It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Duality, One may be correct to oppose Jesus theme of The Father

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So following a book embedded with more than 613 rules, has caused you to be MORE free?

That's Judaism, completely wrong team. Christianity believes that covenant was fulfilled in Christ and we are operating in a New Covenant since the night of the last supper. You'll have to pester the Jews about all those laws. Example, I just got my 4th tattoo a few weeks ago, I eat shrimp, and wear clothes with blended materials.. all in direct violation of Leviticus.

You both need to cut out the off-topic commentary. Jewish 613 rules, tattos, shrimp, clothes has nothing to do with the theme here. These are all parasitic comments with the continual off-topic rift between you two that has no place on most themes.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Two rules, and one of them is to love all people as I would love myself, which isnt a rule at all, it's a privilege. Awesome way of life. When you sow love you reap love in return. The other law is to love God, which is simple, He is Dad.

By definition that is a rule, and what does it mean to "love" God? To listen to his every command (which is a rule)? What does it mean to "love" others?

Do you mean 'affection' when you say love? Do you mean 'care' when you say love?

If so, I don't see Christians showing any affection to people of other religions or to atheists, they always show bible verses trying to convert. Obviously if you feel like something needs to change, then that is a lack of affection. You are changing it because you don't like it (no affection).

If you mean 'care', then why is it that a lot of places which help the poor they also advertise their religion? There is a difference between 'care' and 'helping someone to convert people'...

Do you 'love' sinners? Do you 'love' Satan and demons?

They also say this garbage about 'love the sinner and hate the sin', but a sinner is someone who sins so if you hate sin, you are hating who they are!

Anyway, to get back on topic, my point was that Christianity has rules in it and therefore you can not be MORE free while following it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Make a new thread. Nancy mini-mod is upset were talking about Jesus and Christianity in a thread about the antichrist and Jesus/Christianity.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

Make a new thread. Nancy mini-mod is upset were talking about Jesus and Christianity in a thread about the antichrist and Jesus/Christianity.

I think it is abundantly clear the topic is things centered around antichrist and the issues of Jesus using the term The Father.

It is not about your tatoos, you eating shrimp, and wearing this type or that type clothes. Just because anyone says your name on a thread is not the invivation to run way off the thread's topic, and likewise just because anyone says the word Jesus on a thread does not mean the entire expanse of Jesus is part of the thread's topic. In each post, the topics you bring up have to tie back to the defined subject area as part of the posting.

You know how to make a thread, go make one, and make a broad subject one so you two can talk about anything and everything about religion and argue till WWIII smokes the planet.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The Rules

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.

15f.) Relevant Content: You will not Post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums or disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

16d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on 8-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Maybe if I type a small summary of what we were talking about, people can see how this relates to the main topic...

Jesus Christ as described in the bible seems to be controlling and wanting slaves (his people are considered the 'sheep' and him the shepard), I said that if there is a duality of an antichrist then maybe there is a negative side of anti-christ as shown in the bible and another type, the anti-christ of freedom or in other words, the individualist. NOTurTypical mentioned that the anti-Christ will go against Jesus and people will be tricked into following him. I said, well if you are not looking for people to follow and worship then it doesn't even matter, not everyone has a slave-like mentality. Then he mentioned that we won't have a choice, and I began to mention how The Bible tricked people into having limiting beliefs...

So getting back on topic....

We do not know if "The Father" really is Enki because while Jesus refers to the father as "Abba", he refers to God as "Yahweh" (Jahovah).

According to Sumerian texts, Enlil (God which caused the Global Flood - a.k.a Yahweh, Jahovah) and Enki (Serpent God of The World - a.k.a Satan) are both inferior to Anu (The God of Heaven, The King of Gods).

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

We do not know if "The Father" really is Enki because while Jesus refers to the father as "Abba", he refers to God as "Yahweh" (Jahovah).

According to Sumerian texts, Enlil (God which caused the Global Flood - a.k.a Yahweh, Jahovah) and Enki (Serpent God of The World - a.k.a Satan) are both inferior to Anu (The God of Heaven, The King of Gods).

