It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Just out of curiosity, what would happen if you added some (Brandy, vodka, whatever) in it just before you drink it!

P

im not sure, it might kill the vitamin content a bit? possibly? but after taking it last night, i felt chared up so im sure having a tablespoon befor hitting the town might be beneficial

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Reporting first results.

I made the stuff yesterday evening, put it in fridge and took it first thing in the morning. I made it with baking soda and I think it ruines the tase, but it´s drinkable. I took about 2 tablespoons.
It´s over 2 hours and I can definitely say it´s working. It really feels like caffein or even Ritalin without any negative side efects
I´m quiker and more accurate in thinking, feeling balanced and good mentally. Energy level is good, but physical strength has not improved. I´m rather more relaxed. Probably I should take a bit more, but first results are very promising
. I have ADD and I know how sensitive my brain is to stimulants (I get very sleepy if I don´t make strong enought caffe for example), so I was sceptic, that this amount of C-vitamin works for me or is it working at all, but I´m impressed that it is working noticably.
My Mom doesn´t feel much different though, but she usually don´t feel anything from either stimulants nor calming stuff. Now she even feels sleepy. She drunk peppermint tea wich is calming, maybe they somehow work together. She´s going to take more now and see how it goes.
I didn´t drunk anything, because I wanted to keep effects as pure as possible. I started to eat about 20 minutes after taking and started to feel effects while eating. I still feel good. And it is different feeling from any other thing I´ve tryied. It feels very natural. At part it is like stimulant, because I think sharper and quicker, write quicker and talk more, but different is, that I feel calm and happy at the same time. Strong stimulants tend to make me impatient and easily aggitated.
Anyway I´m really glad about firts results. I hope it stays that way, because some things lost their effect after longer using.
Thank you, OP!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

When I first started on nootropics at age 46 or so (12 years ago now), my mother was all worried like certain people up thread are; 'what if they give you cancer?' 'what if they're poison...?' Of course she couldn't be bothered to read the literature as I had been.

What's a nootropic?

Nootropics (play /noʊ.əˈtrɒpɨks/ noh-ə-TROP-iks), also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, neuro enhancers, cognitive enhancers, and intelligence enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration.[1][2] The word nootropic was coined in 1972[3][4] by the Romanian Dr. Corneliu E. Giurgea, derived from the Greek words νους nous, or "mind," and τρέπειν trepein meaning "to bend/turn". Nootropics are thought to work by altering the availability of the brain's supply of neurochemicals (neurotransmitters, enzymes, and hormones), by improving the brain's oxygen supply, or by stimulating nerve growth. However the efficacy of nootropic substances, in most cases, has not been conclusively determined. This is complicated by the difficulty of defining and quantifying cognition and intelligence.

also couldn't help responding to this even though it's a bit OT:

I had age spots on my hands at 45, they're gone now and I can only suspect that the age spots you get in your brain as you get older have also resolved internally. They're called lipofuscin plaques and they're not a good thing...

I spent years topically treating an age spot on my face with zero results. A years intensive use of psychotropics and it disappeared and hasn't returned a year later! Love this 'non-allopathic' substance experimentation

There's something I've said before but it bears repeating; the internet is like a global electronic form of telepathy. For the first time in history, we can access information, compare notes and learn as quickly from each other as possible. This beats the hell out of some stuffy, incomprehensible, buried in a journal, peer reviewed by the gatekeepers, formal study. I have no doubt that somewhere the cure for all of mankind's diseases is sitting in a file drawer somewhere, having been seen 'not fit to publish' by some credentialed hack.

Amen to that!!!!!!!!
edit on 5-6-2012 by RogerT3 because: fix quotes

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
It seems my batch that is over liquified actually works fine, I'm making the new batch now by instructions, also drinking the liquid cold is much more pleasant, kinda has a paper after taste!

I also have another idea, I'm thinking I might mix the final cold solution into equal part of jelly (no sugar, no sweetener, 0 calorie) I just wanted to ask if this may change the way it is absorbed? Or possibly alter the composition enough to be non effective?

I find swallong jelly to be easier
however chasing with a natural home made fruit juice makes it a lot easier.

Why not just mix it in with a glass of fruit juice anyway?
Is there wisdom in the empty stomach theory?
For those concerned of acidification, mixing with some natural squeezed juice should compensate nicely?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
first a massive thanks to o.p dominicus for spotlighting this and megamind who got on it early and kept us all updated. i've spent the last couple hrs absorbed in this whole thread and its been rather epic and VERY compelling. something special is happening here, it feels like a genesis. i'm glad the harpies finally dropped off, initially they battled valiantly, but now i betcha all money theyre down at drugstore buying up all the vit c and lecithin.
like so many others im off to get mine and i fully expect to report back here with some amazing news...just to add fuel to the fire and also to spite these sceptic/shills scurrying around like cockroaches contaminating everything good.
so good health to everyone! ESPECIALLY my good good friend with stage 4 lung cancer, he needs this as soon as i can test it on myself.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter
Why is it necessary to use distilled water? What happens if you use regular tap water? Distilled water is almost impossible to get hold of where I am.

