It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NUCLEAR RADIATION EVENT in South Bend Indiana USA + Call to NRC Hotline

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well, this is odd.. the count hits 7000 at one point..

Found this video via a tweet, thought it worthy of sharing with you all as this may be important for some reason.
I'm actually looking at the blackcat website right now and the count is down to 17.

Very unusual event though.
This video is basically a guy telling us about the event and some of the numbers he sees as they go higher and higher, He also discusses another person who was reporting this on YT too. Although no known 'events' have occured, the numbers seem odd.. Perhaps a random pocket of radiation hitting the area or something else?

I'm sure sopme of you over the pond there will have some answers.. either way, heads up..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thats like 2 hours form me ill look into this because im worried now. Indiana doesnt have any nuclear plants at all so where did it come from gonna dig now.
Did some checking nothing is coming up hopefully a bad detector ill wait and see will check back later.
edit on 7-6-2012 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

I hope it's only a technical error somewhere.. can't be something major or else we should have heard more..
Plus, maybe, other stations should have been getting some higher readings too, depending on wind speed etc etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I wonder if this could be an exposure of some type of device?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I sure hope TPTB haven't set off an underground nuclear device in the hopes it will create a New Madrid Fault megaquake.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here in mo. I saw a HUGE amount of what could only be described as chem trails littering the morning skies today.

Now I do not ever jump on the chem trail issues or discussions but after reading this thread it is what stands out most to me now.

Were the chemtrails placed there to thwart the effects of something ever more dangerous in the atmosphere or could it be even more diabolical and just the opposite?

Could it be Fukishima radiation?

How can numbers go so high and then sail back down in such a short period of time?

Are there chemicals which could throw off the actual readings so as to avoid panic?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
it appears he made this at 12:15 AM so im unsure what the measurements would be now or if they were even authentic. you would think if it was a true reading you would be picking it up down wind in a linear fashion but perhaps not.

we are expecting rain today and i'm in eastern PA so i'll see if anything is above normal Fukushima levels.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The numbers are down to 17 on the blackcat site.. am still watching it.. does not seem to be changing at this time.. perhaps it was a glitch.. but what a glitch!!!

If it's a false alarm, then how the heck has it happened?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Thanks for posting Extralien. I live in Indiana and am about an 1 1/2 hour drive to the location stated.

A little worried because the Youtube poster received the information from 2 different sources, but then seems to be promoting his channel quite a bit.

South Bend is home to Notre Dame (university: "the Fighting Irish")/

I'll dig around some more and see if I can find anything...if so, I'll post.

Thanks again.

edit on 7-6-2012 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
We have the Kokomo hum pretty close to this wonder if its connected in any way. Maybe one of their nuclear tbm had to vent still hoping a false reading my woman is prego we dont need the extra rads.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That is a very good thought..

Does someone have a chemical that can kill radiation like that ?

But why release a tonne of rad then hit it with a cleaner?

Is it deliberate rad pollution to sterilise people/animals??

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall

Thanks for posting Extralien. I live in Indiana and am about an 1 1/2 drive to the location stated.

A little worried because the Youtube received the information from 2 different sources, but then seems to be promoting his channel quite a bit.

South Bend is home to Notre Dame (university: "the Fighting Irish")/

I'll dig around some more and see if I can find anything...if so, I'll post.

Thanks again.

keep in mind that two different sources were probably the same person uploading them to two different sites.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Note that these are generally run by individuals, and not all readings may be accurate. Do not panic because you see a high reading. Someone could be getting invalid readings.

Blackcat rad

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Interesting as there was an even but they are saying nothing escaped.

Nuclear Event in USA on Thursday, 07 June, 2012 at 17:11 (05:11 PM) UTC.
Description
Engineers at the Davis-Besse nuclear reactor near Toledo found a pinhole coolant leak in a pipe weld Wednesday evening while doing a walk-down inspection of the plant.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have some family in that immediate area, so it's a cause for concern for me. Here's another video update.
I don't know much about how these systems work, so I won't comment on functionality.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Nuclear power plants, are just that, plants. They are designed to last only 40 years. I'm sure there will be some agenda involving them, Fukashima was built on a fault line, is that smart? Of course not, unless you want them to meltdown. Alex Jones already had callers saying people are doing drills in Hazmat suites, on man claimed to be a police officer, and witnessed it, this was a month ago, in Indiana. If they just found the pin hole today? Thats one hell of a coincidence. Sick things are unfolding in incriments, I'm sure if this plant starts melting down, its by design.
edit on 7-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

False Alarm

"out of control readings on the GeigerGraph screen from about 11:30pm local time that occurred while sleeping. My apologies to all. I have no idea what caused this. Shut down GeigerGraph and restarted. Readings from the Geiger were in the normal range (the Geiger operates on A/C). All cable connections are tight and not loose. Am speculating between the GFI and USB Adapter and some sort of voltage spikes. The uninterruptable power supply UPS had lost power and had died - a tripped GFI. I am not going to leave the system running while not at home until I can determine and fix the problem."

edit on 7-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Interesting as there was an even but they are saying nothing escaped.

Nuclear Event in USA on Thursday, 07 June, 2012 at 17:11 (05:11 PM) UTC.
Description
Engineers at the Davis-Besse nuclear reactor near Toledo found a pinhole coolant leak in a pipe weld Wednesday evening while doing a walk-down inspection of the plant.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Yes, but not really interesting that nothing escaped. A pinhole coolant leak in a plant is not going to flood a city with radiation. It is a pinhole leak. AKA, the size of a pin.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
Nuclear power plants, are just that, plants. They are designed to last only 40 years. I'm sure there will be some agenda involving them, Fukashima was built on a fault line, is that smart? Of course not, unless you want them to meltdown. Alex Jones already had callers saying people are doing drills in Hazmat suites, on man claimed to be a police officer, and witnessed it. Sick things are unfolding in incriments, I'm sure if this plant starts melting down, its by design.

Fukashima survived the quake, it was the tsunami that did it in. So to clarify in your fear mongering, you should highlight the fact it was built next to the ocean rather than on a fault line.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by boncho

False Alarm

"out of control readings on the GeigerGraph screen from about 11:30pm local time that occurred while sleeping. My apologies to all. I have no idea what caused this. Shut down GeigerGraph and restarted. Readings from the Geiger were in the normal range (the Geiger operates on A/C). All cable connections are tight and not loose. Am speculating between the GFI and USB Adapter and some sort of voltage spikes. The uninterruptable power supply UPS had lost power and had died - a tripped GFI. I am not going to leave the system running while not at home until I can determine and fix the problem."

edit on 7-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Do you find it odd that nearby at the same time there WAS an incident?

"In a report early Thursday to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, plant owner FirstEnergy Corp. estimated the leak of radioactive coolant inside the reactor containment building at the about one-tenth gallon per minute. The report noted that the coolant was spraying from a pinhole in the socket weld of a three-quarter inch pipe at a 90 degree elbow between the reactor coolant pump and a safety valve. Reactor operators immediately began shutting down the reactor "
hisz.rsoe.hu...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join