It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima new Danger at reactor #4

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
reply to post by g146541

tepco is the only ones who know the data about the current situation on their property. whether that's about workers illness or the structural integrity of the reactors.

the media reports what tepco tells them and only sees what they will allow them to see. when a disaster of this magnitude occurs and the owners of the facility will not share data with anyone else in the world, somethings very wrong.

Sorry about my ignorance as I did not know that tepco will not let the dying workers even speak with their families.
How does tepco do that anyway? tape the employees mouths before they go home or do they have barracks for the employees and the dead?

It is amazing that tepco is strong enough to suppress information on this scale!

Originally posted by fenceSitter
reply to post by g146541

Well, to start out with, many Fukushima workers were Yakuza who were not exactly winners. As much as 30 %. They will keep their mouth shut even if not told. And will disappear without a trace. As long as they do pay back their debt the Nigerian landlords would not be interested in chopping off another finger and having to place it in a lead casket...
Another group were Koreans promised Japanese citizenship if one member sacrifices his life for the "national disaster". Do you think these guys are nuts? Just try to walk in their mocassins for a mile or two, I advise.
edit on 5/31/2012 by Kokatsi because: editing quote marks

edit on 5/31/2012 by Kokatsi because: agin

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

I see!
Thank you for clarifying this for me.
I had no idea the Yakuza was hiring nuclear scientists.
My bad.
Now I understand how the tepco is hiding megadeath.
How will they hide all of these bodies from the independant journalists?
I don't understand why a man would die just so he could have citizenship for the last few miserable days though.
I think rather than walking in those moccasins, i'd stay home in my living shoes.
edit on 31-5-2012 by g146541 because: elvis was here.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Im afraid the world will pay for the Japanese having such a ;laid back sub serviant attitude..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Kokatsi

I see!
Thank you for clarifying this for me.
I had no idea the Yakuza was hiring nuclear scientists.
My bad.
Now I understand how the tepco is hiding megadeath.
How will they hide all of these bodies from the independant journalists?
I don't understand why a man would die just so he could have citizenship for the last few miserable days though.
I think rather than walking in those moccasins, i'd stay home in my living shoes.
edit on 31-5-2012 by g146541 because: elvis was here.

All right!
They usually do it for their families. Koreans is Japan are second-class citizens even if for generations they have lived there and speak only Japanese. If a single member of a family unit sacrifices himself, all the rest of the family would finally gain citizenship after 60 years of struggle (no schools, no aid, open discrimination etc.)
Failed Yakuza would gain a waiver on debts which would mean their family is not tortured to death.
So it is an act o heroism.
Several people reported getting sick after exposure then they all disappeared.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
posted on 31-5-2012 @ 11:14 PM this post
u know,,,#ushima is starting too make
Buchenwald,,
sorry Germany,,only an alegory,,
look,, like a childrens experiment,,mini version,,

put a big wall around it 100 miles,,no enter zone,,
send all the worlds worlds ,,put in favorite bad guys,,
feed them,,let them roam free,,hell put up camera's,,charge admission,,whatever,,
cause they would all be mysteriously dead in 6 months,,and yet cause would be unknown,,,,hmmm
maybe its some kind of dead zone,,
could be a big,,prison?
edit on 31-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
What is "the New Danger"?
To say it is Okay for some People to visit their Home?

The Number of Dead People related to the Disaster in Daiichi is above
1.500 People, this Number included all the People who died because of the Evacuation
of Hospitals, Retirement Houses and Hospices, some Suicides and similar Cases,
there is No-One who died because of Radiation it self, but this will happen in the Future.

We estimate ca. 4.000 lethal Cases of Cancer a Year because of the Radiation,
but Thyroid Cancer offer a high healing Rate of ca. 98%!

There are and there will be Death because of Fear,
from Chernobyl we know that there will be a increase in Alcoholism and dangerous behavior!

And we know that the number of Abortion also get high,
25 Years ago more than 50.000 Women in West-Europe aborted their Babies
because of the Catastrophe in Chernobyl and because of bad and wrong Information,
the same happen now again and the Fearmongers are guilty of that,
already now they killed more Life than F'Shima itself!

My Appeal to all the pregnant Women in Doubt:

Search for the real Information, speak with Professionals and think twice,
the Danger is not that high for the People here, even in Japan,
there is 100% no need to do this in the US or Canada!
edit on 1-6-2012 by Human0815 because: spell

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The new danger - for some of you morons - is that the whole effing place might blow up
if it goes on like this,
The spent fuel rods.
Another one - constant - is that it will be swept away by the next major earthquake.

We are talking thousands of Chernobyls in that case.

THIS IS NO PICNIC.

In the meantime, the entire Pacific Ocean is being poisoned for tens of thousands of years to come anyway.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
The new danger - for some of you morons - is that the whole effing place might blow up
if it goes on like this,
The spent fuel rods.
Another one - constant - is that it will be swept away by the next major earthquake.

We are talking thousands of Chernobyls in that case.

THIS IS NO PICNIC.

