It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Elizabeth Warren's Composite Grandmother

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: VIDEO SHOWS ELIZABETH WARREN TELLING TALL TALE OF 'COMPOSITE' GRANDMOTHER

The day after she announced her candidacy for the U.S. Senate, Democrat Elizabeth Warren told the convocation at the University of Massachusetts-Boston: "My grandmother drove a wagon in the land rush to settle territory out west. It was 1889, she was 15 years old…She lived to be 94, to see her youngest grandchild--that's me--graduate from college…

VIDEO PROOF

Warren's maternal grandmother died in 1969, the year before Warren graduated from college, and her paternal grandmother was only 2 years old in 1889.
The details:
Warren graduated from the University of Houston with an undergraduate degree in 1970.
Her maternal grandmother, Bethanie Elvina (Hannie) Crawford Reed was born on October 29, 1875 in Lebanon, Missouri, and died on November 15, 1969 in Wetumka, Oklahoma. While she was 94 years old when she died, her death occurred several months before Ms. Warren graduated from college.
Warren’s paternal grandmother, Ethel Virginia Jones, was born in 1887 and died in 1975, at the age of 88.
Perhaps, after the fashion

Have to make up stories to get elected? SICK

Well, here is another politician caught in a lie,
trying to use good old granny riding her wagon
trying to sway her voters like she is one of them..

How could anyone elect this women knowing this?

It has to be some agenda they have..

All they do is lie..

I am sick of these politicans...

Please people in her state
think long and hard about what you have learned..

edit on Fri Jun 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: All they do is LIE [D]ELIZABETH WARRENS WAGON RIDING GRANDMOTHER IS BULL *&%$: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The thread title is hysterical. I had no idea what I was expecting when I opened this. Good find OP, it is old watching politicians blatantly lie. I doubt many will change the voting habit of just going all D or R.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Did you just now figure out that politicians lie to get elected? It must have been a shock for you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Did you just now figure out that politicians lie to get elected? It must have been a shock for you.

Bold face liars....

There has to be an honest one somewhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren is your classic politician saying whatever the hell she want's to get herself elected.

Mass. can do better.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I've learned over the years that when people have to make up stories about their background to make themselves sound more interesting, they are suffering from a pronounced form of insecurity. They are afraid that if they lived a hum-drum life like the rest of us, then we wouldn't be dazzled by them and they would have a harder time of being accepted by the rest of us. Shame really that she is that insecure about who she is and where she came from at her age.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Elizabeth Warren is your classic politician saying whatever the hell she want's to get herself elected.

Mass. can do better.

She will probably get elected.
Think about how many people
don't know about this women
and her lies. If she lied about
something like this, then we KNOW
she has lied about MANY other things.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So much for that poignant display of pandering? I suppose her aides are going to be burning the midnight oil trying to come up with some other gimmicks to try and sell their boss. Pathetic! Lying to politicians is like bullets and guns. Can't have one without the other.

By itself a politician or a gun is practically useless. Add some lies or ammo to the equation, and it is off to the races. I know it is a morose analogy, but it make sense when you think about it. It does not matter what party is involved, because they all lie. Fortunately for the voters, this one was caught in a lie. Now it will be up to the voters to decide if this is a lie they are willing to put up with or one they are not? That my friends is the million dollar question.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Certain people just cannot distance themselves any faster from her now that she has been exposed. Kind of a pattern lately.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Look at Hilary and the sniper fire in the balkans incident that never happened fiasco
she "missspoke"
then there is wmds east north south and west of the pekoes
and I killed bin laden
the christmas underwear bomber...
bla bla bla

there sure is a pattern deafness in the voters brains

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Love ya all! Everyone of you made me laugh!
I needed that! I am not being sarcastic in the least either! I couldn't agree more!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The true deciding factor will be when people realize that R and D are all just politicians. They have managed to do what major corporations love to do. " Corner the market ". Would you like brand x are brand y. Its the equivilant of going to a resturant and ordering a coke only to find they sell pepsi. Half way through the meal you can't tell the difference.

Only adding a few new parties to our system will ever bring about the change we seek in our goverment.When there is competition people are forced to deliver.
edit on 1-6-2012 by David134 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
hey pops , dont make waves, man.

at some point ya gotta say "NO, YOU CANNOT HAVE CONTROL OVER MY TAX DOLLARS"
And lying to get the job means lying to keep the job.

makes me wonder how detached America is to the taxes they pay and the accountability for the revenue.
edit on 1-6-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So you can either vote for her because she's the lesser of two evils or you can vote for the other guy who will drive the country into the ground in the name of 'fiscal conservatism.'

I don't care what her grandmother did, she's not in my state, let her voters decide.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234
So you can either vote for her because she's the lesser of two evils or you can vote for the other guy who will drive the country into the ground in the name of 'fiscal conservatism.'

I don't care what her grandmother did, she's not in my state, let her voters decide.

It isn't about what grannie did or didn't

It is WHAT THIS LADY DID!!

Is there no self respect? NO DIGNITY!!

Makes me sick

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

makes me wonder how detached America is to the taxes they pay and the accountability for the revenue.
edit on 1-6-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Very detached, when the people see blatantly
what has been done and still tow the party
line pushing their agenda.. Read a few of these
posts *no big deal shes a liar* WE LOVE LIARS

I JUST LOVE BEING LIED TO!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think it was safe for her Grannie to assume that Elizabeth Warren was going to graduate from college with only a year left.

If you are digging for outrage, there are far better subjects to focus on than Warren. But, as the right does fear her common sense and practical ideas so much, I can see how they are making mountains out of mole hills with such a silly story.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I think it was safe for her Grannie to assume that Elizabeth Warren was going to graduate from college with only a year left.

Did she see her graduate? No, therfore Eliabeth Warren lied. As you know, this isn’t the first lie shes been caught in either.

Many wonder why we Cherokees are so insistent on Elizabeth Warren coming clean about her false claims of Cherokee ancestry. This is not a political issue to us. We don’t care if Elizabeth Warren is a Democrat, Republican, or an Independent. We do care, though, if she goes around claiming to be Cherokee and has tried to benefit from that claim….

We have researched Ms. Warren’s ancestry in the line she claims to be Cherokee through, as well as researched the collateral lines connected to that family. There is absolutely no indication of her having anything other than Caucasian ancestors…. Ms. Warren’s ancestors were not Cherokees and neither is she. We, as Cherokees, cannot allow Ms. Warren to continue on with her false claims…..

It is time for Ms. Warren to come clean and tell the truth. Until she does, we will not be silenced.
link

If you are digging for outrage, there are far better subjects to focus on than Warren. But, as the right does fear her common sense and practical ideas so much, I can see how they are making mountains out of mole hills with such a silly story.

We ALL should fear her because of her complete inability to tell the damn truth. You’d like to make it a left right thing but the fact is she’s another pathological LIAR running for office and you’re defending her. These LIARS and crooks in DC are the reason our country is falling apart.

Meh...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You'll pardon me if I don't join in on the faux outrage over petty issues in a political season.
Especially since we went to war based on LIES and yet no one has been prosecuted. I don't see you all clamoring and chattering on a daily basis to correct that outrage...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by kosmicjack

You’d like to make it a left right thing but the fact is she’s another pathological LIAR running for office and you’re defending her. These LIARS and crooks in DC are the reason our country is falling apart.

Meh...

Says the captain of the Romney train
edit on 1-6-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join