It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima new Danger at reactor #4

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

coming decades?
lets get past the comming Typhoon

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
We may want to look at these pictures from a Fukushima resident's health problems:
Blog with photos on teeth and skin problems in Fukushima
Quoting from one comment to that blog today:

Unit 4, unless by some ridiculous miracle support structure or foundation or something along those lines, will eventually sucumb to the beating it has received and topple over. It WILL happen, eventually. Once that happens it's game over, we all know that. The radiological release from just the Unit 4 spent fuel pool, not to mention what we have already experienced, is scary to think about to say the least. But even worse, we'll lose the entire site; it will be way to contaminated for any human or even robots for that matter to get anywhere near. So bye bye common fuel pool, and unit 2, and…. EVERY FUEL ROD ON SITE! That will proabably be enough radiation to end the world on the spot.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Yes, the actions of TEPCOS executives are appalling. Do the Japanese still believe in "saving face?" I have limited knowledge of their culture. I know once, suicide was considered honorable. Can anyone explain this to me, would like to understand.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
reply to post by Kokatsi

Yes, the actions of TEPCOS executives are appalling. Do the Japanese still believe in "saving face?" I have limited knowledge of their culture. I know once, suicide was considered honorable. Can anyone explain this to me, would like to understand.

Well, that guy human0815 has been downplaying the whole story from the very beginning, and he says hes in japan, so maybe hell be able to answer?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Kudos to these women. NO more nuclear power. DIE IN.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Nothing more should be said.
Looking backwards on history, many people wished they could stop the Nazis or whisper in the ears into the guy who started the experiment at Chernobyl (despite the loud protests of the local scientists who knew better).

[...] the fabric cover over the Reactor 1 building is only cosmetic, and nothing to do with preventing the radioactive materials from escaping. There was a talk, presumably from the contractors, to build a more permanent structure (more like the one they are building for Reactor 4) but that was shot down by TEPCO over the cost concerns. They wanted the badly damaged Reactor 1 building out of sight of the live cam, he says.

Enews

Looking back on 2011, 2012, millions will wish that these Tepco guys should relinquish their ownership and sit in jail instead. That with major international cooperation, NO COSTS SPARED, a sarcophagus is constructed and something done to stop the leaking into the base water table too (if indeed anything at all can still be done).

For if it goes on like this, maybe the Japanese will wish they had started to evacuate Tokyo while there was still some time.

COSMETIC cover, my ass!

This type of behavior is worthy of a Stalinist dictatorship, not modern Japan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join