In the meantime, the entire Pacific Ocean is being poisoned for tens of thousands of years to come anyway.

1535 rods in Reactor 4 > 460 tons 0r 920,000 pounds plus the water cooling it,(pretty sure it was tons and not tonnes I read),irregardless all hanging up in the air in an unstable building, in an earthquake prone country. MOX fuel at the site.

"In the event of such accidents (involving the accidental release of MOX), if the ICRP (International Commission on Radiological Protection) recommendations for general public exposure were adhered to, only about one mg of plutonium may be released from a MOX facility to the environment. As a comparison, in [sic] uranium fabrication facility, 2kg (2,000,000 mg) of uranium could be released in the same radiation exposure." A simple calculation reveals that one mg of MOX is basically two million times more powerful than one mg of uranium. This is clearly not a good thing when the plutonium-containing fuel rods in Fukushima may be damaged from the recent explosions and leaking into the environment.
MOX

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Here is a recent picture of reactor 4. I believe all of the 1500+ spent fuel rods are hiding under that white tarp. Looks pretty safe right?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
reply to post by g146541

Here is a recent picture of reactor 4. I believe all of the 1500+ spent fuel rods are hiding under that white tarp. Looks pretty safe right?

I see a burnt building, I have seen those in many places.
How do we know what is where there if the Yakuza is apparently in control of the place as per another poster?
Are they breaking the silence now?
Seriously folks!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

We have a Melt-Down of at least 3 Cores and the only thing the majority of the People (here)
is doing is pure Fear Mongering!

The Danger of a Collapse of the Nr. 4 Building because of a Earthquake is not higher
than the Danger for an US, Russian, Chinese or Euro Reactor,
None of them can stand a Quake above Mag. 8,
the US Reactors cant even stand a Mag. 7,5 and i doubt that the Russian are better!

I go even a Step further:
There is no Catastrophe in Fukushima (this is just a Disaster)
the only Catastrophe is that the Humankind is that Stupid, Numb and Fearful that they
forget to React.

Where is the Uproar in the US. and in Europe?
Why do we cant see a big and Powerful Group of People who reclaim Responsibility,
and why do you not say:

"Enough is Enough"?

How many more molten Reactors do you need to wake up

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So this is stable? Reality check
Cesium Beef

edit on 1-6-2012 by Mister1k because: add vid

www.japantimes.co.jp...
edit on 1-6-2012 by Mister1k because: link add

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

"Yakuza" do not mean "un-responsible"!

The People in the West overestimate this Word and just see a Group of Criminals
with Sunglasses!

Even the Yakuza need to follow a Codex and maybe this Codex is more worth than your Rules

FYI: When you see the Picture you should not forget that this Pool is more than 12 m. deep

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
reply to post by g146541

"Yakuza" do not mean "un-responsible"!

The People in the West overestimate this Word and just see a Group of Criminals
with Sunglasses!

Even the Yakuza need to follow a Codex and maybe this Codex is more worth than your Rules

FYI: When you see the Picture you should not forget that this Pool is more than 12 m. deep

Wait a minute here, ok so the Yakuza/tepco are benevolent overseers or are they the lawless thugs history has said them to be?
Codex?
what a magnificent word, yes I know there is a "rulebook" but, one of you say they are evil and the next says benevolent.

Are you folks reading what your typing?

Ok so lemme recap...
Tepco is actually the "mob" that actually has control over all of Japan, including its citizens thoughts and dreams.
"The mob" is benevolent, except when it comes to laying uranium out on the ground for all kids to pick up like candy.
But they got rules!!!

FYI: what does the depth of this pool have to do with anything?
Other than function or non function?
Why the depth guage?
FYI: my dogs like caramel!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Seems like you don't understand anything but this is Ok for me!

The Police estimate that ca. 12-15% of the Workforce comes
from Yakuza related Companies who rule the Construction-
Business since hundreds of Years, this is nothing new,
nothing hidden and nothing dangerous because every
Construction is following a Plan and the Plan is made by
the People who (should) know!

There is a Rumor that People are pushed into the Work
in Fukushima by violent Groups, this is maybe true but
only for a very small Number of the Workers in Daiichi,
for the huge Majority this is normal Work, nothing else!

The Workers in F'Shima are screened for criminal Records,
as well as Act of Violence, Tepco knows very well who is
working there!

FYI: i mentioned the Fuel Pool because many People get it wrong,
the Base of the Pool is not in a Height of 30-35m/ 5'th Floor,
the Half of the Height is right!
This is important to know, at least when you are really interested!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
reply to post by g146541

Seems like you don't understand anything but this is Ok for me!

Maybe I do not know any FACTS for the simple reason that there are too many RUMORS.
If this whole situation has been cloaked then how do any of us know anything about it.
I do know that there seems to be a shortage of dead bodies and balding heads.

The Police estimate that ca. 12-15% of the Workforce comes
from Yakuza related Companies who rule the Construction-
Business since hundreds of Years, this is nothing new,
nothing hidden and nothing dangerous because every
Construction is following a Plan and the Plan is made by
the People who (should) know!