Hi there,
Unless you're very far off the beaten path, you should be able to find a gallon of distilled water even in the tiniest grocery outpost - I've seen it in funky little stores in backwwods places and on reservations.

You want to use it because it is very pure, just water, whereas tap water contains minerals, and maybe chlorine/chloramines, and other trace chemicals that could contaminate your results and/or disrupt the encapsulation of the C by the lecithin. I work in a lab, and we use DI (deionized) water for lots of things, for the same reason. We would use distilled if we didn't have that.
Cheers,
chericher

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Took my second dose this AM.
No effects yesterday other than stomach cramps that may or may not have had anything to do with the Lypo C and maybe anxiety, which again may not have been caused by the Lypo C.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wow this thread has exploded!

You know I am simply amazed. Its day 5 and my mind is so clear. My dreams have even been different in a way that's hard to explain. My sleep is deeper and more restful. My body's joints seem to move easier. I never felt like they were stiff before but somehow they feel like they are well oiled.

Last night I was up late and was able to read and focus without the usual dulling that occurs. Looking back on the way I was just last week I think about how tired and sleepy I was - all the time. Sleep was never very good. My mind was definitely in a serious brain fog. Last week when reading something I wrote many years ago I worried that my mental capacity was diminishing - that I wasn't as sharp and quick minded as I used to be. Now I feel like my former self from many years ago. Its wonderful.

You know I took C in pill form and in high doses but apparently that wasn't enough. This has been making me think of what else I might be deficient in. Magnesium? The B Vitamins? Everything?

One of the major problems I have had is that eating really healthy and supplementing is so expensive. We literally cannot afford it. That is why I am so excited to learn of this method for C - because it is so cheap and effective.

Now I've been researching to see if there are other things I can get effectively without spending a ton of money.
edit on 5-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I have been trying not to speak too soon, but I did end up making 2 batches of this on Sunday. I used Calcium Ascorbate and Organic Soy Lecithin. I took a big gulp of it Sunday night, but I had already eaten, and so I wasn't expecting much. I did feel a little more clear headed, but I kind of blew it off thinking it was placebo effect. I also had to run to the bathroom exactly 45 minutes after taking it, but I had been eating so I also blew that result off at the time.

Yesterday morning, I took to big Tablespoon fulls on an empty stomach, an I chased it with black coffee. I did seem to feel refreshed and clear-headed again for the day. Wasn't sure what to make of it. At lunch time, I took 2 more big Tablespoon fulls before I ate my lunch, and I had a great afternoon. Yesterday morning, 45 minutes after that dose, straight to the bathroon again. This is actually a good side-effect for me, because I am not typically regular.

So, this morning, I woke up before the alarm clock, feeling refreshed, I took my dose this morning about 45 minutes ago, chased with black coffee, no bathroom yet, feeling pretty good and clear-headed so far.

I can't say my results are as dramatic as others have portrayed, but I am starting to believe it is NOT placebo-effect. I think there may be some real benefits to this.

And, it doesn't taste all that bad. It is kind of an oily, bland rice taste, but it goes away quickly. I can take it without a chaser, it really isn't too bad at all.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have read 21 pages of this thread and decided to try it myself before posting so I could make an informed comment.
I bought the US cleaner last night along with the Now brand of Lecithin and Ascorbic acid. I followed the directions and made a batch last night. I tried a teaspoon before bed and did not notice any negative or positive changes.
I had a tablespoon when i woke up this morning at 6am before I had any breakfast or coffee.

It's about 9am now and I feel pretty good. I do feel more alert mentally and have a general sense of well being. Of course none of this can be measured, it could be because I got a good nights sleep. Usually by now I have had about 3 cups of coffee, but this morning I am still on my first and feel no negative side effects. I'll have some more of this Vit C before lunch and give another update.

I consider myself a pretty healthy person. I rarely get sick and when I do it is never bad enough to call in sick. In fact I am 49 and have never missed a day of work because of sickness in my life. I haven't been to Dr in over 15 years except for annual checkup. I am trying this simply for the sake of curiosity and due to the fact that as I am getting older I have a lot less energy than I used to have. I'll let you know if I notice any difference.

I am notoriously skeptical about claims like this but I thought I would at least give it a shot before I made up my mind.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Just out of curiosity, what would happen if you added some (Brandy, vodka, whatever) in it just before you drink it!

P

Great minds think alike! I was wondering the same thing. I make my own wine and mead and considered chasing the Vit C with a glass of vino. I see no harm in it. But I might have trouble deciding if the warm and fuzzy feeling is coming from the Vit C or the alcohol.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
For those still pondering where to purchase the items to make this. Here is a copy of my order from Amazon, who actually has some good pricing. My cleaning unit I already had, was not what I wanted to use, so got a new stainless steel one to use only for this project. At $29.00 it was a steal.