From what I can find Anu is considered the high god over the Annanaki Pantheon, and he has two sons by different mothers that competed against each other, as Enki and Enlil. I don't think we call it inferior, just the pecking order.

Enki is the most favored son, due to mom, and is the main Creator god for human kind. Enlil thinks the whole process of mixing their DNA with humans is wrong and wants Enki's creations all wipped out. Enki warns of the flood to his most favored creations.

There exists the Father to Enki and Enlil, which is Anu the head god over the Annunaki Pantheon.

So, can agree that Jehovah/Yahweh is Enlil. Enlil is considered the god that wants rid of the Enik creations, and usually that is the Satan side. So, Jesus calling Jehovah as god isn't good.

There is also the Father for mankind in the sense of Enki is the main creator god for humanity. Enki would be considered a loving and helpful god to humans, and the loving and benevolent god considered good.

Anyway one slices the Father concept, one comes up with the Annunaki clan and that just doesn't play out to become a valid concept for god in this day and age.

So, since Jesus appears to have the wrong concept for what is god, the anti-Christ or anti-Jesus would be the more correct if that element speaks to the correct god concept, which isn't the Anu clan.

Jesus reincarnate can't happen along with this same old Anu theme as the Father, else he becomes invalid. If the Jesus reincarnate corrects his speaking for The Father and god being other than Anu and more along the lines of the Unversal Force, the natural order of the universe, etc. , hen and only then, does the Jesus concept take on validity.

The Ante prefix likely better puts that difference better than the Anti prefix, just that most only speak in the latter term.

www.biblestudytools.com...

The teaching of the Fatherhood of God takes a decided turn with Jesus, for "Father" was his favorite term for addressing God. It appears on his lips some sixty-five times in the Synoptic Gospels and over one hundred times in John. The exact term Jesus used is still found three times in the New Testament ( Mark 14:36 ; Rom 8:15-16 ; Gal 4:6 ) but elsewhere the Aramaic term Abba is translated by the Greek pater [pathvr]. The uniqueness of Jesus' teaching on this subject is evident for several reasons. For one, the rarity of this designation for God is striking. There is no evidence in pre-Christian Jewish literature that Jews addressed God as "Abba. " A second unique feature about Jesus' use of Abba as a designation for God involves the intimacy of the term. Abba was a term little children used when they addressed their fathers. At one time it was thought that since children used this term to address their fathers the nearest equivalent would be the English term "Daddy." More recently, however, it has been pointed out that Abba was a term not only that small children used to address their fathers; it was also a term that older children and adults used. As a result it is best to understand Abba as the equivalent of "Father" rather than "Daddy."

There are very few choices for a god that is a father concept that involves heaven, and the Annunaki are the only one that pops up in the pre-flood history.

edit on 8-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Ante Christ elements for the Father

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I agree with you completely, rather than worshiping any of the Anu clan, we should just recognize that the universe (The All) is conscious and realize that we are a part of that universal force.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I agree with you completely, rather than worshiping any of the Anu clan, we should just recognize that the universe (The All) is conscious and realize that we are a part of that universal force.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

OK, good.

Unfortunately, Jesus appears to have been stuck at the Anu Clan level, so his view of god is not valid. Big problem, as that means all the Christians are going to have the problem of also being invalid.

What this supports is the Adam Weiskopf gang in Germany had the best view of things, early on, via these same considerations and the view that Nature was the true god concept. So, the Mason 33rd level or the Illuminists views appear to be the most correct, as all the Abraham sourced religions appear to be the Anu Clan.

It gets down to the issue that everything is the product of nature, and it appears to have an intelligent designer, but mother nature pays little attention to human kind yet nature does impart knowledge to humans on how to harmonize with it and make use of the intelligent designs.

Nature made humans, the Annunaki interfered in that process, and that put a big bump on the evolution curve for Earth, but evolution is still a valid concept.

