watch, or participate in some way to just be a part of soccer? and how many people on here just saw this thread as an opportunity to get into a racially heated argument?

Season ticket holder for 35 years at man City......I bleed football........and I hate racism.

Hey hey Iam a City fan too
how is sunny stockport?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by darthdamo74

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by darthdamo74
reply to post by Freeborn

No I dont, I think if everyone stayed where they are supposed to be the world would be a much better place
Imigration has got out of hand all over the world

Hmmm, your avatar is telling...

But you do realise that humanity didn't just pop into existence in little countries around the world? The whole of Human history is built on migration. Only earlier today I dressed down a moron who claimed England belonged to the Celts as they were the "original" inhabitants. The chap concerned neglected to do his homework and to realise that the Celts themselves originated in Central Europe around the area of Austria and Southern Germany.

my avatar is telling what ?
im well aware of the migration from europe thanks and the reasons many of them came here

It is telling in so far that you have a swastika as an avatar and espouse quite obvious racial hatred.

And no, it would seem you're not "well aware" of anything, as you are still clearly on about recent migrations, whereas I was referencing an ancient migration in around 400BC

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

For my part, I love football, have played for several teams over the years and I am avid Reading fan. I have to be honest though and say I much prefer playing Rugby and was much better at it

But I suspect that you may be right and this was an ideal outlet for idiots to start pushing thinly veiled racism.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well, generally speaking, football supporters are not the brightest of the bunch.

And then we're talking here about those supporters from Poland, a white people.

Combine the two above and you get; not so bright, white people from a make-shift 2nd world country, probably drunk off their ass.

Of course some of them are going to shout racist bullcrap at Dutch players. I mean, it's not like every single of of those drunks doesn't dream of going to the Netherlands to work. So jealousy comes into play as well.

Taking all of the above into consideration, I say it would only take one idiot to get the rest of the idiots going. Sadly, there was more than one idiot.

The EC shouldn't even take place in Poland or Ukraine. But I guess their pimps don't mind. So many of you other Europeans going to visit their countries now, away from home and family - so you know you gotta try one of the prostitutes out right?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I guess you don't see the irony of posting nothing but stereotyped bigotry when criticising others for shouting "racist bullcrap".

And what on earth has prostitution got to do with the topic of this thread?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by darthdamo74

No I dont, I think if everyone stayed where they are supposed to be the world would be a much better place

And where are we all 'supposed' to be?

The world would be a much better place if people stopped obsessing about trivialities like the colour of someone's skin and trying to impose their own morals and values on other people.

Imigration has got out of hand all over the world

Immigration in itself isn't the problem rather the level and type of immigration.

I wrote a long and detailed reply to several posts and then when I re-read it before posting I thought, 'what the hell' and deleted the vast majority of it.

There is so much ignorance and deflection in this thread that it just seemed such a ballache to reply to all the points raised etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
Well, generally speaking, football supporters are not the brightest of the bunch.

now ur just being ignorant and on the same level as these racists on here, just because some loves a game doesn't make them the same as the racists fans that love the game, i just wanted to point that out. its like me saying "generally speaking ATS users are paranoid and probably have schizophrenia"

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Originally posted by InfoKartel

now ur just being ignorant and on the same level as these racists on here, just because some loves a game doesn't make them the same as the racists fans that love the game, i just wanted to point that out. its like me saying "generally speaking ATS users are paranoid and probably have schizophrenia"

Beat me to it. Was gonna post pretty much the same thing.... +1

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join