It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Accuses IAEA of Spying, Says It Will Never Halt Enrichment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

June 6 (Bloomberg) -- Iran accused the United Nations nuclear inspectorate of spying, vowed never to suspend uranium enrichment and cast doubt on whether a deal allowing wider atomic inspections is possible.

"Iran will resist to the end" and "will not permit our national security to be jeopardized" by International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors working for Western intelligence agencies, the Persian Gulf nation's IAEA envoy, Ali Asghar Soltanieh, said today at a press briefing in Vienna. "Iran will never suspend its enrichment activities," he said.

Iran accuses IAEA of Spying, Says It Will Never Halt Enrichment

Well, we all knew this was coming. How long until Israel starts an air campaign?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think I just heard Rubio get a boner.

But seriously, isn't it their job to spy and find out what's going on instead of just being being fed a dog and pony show?
I could see the U.S. bugging them for more intel for justification.

Of course the war mongers are going to take this and run with it. Nuke-nuke-nuke, nuke-nuke(Edit: or bomb, whatever) iran.
I would keep quiet if someone had a gun pointed at my face, but apparently Iran likes to keep talking.
edit on 6/6/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/6/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It makes me laugh, because Iran sat back in the 90's and watched what Iraq did/said and is now doing/saying all the same things. The U.N. is a joke. What are they going to do, issue another warning? Another resolution? Okay, that's a plan. Didn't Saddam violate 17 of them?

Either let the Iranians build their nuclear bombs, or stop them, but quit wasting time with silly resolutions and talk. It doesn't work. The old adage is "S**t or get off the pot". It's time.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I can hear the war chants now"I told you so, I told you so"........
Isreal will jump all over this i can hardly wait for Bibi to start the ball rolling.....not!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The staggering lack of responses to so many of these threads (which are appearing at a frightening rate now) is quite worrying.

ATS is stumbling blindly into the fray of World War 3, with the whole topic receiving very little attention.

One gets the feeling that TPTB are quite happy with all the distractions they've rolled out over the past few months.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think I am partially to blame for the lack of responses on a lot of these threads. I have been putting A LOT of WWIII threads up recently. I'm not trying to be a troll and flood the forums, I just think that all of these things need to be brought to light. I hope people take them for what they are worth as information, and don't overlook them because SUICIDEHK45 started them.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I say Russia just gives them a few Topol-Ms and just shut everyone up. Their energy program is peaceful. Even if they wanted nukes, why should they not? US bases have surrounded them and US politicians are constantly threatening about war and attacking Iran. I would want something to defend myself.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Send your kids on the front line on IED clearing duty.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"Eh" whatever. This repsonse doesnt mean anything other than Iran has upped their ante and will now await for the other side's response. Next thing ya know ya know its "Iran suspends enrichment in exchange for......"

Come on is everyone on ATS 14 years old? Seen this stuff before-nothing to get panties in a wad over.
edit on 6-6-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

My son (only one kid) will be soon enough. He's in college right now, and going in as an officer. He's been in martial arts since he was six, JROTC all through high school, and a member of the local police's Explorer post. He's currently in NROTC.

So, since we're challenging each other, then why don't you move to Tunisia and keep your leftist mentality and then get back to me in a year. Your Destiny Maybe they'll be more merciful to someone like you.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I don't have leftist mentality, I have a truth mentality. Tell your son to work the IED routes for freedom of America. Why would I go to Tunisia? I am an American..
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 01:12:15 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

He's going to try for SEAL. We'll see. If not, he'll most likely go EOD or SWCC.

You should, because you seem to do nothing but make excuses for the morons who worship the child molester.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No you should leave my country and take your anti-muslim bigotry with you.

If you were a true American you would know that Muslims here are more American than you because they use the US constitution to exercise their right to freedom of religion. Reason I dont' call you a true American is because you hate other true Americans like Muslim-Americans wherever they may be.

Read the constitution

As predicted the bigotry comes out falsely accusing Muhammad of being a child molester when marrying young was normal back in those days.

