It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two 60-foot-tall trees found “snapped off” after unexplained Kalamazoo house-shaking boom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

i see what you're saying. i do think the fracking companies don't want their locations disclosed because they all know that what they are doing is NOT good and the more people know the more regulations will be put in place. i absolutely believe that the water they use contaminates the ground water and the explosions will eventually cause earthquakes. they don't want the locals snooping around.

fracking is just a possibility. i don't think it's aliens. i'm more worried about the earth cracking up. weird things are happening all over.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wow, that is rather...off-putting!
What on earth?? Snapped off side-by-side, no less!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Human I like you. I think perhaps you get a bit carried away at times. I don't get how we went from unexplained booms and fallen trees to intergalactic warfare.

Weird story. I actually found the witness believable and almost never do.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Sounds more like a mini Tunguska event... but probably was lightning

I would like to see how the 2 trees broken pieces came to rest on the ground from an above ground photo. Were they blown apart? Do they lie parallel in the same direction? That kind of info would shed alot of light on the situation.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Annnd ya just lost me.

“My house is fairly new, a 4,000 square foot home built very solidly for tornadoes and everything.

There is a lie in here somewhere, can anyone else spot it?
mmmhm...

Are you trying to say all houses have the same inherent strength against tornadoes? I can tell you from first hand knowledge a lot of people build houses meant to withstand tornadoes in tornado ally. Remember joplin? The houses there were not built the same way. You don't remember the report saying "if they had built them more like these other houses here: 'see' then lives would have been saved."

Don't look for dumb excuses to disbelieve something. Find the real issues with the story. As for me I can't really figure this out.

I have heard the strange sky sounds and strange booms. They seem to be seperate issues, but somewhat related. The booms shook my house, and they seemed really far away and very powerful. A few white clouds in the sky, so I know it wasn't thunder. plus it reminded me of being in the Army. I had the urge to get flat on the ground.

The strange sky noises cosinsided with anomalies in the earth's magnetospere. I have my experience documented, and later found a video showing the magnetoshpere weirdness at the same exact time I heard the noises. Really freaky noise, just like in that supposseddly faked kiev one. I actually heard that noise, mixed in with what sounded like a circling jet. This is all in posts of mine on ATS.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Reading between the lines, I think this guy is a secret agent. Here is my logic...First, he has a SOUNDPROOF house, which is built to withstand tornadoes. And even more importantly, what does he keep in his basement that would make him think the explosion came from there? He says he ran down there and ruled out that area...I guess his explosives were still intact.

I'm just kidding people, lol. This is very strange, but like someone else said, they should thoroughly check for any burn marks or the like. Anything that could offer some information. My first thought was fracking, or something that the oil companies are doing underground, but that is probably unfounded. Just an opinion I have that they wouldn't want to report anything similar that they caused, because they may have to stop whatever it is they're doing. Strange though, most definitely.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Mini-Tunguska came to my mind also. I presume they looked all around for evidence of a meteor hit, although taking out two trees side by side would imply a big enough one not to miss.

A lightning hit would HAVE to have left smoking evidence, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Check out "Tolec" and the Andromeda Council website for more on the intergalactic war, etc. It's actually quite fascinating, but I thought it was all over now. Rejoice, the Reptilians have been vanquished!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just to give a bit of info...

In Michigan, most homes have 32 inch centers (the space between 2X4's in the walls, it's standard) when this gentleman says "built for tornadoes".... I think he means he has 16 inch centers and not 32

I used to live about 50 miles north of Kalamazoo (in Holland, for 40 years) and as far as I know there is no oil to "frack" from the ground in that area, the water table in that part of Michigan is about 12 feet I believe, (you can dig 12 feet down and you will find water)

The other thing is that Michigan is mostly silica sand, so it's more a spongy base rather then bedrock so vibration will be more muffled, the sand shifts more easily,so it will "ripple" like water rather than "snap" as is likely in the western part of the USA.

Some of the best UFO evidence to date has happened in lower west michigan. Not saying it's related to this, but it's possible
edit on 1-6-2012 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

With all his info listed Little John's Excavating and Environmental should be easy to find. Why not give the guy a call? If he was willing to be interviewed I'm sure he'd give you a few minutes. Make a list of 8 questions, and call. I would do it but on my way out.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is less than an hour from where i live, thats freaky. Unfortunately i live on a busy coastal highway so i hear noises constantly, between the wind, the second largest lake in the world, and damn jake brakes!

Im almost positive theres no fracking in the area, but not sure.

Michigan just legalized powerful fireworks we previously had to go to indiana for.....lmao. ive never seen a firework take down a tree....

Maybe someone shot off a howitzer?

Clearly these are warning signs...but for what?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
Just to give a bit of info...

In Michigan, most homes have 32 inch centers (the space between 2X4's in the walls, it's standard) when this gentleman says "built for tornadoes".... I think he means he has 16 inch centers and not 32

I used to live about 50 miles north of Kalamazoo (in Holland, for 40 years) and as far as I know there is no oil to "frack" from the ground in that area, the water table in that part of Michigan is about 12 feet I believe, (you can dig 12 feet down and you will find water)

The other thing is that Michigan is mostly silica sand, so it's more a spongy base rather then bedrock so vibration will be more muffled, the sand shifts more easily,so it will "ripple" like water rather than "snap" as is likely in the western part of the USA.

Some of the best UFO evidence to date has happened in lower west michigan. Not saying it's related to this, but it's possible
edit on 1-6-2012 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

There appears to be oil well pumps on interstate 196 between holland and grand rapids. Or am i mistaking something else for oil wells......? Im pretty sure theres no active drilling though...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Very interesting, I live a few hours from there! I have been hearing. Booms the last two nights, but didn't think much of it since they recently announced they are lifting our firework ban, so I assumed was just people celebrating early! Now I regret not going out to investigate. Was loud enough my wife and I muted the tv to listen. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What if they lifted the firework ban to keep people noticing the booms.....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How big a firecracker would be needed to do that (in the middle of the day no less) to those trees? And both at once apparently, and enough to shake his house, make him think something in his basement had exploded?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think I know the answer.
The trees self exploded as a protest to the monsanto sh*t thats polluting the soil.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati

I used to snowmobile in the forest near Rose City. Back then there used to be some oil drilling rigs hidden deep inside those forests. Usually you could find them by following roads that seemd to go out in the middle of nowhere, yet were scrapped to allow tankers access.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Has anyone checked the remaining parts of the Broken Trees ??? Should have checked such as soon as possible to see how dry or Brittle such are.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Large fireworks????? They must really think the majority of citizens are idiots. They've used that same ridiculous reason for the massive bird kills. I would think someone with any kind of background in explosives should be able to examine the broken off trees and be able to identify if it was caused by explosives, lightning, or a shock wave.

I find it puzzling that when these loud noises occur, that the government doesn't send any kind of scientific team to the centralized location to take any kind of readings or examine the area surrounding these mysterious sounds or loud explosions. It's like they already know what's going on and there's no reason to show any interest in these reports. The media reports it and than the story dies.

With as many mysterious noises happening around the country, it's surprising the government isn't taking this seriously. I mean with all the fear mongering about terrorists trying to attack the United States, wouldn't they be sending the FBI out to investigate the source?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
hmmmm. This theory is new to me, but not to bazaar. Hope we find out soon. S & F.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join