So, where common sense and reason lands is the Annunaki appeared to be the concept for god in these old times, but in the present times this superior being theme meddling on Earth for gold and human genetics, isn't considered god. What we have left from that messing with human genetics is this type O blood with Rh negative signature, as part of the evolution bump.

Leaving the issue that the so called Christians are stuck at the same level of Jesus with god, the father who are in heaven, are illitarate of the truth and present bogus concepts, incomplete truths, and many false teachings.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Adam Weishaupt is one of the Mason types from Germany around the 1800s, but a Mason with a bigger plan called the Illuminati of Bavaria.

The Illuminati following considered the teaching of morality without the need for the church and really wanted everyone's moral character so solid and omnipresent that government would be reduced. Adam Weishaupt knew the group was on difficult ground as the church would oppose loss of control, and that is perhaps the only reason the Illuminati are not well appreciated these days. Weishaupt even appreciated the Jesus theme for the moral character his taught, but not for being god.

Both Adam Weishaupt and Thomas Jefferson appeared to have been Diests, and associated with some of the most level thinkig of our times.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wishaupt [sic] seems to be an enthusiastic Philanthropist. He is among those (as you know the excellent [Richard] Price and [Joseph] Priestley also are) who believe in the indefinite perfectibility of man. He thinks he may in time be rendered so perfect that he will be able to govern himself in every circumstance so as to injure none, to do all the good he can, to leave government no occasion to exercise their powers over him, & of course to render political government useless.
—Thomas Jefferson[21]

---------

Wishaupt [sic] believes that to promote this perfection of the human character was the object of Jesus Christ. That his intention was simply to reinstate natural religion, & by diffusing the light of his morality, to teach us to govern ourselves. His precepts are the love of god & love of our neighbor. And by teaching innocence of conduct, he expected to place men in their natural state of liberty & equality. He says, no one ever laid a surer foundation for liberty than our grand master, Jesus of Nazareth. He believes the Free masons were originally possessed of the true principles & objects of Christianity, & have still preserved some of them by tradition, but much disfigured.

--------

As Wishaupt [sic] lived under the tyranny of a despot & priests, he knew that caution was necessary even in spreading information, & the principles of pure morality. He proposed therefore to lead the Free masons to adopt this object & to make the objects of their institution the diffusion of science & virtue. He proposed to initiate new members into his body by gradations proportioned to his fears of the thunderbolts of tyranny.

---------

In harmony with Jefferson's assessment of Weishaupt, and contrary to present-day popular myth, Weishaupt was not seeking to create a secret society whose aim was to enslave mankind, but one which sought to liberate man and cultivate his freedom and morality. Weishaupt writes of how any person wishing to join the Order of the Illuminati out of a thirst for power is acting contrary to the society's aims

-----------

Weishaupt was initiated into the Masonic Lodge "Theodor zum guten Rath", at Munich in 1777. His project of "illumination, enlightening the understanding by the sun of reason, which will dispel the clouds of superstition and of prejudice" was an unwelcome reform.[18] Soon however he had developed gnostic mysteries of his own, with the goal of "perfecting human" nature through re-education to achieve a communal state with nature, freed of government and organized religion. He began working towards incorporating his system of Illuminism with that of Freemasonry.[18]

He wrote: "I did not bring Deism into Bavaria more than into Rome. I found it here, in great vigour, more abounding than in any of the neighboring Protestant States. I am proud to be known to the world as the founder of the Illuminati."[citation needed]

What one tends to find is both Jefferson and Weishaupt appear to have seen the Jesus theme in the correct light of being a teacher of morals. Weishaupt appeared to emulate the wants of Jesus in many ways, sans trying to play god or need to call one's self as the son of god. You teach morals by showing them in much the same fashions as the old TV series Andy Griffith or Andy of Mayberry show did with most of its episodes.

Weishaupt appears to have did this without the need for a Daddy or Father concept, but more along the lines of seeking truth and finding the concept of god was all about nature and harmony with nature.

<< 1  2   >>

join