It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I see the zombies are still going about their business -
this is so strange. I was wondering if anyone has any
news on the Miami, Florida guy that brought all of this
to the news. Wouldn't it be about time for the blood tests
to be back?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
HI Ragiusnotiel

thanks for logging all these attacks, do you think its possible to do an updated map of all the incident.
it would be good to see if theres a pattern offer than miami and bath salts.
keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There has been another attack in Fla, a man bit into another mans bicep.

Heres the link.

newsone.com...

Oops, someone got to it first.

edit on 22-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Thank for this map, it's amazing. I am going to use it tomorrow to see if I can get to the bottom of this, or at least closer to the bottom of this. I think there could be some illegal drugs being imported into the U.S. through Miami, that are making their way through Florida and then to other locations over major roadways. That's my immediate analysis of the map.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I Know this isn't really a people-eating-people event but it is a strange event/random act of rage. At least they didn't blame "bath salts" for this one but they do believe he was "apparently on drugs, intoxicated".

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 23-6-2012 by advonjones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I know that bath salts were involved in at least a couple of these cases. Snorting that stuff must make some people snap and want to eat people alive.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KryptKeeper
I know that bath salts were involved in at least a couple of these cases. Snorting that stuff must make some people snap and want to eat people alive.

All of a sudden?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here's another one for you:

Commerce Twp teen bites dad

DETROIT (WJBK) - A Commerce Township teen was arrested for Felonious Assault after police say he bit his father. The son was also breaking dishes and threatened his father with a kitchen knife.

ETA: What caught my attention on this is that, like some of the other weird attacks we've had in this part of MI, it had this dark undertone. Something that just reminds me of an out-of-control, rabid animal.
Just my honest opinion.
edit on 23-6-2012 by SangriaRed because: adding my opinion

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SangriaRed
Here's another one for you:

Commerce Twp teen bites dad

DETROIT (WJBK) - A Commerce Township teen was arrested for Felonious Assault after police say he bit his father. The son was also breaking dishes and threatened his father with a kitchen knife.

ETA: What caught my attention on this is that, like some of the other weird attacks we've had in this part of MI, it had this dark undertone. Something that just reminds me of an out-of-control, rabid animal.
Just my honest opinion.
edit on 23-6-2012 by SangriaRed because: adding my opinion

I would think it would be more strange/rabies/zombie-like if he bit his father for no reason. Not for being confronted about stealing and pawning family jewelry. It also seemed like a last resort, after threatening to stab his father.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalamord

Perhaps after being on this planet for 37 years and seeing a good number of fights between parents and kids and adults, biting hasn't really been the choice of 'weapon'.
To me, it's just weird and messed up.

But hey that's me.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SangriaRed

No doubt it is weird, especially with the recent stuff going on. It's just that biting in a last resort kind of way (especially when your weapon is taken) seems kind of common in fights and defense situations. It would be a bit different if the son actually started eating him.

Should still keep an eye on this story as well as others. See if there are any facts that don't add up or are being covered up.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalamord

Yah I do see what you mean, it's a very valid point.
I guess...maybe I'm just getting old...but dayum I'm looking at the stuff going on...and I swore that I would never say that things are getting worse, but ya know, I'm really beginning to think things are getting worse.
Maybe just by virtue we have more people doing weird and violent things.

Get me off this crazy planet!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hello Hello Hello!

Good to be back
- sorry guys I was on vacation in the boondocks (no wifi in the place - still can't believe it's 2012 and places like that still exist
) Thank you all for submitting the news article while I was away!

I just got home and still have to unpack etc, so an update on the map and me actually combing through the last week of news will probably not happen until tomorrow, even so expect an update by late sunday evening!

Thank you all again for staying interested and keeping me & everyone else up to date!

See you guys tomorrow!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
UPDATE
Map Has Been Backdated

I am going to begin searching for new events now.
I will also post a updated written list here when I am done.

