It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima new Danger at reactor #4

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well as usual our msm is what I call the lsm Lame stream media, is sitting on new information.

It sounds like the same way for the people of Japan. TEPCO says its an inconvenience???? People can return to their homes.

I'm no engineering expert by any means but it looks to me like these reactors are about ready to collapse. How can these execs sleep at night encouraging people to go back there. It boggles the mind, and why doesn't our msm(lsm) even mention it.

I guess because there's no bleeding? The media's new credo it seems is an old saying "if it bleeds, it leads"

TEPO is definately deliberately misleading people, I guess for the peoples eventual genocide. How is it these corporations have such power, and are so callous?

Uploaded by Goldieluvmj

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is horrible!!
There must be thousands dead by now with all of this contamination and problem after problem!
Wait, what?
None directly connected dead?
How is that?

Yeah yeah I know, it builds up and will get you at a later date.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Horrible the children of the future have to deal with this current mess. Its entering the food supply the air and who knows if its sterilizing the population of EA*RTH as well. Its a sick issue to even consider it going on, on the same sphere as so much Fauna/Flora life. for now all any can do is PRAY for EA*RTH and its inhabitants and try to keep the vibrations in that area concentrated until another source/force can clean it fully. OP I couldnt fully understand the vid presentation but do understand the importance of the data being shared, thanks.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That is indeed the case. The chickens will come home to roost in years.
However, there are indications already in Japanese children's thyroid measurements of what is to come.
The most irresponsible part is not the damage TEPCO has already inflicted on the people of Japan (not counting farmer families who are still living in school gyms etc.)
The problem is they are playing Russian roulette (apologies to Russian readers for the common metaphor) with the whole world's health. Should something happen to the waste rods, Chernobyl would be kindergarten play. At worst, cooling evaporates and Building 4 blows up. One degree better, it melts into the ground. (They will have to import water.)

And who trusts this corporation when it turns out that they have covered up painful truths for months already?

TEPCO should prove irrefutable proof to experts that Fukushima is safe and they will control the damages and that they will indemnify and provide for all.

There is plenty of evidence daily available on sites like rense.com so do your own research.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Horrible the children of the future have to deal with this current mess. Its entering the food supply the air and who knows if its sterilizing the population of EA*RTH as well. Its a sick issue to even consider it going on, on the same sphere as so much Fauna/Flora life. for now all any can do is PRAY for EA*RTH and its inhabitants and try to keep the vibrations in that area concentrated until another source/force can clean it fully. OP I couldnt fully understand the vid presentation but do understand the importance of the data being shared, thanks.

I think someone translated that video on ENE News but I can't find it right now, here is the general link for the REAL news on Fukushima, not news given to the MSM by the regulatory captured organizations.

enenews.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
This is horrible!!
There must be thousands dead by now with all of this contamination and problem after problem!
Wait, what?
How is that?

I'm sorry but I can't stand hearing this kind of ridiculous argument over and over. Just because it is not killing you right at this very moment in no way means this isn't a very serious problem. Here is a good photo essay that I suggest you watch - Paul Fusco

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
For being so bad why have people not died from it yet? why do people of japan still have there hair?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Much appreciated PlanetXisHERE

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Dont think it will act like chemo more less then a sufficator mixed with oil air, the HOPE is that somehow there will be a chance to overcome this before it begans to sufficate the bloodstreams/flora/fauna EA*RTH supplies with unbalanced materials ect. Trying to remain optimistic but have a bad feeling if those rods somehow bond mels there may be many issues that WILL capture the population ignoring and within denial.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
For being so bad why have people not died from it yet? why do people of japan still have there hair?

Many people are losing their hair in Japan:

enenews.com...

And hundreds or thousands of died. High school kids dying from myocardial infarctions with no history or family history of cardiac issues; we all know radioactive cesium can be taken up by muscles and can replace calcium.

enenews.com... -cancer-and-leukemia-also-increased

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

it's cumulative and a slow killer, except for those who had high levels of contamination, but tepco wont tell us how many have die already.

they wont even tell the government. i think the statement made in the video speaks loudly, "the people/government of Japan look at the Tepco spokesmen with a sense of bewilderment, as if he's an alien from another world". they see and measure the reality and then listen to tepco either spin it into oblivion, or don't say anything about it.

tepco will not release any data to anyone for outside analysis, i think that says it all!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter

Originally posted by g146541
This is horrible!!
Wait, what?
How is that?

I'm sorry but I can't stand hearing this kind of ridiculous argument over and over. Just because it is not killing you right at this very moment in no way means this isn't a very serious problem. Here is a good photo essay that I suggest you watch - Paul Fusco

That was chernobyl from 30 years ago, technology has gotten better since.
And Chernobyl was a full on meltdown, concrete casing and the whole match.
I see no reports of all of the symptoms alleged in this whole debacle.

