It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Firstly - why does there have to be a WW3?

Secondly, taking the fact that there "has" to be one, sure, we'll send some radioactive dust and the rubble from our houses once our survivors have hand built a wooden boat capable of crossing the atlantic again and managed to weave a sail for it.

Thirdly - in reality - what is this obsession some people have with wanting to pick fights, or seemingly wanting war for the sake of it?

Don't get it, never will.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Germanicus
Our Government jumps down on its knees for America. Its sickening. We need a Federal Government that has some spine about it.

From your posting history I guess you wont be bothered too much if your Government bends over for China though eh?

Well, I dont think much of how America treats us. I know you dont see it because you are American but the US Government does nothing but screw us over. It does not have our best interests in mind.

China on the other hand has been more than fair. And the fact is China is our economic future.

America offers little. We dont trade with you much and like I said,you guys screw us over.

Being right next to China makes an alliance logical too.

Nothing about the allaince with America makes sense.

I dont want America and Australia to be on different sides. We have no problem with either China or America. It sucks that we are forced to choose. It also sucks that the US has put us in a difficult situation with China by increasing Troops you send to NT. There is no need and it is one of many examples of how your Government does not care about the interests of its friends. There is no problem here. The only problem is the US.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Our Government jumps down on its knees for America. Its sickening. We need a Federal Government that has some spine about it.

From your posting history I guess you wont be bothered too much if your Government bends over for China though eh?

Exactly... If they're not leading, they surely will continue following.... What it comes down to is do you want to follow USA or China.... Pick your poison

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I read your lone voice with a few supporters. What you fail to realize is that yours isn't the only Australians voice I've heard. I know many Australians who I have worked with over the years. They seem to have a much better grasp on reality than do you.

No offense.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You say USA continues to screw over Australia all the time... Can you give 3 examples of how we screw you guys over? If it happens all the time, Im sure you have a book of examples/incidents to share with all of us...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
One option not often mentioned in a WWIII scenario is China and the US on the same side.

www.cnn.com...

U.S. defense secretary announces new strategy with Asia.

An article from our friends at CNN that talks about US/China cooperation of naval forces in the Pacific.

China has literally invested way too much into America to desire a war with us. Why punch the golden goose in the face? One that has thousands upon thousands of nukes? No, I don't foresee China coming to war with us any time soon. The battle ground will be in the middle east (it already is.), not in the pacific.

Nobody would beat those guys together hey

Like Spain and Portugal or US and Russia.
So you think China could stab Russia in the back? I am sure there will be some interesting developments at the very least in relation to who is officially friends with who.

US/China would be scary.
I guess its what we have now in a way. I just cant see China making all those gains only to play second fiddle to America. It does not seem their style.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
All i can say is good luck china... Myself and everybody else in my area know the woods better than they ever could, and i for one am a great shot, so, i'll be waiting... And if Europe don't help us, then they would deserve what happens when we're gone.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I read your lone voice with a few supporters. What you fail to realize is that yours isn't the only Australians voice I've heard. I know many Australians who I have worked with over the years. They seem to have a much better grasp on reality than do you.

No offense.

Well like I said Hiroshima, a guy that defends Hiroshima is no friend of mine. I think it is you who is deluded and it will come back at you. Part of me does hate America and its because of people like you. The defenders of Hiroshima.

And why are you so rude? I hust tried to be civil even though I think you are a #. You just cant help but be rude and insulting now can you? neoamerican
edit on 2-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yeah I've read your previous posts about Hiroshima.

Get over it and yourself. It happened and whether you like it or not it saved lives, Millions of them.

Deal with it

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I think they realize invading Russia is easier than invading america with that billion man army. Then they secure oil and uranium..plus the centers to enrich. I'm sure they some, but more never hurt, right? So, considering that, I think China would leave the option of going to war with Russia open (though I don't know if they would, or should, concidering they seem to get along well enough. It would like the US going to war with Canada. Why strike your best bud to the north?). And I agree, China + US = Juggernaut. Also, I don't think either would play second fiddle. Both would be respected as the super powers they are, and continue to enjoy that pacific trade, which if CNN isn't blowing smoke, is going to be untouchable.

See, people wonder why China is willing to pour all this coin into the US knowing they're never getting it back, and it's to build an alliance that, as you stated, will reign a long time, and up in the history books with the most powerful and influential in human history. Australia as well as India will be the biggest benefactors of this alliance outside of the big two, ofcourse. And the wars stay far away from both nations. You know, where they are now, in africa, the middle east, and once europe collapses, it again. This isn't a coincidence that this is how things are already being down, when it comes to blood shed. Neither of these nations want bloodshed that close to home. It's easier to have a happy population when all the wars are on the other side of the world.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: spelling and idk how the last of it was cut...so i'll just trim it to that.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: an after thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

You say USA continues to screw over Australia all the time... Can you give 3 examples of how we screw you guys over? If it happens all the time, Im sure you have a book of examples/incidents to share with all of us...

America screws every country. Have a look into what your Government does top Hatian rice farmers.

But..

!. Risks our friendship with China and our economy/future by sending troops to NT and talking about a drone base.

2.Screwed us out of having nukes ( daas has a thread on that )

3. Recently you put political pressure on us to pass these stupid terror related laws that affect the sale of certain chemicals amongst other things. It is sold as security but is no more than monopolizing for your corporations. I read that Universities are pissed as well because it will affect them.

America are Imperialists. That is why so many protest. You force unfair deals that are in your favour.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Get over it and yourself. It happened and whether you like it or not it saved lives, Millions of them.

Deal with it

That is horrible.

Edit- If condemnation was concensus, the world would be a better,safer place.