NEW EVENTS (Not already posted)
6/19 Man bited K9 Dog
6/20 Man bites security guard in supermarket
6/22 Student bites bouncer

edit on 24-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: ATS html sucks

edit on 24-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

# 6-09-2012 - HAZMAT Team Called into Medical Waste Recycling Plant
# 6-11-2012 - Confirmed: Crook Co. Man Has the Plague
# 6-13-2012 - Plague Rare in U.S., Surfacing in More Affluent Areas
# 6-13-2012 - Sacramento pastor dies from 'flesh-eating bacteria' complications
# 6-14-2012 - Woman accused of shoplifting bites Wal-Mart employee trying to block her escape
# 6-14-2012 - Neha Afreen, Reshma Banu's Infant, Murdered & Bitten By Father Because 'It Is A Girl'
# 6-14-2012 - N.Y. mom on possible bath-salt bender dies after Tasing
# 6-14-2012 - Hazmat situation sickens one and shuts down ER
# 6-14-2012 - Naked man allegedly abducts 9-year-old from bedroom
# 6-15-2012 - Woman beats deadly flesh eating bacteria
# 6-15-2012 - Man Battling Flesh-Eating Bacteria Could Go Home Soon
# 6-17-2012 - Man 'shouting incoherently,' dies of unknown causes in Texas
# 6-18-2012 - Commerce Township teen bites dad
# 6-19-2012 - Sickness in NJ courthouse remains mystery
# 6-19-2012 - Details emerge in rabid skunk attack
# 6-19-2012 - Man bites dog: WPD K9 recovers after attack
# 6-19-2012 - Naples man bites nurse, threatens to 'eat faces,' cops say
# 6-20-2012 - White Plains supermarket encounter, with teeth
# 6-21-2012 - Man under the influence gets naked, bites off chunk of man's arm
# 6-21-2012 - Monkey bite victim: 'They jumped me, they just jumped me'
# 6-22-2012 - University of East Anglia student suspended after biting bouncer
# 6-22-2012 - Move over zombies: Man left bloodied and screaming in pain after attack by 'bunch of leprechauns'
# 6-23-2012 - Anthony Giancola, Former Principal, Charged In Stabbing Rampage

last fourteen days or so

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My sister just returned from Florida. I hope she didn't bring the Zombie virus with her lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just some thoughts:

-It's been a month since the first Miami incident and the 'events' continue at a steady pace.

-There is a tropical storm hitting the Florida panhandle/ western&northern florida if 'events' increase in these areas the Synthia theory may be logical.

- Aside for 'people-eating-people' I have noticed a lot of dog attacks. Aside from that (which seems relatively normal) I have noticed a rise in other animals attacking- monkies, sharks, skunks, cats, rats etc.. which leads me to the conclusion that perhaps whatever is affecting humans is also affecting animals.

-The above thought also makes me think of the mass animal deaths of last year ( & the ones continuing this year- as I never read a cause in any of the reports on these I'm assuming [and yes.. reaching] that perhaps a mental instability caused them to not properly 'function') - and the possible correlation with human suicides/psychotic episodes. I will be checking into last years suicide statistics to see if they were higher.

-I think it would be more logical that it was the synthetic legal marijuana if it was any drug at all. Silly of me yes, but I feel people would be more inclined to use a drug that isn't highly frowned upon. Again I'm probably just reaching but I still don't believe the whole bathsalts angle.

-Methylenedioxypyrovalerone Wiki

-

Physiological/Psychological Effects
* tachycardia (rapid heartbeat)
* hypertension (high blood pressure)
* vasoconstriction (narrowing of the blood vessels)
* insomnia (inability to sleep)
* nausea, stomach cramps, and digestive problems
* bruxism (grinding teeth)
* increased body temperature, chills, sweating
* pupil dilation
* headache
* kidney pain
* tinnitus
* dizziness
* overstimulation
* breathing difficulty
* agitation/hypertonia
* severe paranoia
* confusion
* psychotic delusions
* extreme anxiety/agitation, sometimes progressing to violent behavior
* suicidal thoughts/actions

Psychiatric symptoms may persist. Physical symptoms may progress to rhabdomyolysis, renal failure, seizures, high anion gap metabolic acidosis, respiratory failure, or liver failure.

edit on 25-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: more info

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
While I can't get one definitive link that says the world suicide statistics are raising, which they are- I think I can't get them because it's not monitored yearly.

Either way, if you head over to google news and type in [suicide rise] you'll find that they're are tons of reports of suicides rising worldwide (including an alarming report that in the first 155 days of 2012 154 US soliders committed suicide.

Either way they're rising, although the rest of that theory is purely speculation and would be very difficult to prove, if it could be proven at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join