It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats as Alien spies?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

That's where I went with it immediately lol. I didn't even see that someone else posted it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I was sitting here thinking what a load a bull padook this was and
until I clicked on your video....

Then I was like
and
and lastly,
....Maybe. Just maybe...
edit on 6/3/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If this is the case them my cats are defective! All they do is eat sleep and poop. Tey also do NOT know what I am thinking,as they are always trying to climb up into my chair when I don't want them there.Cats as spies? No,if for no other reason than that they are far too lazy!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

You have cat to be kitten me right? I had a feline something was fishy.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

I believe the domestic cat was given to ancient Egyptians as a gift from the "Visitors"
and i believe that there is some connection to them even now.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
They live among humans and go out at night to report in.

My cat always seems desperate do go out at night. Doesn't act up half as much when she wants to go out during the day.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
In sci-fi literature, the concept of cats being aliens spying on us in their apparent innocence goes waaay back.

Actually, the same concept has been used for dogs, butterflies, dolphins, etc.

Maybe all of these are part of the program?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

Thats an idea thats been kicked around before,so your not crazy.Especially alien abductees get the suspicion that cats are "spys".I have talked to 100's of abductees and this has come up several times.I feel that cats are native to this planet but they are more sensitive to things than we are.You gotta wonder what they are seeing when there is nothing there!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by Seagurt

Oh number 6 is because of milk on a baby's breath.
Nothing sinister.

That makes sense!!! Thanks for the input!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I occasionally think Zilly is part ailen when she wakes me up in the morning beeping my nose with her paw and I awake to see huge yellow eyes staring at me! She sleeps most of the time though and loves to play with the feather duster! And she hates the wet weather! I dont think she is really an ailen, just my furry companion and we have helped each other. Me with my depression and I in helping her overcome her traumatic past before the RSPCA rescued her and I took her under my wing.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
When I saw this thread, I knew I had to click on it! Since I was a child, I have thought of cats as alien spies, or just aliens observing humans. What better way to see the intimate details of a human's existence? I love cats and always have, however they spook me with their looks at times. It's like they look into my soul or something. I'm not kidding, they really make me feel that way sometimes. I also know that they love me, I treat them well and have genuine feelings of warmth, call it love or whatever, towards them and I know they sense it.

Funny story, we just brought a stray cat into our home some months back. It's funny how he came to us one day out of nowhere and never left. It seemed like he was on a mission to come to us. He's super friendly and so endearing to anyone who meets him. He seemed like a kitten the way he knew nothing about how to live in a house like a house cat. He would watch our other cat alllllll the time. She would hiss at him and growl and sometimes swat at him, but he wouldn't even flinch, always with a happy look on his face, just watching. He didn't even know how to work a door, or move a curtain. He would look amazed when he saw her do these things. Ok, the funny part..... He would be in the bathroom with us and totally watching us, like getting right next to the toilet and listening and trying to look in. When I was wiping (sorry TMI) one time, he literally repositioned himself to watch more closely. Creeped me out and I shooed him away.

Also, I've had cats that would try to get up close to us while we were having sex. Weird how they would watch, we would kick them off the bed because it was too weird.

What is curiosity? The irresistible urge to observe, experience, learn? I am insanely curious about everything. It seems cats are the same. They need to learn and see and do things. Maybe someone programmed them this way? Just thinking out loud (or rather in type).

Anyway, I don't know if they are connected to aliens or not, but a lot of the theories and ideas thrown around here in this thread and elsewhere do make me feel less silly for thinking it myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
LOL my cats would be such worthless spies. Unless you are cracking open a tin of Fancy Feast, they really can give two squats about much of anything. My older outdoor cat may be plotting on the local field mice population and how he can destroy them all via one cat army, but as soon as the hunt is over, there he is in his bed on the porch, usually fast asleep or half-sleep with his paws in the air.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't think even aliens could convince cats to do anything they don't want to do. At least thats been my experience. Now dogs..maybe...LOL If you strapped a ham to somebody my dog would track him to the ends of the earth and would be happy to report back their every movement.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

those pesky flies, the ones that just site there looking at you
like little fighter jets,And dont forget those eyes

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think the part that gets me is thinking that my cat could take me out if I were smaller than her. Housecats are really not so different than lions and tigers. Scary thought..they are born hunters.