It was normal back in those days to marry young, even your great great great grandparents did it. Thirdly he did not have intercourse with her until she was sexually mature back in those days

You want to talk about child molesters, talk about your own heritage. Truth of the matter is it was normal in those days.

Get over it. Don't like my country, leave it.
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 13:35:51 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
No you should leave my country and take your anti-muslim bigotry with you.

Stating facts is not bigotry. Sorry, but you can try spinning it any way you want. When I see someone saw someone's head off in 2012 simply because they don't worship the same way, I have every damn right to dislike those people and what they stand for.

If you were a true American you would know that Muslims here are more American than you because they use the US constitution to exercise their right to freedom of religion. Reason I dont' call you a true American is because you hate other true Americans like Muslim-Americans wherever they may be.

Funny. I don't consider anyone who hyphenates who they are as "true Americans". I'm simply "American". Nothing more, nothing. Sad that they identify their religion first. Why can't they simply be "Americans"? So, you talk about "freedom of religion". Are you okay with them teaching Sharia in schools? What about Christians doing the same? Or, does your "freedom" only apply to Muslims?

Read the constitution

Been there, done that. Perhaps you should.

As predicted the bigotry comes out falsely accusing Muhammad of being a child molester when marrying young was normal back in those days.

Yep, and owning slaves was normal in the 1840s. Doesn't make it right. But, maybe it does. What say you? He had sex with a child. FACT! Are you saying that if it was "normal back in those days" to own blacks, would are you cool with that? What about the Christian Crusades. That was "normal back in those days" too. Must be just fine in your mind.

It was normal back in those days to marry young, even your great great great grandparents did it. Thirdly he did not have intercourse with her until she was sexually mature back in those days

Once again, The Professional says slavery was a good thing, because our great grandparents did it! NICE!!!! As for him not having intercourse, that's laughable.

You want to talk about child molesters, talk about your own heritage. Truth of the matter is it was normal in those days.

No child molesters in my lineage. I have extensive genealogy. Maybe you come from mentally jacked up people, but then again, that's no surprise. Allah Akbar, Baby!

Get over it. Don't like my country, leave it.

Strange, I feel the same way. In God We Trust! Don't like it, leave. You don't like seeing women in short shorts, leave. You don't like me having a gun? Leave.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Stating facts is not bigotry. Sorry, but you can try spinning it any way you want. When I see someone saw someone's head off in 2012 simply because they don't worship the same way, I have every damn right to dislike those people and what they stand for.

Then you are a bigot, and America hater because there are lots of muslims in the USA

Funny. I don't consider anyone who hyphenates who they are as "true Americans". I'm simply "American". Nothing more, nothing. Sad that they identify their religion first. Why can't they simply be "Americans"? So, you talk about "freedom of religion". Are you okay with them teaching Sharia in schools? What about Christians doing the same? Or, does your "freedom" only apply to Muslims?

The one who is hyphenating them is YOU. When you call them Muslims instead of Americans and tell those muslims to go to Tunisa. You are doing the hyphenating without even realizing it.

Been there, done that. Perhaps you should.

I have and it states "Freedom of Religion" Seems you may have missed that line since your current ramblings indicate a hate for Muslims

Yep, and owning slaves was normal in the 1840s. Doesn't make it right. But, maybe it does. What say you? He had sex with a child. FACT! Are you saying that if it was "normal back in those days" to own blacks, would are you cool with that? What about the Christian Crusades. That was "normal back in those days" too. Must be just fine in your mind.

He did not have sex with a child, he waited until she was sexually mature

No child molesters in my lineage. I have extensive genealogy. Maybe you come from mentally jacked up people, but then again, that's no surprise. Allah Akbar, Baby!

When your great great grand parents married 1500 years ago I am sure some of the were younger than ten and hence child molestors.

Allah Akbar, Baby!

I will use Google Translate for that: God Is Great, Christans dont' seem to disagree on that

Strange, I feel the same way. In God We Trust! Don't like it, leave. You don't like seeing women in short shorts, leave. You don't like me having a gun? Leave.