They also had the Vit C and soy non GMO lecethin pricing all over the place, these were the best I could find for what is needed. Also it was for one pound each. Hope this helps anyone still looking, This order qualified for Free
Shipping with the suppliers, so I saved a lot there.

Order Total: $59.72

Delivery estimate: June 11, 2012 - June 14, 2012
1 "NOW Foods Vitamin C Crystals, Ascorbic Acid, 1 Pound"
Health and Beauty; $16.30
In Stock
Sold by: Amazon.com
1 "New Trent CD-7810 Professional Ultrasonic Watch, Jewelry, CD and Eyeglass Cleaner"
Electronics; $29.95
In Stock
Sold by: idealpoint
1 "Lecithin Granules Non-GMO 1 Pounds"
Health and Beauty; $13.47
In Stock
Sold by: RED TAG sale

Of course, I'll be reporting my results when I make mine...

Des

edit on 5-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I've waited a couple days before posting again because I elicited some comments from cynics who told me I was experiencing the placebo effect. Fair enough... I wanted to put it to the test a bit more. Aside from experiencing more energy, I reported a sense of "well-being". I can see how that comment brought out the skeptics. A "sense of well-being" is a vague description that sounds very psychsomatic... like I was indeed convincing myself that the mixture was 'working'.

I took the liposomal C last Friday, then again Saturday and very early Sunday. I didn't take the mixture yesterday(Monday) I wanted to see how I'd feel, having laid-off the mixture for a full day. I explained a ways upthread that I have chronic pain and chronic fatigue from a combination of back\neck\hip injuries.

I took a dose (1 teaspoon) three hours ago. Results are impressive. My energy levels are incredible. The sense of well-being is here again. It's almost drug-like. It's so wonderful to have this energy but at the same time feel calm. The mixture also definitely boosts vision. (very non-medicinal terminology, sorry)

Once again, thanks dominicus!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This thread came along at the perfect time for me. My allergies were so severe this year. I looked for some advice on the internet, and discovered vitamin C as a histamine destroyer. Started taking mega doses, and felt immediately better.

But I wanted more. I became obsessed with Dehydroascorbic acid as it can cross the brainblood barrier. I wanted to flood my brain with vitamin c. This form of ascorbic acid is very hard to get, harder to make, and incredibly hard to store.

So when I read about this concoction, I was intrigued.

I have made 2 batches now. I use granular soy lecithin and vitamin c powder. I follow the instructions on page one. After I blend it for 5 mins, I put it in a lexan pitcher, and use a atomizer in the bottom and cover with a bag.I let it run for an hour. Then pour in jar.

I think its working very well. A tablespoon in the morning, one at night for 3 days now. Makes me very calm, and clearheaded.I feel like i do have more energy also.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Wow! Scary! That setup looks exactly like mine! I used NOW lecithin and vit C too. Same cleaner I got on sale at Harbor Freight last week.

I have those identical chairs in my kitchen! They were in my parents' house. They're like 50 years old.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger

Wow! Scary! That setup looks exactly like mine! I used NOW lecithin and vit C too. Same cleaner I got on sale at Harbor Freight last week.

I have those identical chairs in my kitchen! They were in my parents' house. They're like 50 years old.

A good case of synchronicity? These chairs once belonged to my parents too!

On a side note my wife saw me walk in with the jewelry cleaner and gave me a hug and kiss for buying it "for her". She said she had been wanting one for a long time....I had to wait for her to fall asleep to make my first batch so I didn't get it done until late in the evening. This morning she asked me what her US cleaner was doing on the kitchen counter so I had to spill the beans. She already thought I might be crazy now she is sure of it. She told the kids they were not allowed to drink Dr. Frankenstein s potion.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I told some close family about this. You should have seen the look on their faces when I said the words "jewelry cleaner"

Them: "Where did you hear about this again?" ...

Me: "Oh ... uh ... on that conspiracy forum I visit ..."

Them:

Me:

Yeah ... I'm "that" guy ...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

A good case of synchronicity? These chairs once belonged to my parents too!

Sparky63, maybe you and Coleyounger are twins separated at birth??? Just joking..lol

BTW, my jewelry cleaner has been ordered online, as stated previously, but instead of me going to Whole Foods or Vitamin Shoppe to get my VitC and Lecithin supplies, I think I will just order them from Amazon to avoid any delays.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well it's been three hours, second day in and I still got nothing.
And my shoulder/neck is even bothering me, feels like a pulled muscle.
I'm considering taking another tablespoonful before lunch to see if that has any effect.
That would be four hours apart.
Maybe I am not taking enough since before starting this I usually take 5-10 grams of C a day orally anyway.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sabreblade

I think thats probably the case, since you already were taking 5-10 grams, your no feeling any difference perhaps.

I was taking 1-2 grams of tablets of vit c daily, but with the liposomal version felt HUGE difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join