I love my cats, though. They are the perfect companions. They don't ask for much, spend a lot of time sleeping, you can leave them for a weekend with food, water and a potty and when you return, they might look up, maybe rub against you. If I tried that with the Jack Russell, the house would be in pieces.

I have an elderly cat that I really think might have been an alien that got trapped in a cat body. My whole family agrees she is most uncatlike. Very awkward. And aptly gray. She tucks into me at night and won't budge no matter how much I shift or move. My other cat is my watcher. She is a tuxedo with the greenest eyes but when you take her picture, her eyes are always white. I don't mean reflective..just white with black slits.
She follows me like a security detail and watches me online. I wonder..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Almost all of the cats I have ever owned have chosen me, not the other way around!! Pretty interesting!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagurt
Ok, I know its crazy, but I have had many interesting discussions with people about this, partly because they don't know what to make of it.

So here are a few things to point out.

1) They kinda look like greys, the little mouth and nose, big eyes and when the ears are pulled back, an egg shaped head.

2) The fact that the Egyptians held them in high regard, and the fact that there is much speculation about Aliens, the Pyramids, etc etc.

3) They have been domesticated for such a long time, and live in our homes, have free roam of the streets, wouldn't they be the perfect spies???

4) They seem to be aware of things we are not, constantly looking into corners and following things with their eyes.

5) Alot of paranormal goings on are associated with these fluffy balls of fur, none of which are really proven...

6) They suck babies breath while they sleep, or rather, lol, there have been cases of cats sleeping on an infants neck and suffocation has ensued. (Trying to eliminate mankind???)

Just wondering what the community thinks
if not cats, perhaps turtles? How about better suited suggestions of animals who could be alien spies, and not just the Grey variety.

Ooh! Lobsters!!! Or Prawns!!!

This is a "what if" thread, I have had these thoughts, but don't take it too serious, I have 2 wonderful kitties of my own, and I am also a Schizotypal, which accounts for the weird connections!

Please no one go out and round up cats thinking that they are indeed spies, I have a feeling PETA may watch this thread!

Lets not try and take this too seriously, but lets also stay objective!
I am interested to hear if any others have had thoughts such as these, and also what other animals would be well suited for the job!

Have fun!

What If you are crazy?? You did start by saying "I know it sounds crazy"....

1) Cats don't look like grays ,cause no one knows what greys look like and there actual existence.

2) So does that mean cows are aliens to? They are held in an higher regard in India.

3)Dogs and birds have been domesticated just as long. Are they spies to?

4) You are massively assuming

5) Like what?

6) Cats do not suck the air out people ,especially babies. Seriously!! Cats love laying on top of things and people. Doesn't make them alien assassins.

Lobsters and Prawns are scavengers , does that make them aliens? They have an endo-skeleton ,does that make them aliens. You need your head checked.

If you are not serious about the jargon you have posted then why post it?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GiodanoBruno

Simply to open a discussion on the idea.

Perhaps you should have your anger checked, I have clearly pushed a button, or perhaps it is just a general intolerance to thinking outside the box. All I did was propose a question, not assume anything, just stating starting points which could go in any direction, it would have been quite bland to post just the title and then in the subject "Ok Go!"

Now if I was to post this as "I KNOW CATS ARE ALIEN SPIES!!!!!" that would qualify my to have my head checked.

And by the way, I do pay very good money every week to have my head checked, and I am a diagnosed Schizotypal, I have no problem with that, and as also mentioned, it accounts for the "ideas of reference associated". I do have a PD, yes, and questions need to be asked to either validate or debunk.

You offer no debunking at all, only a personal attack on me, which I cant understand why... Oh well, call me an idiot, or stupid, or whatever else suits your fancy, I just cant believe how upset you've become, all the while I laugh at your attack.

This post was created half jokingly, to open a discussion on THE POSSIBILITIES or PROBABILITY!

I would thank you for your post, but you have not contributed anything besides aggression and intolerance toward different thoughts, that do not correspond to your idea of reality.

Either way, take care of yourself, and have a pleasant day!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

Some people just have no sense of humor.
Second line.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This reminds me of that cartoon Kid VS Kat.
They are here to steal all of our fishy frisky bits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join