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Many people are losing their hair in Japan:

Many???
I saw two heads, is that many?
This is also a blog site, any other real proof, substantial proof?
I'm sure James Corbett would be all over this story if it had any teeth.

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
tepco wont tell us how many have die already.

they wont even tell the government.

tepco will not release any data to anyone for outside analysis, i think that says it all!

Is tepco the only form of media in Japan?
I think hundreds of thousands of folks dying and dropping dead would be quite the story to independent news.

Really folks, How many are dead?
Are ANY of the Fukushima 50 dead yet?
They were at ground zero you know.
How is their hair doing anyway?
mmmmhm...
edit on 31-5-2012 by g146541 because: spellar broked.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A few people are already dead.
More to follow.
If you are such an expert, why don't you pay a visit?
There are discount hotel rooms at Fukushima now...
Enjoy your time.
(I wouldn't bother getting a return ticket.)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm not gonna have children, because of this kind of mess that the future generations will go through. Don't want my children suffering or mutating from all the radiation that has spread through out the globe.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

tepco is the only ones who know the data about the current situation on their property. whether that's about workers illness or the structural integrity of the reactors.

the media reports what tepco tells them and only sees what they will allow them to see. when a disaster of this magnitude occurs and the owners of the facility will not share data with anyone else in the world, somethings very wrong.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

That was chernobyl from 30 years ago, technology has gotten better since. And Chernobyl was a full on meltdown, concrete casing and the whole match. I see no reports of all of the symptoms alleged in this whole debacle.

First that photo essay was from 20 years after Chernobyl and health issues are still increasing to this very day (such as Thyroid cancer). The radiation is also not dissipating as fast as they originally thought. There are still 1600 square kilometers in the exclusion zone that still won't be habitable for many many generations. Some estimates put the radiation release of Fukushima much higher and the true consequences of this disaster are yet to be seen. There is a reason why there is a 20km exclusion zone around the plant which many will argue should be higher.

There are still many unresolved issues. The core(s) could still be melting through the casing, the radiated cooling water seeping in the water table and/or ocean. The cooling pools are not nearly as structurally sound as they need to be. Another major earthquake could either topple reactor 4 cooling pool or cause major damage to the already fragile cooling system. Any unforeseen circumstance could cause a radiation release that would force a complete evacuation of the facility causing 4 damaged reactors and multiple cooling pools to determine their own fate (as well as ours).

But then again, maybe if we all just pretend that any of these worse case scenarios will never happen, then the situation will just go away. What ever happened to plan for the worst and hope for the best?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

tepco is the only ones who know the data about the current situation on their property. whether that's about workers illness or the structural integrity of the reactors.

the media reports what tepco tells them and only sees what they will allow them to see. when a disaster of this magnitude occurs and the owners of the facility will not share data with anyone else in the world, somethings very wrong.

Sorry about my ignorance as I did not know that tepco will not let the dying workers even speak with their families.
How does tepco do that anyway? tape the employees mouths before they go home or do they have barracks for the employees and the dead?

It is amazing that tepco is strong enough to suppress information on this scale!

Originally posted by fenceSitter
reply to post by g146541

That was chernobyl from 30 years ago, technology has gotten better since. And Chernobyl was a full on meltdown, concrete casing and the whole match. I see no reports of all of the symptoms alleged in this whole debacle.

There are still many unresolved issues. The core(s) could still be melting through the casing, the radiated cooling water seeping in the water table and/or ocean. The cooling pools are not nearly as structurally sound as they need to be. Another major earthquake could either topple reactor 4 cooling pool or cause major damage to the already fragile cooling system. Any unforeseen circumstance could cause a radiation release that would force a complete evacuation of the facility causing 4 damaged reactors and multiple cooling pools to determine their own fate (as well as ours).

From all of the articles and panic here on ATS, I was under the impression ALL of this had happened already.

How big is that cooling pool there anyway?
Is it deeper and wider than the pacific?
Not that I have any inside information as I don't but I have heard the USnavy just dumps their heavy water into the closest ocean and has for awhile.
That's alot of water and seaweed to filter it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
A few people are already dead.
More to follow.
If you are such an expert, why don't you pay a visit?
There are discount hotel rooms at Fukushima now...
Enjoy your time.
(I wouldn't bother getting a return ticket.)

Please back up this statement with some proof?
articles?
Thanks.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

if you wish to have an intelligent conversation on the matter at hand, i would strongly suggest you become somewhat intelligent on the material.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

if you wish to have an intelligent conversation on the matter at hand, i would strongly suggest you become somewhat intelligent on the material.

Why would you insult me?
Is what I have said not logical?
How do you hide something so big from the families??
Why would the families not speak out?

How is this thought not intelligent?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join