I can not confirm or deny this, but then again it has no use for my concerns.
So I will just agree!

There is a Rumor that People are pushed into the Work
in Fukushima by violent Groups, this is maybe true but
only for a very small Number of the Workers in Daiichi,
for the huge Majority this is normal Work, nothing else!

Again, there is a "rumor", we need facts and not maybes.
See what I'm saying?

The Workers in F'Shima are screened for criminal Records,
as well as Act of Violence, Tepco knows very well who is
working there!

Screening high end mobsters can be tough, many have no criminal record for one reason or another.
This applies to some low end mobsters as someday they may aspire to be a high end mobster.

FYI: i mentioned the Fuel Pool because many People get it wrong,
the Base of the Pool is not in a Height of 30-35m/ 5'th Floor,
the Half of the Height is right!
This is important to know, at least when you are really interested!

I am terribly interested even without knowing the specs of the whole plant.
The thing I am most interested in is all of this input and no output at all.
If there has been this much damage done, you'd think there would be a megadeath or at least several balding and sick people.
The major media is not showing proof of either, but neither is the private media either.
It is like somebody selling me a bridge without my getting to see even any pics, it ain't happening.
I'll leave the last word to you as with your help my angle has been magnified, no bodies, no baldies, no story.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
Im afraid the world will pay for the Japanese having such a ;laid back sub serviant attitude..

Yes, it will show up as it will show up, regardless of the media complicity.

If it's some hot new disease, it will show up fast.
If it's something that undermines their power, it will be ignored, stonewalled.

Hello.

In Japan, they put you in jail for having organic anti-carcinogenic seeds and dust.

Somehow, they are slaves. Even when the iron is red hot to forge a sword, they are cowering, because they must.

The very best scenario, for Japan, is heat. Kinetic energy.
Carry it away. Maybe the people know this, so it's all right to do, literally nothing; nothing save to disperse it as far and wide as possible.

If they ever designed a bomb that disperses the filth completely around the world, it was a reactor.
By the way it is being explained away, it looks like someone meant it to happen, and is now seizing the crisis.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Who said that???

Well, it's not what's wrong, it's who's wrong.

There are alternatives, such as Thorium, the threads pertaining to which die quick deaths. Thorium is useless to the mic.

Bulgaria and Germany are dashing nuclear power. Vermont has banned fracking. There's hope.

But I still say the media are complicit. They are saving face. But whose?

edit on 1-6-2012 by davidmann because: sp

edit on 1-6-2012 by davidmann because: punc

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well all ready the ccover up begins, thanks for letting me know. The sneaks can't help but be sneaky I suppose. I guess I was lucky in finding it in time before "they" got to it.

Amazing isn't it how the governments of the world, all contrive to keep "hiding" and/or ignoring important information. It's like they're all joined at the hip, and share the same lack of conscious, for the respective they govern.

They aren't going to like it when it gets to big to hide, and the shtf big time. It will if enough of us keep searching for the truth, before they do something to silence our collective voices. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Good thing to do in unfortunate times like this.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Text"Never let a good crisis go to waste." Who said that?

I know the answer to that one.

Former chief of staff, to President Obama, now Mayor of Chicago (sheesh) Rahm Emmanuel whose, brother is still Medical Advisor to President Obama Ebeneezer Emmanuel, and "wonderful" ideas he has as well. Well slightly off topic there, maybe not since we are talking health, but you can Google "good old" Ebeneezer and see what he's done for the country.

"Buckle your seat belts we're in for a bumpy ride" Who said that one.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I agree some of the dangers are only possible. I follow analyses of this daily but do not claim to understand all the calculations.
It is not the Yakuza that frighten me. They may be disciplined workers.
Some people that worked there said safety was not always observed, in changing clothes etc. and that training was minimal.

I have a problem with the government and TEPCO constantly minimizing the dangers. This attitude does not help should anything happen.
The worst case scenario - some more explosions which could involve Plant 4 is not excluded.
They do not have a safe plan - though I feel that from everything I read about the subject, an explosion of Plant 4 could be prevented if all the world put their resources together. However, I am not sure it is technically feasible. Pessimists such as Gunderson say it is sheer luck if nothing happens.

Essentially, we are damn lucky the spent fuel pool was so far unharmed. Now there is a question of water and temperature they are arguing over.
Fact is, we do NOT have to wait for another major EQ for a disaster to happen.
Enough if something at the other plants cannot be contained adequately.
Since they cannot go in there there is only speculation.

And how can you trust the speculations of a company that has been consistently downplaying dangers and has been found - by its own admission - to have reported false news to the public?

Alarmists said after March 11 that the EQ has already damaged crucial facilities before the tsunami.
TEPCO denied this for months and late last year they came out to say that it had been essentially correct. And that they had know this for months now.

Alarmists said there was a meltdown soon after the EQ - TEPCO excluded the possibility to minimize panic - and now they admit they knew early on that there had been a meltdown.

I could go on and on - but you get my point.

How can we believe them to guarantee that the spent fuel pond will not cause any problems in the coming decades to millions of people?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join