Same God, different Name. No Muslims I know has ever objected to seeing women in shorts. No Muslims have objected to having guns, in fact I know lots of Muslims who are gun owners.

You don't like Muslims in America, then Leave.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I may have to leave eventually, since these people love America and Americans so much.

Islam Loves America

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You know white people and black people kill more people in America than muslims. Then you probably should leave

How about all the all the other terrorists in america? Do you know how many gun related deaths happen in america? A lot more than Muslims killing people. Do you know how many times lightning kill people in the USA? It is a lot more than Muslims I can assure you that. You want to save more Americans than some Muslim terrorists? Stop the drownings and gun killings in america.

Did you wonder why that person tried to do a terrorist act? Could it be that 911 happened because of our interference in the middle east.

That is exactly why OBL stated (one of 3 reasons) was the reason that 911 happened. We bombed their countries and interfered in their countries and their population is muslim. Who do you think is gonna attack us as retaliation?

You go into a black neighborhood and attack someone what are the chances that they will be black? Very high. When the attack you back what are the chances that they will be black? High again. Well DUH, get it through your head.

They are attacking us Because we bombed and interfered with their countries, not because they are Muslim.
edit on 043030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 16:07:04 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
To break the usual banter....They will not get nukes.We ALL know the government wants them for terrorist ops not defensive purposes.Israel has not invaded Iran,Iran says it wants to kill Israel,Most would see that as unreasonable.Some obviously are of the opinion the west is to blame,by our hostile occupation of the middle east.None of that matters here.We won't let them have nukes.Once they see nothing would clear the pad without getting knocked down they would go with the terrorist option.On a boat or an airliner....full of crippled orphans,who are christian and flying to the west for medical care.
It's what we do.Justified who knows?
Nobody's stopping either side so you get this, that is all.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I was hesistant to post in this thread, I will keep it simple and sweet. THE_PROFESSIONAL, please THINK and use COMMON SENSE before you post I cannnot stress that enough. Just like every debate we got into, your lack of FACTS makes me embarrass you. Everytime.

About Russia giving Iran those missiles. Know your facts. You think Russia would do that? A few? Really? Isreal has enough nuclear weapons to dominate Iran, even though they do not need it to wipe them.

Link

"No you should leave my country and take your anti-muslim bigotry with you. "

Hypocrite in a sense eh? Your anti-zionism is really getting to your head. In all seriousness, how about you step back and chill because it seems like you got a lot of hate. I like it though secretly because pissing you off in a sense, makes me happy
. Every post of yours is anti-american, anti-christian, pro-muslim. Its fine because its your opinion, but back it up with real FACTS because people just don't listen to you and think you're ignorant. If you are trying to stand for a cause, know how to approach it and take the middle man approach and look at something from both sides.

I wish to not talk about the child molesting Muhammad, that is a different subject all together. Whats up with you preaching the word of child molsters and pedophiles though? And I will shut you up before you say I'm anti-Muslim, blah blah blah blah to me. I do not believe in religion.

Ex. ATS Link

edit on 7-6-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

I wish to not talk about the child molesting Muhammad, that is a different subject all together. Whats up with you preaching the word of child molsters and pedophiles though?

Muhammad was not a child molester or a pedophile. That sort of thing was common in those days and is not limited to Muhammad.

our lack of FACTS makes me embarrass you. Everytime

I have corrected sgt with facts by showing him that why OBL attacked us on 911 was because we bombed their countries adn interfered, and 911 was retaliation and so are subsequent terrorist attacks, unlike him, who shows one link about some terrorist who was about to attack us because of our interference. One terrorist out of a billion or so Muslims.

Yet he does not think in facts when he should be looking at the reason they attack us? Well could it be because we are droning and bombing and interfering with their countries?

All facts. Him saying for Muslim-Americans to leave the USA is nothing short of bigotry and I called him on it.
edit on 043030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 16:44:09 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join