Hiroshima did not save lives and I doont care about numbers of other raids btw.

I hope you say the same if one or more of Americas cities are nuked.

Guys like you set the precedent.

What do you think of Dresden? Pro-Dresden as well?
edit on 2-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Had Hiroshima and Nagaski never occurred and WW2 stayed conventional toward the end it was a war of atrittion, Those 2 bombs save millions of American lives and the also saved millions of Japanese lives,from bullets, and starvation.

IT happened that no one can change, the simple fact had Japan not started the War those bombs would have never been dropped.

As well as ushering in the modern age of nuclear power and medicines that has saved millions from death and freezing.
edit on 2-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

What are you on?

Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Pearl Harbor, or any other place on the planet where civilians have been killed are travesties. But, sometimes, in the real world the lesser of two evils is what you have to choose.

This isn't an academic study in possible theoretical outcomes. What you always seem to leave out is the root cause of what started the whole situation in the first place. But, I guess you'll have some sort of twisted view on that as well.

I see a pattern in your flawed logic.
edit on 2-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

America screws every country. Have a look into what your Government does top Hatian rice farmers.

But..

!. Risks our friendship with China and our economy/future by sending troops to NT and talking about a drone base.

2.Screwed us out of having nukes ( daas has a thread on that )

3. Recently you put political pressure on us to pass these stupid terror related laws that affect the sale of certain chemicals amongst other things. It is sold as security but is no more than monopolizing for your corporations. I read that Universities are pissed as well because it will affect them.

America are Imperialists. That is why so many protest. You force unfair deals that are in your favour.

So lets reverse things and imagine that Australia had all the "power" that the United States has, when forming deals around the world dont you think they would 'cook' deals into their own favor too??? Thats what powerful players always do, in business, in life, in geo-politics the person with the power always gets the better part of the deal. You cant hate on USA for being more powerful/smarter than Australia when they negotiated deals with one another...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Europe was so scared of Hitler they handed him The Rhineland, Austria, and the Czech Replublic on a silver platter just so they could avoid warfare with Germany. You want to call America and Americans cowards but lest you forget we had to go in and rescue your dandy countries b/c you wouldnt stand up for yourselves in beginning of it. Funny how you don't mention that.

Whether you like it or not, the USA played a HUGE role in ending world war II. I am not ignorantly saying that we did it alone, to say that is almost as absurd as saying that the Allies had world war II all but won until the USA jumped in. Had Hitler had to face the USSR alone on 1 front, who knows what would have happened.

Whether you like it or not, the USA played an integral role in the liberation of Europe. Ever hear of D-Day?

You can hate the USA all you want, but at least get your history right.

Have you seen how China treats its own citizens?

Have you seen how soft and pathetic Europeans are in general? What makes you think we need your bull# alliances to fight anyone? We single handidly took down Iraq in 3 weeks while we were kicking ass in Afganistan. Our army is hardcore and our soldiers are bad ass mother#ers. I'd love to see china try to invade America. Our street gangs would kick the # out of Chinese police/military alone. Unlike you soft ass pacifist cowards, we are a violent nation. We love guns. We love UFC.

I've been to europe. I'm a head taller than everyone. All the Europeans in the streets parted when me and my cousins were rolling through. Except for Scotland and England, everywhere I went, you all look malnourished. You all have #ty ass tattoos. Your men dress like sissies/dandies/women. They like to smile, and dance, and a bunch of naively happy pussies.

Come to Los Angeles dressed in your capri shorts, baby blue collared shirt, mowahawk mullet hair, seashell necklaces, and you'll get the # kicked out of you. Take a visit to the hospital, on us.

My point is, our general populace's are quite different. If push came to shove, you'd definitly want us on your side. Its a fact. Would we want you on ours? maybe to do the dishes or our laundry.
edit on 2-6-2012 by ANIMALM0THR because: mispell

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just throw the US politicians vs Chinese politicians in a royal rumble

They should be fighting it while we watch perhaps at the olympics this could be new event?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Just throw the US politicians vs Chinese politicians in a royal rumble

They should be fighting it while we watch perhaps at the olympics this could be new event?

Well I heard that they added pole dancing to the olympics so Im sure we could get this once passed too

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Had Hiroshima and Nagaski never occurred and WW2 stayed conventional toward the end it was a war of atrittion, Those 2 bombs save millions of American lives and the also saved millions of Japanese lives,from bullets, and starvation.

IT happened that no one can change, the simple fact had Japan not started the War those bombs would have never been dropped.

As well as ushering in the modern age of nuclear power and medicines that has saved millions from death and freezing.
edit on 2-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Like I said. You guys are to blame if America gets nuked. Not China or Russia. And you will have to thank them for it. A swift victory is a good one isnt it?

Are you pro-Dresden too? Not many people know about Dresden.

If we all condemned America nad Britan Governments for these cowardly acts, the world would be a much better place right now.

Instead, we can justify these acts because people like you guys have the guts to say you support them.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What are you on?

Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Pearl Harbor, or any other place on the planet where civilians have been killed are travesties. But, sometimes, in the real world the lesser of two evils is what you have to choose.

This isn't an academic study in possible theoretical outcomes. What you always seem to leave out is the root cause of what started the whole situation in the first place. But, I guess you'll have some sort of twisted view on that as well.

I see a pattern in your flawed logic.
edit on 2-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

The means does not justify the end. Your logic is flawed. And demonic.

so you are pro Pearl harbour then? That is what you just said.

because we all know that Japan was goaded into the war by America. You guys had santions on the ( surprise surprise) amongst other things. They had to attack Pearl Harbour didnt they? You guys started it with your snactions. What had they done to you?

And what are you on?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join